ModsGarden Content Request

Hello everyone. Does anyone perhaps have a Basic Lingerie Set (by Morokei)? Bra037 and Panty044.

If anyone can share it would be amazing! :) Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm looking for this pose. If anyone here has it could you mind sharing it? Thanks in advance. P.S. I think it was made somewhere around 2018 modsgarden days, january-march to be specific, hopefully that's useful.

The_Klub_17-1200.png

The_Klub_17-1192.png

Edited by surdifagna
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me what is causing such a problem? All male models have the same face. They don’t change even if I change the skin (VX). Of course, in folders, all skins have their own (Male_White_Head) as they should be, but that doesn't affect the model. All the other parts of the body change, not the head. I've gone through all the active mode content carefully, and I can't find an explanatory factor there. Also, there doesn't seem to be anything in the addons to explain this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 3:13 AM, Jo 12 said:

Here we have  the italian stallion  https://mega.nz/file/cOYFCITS#l2ZgY2QgeYNxX-csdsyVSR2mGSFv-QX_3KBCqXWUzec

and here a unfinished mff Sequence    https://mega.nz/file/gLBDCISJ#6K-dWfAkVmuAc-uT7ki-AYAhs_zVlO2Ij5sZRWOd_sk

Have fun ? i wouldt apprechiate to have other Sequences with the stallion !

hengst.JPG

Hi, does anyone have the italian stallion and, if so, could you please share it? Unfortunately the link on page 9 is no longer available.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I once had wonderful x-Men and Black Widow costumes. But i can't find them any more. It's even worse when i look online. All the usual download sites are just scam.

Anyone having a copy of those? I remember the X-Men outfits to be catsuit skins, if that helps.

• 4 weeks later...