AAF is not starting beyond 30%

48 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Obviously you have an issue with Leito. Do you have Staged Leito Plus installed? Do you have any Leito patches installed that might be out of date?

There is the modlist, though now I can't even get past the main menu before it crashes now.

3 hours ago, Maidenfan said:

They didn't conflict before, which is odd. :/

Still crashing. :(

Yup, Tentacus changed some stuff so they wont work together. + They are redundant at this point cus you'll get duplicated position for leito animations.
If you really want to use Staged Leito, you need to install UAP without the Leito support during fomod installation (just uncheck for the Leito animation box).

6 hours ago, cowhippo said:

theres a guide to follow for a reason 

I was following that guide actually.

5 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Yup, Tentacus changed some stuff so they wont work together. + They are redundant at this point cus you'll get duplicated position for leito animations.
If you really want to use Staged Leito, you need to install UAP without the Leito support during fomod installation (just uncheck for the Leito animation box).

Why? What's the story behind the change?

13 hours ago, Maidenfan said:

I was following that guide actually.

Why? What's the story behind the change?

im not sure exactly what he changed cus i didnt investigated. But again, no reason to use both for leito animation support or you'll get duplicated positions.
Staged Leito are based on animationGroups and UAP will be based on positionTrees. Both handles sequences but in different ways