On 10/10/2021 at 3:40 PM, naroho11 said:

unfortunately nothing change...? some suit still has error,  your mod is so pretty so im sad...

image.png.44b8bae2400d3a97084756f9e786c0fa.png

and that bottom looks strange tranparencym is it related with my problem??

actually that it's not a mistake, just a feature ;)

when I added transparency, this element looked like this, and because I liked it (kind of cool moving squares), I left it

Edited by Yorom
  • 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
On 2021/10/14 at PM9点59分, Yorom said:

多亏了 leesangkill 分享的一个视频,我学会了如何去除在搅拌机中组合两个物体时留下的痕迹,我在我的白王子 Mod 上测试了它并且它有效

DOAX-VenusVacation_211014_154159.thumb.jpg.5f48f53272ee75f9ab8fcc42b17dfa9c.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_211014_154438.thumb.jpg.1e876962b37b3da3fd405de264ec92f3.jpg

看起来更好吧

White_Prince_Awakening_Common_Yorom-Body.zip 214.39 KB · 109 次下载

模组页面:

Can you tell me the video address, I want to learn too! And can you send a DDS picture of Prince Charming with changing colors?

6 hours ago, SDY said:
  Hide contents

Can you tell me the video address, I want to learn too! And can you send a DDS picture of Prince Charming with changing colors?

That color change for white prince is just someone else mod, I think you can download with ModManager

We are after Halloween, and after three consecutive Events I did not win any SSR;( i.e. I hit one time, but it's more of "sprinkling salt on an open wound" than a reward, because after spending 60,000 v-stones and almost all Tickets, I didn't hit anything, and before Halloween I did something like this: I used 1 ticket for Witch Trendy, and nothing, then 2 for Misty SSR, nothing too, back to Witch SSR, and then nothing, only a free daily Venus SSR was left and you know what I hit it, on this one I was "lucky".

So sticking to the Halloween custom, I didn't get any Treat so I play them a Trick:

All-in-One Mod              -              UPDATE  

Update                            -          03.11.2021

Release date                  -          19.08.2021

DOAX-VenusVacation_211101_180122.thumb.jpg.30f87202d5948908182d6307f9a02cdc.jpg

The mod includes several versions:

DOAX-VenusVacation_211102_193749.thumb.jpg.155eb1d55e8cb1e6b439c677addffca7.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_211103_161538.thumb.jpg.4c68553defb20133fb102f0c9499d8e9.jpg

And the awaken version:

DOAX-VenusVacation_211103_161429.thumb.jpg.2bdfd5b845d48893729ad2d20a4dd39c.jpg

All-in-One_Ragdoll_Common_Yorom.zip

Of course, I am adding a hat to the set

Anime_Cosplay_Accessories              -              UPDATE  

Update                                                -          03.11.2021

Release date                                      -          03.08.2021

DOAX-VenusVacation_211103_161447.thumb.jpg.dd75d431a66f495cbe21697a496695b8.jpg

Anime_Cosplay_Accessories_Cat_Ears_Yorom.zip

Edited by Yorom
1 hour ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Too bad that you're unlucky. But I don't know if you're doing the right thing.

Maybe, I'm not gonna move it all, that's just how it turned out with these three ;)

And I'm not alone, SavageMoonBoy even has paid ones added to CC, not that I would complain

On 11/3/2021 at 1:14 PM, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Too bad that you're unlucky. But I don't know if you're doing the right thing.

I just wanna say that many people are not a fan of policing mod content, so please don't spoil the fun, there are already tons of SSR available as CC costumes, what did TN do? nothing, after 3 years, the game is still healthy, more than ever, and every time they release new girl, $$$ pour into the game enough already. Personally, I spend $100 on paid V-stone every year at anniversary event and new girl debut event. Modding enriches the scene, I wish one day there'll be a detailed tutorial showing everyone how to do it so everyone can do it for themselves, for whatever costume they want to. Because gambling with 1.1% odd with real money for a random girl that you may not want is just silly, unless you happen to make six-fig income.

8 hours ago, sakuravs said:

I just wanna say that many people are not a fan of policing mod content, so please don't spoil the fun, there are already tons of SSR available as CC costumes, what did TN do? nothing, after 3 years, the game is still healthy, more than ever, and every time they release new girl, $$$ pour into the game enough already. Personally, I spend $100 on paid V-stone every year at anniversary event and new girl debut event. Modding enriches the scene, I wish one day there'll be a detailed tutorial showing everyone how to do it so everyone can do it for themselves, for whatever costume they want to. Because gambling with 1.1% odd with real money for a random girl that you may not want is just silly, unless you happen to make six-fig income.

7 hours ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Your words make sense but I do care who saves bunch of stones or spend a lot of money to get the costume they want.

In a nutshell, I think mods for swapping SSRs that recently published should be avoided at least.

You're both right. I also spent some $ on this "free game", I even have collector's DOAX3, DOA5, DOA6 (this one is just digital), but if I add up what I put into this game is more than any other game I have ever bought (including it's the most expensive collector's edition I have) and surely when Hitomi's birthday is going to be I will try to hit her SSR at least once, and how many times I hit something with everything I spend ... a big 0, not even any other older SSR, and as a fan of the series from the first part i feel like i got slapped by the makers.

Well, but the release of the recently released SSRs, I did not plan it either, it just came out on impulse (for example, such an impulse that after spending 200,000 v-stone + 50 tickets you still will not hit what you wanted) and in the near future I am not going to do any more SSRs, this is enough for now, besides there are other projects

On 11/5/2021 at 5:03 AM, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Your words make sense but I do care who saves bunch of stones or spend a lot of money to get the costume they want.

In a nutshell, I think mods for swapping SSRs that recently published should be avoided at least.

Getting suit through СС does not affect my intentions to roll gacha in any way. I always need SSR itself, for a current event or stats.

4 hours ago, Lezard said:

Getting suit through СС does not affect my intentions to roll gacha in any way. I always need SSR itself, for a current event or stats.

Same here, I rolled for outfits already available for CC, aiming for stats, event or just to show off to my friends that I got the SSR. In the end what CC provides are the looks, thing that only you can see since others will see takao/dewa outfit. So it isn't harming anyone

On 10/14/2021 at 3:43 AM, Yorom said:

actually that it's not a mistake, just a feature ;)

when I added transparency, this element looked like this, and because I liked it (kind of cool moving squares), I left it

I find what makes trouble!

In Setting - depth of subject high is problem.

I changed high -> none, so the black square is gone but some quality down? i dont know why, but it is better before!

제목 없음.png

Edited by naroho11
7 hours ago, naroho11 said:

I find what makes trouble!

In Setting - depth of subject high is problem.

I changed high -> none, so the black square is gone but some quality down? i dont know why, but it is better before!

제목 없음.png

I have it set high and it works, but it's good that you managed to solve it.

If only I could solve my lack of luck in gacha, the last SSR I hit was a month ago, I'm starting to lose my will to continue playing or modding ?

although if it goes on like this, only throu mods I will have new outfits

DOAX-VenusVacation_211111_115117.thumb.jpg.6dd70ba357df036f55a35e8bd87acb60.jpg

18 hours ago, Yorom said:

I have it set high and it works, but it's good that you managed to solve it.

If only I could solve my lack of luck in gacha, the last SSR I hit was a month ago, I'm starting to lose my will to continue playing or modding ?

although if it goes on like this, only throu mods I will have new outfits

DOAX-VenusVacation_211111_115117.thumb.jpg.6dd70ba357df036f55a35e8bd87acb60.jpg

I also play high, but black square bothering me? and like you, im unlucky these days...my one pick is marie, but she reallyyyyyy doesnt come?

Edited by naroho11
  • 2 weeks later...

There is still hope for this game.
I was already going for the record of longest time without Trendy SSR (I haven't had a hit in five weeks). I started to think that maybe I have a bugged version of the game, or some curse is hanging over me, but finally, today, I broke my losing streak

DOAX-VenusVacation_211121_145552.thumb.jpg.c7f5d951e9a311812a7acb4d2f6e3465.jpg

And I even managed to avoid Marie, unfortunately Helena too

May this luck not fade away quickly, hope to get Patty soon.

Anyway, adding new elements to Jueri Mod but you have to forgive me because I don't go as fast as I would like:

DOAX-VenusVacation_211120_133026.thumb.jpg.6c72578b6772884062e8888c33d34648.jpg

But I think that I should finish by next Sunday

Edited by Yorom
On 5/30/2021 at 9:55 AM, habaraka said:

Hi Yorom, I found a conflict between your Jueri Mod and Video Mod made by krunkDunk.

It seems that the Decuple swimsuit has a hash conflict with the screen.

According to teddy, there is a slight hash change to fix this issue.

919b9dbd => d9930d8b

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165186-doaxvv-mods-by-teddy/?do=findComment&comment=3395982

Thanks for your great works! :)

image.png

Could you please tell me where to download this mod for Misaki's wedding dress? The mod that I found doesn't work.