Spoiler
2 hours ago, Yorom said:

1st Swimsuit Contest Cute              -             NEW   

Release date                                  -          11.01.2021

Nobody has made a mod for this costume yet, and because I just wanted to practice transparency for what this costume is perfect for me, I decided to do it. 
Obtaining transparency was even simple, but arranging the code so that there was transparency and that you could also change the swimsuit itself gave me a hard time. And although I did not manage to get 100% of what I wanted (the 1st variant was to load the original swimsuit, but despite many attempts I did not manage to arrange the code to make it so, the object either did not display or the texture or transparency disappeared, so I went to a compromise and made it into a blender and put it like that) but otherwise, everything else works. Enjoy

DOAX-VenusVacation_210111_174540.thumb.jpg.e2bcbf5abc7d6770c3cb6aaaf1becaf5.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_210111_174607.thumb.jpg.bb1e2619e4a146bece5bf8c76d89f7e4.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_210111_174628.thumb.jpg.7c922f0830cc6eeef2a505f22774c85d.jpg

1st_Swimsuit_Contest_Cute_Common_Yorom.zip 2.57 MB · 17 downloads

Is this suit exclusive to Steam at the moment?

16 hours ago, lafan20 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is this suit exclusive to Steam at the moment?

Yes, and unfortunately it is paid, although in this case you are buying a specific outfit and not only the possibility of drawing it. But even so for an outfit designed by players, it is a bit rude to sell it instead of giving it away for free or at least hide it behind some grid, even those who won this design competition only got 1 ticket, yes, they must have meant such a "fun playing game" in the last sentence at the end of the warning which has recently appeared ;)

4 hours ago, lhk93006 said:

@Yorom

I really like your "Jueri_Mod_Decuple_Common_Yorom" mod. Thank you very much.

But it has a texture bug caused by the active "UV mapping".

Please. Can you fix this bug?

Please refer to below post by aspidiske500.

DOAX-VenusVacation_210112_182330.jpg.3b6c0913921380570000c79612ad1872.jpg

Thanks for pointing this out to me, I saw it too, but I didn't know why it was happening. So thank you even more for pointing out the solution 

I tweaked all my mods right away:

Jueri Mod  -  Body.zip

Lingerie Mod  -  Body.zip

1st Swimsuit Contest Cute Mod  -  Body.zip

Princess Grace Mod  -  Body.zip

Handy Mod  -  Body.zip

Hellena ~Noble Black~ Mod  -  Body.zip  

Savanna ~Tarzan~ Mod  -  Body.zip

Scallops Mod  -  Body.zip

Lala Mod  -  Body.zip

Just replace the old Body with the above-corrected ones

Such a small change, but it changes so much, who would have thought :)

1 hour ago, Yorom said:

Just replace the old Body with the above-corrected ones

Such a small change, but it changes so much, who would have thought :)

This is need to update for all your costume mods?

BTW many of lingerie from of the same name mod have glow effect on textures - they looks like a mirror or metal. Did you know how to fix this?

12 minutes ago, Inokanoan said:

This is need to update for all your costume mods?

BTW many of lingerie from of the same name mod have glow effect on textures - they looks like a mirror or metal. Did you know how to fix this?

It's not needed but if you want to ger rid off texture bug then yes.

The glow is due to the peanut costume having 3 textures and some portions moved form other only had 2, and as the 3 I used the 1, hence the glow. Although if used the NULL command instead of the 3rd texture, this glow would disappear, but I discovered it just a moment ago. You learn something new every now and then.

Here's a quick fix, didn't check for errors but should work Lingerie.ini

23 hours ago, Yorom said:

1st Swimsuit Contest Cute              -             NEW   

Release date                                  -          11.01.2021

Nobody has made a mod for this costume yet, and because I just wanted to practice transparency for what this costume is perfect for me, I decided to do it. 
Obtaining transparency was even simple, but arranging the code so that there was transparency and that you could also change the swimsuit itself gave me a hard time. And although I did not manage to get 100% of what I wanted (the 1st variant was to load the original swimsuit, but despite many attempts I did not manage to arrange the code to make it so, the object either did not display or the texture or transparency disappeared, so I went to a compromise and made it into a blender and put it like that) but otherwise, everything else works. Enjoy

DOAX-VenusVacation_210111_174540.thumb.jpg.e2bcbf5abc7d6770c3cb6aaaf1becaf5.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_210111_174607.thumb.jpg.bb1e2619e4a146bece5bf8c76d89f7e4.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_210111_174628.thumb.jpg.7c922f0830cc6eeef2a505f22774c85d.jpg

1st_Swimsuit_Contest_Cute_Common_Yorom.zip 2.57 MB · 138 downloads

Do you have honoka body ?

Hello, I used the Scallops Mod. After entering the game, the mod is displayed normally, but there is no response when I want to change the position. I also read your operation instructions and press the Z, X, A, S keys, but it still has no effect. You know this is What's the problem

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Thanks a lot for your nice mods, and your efforts to make this game ...ahem....better !

Q: any chance of removing the shoes from Hitomi jeans outfits ? Would be even more sexy with naked feet.

Thanks, and keep going mate !

Thank you for the kind words ;)
As for Hitomi, I wanted to make versions where pants and shoes can also be removed, but unfortunately the body weights have zero weights on the legs, and they would have to be manually adjusted, which is beyond my capabilities.
Well, but at least now I know how to make elements on the legs and hands where normally the bikini weight is zero in these places (minus the glowing textures) but the condition is that the body weight must be full. So I can now add stockings to my Lingerie mod, but first I want to fix the vanishing elements in Jueri Mod (on the one side, the textures were visible and on the other not) because I also know how to fix that, and by the way I want to add some new elements.
Only how long will I it take me. Hopefully next week at least one mod will be ready.

12 hours ago, Yorom said:

Anime_Cosplay              -             NEW   

Release date                  -          12.03.2021

I transferred another costumes from the anime. This time it's Ice-Cream Bikini also from To-Love-Ru

1632687438_Konachan_com20-205192120kotegawa_yui20to_love_ru.thumb.png.84adfc94881c0caed7e942d784909511.png

Although I haven't seen him in the anime, but I have a picture of him with Yui, maybe someone just did it, but I made it for DOAXVV anyway. 

DOAX-VenusVacation_210303_183241.thumb.jpg.33a276405db0c35982c4baacdfc56800.jpg

Also in the same mod is the Lala_ Bikini costume

Lala_Bikini.thumb.jpg.0756272f086c4731c531616c1272842f.jpg

as well as the original Gin_Buck bikini

DOAX-VenusVacation_210308_115621.thumb.jpg.8102c7cde59b86180add4156cb51ea66.jpg

which can be switched with W / Q. And then the top [S / A] and bottom [X / Z] bikini can be changed within the given cosplay, but not mixed ;) So you can't make the top with Ice-Cream Bikini and the bottom with Lala Bikini, that's what my idea was. Ice-Cream mod has a little texture problem with stockings and gloves, they glow a little. But I don't know how to get them to display properly, maybe someone knows how to fix it, I'll be happy to hear it.

Enjoy

Anime_Cosplay_Gin_Buck_Common_Yorom.zip 31.68 MB · 193 downloads

thx for Great mod . Do you have plan for honoka body

11 hours ago, Yorom said:

Thank you for the kind words ;)
As for Hitomi, I wanted to make versions where pants and shoes can also be removed, but unfortunately the body weights have zero weights on the legs, and they would have to be manually adjusted, which is beyond my capabilities.
Well, but at least now I know how to make elements on the legs and hands where normally the bikini weight is zero in these places (minus the glowing textures) but the condition is that the body weight must be full. So I can now add stockings to my Lingerie mod, but first I want to fix the vanishing elements in Jueri Mod (on the one side, the textures were visible and on the other not) because I also know how to fix that, and by the way I want to add some new elements.
Only how long will I it take me. Hopefully next week at least one mod will be ready.

Thanks for your efforts ! Just remember you are in no way required to jump through every hoop us greedy nerds "demand" from you. If you release any mods, it´ll be out of the kindness of your heart, and at your own pace! Thanks again!

On 3/12/2021 at 9:16 PM, Yorom said:

Anime_Cosplay              -             NEW   

Release date                  -          12.03.2021

I transferred another costumes from the anime. This time it's Ice-Cream Bikini also from To-Love-Ru

1632687438_Konachan_com20-205192120kotegawa_yui20to_love_ru.thumb.png.84adfc94881c0caed7e942d784909511.png

Although I haven't seen him in the anime, but I have a picture of him with Yui, maybe someone just did it, but I made it for DOAXVV anyway. 

DOAX-VenusVacation_210303_183241.thumb.jpg.33a276405db0c35982c4baacdfc56800.jpg

Also in the same mod is the Lala_ Bikini costume

Lala_Bikini.thumb.jpg.0756272f086c4731c531616c1272842f.jpg

as well as the original Gin_Buck bikini

DOAX-VenusVacation_210308_115621.thumb.jpg.8102c7cde59b86180add4156cb51ea66.jpg

which can be switched with W / Q. And then the top [S / A] and bottom [X / Z] bikini can be changed within the given cosplay, but not mixed ;) So you can't make the top with Ice-Cream Bikini and the bottom with Lala Bikini, that's what my idea was. Ice-Cream mod has a little texture problem with stockings and gloves, they glow a little. But I don't know how to get them to display properly, maybe someone knows how to fix it, I'll be happy to hear it.

Enjoy

Anime_Cosplay_Gin_Buck_Common_Yorom.zip 31.68 MB · 432 downloads

Thanks for the great mod.

But, let me suggest better ini code.

1. "||" to "&&"
Isn't this ini code better to rewrite ALL "||" to "&&"?
We can switch any mode (Cosplay / Bra / Bottom) regardless of CTRL + 1 or 2.

2. Condition "$Anime_Cosplay == ●"
How about rewriting code to like below, and you can prevent wrong operation such as switching Top and Bottom in not only Lala_Bikini mode but also other cosplay modes.
(I want to switch Top and Bottom separately in each cosplay mode.)

[Key Bikini***-Gin_Buck]
condition = $mod_active == 1 && $slot_active == 1 && $Anime_Cosplay == 0

[Key Bikini***-Lala_Bikini]
condition = $mod_active == 1 && $slot_active == 1 && $Anime_Cosplay == 1

[Key Bikini***-Ice-Cream_Bikini]
condition = $mod_active == 1 && $slot_active == 1 && $Anime_Cosplay == 2

I upload ini file remade just to make sure.

DISABLED Anime_Cosplay (UNORIGINAL).ini

On 3/15/2021 at 10:36 AM, Wizard XT said:

Thanks for the great mod.

But, let me suggest better ini code.

1. "||" to "&&"
Isn't this ini code better to rewrite ALL "||" to "&&"?
We can switch any mode (Cosplay / Bra / Bottom) regardless of CTRL + 1 or 2.

2. Condition "$Anime_Cosplay == ●"
How about rewriting code to like below, and you can prevent wrong operation such as switching Top and Bottom in not only Lala_Bikini mode but also other cosplay modes.
(I want to switch Top and Bottom separately in each cosplay mode.)

[Key Bikini***-Gin_Buck]
condition = $mod_active == 1 && $slot_active == 1 && $Anime_Cosplay == 0

[Key Bikini***-Lala_Bikini]
condition = $mod_active == 1 && $slot_active == 1 && $Anime_Cosplay == 1

[Key Bikini***-Ice-Cream_Bikini]
condition = $mod_active == 1 && $slot_active == 1 && $Anime_Cosplay == 2

I upload ini file remade just to make sure.

DISABLED Anime_Cosplay (UNORIGINAL).ini 26.92 kB · 30 downloads

Thanks for the suggestions. This is what I wanted to do, but it never occurred to me that it could be done this way. I copied this whole formula with ctrl + 1/2 from another mod and didn't even go into what's there.

On 3/13/2021 at 1:48 AM, chalombobo said:

thx for Great mod . Do you have plan for honoka body

On 3/14/2021 at 6:37 AM, ninjaben said:

Peanut_Lingerie_Common MOD is very GOOD!

please make marie ver.&honoka ver.

Honoka, and especially Marie, is not my type, so probably never, sorry ?