@Yorom Your mod doesn't work for me at all. I equipped Ragdoll on HItomi, press F10 to refresh the mods (and get no errors) but pressing "A" or "S" doesn't do anything. Any idea what may be happening? Do I actually need to have the Bunny SSR suit unlocked first?

15 hours ago, HattoWW said:

Hi mate, I have a shadow under the breasts as shown in the attached image. Is there a way to fix it? I didnt see it in your screenshots.

108032760_DOAX_VV2021-05-1401-39-15.thumb.png.b3214bb5f6d0f03c0affbc25d966960e.png

I just launched a game and i can see it too, I think I know what's causing it, I'll see if I can fix it

Like I mentioned, I started flipping my 2nd year underwear into my mod, although not quite because first I started with the birthday outfits from the 1st year
and that is what today's upadate is about. 

DOAX-VenusVacation_210504_115058.thumb.jpg.687d8dd3214e54d52dc499f2be22d560.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_210509_182931.thumb.jpg.2999594f01a3e7fcd5c5b82dad671d14.jpg
Apart from that, I also made a minor change to the .ini file, namely, I gave up writing it as a "CommandList" for a simple "if ... elif" which allowed me to add transparency to selected lingerie. Unfortunately, the .hlsl file that I have does not work with all (and I do not know how to create them) but where it works the lingerie finally looks like in the original suit.

Before

DOAX-VenusVacation_210501_145245.thumb.jpg.abcd0f2e44812141fa4dff3a9f65604f.jpg

Now

DOAX-VenusVacation_210501_145210.thumb.jpg.0638256bbb2b2bce2eb29f112133f320.jpg

Here I put the file with the update itself (for those who already have the 1YS version):

Lingerie_Mod_Update_1B.rar

+

Transparent.zip

and on the first page I will put the entire file:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1179507

I think I have strayed a bit from the concept of lingerie only ;) 

5 hours ago, yamarkey said:

Still, the black one is displayed all the time.

these black squares appeared when I mixed up the textures, but this time everything should be ok, it displays correctly for me

DOAX-VenusVacation_210521_115628.thumb.jpg.b283f57a22293f258024556fc64d171d.jpg

Maybe try my d3dx file because nothing else comes to mind

d3dx.ini

Here is another update to my Lingerie Mod, but this time I haven't added another batch of underwear, I present a new feature instead. 

A little of this Lingerie has accumulated (approx. 200 items) and I thought it would be nice to have some options not to have to change to another underwear every now and then and that's why this feature is.

I present "The Randomizer"

L.gif.f3671ab78f450abb958c847159caebef.gif

After turning it on, separately for Bra, Panties and Stockings, and selecting speeds, Lingeire will change itself

Lingerie.ini

Here is the controls:

Bra:

On/Off  -  SHIFT+A

Speed  -  SHIFT+S

Panty:

On/Off  -  SHIFT+X

Speed  -  SHIFT+Z

Stockings:

On/Off  -  SHIFT+W

Speed  -  SHIFT+Q

the speeds available are:

Flash, ~1s, ~30s, ~1min, ~3min and a bonus instant

I added a description at the bottom of the screen, which tells you what speed you are turning on. And just turning on the randomizer is not enough, only after selecting the speed the function will start working.

And finally, thanks a lot to sarsha043033 for his help

Here is a little discourse not related to modding:

It finally happened, but it wasn't easy. I was already losing hope, and until the last event I start to think of not continue playing. Because how can you play when the game itself discourages you? On the unlucky anniversary, the last SSR I won was Kanna, on the next 1st anniversary also Kanna, then nothing. At this alien event, I even wanted to get that SSR Trendy for either Honoka or Luna, because I had an idea for a Mod, but not this time. Even getting a dancer for Momiji did not make me very happy, because it was not Monica (in normal conditions I would be happy because I like Momiji). Then there was an event with this white bikini with frills, at the beginning I wanted to let go, because someone already swap this costume, but since Hitomi was there and the bikini itself in the original version is waving funny, I tried it. Well, I hit Kanna again and then Kanna yet again, I started to wonder why I was even spending v-stones. And then that last event, the first thing that happened is the worst that could be for me, which is Marie. I was fed up. Few more tries to no avail just killed me. And then a glimmer of hope, 1 ticket hit - Fiona, then from V-stone Tamaki (my 2nd target after Hitomi), I finally smiled. Maybe it could be played, this game,  after all, I thought. And the current event for 4 times with 10draws I hit Momiji, not Monica again, but I didn't care about it anymore, I even started to think that I would sooner hit Sayuri than her, and buy Monica for Venus Coins which I already have half of what is needed (and then hit her for the next Trendy Gacha were she will be, just to troll me). Today I tried 4 more times, but to no avail, and I already gave her up in this event, and then what with 1 Ticket, and she is finally here, my new goddess:

DOAX-VenusVacation_210523_172011.thumb.jpg.f5ea35302bcf56f30364251d75fc5709.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_210523_172028.thumb.jpg.455931614f8879f000874d0e32e9d251.jpg

But Hitomi is still my # 1

Man, I was overwhelmed by a blast of happiness :) 

End of the discourse

On 5/25/2021 at 3:51 PM, yamarkey said:

I don't think there are any competing mods.

I saw the same problem somewhere before.
Try the following. If it's the same problem, it should be solved.

"Set all settings to maximum or ON except for full screen display and resolution and refresh rate."

image.png.eff7bb1e59ab205ba9d505163a4bd3c7.png

Hi, I like the Bunny_Ragdoll and the Lingerie mods but they're not working on my PC. Is all I need to do placing them in my folder DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\Costumes\Mods and selecting ragdoll or Peanut for a common body girl? If I press "S" or "A" according to the readme files nothing happens. Am I missing some steps? I'm using steam version.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Perry_p said:

Hi, I like the Bunny_Ragdoll and the Lingerie mods but they're not working on my PC. Is all I need to do placing them in my folder DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\Costumes\Mods and selecting ragdoll or Peanut for a common body girl? If I press "S" or "A" according to the readme files nothing happens. Am I missing some steps? I'm using steam version.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks.

Thanks 

This info is on 1st page, should help:

"My mods use Hi-Metal Skin
Where there is an option for different versions of the mod you must first activate it by ctrl+1/2
You will also need ID file for it to work properly: _id.zip"

1 hour ago, Yorom said:

Thanks 

This info is on 1st page, should help:

"My mods use Hi-Metal Skin
Where there is an option for different versions of the mod you must first activate it by ctrl+1/2
You will also need ID file for it to work properly: _id.zip"

1. Many thanks for your help! It was the ctrl+1/2

2. This is amazing

DOAX-VenusVacation_210526_212335.thumb.jpg.31faf8ab8da74c9a1e36f689506514bf.jpg

On 5/25/2021 at 8:51 AM, yamarkey said:

I don't think there are any competing mods.

Are these squares on every element?

Were they also in previous versions or did they appear in the newest one? (here you have an older file, try it Lingerie - Old.ini )

Have you tried to load the mod again with ctrl + alt + F10, or erase and re-upload

in general, my knowledge of modding is not too great, so I don't see any errors in the .ini file (as I wrote, it's okay for me, I play on Steam, at maximum settings) and only such solutions come to my mind