13 hours ago, yamarkey said:

This square is only visible in some swimwear. I didn't see any of them in previous versions. I tried both reloading the mod with F10 and erasing and re-uploading.

The last thing that comes to my mind is maybe the transparency, that I added to some elements, is a problem.

Try this file, I removed the transparency from it

Lingerie — No trasparency.ini

If that doesn't help then maybe the game's graphics settings really do matter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2021 at 3:40 PM, SDY said:
  Hide contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_210626_230809.jpg.ecb628ad3712b67a5f931db08a503e8a.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_210626_230814.jpg.189af20fb10931f4e79c432c41be82da.jpg

Hello, can you tell me how to transfer the weight of clothes? I tried to change Fiona's clothes... But there was a problem.

Sorry for the late reply, but I took a long time off from modding and just got back ;)

You follow the DarkStarSword tutorial in the videos and when creating weights choose a bikini instead of ending with the body .

But the weights are not perfect, for example, I move the object away from the body until it stops penetrating it, and such strings like to bend in the game, you can try, for example, here you have a string on your stomach, so try to remove the weights in its vicinity (just remove the belly):

Waga.jpg.753af6bac29fcf2e1ff842dfd463e7fa.jpg

Anime_Cosplay_Accessories              -             NEW   

Release date                                        -          03.08.2021

And something else, all the Anime Cosplay mod costumes have some kind of headgear, so I decided to add them too:

Peke

DOAX-VenusVacation_210728_183514.thumb.jpg.7afb284f9658a3982042a68c4ca6d942.jpg

Ice-Cream_Nekomimi

DOAX-VenusVacation_210728_183430.thumb.jpg.a2f5e64fe666954f2005b54e882dd11c.jpg

Fumoffu

DOAX-VenusVacation_210729_115403.thumb.jpg.14ab1c2bedd80cb01b377fe687b69fa8.jpg

This mod replaces cat ears

Anime_Cosplay_Accessories_Cat_Ears_Yorom.zip

1분 전, 우사연은 이렇게 말했습니다.

나는 기계를 처리하는 데 능숙하지 않다. 게임에 어떻게 적용할 수 있나요?
당신이 할 수있는 경우 알려주세요.  파일간의 관계를 사진으로 보여주면 좋겠어 

On 8/10/2021 at 11:23 AM, usayeon said:

나는 기계를 처리하는 데 능숙하지 않다. 게임에 어떻게 적용할 수 있나요?
당신이 할 수있는 경우 알려주세요.

what exactly are you asking?

Edited by Yorom
9 hours ago, usayeon said:

나는 그것을 다운로드 한 후 파일 상태로 무엇을 해야할지하지 않습니다.

doa.png

Do you have any 3Dfix for DOAXVV installed, because I can't see the "mod" directory?
But if so, then the whole directory "Anime_Cosplay_Gin_Buck_Common_Yorom" from the extracted file, copy it to the directory with mods in the game folder.
You will also need _id.zip, to paste into your game folder too, and you'll find it on the first page of this post. And all my mods must first be activated before selecting an outfit variant, in the game by CTRL + 1/2. So if you change options in one mod, the other one doesn't change either

Okay, I tried various ways to get rid of the shadows from under the foam, and ended up just removing the elements that cast that shadow.
Namely, the foam that you can see is overlaid by 16 layers of the same element (slightly shifted), with 8 facing outwards and 8 facing inwards so that the object is visible from all sides. But those layers facing in were casting a shadow, so I added 3 more variations without them (More / less foam + one bikini). Now there are no shadows anymore, but looking at the foam from the other side it may seem as if there is less of it, or at all, something for something, you can't have everything, at least not with my knowledge ;)

DOAX-VenusVacation_210824_110637.thumb.jpg.b5a42d8b15bd61fd40d449f848152a8f.jpg

You only need to overwrite the .ini file

All-in-One.ini

And I added a back button, so now the choice of the costume is s / x and the variations are a / z.

And this will be the last foam update, now back to tossing the lingerie from second years into the Lingerie Mod, a few more plus fixes left, hopefully be done soon

첫게시글에 있는 파일을 다운로드만 하나요? 다운로드 한 후 어떻게해야합니까?

그리고  스킨 파일들중 여러개가 있던데 그중 하나씩 해야하는지 통째를 복사해야하는지, 그리고 개조된 디렉토리 파일이 뭔지 모르겠다

에 8/13/2021 오전 5:08 오전, Yorom 말했다:

DOAXVV에 대 한 3Dfixss 수면, [디렉토리] 데이즈 렉토리 볼 수 수 의 다이니브?
그러나 월중도 는 「Anime_Cosplay_Gin_Buck_Common_Yorom」========================================================================
다음 을 위한 위드(주)는 _id.zip이시 리시 스 리시(sis) 개그(것)는 100만 달러(1.1)를 기록했다. 위 CTRL + 1/2로+ +1/2. +1.2= 오달수+ 따라서 한 모드에서 옵션을 변경하면 다른 모드도 변경되지 않습니다.

Edited by usayeon
12 hours ago, usayeon said:

첫게시글에 있는 파일을 다운로드만 하나요? 다운로드 한 후 어떻게해야합니까?

그리고  스킨 파일들중 여러개가 있던데 그중 하나씩 해야하는지 통째를 복사해야하는지, 그리고 개조된 디렉토리 파일이 뭔지 모르겠다

나는 완전히 이해하지 못하지만 구글 번역기를 사용하여 설명하려고 노력할 것입니다.
3Dfix는 기본입니다. 먼저 모드가 작동하려면 업로드해야 합니다. 제 게시물에서는 포럼에서 찾을 필요가 없습니다.
일단 가지고 있으면 모드를 다운로드하고 Anime_Cosplay_Gin_Buck_Common_Yorom에게 준 모드로 두고 게임 폴더의 MOD \ 의상 폴더에 붙여넣습니다.
여기에서 찾을 수 있는 _id도 필요합니다.

MOD 폴더에 붙여넣으십시오. 그러나 최신, 즉 2.3, 3dfix가 있는 경우 3dfix 자체에 _id가 포함되어 있기 때문에 수행할 필요가 없습니다.

이미 3dfix와 모드가 있으므로 게임을 시작하고 캐릭터에 적절한 의상(이 경우 Gin_Buck)을 입히고 다음 버튼을 통해 변형을 선택할 수 있습니다.
W / Q - 코스프레 변경
S / A - 탑 비키니
X / Z - 하의 비키니
먼저 ctrl + 1(또는 2)로 활성화하고 원하는 것을 설정해야 합니다. 또한 ctrl + 1/2로 종료하므로 실수로 w \ q; 같이; z \ x(예: 다른 모드에서도 이 버튼을 사용하기 때문에) 자체적으로 변경된 사항은 없습니다. 마지막으로 선택한 항목을 동일하게 유지하려면 F10 키를 눌러 해당 설정을 기억하십시오.

그게 다야, 이해하기 쉽게 번역되었는지는 모르겠지만. 행운을 빕니다

10 시간 전, 요롬 그녀는 말했다 :

나는 완전히 이해하지 못하지만 구글 번역기를 사용하여 설명하려고 노력할 것입니다.
3Dfix 어디지에이서. 먼저 모드가 작동하려면 업로드해야 합니다. 제 게시물에서는 포럼에서 찾을 필요가 없습니다.
개미 아즈 란스 데어디 어드달러 (Anime_Cosplay_Gin_Buck_Common_Yorom)는 2008@주 시 일대
이에 _id.

MOD 오드제, 적대적. [D _id=박] []

3d @Gin_Buck※===========================================================================================
W / Q -
보체 부사체 S / A - 얼츠 니체 큐어
X / Z - 2 -2
(입력 할 수 있습니다. [1]2/2로스, 100000;q 같이; z \ x(예: 다른 모드에서도 이 버튼을 사용하기 때문에) 자체적으로 변경된 사항은 없습니다. 마지막으로 선택한 항목을 동일하게 유지하려면 F10 키를 눌러 해당 설정을 기억하십시오.

그게 다야, 이해하기 쉽게 번역되었는지는 모르겠지만. 행운을 빕니다

혹시 이걸 건드리는건가요?

dzdzd.png

35 minutes ago, unira99 said:

It seems that Tamaki's mole disappears when you enable your mod, Jueri_Mod_Decuple. When I disabled this mod, the mole reappeared.
Thank you as always.

Thanks for noticing. That little black spot on ducuple bikini must have incorporated the same hash as her mole, but somehow I didn't notice it before.

In the .ini file replace this:

[TextureOverrideB]
hash = 919b9dbd
handling = skip

For this:

[TextureOverrideB]
hash = d9930d8b
handling = skip

This will do the trick

DOAX-VenusVacation_210831_163347.thumb.jpg.bf7896bc63ac339271fe1fd7c082c0c8.jpg