SexLab Cumpires (cum drinking vampires)

On 11/30/2021 at 6:04 AM, VersuchDrei said:

Right, I didn't think of that. But apparently I don't actually need that dependency, since I've modified all the required forms and scripts USLEEP fixed. I've cleaned the .esp with TES5Edit to remove it. So this one might work.

Cumpires.esp 12.48 kB · 12 downloads

hmm i noticed you said BV (Better Vampires) was not working or you had potential fix 

the odd part is 

I'm using your 

Main mod;
the esp update for SE
and BV

I have Cumpires loading before BV 

and I currently get blood / tracked feeding through the BJs

so i was curious what part was not working or did your fix for SE also include the scripts for BV?

Edited by MuchW0W
typo
35 minutes ago, MuchW0W said:

so i was curious what part was not working or did your fix for SE also include the scripts for BV?

I added BV support into the core mod with the update I released yesterday, as stated in the patch notes.

37 minutes ago, MuchW0W said:

and I currently get blood / tracked feeding through the BJs

Good to know it's actually working.

...aaand this mod happens to update just as I'm starting to consider another playthrough, lol. Great timing. ?

Whether I'll actually get around to playing the game or not is another story.

Quick question, though:

-added experimental support for Better Vampires into the core mod [...]

as I am currently using a different vampire overhaul

Would that overhaul happen to be Sacrosanct? That's the one I've been using so far and I'd like to know how well (or not) it plays with this mod.

Of course I can simply give it a try myself and see what happens, but I figured I'd ask in case I got lucky and there was previous info on it, lol.

I assume any VampireFeed conflicts will be won by whichever of the two plugins loads last (I'd probably go for this mod since I like being encouraged to use its functions through rendering normal feeding... un-feeding, lol); I'm more concerned about Sacrosanct's mechanics that track number of times fed and stuff like that, or just feedings through this mod actually registering as such in the first place and resetting stages and so on.

Edited by Blaze69
8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Would that overhaul happen to be Sacrosanct?

No, it's actually just a small MCM where you can invert every ability individually.

I'd like to know how well (or not) it plays with this mod.

I had a quick look at the scripts and esp from Sacrosanct and it's not looking good.

I assume any VampireFeed conflicts will be won by whichever of the two plugins loads last

If I understood it correctly Sacrosanct adds its own perk, which has a higher priority on the activator choices, so load order shouldn't matter, as you'll always get Sacrosancts feed options. So the only way to disable regular feeding is to write a patch for Sacrosanct. (I mean you can always just not use it, but it's probably a lot more tempting when it's only one click away)

I'm more concerned about Sacrosanct's mechanics that track number of times fed and stuff like that, or just feedings through this mod actually registering as such in the first place and resetting stages and so on.

Resetting stages should still work. It's just everything else that Sacrosanct adds that doesn't work. Sacrosanct adds is own feed manager quest, which has a ProcessFeed method with a total of seven parameters. This then calls the VampireFeed() Method on the PlayerVampireQuest to reset the stages and handles all the stuff that Sacrosanct adds. I could probably build in support for this in a similar way I added support for BV, but it will always be a non-lethal feed on a target that is not sleeping. So it will never trigger stuff like Foster Childe, Blood Bond, Amaranth, Kiss of Death or Hemomancy.

1 hour ago, VersuchDrei said:

I had a quick look at the scripts and esp from Sacrosanct and it's not looking good. [...]

I see. Well, maybe it's about time I gave Better Vampires another shot, then. Lucky I asked before actually starting a new playthrough, since swapping mods around is still an option, lol. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: would loading this mod after BV lock the vanilla feeding without breaking BV itself, though? Because as I said I'd like to have that if possible.

Otherwise I'll guess I'll just go back to the vanilla system instead.

Edited by Blaze69
Added extra question
11 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

EDIT: would loading this mod after BV lock the vanilla feeding without breaking BV itself, though? Because as I said I'd like to have that if possible.

I assume so. Both overwrite the VampireFeed perk and I modified the call to the PlayerVampireQuestScript::VampireFeed method to reflect the target parameter BV added. According to the reports of other users it's working.

1 hour ago, VersuchDrei said:

I assume so. Both overwrite the VampireFeed perk and I modified the call to the PlayerVampireQuestScript::VampireFeed method to reflect the target parameter BV added. According to the reports of other users it's working.

Gotcha, thanks. Think I'll take BV for a spin indeed, then.

I'll probably run some quick tests before actually getting into a new game to be sure stuff works as intended. If/when that happens, I'll make sure to report back if I come across any issues (though hopefully that won't be the case).

14 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Gotcha, thanks. Think I'll take BV for a spin indeed, then.

I'll probably run some quick tests before actually getting into a new game to be sure stuff works as intended. If/when that happens, I'll make sure to report back if I come across any issues (though hopefully that won't be the case).

My own test would be some proof.

Spoiler

SLC-BVTest.png.c7fd42cf7cae7037776fc5960e1e8a72.png

This being with the corpse feeding active, and of course all the Extract Blood option does is add a (for this vamp rank) Stale Blood Potion. This being with this mod and it's plugin loaded after BV. 

I could see not going for a direct compatibility, at least not by default, but maybe consider a patch that could add a Feed-B(replacing the default Feed) and Feed-C option? Though with this mod's current level of compatability, I could see maybe an option to change the Seduction spell(unless this is an option already...) wherein that triggers the SL scene when an NPC is under that.

Also, maybe some kind of detection for Futa/Trans characters, like a check between the vanilla gender setting, and SexLab's, i.e the player or an NPC is considered as such if it returns Vanilla-Female and SL-Male? I know the mod kind of has something like this already, though that could be seen more if considering female ejaculate as gaining the same effective energy as cum.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 12:54 AM, VersuchDrei said:

It is possible to listen to the event when the player cums into an NPCs mouth. But what exactly do you want? Do you simply want them to get a buff when they feed or do you want the possibility to rape them if they haven't fed in a while?

Maybe by simply adding a dialogue option for vampire followers?

Something like: "You look hungry. Do you want to feed?".

• 2 weeks later...

According to SSEEdit both of the esps (original and the one above) still possess the dependency upon the UnofficialSkyrimLegendaryPatch esp.

I added a dummy master to circumvent it but it still does not work as the game freaks out and locks up with the dummy esp loaded.

How can anyone use this in SE?

Okay I just ignored the flag but am still waiting for a conveniently friendly vampire (where is Lucilla when you need her?).

I guess that I have to offer them a "feed". Am I correct?

Silly me!

Here I was thinking that friendly vampires would be queuing up to give my non vampire PC a BJ without risk, not realizing that the mod is FOR vampires and that the risk is still present. looks like Lucilla will have to wait. Oh well! Plenty of other willing fellatrices out there, I guess.

Edited by Will55
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, J.Azure said:

This has to be one of my personal favorite Sexlab addons! Super simple. Super stable. SUPER sexy! X3

A+ from me!

Going to be testing a creation kit Form 44 conversion for this and see if I can get it to work for SE!

Just got done reading through the Forum and found the SE .esp

Hype train CHOO CHOO!

On 9/17/2022 at 6:00 AM, unseenkilla said:

Does this mod work on SE?

Damyea using BV with Sacrosanct seems am going have to hold out on this mod then till it does work T_T.

Versuch posted and .esp for SE on page 2 of this forum

Edited by J.Azure
  • 3 weeks later...

on LE, it not work with BV 8.7
i have revert to BV 8.5 and it work nice (just to be sure my game isn't broken ?)

they have probably changed some things ^^

ps : i tested only with normal vampire, not vampire lord, don't know if that change somethings

ps2: nevermind, i updated back to 8.7 and now it work, i don't know what black magic happened on my game ?

Edited by Xakiroment
  • 1 month later...

I'm getting a strange error on Mod organizer 2. Where it's saying that i'm missing the master file to this mod which is the skyrim unofficial patch esp. But, thing is I always play with that mod and it is in my load order.

Edit~ I replaced the esp from the main page with one i found here in the forum. It worked initially to get the mcm to register and work to that extent. But, now the feeding doesn't seem to work with BV. The scene will play and all that, but it's not counting as feeding.

Edited by zweifoxx
update to previous question