Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

8 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

By the way, the jacket doesn't do this. It seems, so far, that it's only the expedition outfit.

Well, I guess its just the expedition outfit weirdness.  While working on the mod, the expedition is very different from other outfits.  I had a lot of trouble exporting that outfit to tr2mesh correctly.  In fact, if I had named the nude mesh to some other object name, it would export wrong.  If I keep some objects in, it would export wrong.  It was by pure luck, I got it exporting 'looking right'.

So its possible, I actually never exported it correctly, and somehow it got messed up as result.

Hmm, one last thing, is directx 12 enabled?

1 hour ago, orangy said:

Well, I guess its just the expedition outfit weirdness.  While working on the mod, the expedition is very different from other outfits.  I had a lot of trouble exporting that outfit to tr2mesh correctly.  In fact, if I had named the nude mesh to some other object name, it would export wrong.  If I keep some objects in, it would export wrong.  It was by pure luck, I got it exporting 'looking right'.

So its possible, I actually never exported it correctly, and somehow it got messed up as result.

Hmm, one last thing, is directx 12 enabled?

No. I checked multiple  times for  that and other things.

1 hour ago, lovegun said:

@orangy

You can repair your Expedition Nude Mod ?

Nope.  I post 2 screenshots.  Originally, I named it Mesh_1_16 to replace the inside shirt of the outfit.  The export messed up.  Later I changed it to Mesh_2_10, it worked 'better'.  Actually it still messed up until I deleted 2 other objects in the outfit... 

I don't know why this is happening, maybe other modders can figure out.  Or AlphaZomega if he's still around.

This problem may or may not be related to your texture problem.

oh wait, there's one more long shot solution, try deleting the .log files in the mod folder.  Install it that way, it'll take a lot longer, but its a long shot.

ss1-1.jpg

ss-2.jpg

1 hour ago, orangy said:

Nope.  I post 2 screenshots.  Originally, I named it Mesh_1_16 to replace the inside shirt of the outfit.  The export messed up.  Later I changed it to Mesh_2_10, it worked 'better'.  Actually it still messed up until I deleted 2 other objects in the outfit... 

I don't know why this is happening, maybe other modders can figure out.  Or AlphaZomega if he's still around.

This problem may or may not be related to your texture problem.

oh wait, there's one more long shot solution, try deleting the .log files in the mod folder.  Install it that way, it'll take a lot longer, but its a long shot.

ss1-1.jpg

ss-2.jpg

I deleted the logs under /Rise of the Tomb Raider/Tools/, restored the tiger file, and -just to be certain- verified the game installation. 
I then reinstalled your mods.
Still happened.
Just as a last resort, I did it all again, and installed only the jiggly expedition mod, on the off-chance that maybe some texture was being overwritten there.
Still happened.
What you've done is amazing. I really hope a fix can be found. Maybe you could message @alphaZomega and see if he'd help. Might take a few days, but I'm sure he'll reply.

4 hours ago, Raierdal said:

Hello everyone

Any way to increase the size of Lara's breasts in the original Alpha Zomega mod without changing the size or shape of the body?

The images below are just to illustrate the idea.

trll1.jpg

trll2.jpg

I want the first TR 2013 to be properly nude moded aswell but i think we shouldn't jump the gun here, he's only one person doing so much and most definitely is already busy with his life and other stuff that may be happening, lets be thoughtful ok ?

Surely one day 2013 TR can be nude moded aswell like ROTTR, but before that can happen with 2013 TR, this one needs to be perfected first ?

7 hours ago, dceo4327 said:

Too much ctd is happening. Is it a matter of specification?

Make sure direct x 12 isn't on. Use direct x 11 only. You can try turning off tessellation, which is sometimes a problem with Nvidia cards. Sometimes an odd thing that can cause crashes is steam cloud, which you can turn off.  If these things don't work, restore the bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger and reinstall the mod. If you didn't back up the file, verify the game in steam to restore everything, then back it up for next time and reinstall the mod. 
You can also try making sure that your video drivers are up to date. Sometimes this leads to crashes.

14 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

Any luck or new ideas on a fix for that texture problem in regular game mode?

There's another thing to try, don't know if you want to do it though.  I've renamed the nude mesh to other objects it can replace.  You'll have to rename each mesh to Section 1071.tr2mesh, and install that one to see if it works.  There's lots other object names to try out...

Mesh 1_12 and 1_13 is the non-cinematic hat, it's invisible if the game decides to use a cinematic hat.

mesh renamed mesh_Section 1071.7z

5 hours ago, orangy said:

There's another thing to try, don't know if you want to do it though.  I've renamed the nude mesh to other objects it can replace.  You'll have to rename each mesh to Section 1071.tr2mesh, and install that one to see if it works.  There's lots other object names to try out...

Mesh 1_12 and 1_13 is the non-cinematic hat, it's invisible if the game decides to use a cinematic hat.

mesh renamed mesh_Section 1071.7z 3.79 MB · 4 downloads

I only saw one mesh n there. or does this do it itself.