Onee Chanbara ORIGIN

On 10/28/2020 at 4:29 AM, S_S_Majin said:

Aya's Normal Combat Uniform - Remove belt
Saki's Uniform - Nude

Onee Chanbara Origin Mod 04.7z 14.86 MB · 410 downloads

01.JPG.0d04f248de6cfa0c30afc57f6c587066.JPG

NOTE:
If you want to change the costume you are replacing, please change the file name.
Be aware that replacing it with another character's costume may cause the game to end abnormally.

Would it be possible to make Saki's brown uniform Nude instead of her original? I would like to make that one short Instead. Thanks for the mods:)

Edit: Any reason why my pc would crash just by using these mods? Just as I pressed A to start up the level my pc crashed. Havent had this happen before and afraid to try again, could it be because I added the other mods as well?

5 hours ago, Fox696 said:

Would it be possible to make Saki's brown uniform Nude instead of her original? I would like to make that one short Instead. Thanks for the mods:)

Edit: Any reason why my pc would crash just by using these mods? Just as I pressed A to start up the level my pc crashed. Havent had this happen before and afraid to try again, could it be because I added the other mods as well?

Start from scratch. I have every mod he's released working properly. Well the nude mods. As long as the mods you are using don't overwrite other mod files, you should be good. (Which means after his first mod release, you need to actually look at the game files  in the mod packages. The nude mods don't overwrite each other but the various outfits do.)

For example : You can't use both Aya nude and Aya's Normal Combat Uniform - Remove belt. You have to choose one. Same with other packages. So my advice? Restore your backup, and pay attention to the mods you are installing. Making sure they don't overwrite each other.

1 hour ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Start from scratch. I have every mod he's released working properly. Well the nude mods. As long as the mods you are using don't overwrite other mod files, you should be good. (Which means after his first mod release, you need to actually look at the game files  in the mod packages. The nude mods don't overwrite each other but the various outfits do.)

For example : You can't use both Aya nude and Aya's Normal Combat Uniform - Remove belt. You have to choose one. Same with other packages. So my advice? Restore your backup, and pay attention to the mods you are installing. Making sure they don't overwrite each other.

Yeah I think thats what I did, I mixed some mod packs together, like I had Aya normal uniform+no bra and belt, saki short skirts, nude Aya+Saki ecstasy mode and both of Lei's outfits (spy and maid), but then I overwritten the first saki short skirt uniform mod to have Saki nude mod, so then I ended up having 1 nude saki+ 2 saki short skirt uniform, thats where I messed up than im guessing.

So I cant mix and match? :O I had made a backup of the models folder just in case though. And thanks for the reply.

8 hours ago, Fox696 said:

Yeah I think thats what I did, I mixed some mod packs together, like I had Aya normal uniform+no bra and belt, saki short skirts, nude Aya+Saki ecstasy mode and both of Lei's outfits (spy and maid), but then I overwritten the first saki short skirt uniform mod to have Saki nude mod, so then I ended up having 1 nude saki+ 2 saki short skirt uniform, thats where I messed up than im guessing.

So I cant mix and match? :O I had made a backup of the models folder just in case though. And thanks for the reply.

Correct only one of the outfits per character. So for instance, with every pack, I just took out the nude mod and used it for my game. As his packs have 1 nude mod, and the rest are outfit mods. You can't just shove all of them in the game directory UNLESS you only install one pack. As some of the outfits are overwritten by his consecutive releases. So if you want to mix and match, make sure you pay attention to the actual files of the mods. If it overwrites another mod from a previous pack, you need to choose which one you want. You can't use both. Otherwise, your game will crash.

7 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Correct only one of the outfits per character. So for instance, with every pack, I just took out the nude mod and used it for my game. As his packs have 1 nude mod, and the rest are outfit mods. You can't just shove all of them in the game directory UNLESS you only install one pack. As some of the outfits are overwritten by his consecutive releases. So if you want to mix and match, make sure you pay attention to the actual files of the mods. If it overwrites another mod from a previous pack, you need to choose which one you want. You can't use both. Otherwise, your game will crash.

I see so from pack 3 I can add all 3 Aya colours+3 maid Lei, then from pack 4 I take 2 nude Saki, that should be fine? And thanks a lot for the explanation:)

I wonder if there is a way to get bigger boobs via xml edits? I can see some xml files in the Debug folder, it even has a section for "bust_physics" using bust info, but no changes in the xml seem to relfect in the main game. I was trying to disable the color grading, but alas it doesn't work either.

Using the files provided here, I made a mod for myself. I wanted to remove the inner dress (not sure what you'd call it) from Lei's Spy dress. For now I only did the first two color variants.

Sample:

OneeChanbaraOrigin_2020_11_26_18_04_09_551.thumb.jpg.2b7864c5087ace6b865b1f30c43be6aa.jpg

pl02_lei_cos01_00.7zpl02_lei_cos01_01.7z

A bit off topic, but would it be possible to have a "blank" texture for PostProcess/colorgrading.cat file? I'm trying to make a blank texture via gimp and then edit it in via hex editing but the new "file" fails to open via gimp.

Edit - I kind of achieved what I wanted, made all the textures for color grading transparent (if viewed in gimp) but this causes the game to have a really weird ugly red color filter. Good news is alt + tabbing fixes the "preview" meaning the issue is really color grading. Suppose I have to find another way to disable it.

On 11/22/2020 at 1:39 PM, DeusEx117 said:

But how do i repack the dds back to the  __noname_2  file  or the noname file back to the cat file?

can someone please explane or give it a try?

File0012.dds 8 MB · 5 downloads

I tried using your textures, but I wasn't able to get what I think you wanted, you can see what I ended up with:

OneeChanbaraOrigin_2020_11_28_12_33_40_593.thumb.jpg.32a39c2797e4201a279283eb5da69f0f.jpg

There were two mistakes in your textures,

1) the compression type when you export via gimp should be DXT1

2) the texture is 2048x1024 instead of 2048x2048 (what its replacing)

I scaled the image(texture) to 2048x2048 for my above screenshot.

Steps for getting this to work in your game:

1) Open __noname_2 via HxD

2) Goto offset E045E8, this is where DDS starts (alternatively search for DDS 12 times, since we are replacing the 12th texture)

3) Go a little further below from where DXT1 starts

4) Select the block until the next DDS (1004660 near here)

5) Now open your texture you made via GIMP in HxD

6) Select everything after DXT1

7) Replace the code segment in noname_2

Profit.

One thing to note is the file size should exactly be the same for this to work.

I'll attach the file incase you want to experiment:

pl01_saki_cos00_00.7z

On 10/24/2020 at 12:23 PM, kunobanget said:

Nice one! Is it possible to make a version of any Aya’s costumes without hat?

It’s a shame that notwithstanding those revealing costumes, this game doesn’t have any other ecchi content.

On 10/24/2020 at 3:54 PM, S_S_Majin said:

There is no hair in the area hidden by the hat, so unfortunately it's best not to take the hat off.
I wish there were more costumes I could modify... (Like in Senran Kagura.)

Its possible, but you need a teeny bit of creativity to get around it. I decided to do a fileswap by renaming pl00_aya_hairvoga00_00.cat -> pl00_aya_hair00_00.cat. This gave me Aya's berserk hair, though it always stays on. I decided to do a quick and dirty edit of removing the hat of the first outfit and removing the horns of the hairstyle and came up with this:

OneeChanbaraOrigin_2020_12_01_19_44_33_007.jpg.f714afde3dd255bb94fa5767a97347fd.jpg

The hat-less mod isn't really polished, but if someone likes the hornless hairstyle:-

pl00_aya_hair00_00.7z

Here are the face textures using the berserk normal map to remove the hat shadow:-

pl00_aya_face00_00.7z

Using the face normal maps from the berserk mode face:

OneeChanbaraOrigin_2020_12_01_20_20_35_582.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, FEET GaMeR said:

And in the end, nothing new about topless for Saki Uniform and topless for Lei Spy Dress.

What a shame it is a good game to mod. I should hope in  @S_S_Majin  works but I think nobody have interest in this game anymore.

I just got game week ago on Steam and Discovered these today.  Choas Z was frustrating and this one wasn't cheap. So was discouraged for a while Buying origin. It does play better and I do like it. But it is one of those limited content type games. That only offers so much play or replay value.  So popularity won't last long. If it was like Drakengard which had so many side stories, scenarios and events almost making it feel endless. Then this game would still be popular. 

• 1 month later...

i don't know how modding is going on this game, but if anyone knows if removing Lei's missile container (behind her butt) fixes her vertex weight problems resulting in a scrunched butt.  i almost finished Aya in demon form (nude) for 3D printing, but i'd like to do Lei next if i can get her butt smooth without the missile case.  i can manually pose her t-posed dress/body mesh onto this one but i'd rather save time by removing the vertex weights if possible.

thanks

43bc347156cd07cc16e6f88cec240e3b.jpg