@Zorlondi noticed the same problem. was able to fix this by editing "allfather_succession_laws.txt"

just remove the line

has_character_flag = is_allfather_flag

inside the allfathers_law, "can keep" section.

i will leave it to the OP to get the actual fix but as i understand the trigger for inheritance to add the trait to your successor happens after 1 day. However, by that time your succession law changes to "daughters of all father" as you do not satisfy the allfather succession criteria.

Removing this helped me fix it. However, i do not the code well enough to say if this does not have any other side effects.

Can this be made to work with female overlord + female concubines?

I'm trying to get a mod loadout for an all-female lesbian harem empire that reproduce through Adroit Religion's church service by making those "Children of God".

Would also love it if the Allfather mod can be re-balanced a bit. Seems a bit too OP at the moment. I'm thinking of something along these lines:

1. Vassals do not automatically divorce or adopt the female succession law.
  2. Vassals will need to be convinced to adopt the law using hooks or if ruler is already female, by being their Lover or Soulmate with high opinion > +80 maybe. The religion could also push for this with "Female Dominated" (since I'm planning to go all female on mine).
  3. Vassals have default behavior when seeking out marriages. BUT they are restricted from marrying others once you make them your concubine. (replace the automatic behavior of the mod with more manual methods). Vassals may also seek you out and offer themselves to be concubines (can be spun up through events and you can accept/decline).
  4. Vassals can be forced to divorce their spouses using either hooks (gives -ve opinion) or by proposing concubinage (Lover or Soulmate with high opinion +ve opinion maybe). Super important part, I've yet to see a good mod to force/convince vassals to divorce in CK3.

Essentially I'd love a bit of autonomy/chaos in the vassal behavior and a little bit of work is needed to add them into my harem.

Would also love a more gender-neutral name for the Doctrine, something like "Harem of the Ruler" or zargod's original name "Haremocracy".

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 5:23 PM, 11010random said:

@Zorlondi noticed the same problem. was able to fix this by editing "allfather_succession_laws.txt"

just remove the line

inside the allfathers_law, "can keep" section.

i will leave it to the OP to get the actual fix but as i understand the trigger for inheritance to add the trait to your successor happens after 1 day. However, by that time your succession law changes to "daughters of all father" as you do not satisfy the allfather succession criteria.

Removing this helped me fix it. However, i do not the code well enough to say if this does not have any other side effects.

The reason I keep the flag is due to the death event not triggering inheritance, I have not yet found a any event chain with death and inheritance, this means that I used a flag to keep the law and for further easier management on my part I just pointed to a character flag after the death event.

On 12/19/2020 at 1:27 PM, Tempmania said:

Can this be made to work with female overlord + female concubines?

I'm trying to get a mod loadout for an all-female lesbian harem empire that reproduce through Adroit Religion's church service by making those "Children of God".

Would also love it if the Allfather mod can be re-balanced a bit. Seems a bit too OP at the moment. I'm thinking of something along these lines:

1. Vassals do not automatically divorce or adopt the female succession law.
  2. Vassals will need to be convinced to adopt the law using hooks or if ruler is already female, by being their Lover or Soulmate with high opinion > +80 maybe. The religion could also push for this with "Female Dominated" (since I'm planning to go all female on mine).
  3. Vassals have default behavior when seeking out marriages. BUT they are restricted from marrying others once you make them your concubine. (replace the automatic behavior of the mod with more manual methods). Vassals may also seek you out and offer themselves to be concubines (can be spun up through events and you can accept/decline).
  4. Vassals can be forced to divorce their spouses using either hooks (gives -ve opinion) or by proposing concubinage (Lover or Soulmate with high opinion +ve opinion maybe). Super important part, I've yet to see a good mod to force/convince vassals to divorce in CK3.

Essentially I'd love a bit of autonomy/chaos in the vassal behavior and a little bit of work is needed to add them into my harem.

Would also love a more gender-neutral name for the Doctrine, something like "Harem of the Ruler" or zargod's original name "Haremocracy".

While I have been tinkering with a female head of state so to speak, but didn't have the time or requests until now.
While I agree the mod is a bit OP atm, I'm struggling with keeping it not OP while easy to use, the changes you suggest while doable seems to be alot of micro-management when someone becomes emperor, etc. When the number of vassals and their vassals start to exceed something like 100.

If i were to implement a female equivalent, the in-game title would certainly be different, I won't be renaming the mod as the mythological name is what gave me the idea for the mod in the first place.

However people are both free to use the code to publish their own new mod or improve and work together with me, as long as there is some reference to this mod in the footnotes/somewhere. I would be super happy to let someone take over most of the management as well, since I'm currently occupied by other duties.

On 1/6/2021 at 9:27 PM, dickbiggere said:

The reason I keep the flag is due to the death event not triggering inheritance, I have not yet found a any event chain with death and inheritance, this means that I used a flag to keep the law and for further easier management on my part I just pointed to a character flag after the death event.

I had the same problem when my son listed as my heir was supposed to inherit my kingdom, he was replaced by my daughter just after my death. If I tried to avoid it by choosing another of my son as my heir the game ended saying my dynasty was over. Since I had like 200 sons, it was a surprise.

And thanks for a very nice mod !

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 4:27 AM, dickbiggere said:

While I have been tinkering with a female head of state so to speak, but didn't have the time or requests until now.
While I agree the mod is a bit OP atm, I'm struggling with keeping it not OP while easy to use, the changes you suggest while doable seems to be alot of micro-management when someone becomes emperor, etc. When the number of vassals and their vassals start to exceed something like 100.

If i were to implement a female equivalent, the in-game title would certainly be different, I won't be renaming the mod as the mythological name is what gave me the idea for the mod in the first place.

However people are both free to use the code to publish their own new mod or improve and work together with me, as long as there is some reference to this mod in the footnotes/somewhere. I would be super happy to let someone take over most of the management as well, since I'm currently occupied by other duties.

The death flag does not work if I used mod to suicide. I got replaced by my daughter instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Here a little suggestion.

Can you make that only wives can have children automatically? While the concubines you can only make pregnant by using choice like "make love" from Carnalitas. 

I mean, there's gonna be a lot of children otherwise. When you have a lot of children, there will also a lot of popup event and notification. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT.

Thank you in advance!

5 hours ago, ChaosRegion said:

Thanks, but I'm aware of that. And yes, it is very helpful.

The main problem for me was the popup event. Every single week there'll be a popup about children, so it is quiet annoying

Thats when you realize you should stop smashing girls dude. ;) But seriously, I think theres a setting somewhere that lets you stop getting notifications after a heir is born, unless their bastards (Which I bet is your issue) search in the event folder and delete it, wouldn't do it though

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, RichterQ87 said:

This mod unfortunately no longer works. Are there any plans on updating the mod?

I've not had chance to try this mod but there are a couple of things you might want to look at.

First, it has an Allfather.mod file inside the Allfather folder, i.e. in addition to the Allfather.mod it should have outside that folder. Second, there is a .git folder and a workspace file inside the Allfather folder which I assume do not need to be there.

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've not had chance to try this mod but there are a couple of things you might want to look at.

First, it has an Allfather.mod file inside the Allfather folder, i.e. in addition to the Allfather.mod it should have outside that folder. Second, there is a .git folder and a workspace file inside the Allfather folder which I assume do not need to be there.

I tried deleting all those things but it makes no difference. It doesn't show up in doctrines, although ironically enough I can still see the succession law even though I can't activate it. I think the mod is simply outdated by now. 

It's a shame. I hope the author of the mod comes back to update it one day soon.

2 hours ago, RichterQ87 said:

I tried deleting all those things but it makes no difference. It doesn't show up in doctrines, although ironically enough I can still see the succession law even though I can't activate it. I think the mod is simply outdated by now. 

It's a shame. I hope the author of the mod comes back to update it one day soon.

Shame. I've not had chance to try it as I've been having too much fun with Regula Magistri which has it's own religion.

• 4 weeks later...