Onee Chanbara ORIGIN

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, SoundOfDarkness2 said:

Seems like modding for this game is basically dead, huh?

moderchan is working on full 3D mesh based nude mods. So there's that. Still waiting on release. You can follow this page for when it drops :

@moderchan_steam (twitter profile)

Edited by Hakufu1021
  • 2 weeks later...
2021/5/5 AM12点01分,wardialer 说道:

我不知道这个游戏的模组是如何进行的,但是如果有人知道移除雷的发射容器(在她的屁股下)就可以解决她的重量问题,导致屁股被挤压。我几乎完成了阿雅的恶魔形态3(裸体)用于D D,如果我能在没有弹匣的情况下让她的屁股发育,我想将下来做雷。我可以手动她的t-posed 打印姿势/身体网格这个上面,但可能的话,我就不会通过删除权重来节省时间。

谢谢

43bc347156cd07cc16e6f88cec240e3b.jpg

How do you extract the mesh?

On 6/28/2021 at 9:53 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

moderchan is working on full 3D mesh based nude mods. So there's that. Still waiting on release. You can follow this page for when it drops :

@moderchan_steam (twitter profile)

where does he release his mods? iv never seen or even used any of his mods before, does he upload them on his own site or something? thanks.

11 hours ago, aflamingo said:

That tweet contains the link to download the mod.

You can find a list of all his mods (finished and unfinished) with pictures and download links here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FjFSDc_iFBktRtPa_G7fOL0PBlylZ3LeWyMKTwQIzfE/edit#gid=1933447399

Ahh i see! that's why i could never find any of his mods, cuz he uploads them on his own site/storage. really appreciate it alot for pointing that out thanks m8 :)

1 hour ago, M22Kr said:

Does anybody knows if moderchan's going to release Saki and Lei anytime soon?

No, no one does. He releases mods when he feels like it. Unless a holiday is coming up, your guess is as good as anyone. Just keep watching the page. (Mind you the holiday needs to be of Asian origin. Or a significant holiday. (Christmas or something.)

Edited by Hakufu1021
On 5/4/2021 at 6:01 PM, wardialer said:

i don't know how modding is going on this game, but if anyone knows if removing Lei's missile container (behind her butt) fixes her vertex weight problems resulting in a scrunched butt.  i almost finished Aya in demon form (nude) for 3D printing, but i'd like to do Lei next if i can get her butt smooth without the missile case.  i can manually pose her t-posed dress/body mesh onto this one but i'd rather save time by removing the vertex weights if possible.

thanks

43bc347156cd07cc16e6f88cec240e3b.jpg

what tool did you use to extract her model? I managed to substract her head and hair using an old tmd2 plugin i found on xentax, problem is none of her earrings, pupils nor eyebrows are showing in blender/noesis viewport (file name was noname_1 from pl02_lei_face00_00 ) Hopefully you will see this though  :)

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Last but not least, Lei!! ?❤️ i wonder how moderchan will work around that gun/rocket box behind her back, mby he will make it invisible? hmm?

In his WIP pictures it's still there so I'm assuming it stays, but we'll see.

30432.jpg

On 8/2/2021 at 2:52 PM, JoeMesh said:

In his WIP pictures it's still there so I'm assuming it stays, but we'll see.

30432.jpg

Niiceeee, lookin good! perhaps he might change it to something else? or mby just making it invisible is easier but just speculating this point, just have to wait an see what happens to it on the final release, hope it doesn't stay behind her back cuz then it would cover her ass.

• 2 weeks later...

That is some phenomenal work, does he have a patreon account? Also gotta say for over sexualized characters the Devs really didn't give them much of a booty. Nothing against the modder he does fine work and just matches it up.  Though just don't understand why the Devs didn't make it bigger themselves. There width is fine but there flat as hell. Which I noticed alot devs tend to do with there female game models. For that type of a culture of game.  Why can't they give the booty some loven to? boobs only mattered to me when I was a kid. After becoming an adult a gained a great appreciation for both, among a few other things. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...