7 hours ago, bujangles said:

hi there, thank you for your mods!

Does anybody have this problem where there is a gap above her socks?

Reveal hidden contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_200922_013449.jpg.4b62c8c08b2d6ae5c1eea8d29109eff7.jpg

This gap is there because that's how I made the body. 
I could not replace the garter, I know its hash but I could not remove or make a dump, there was no file with it to process it in a blender 
so since I wanted to leave that anyway, I just removed the part of the body that was piercing through it. But why with you it disappeared and with me not I have no idea, as already mentioned my abilities are not that great. 

But try it with this body:

Body.zip

thank you, I replaced those files and it solved the gap!

15 hours ago, Yorom said:

This gap is there because that's how I made the body. 
I could not replace the garter, I know its hash but I could not remove or make a dump, there was no file with it to process it in a blender 
so since I wanted to leave that anyway, I just removed the part of the body that was piercing through it. But why with you it disappeared and with me not I have no idea, as already mentioned my abilities are not that great. 

But try it with this body:

Body.zip 304.45 kB · 7 downloads

7 hours ago, Lezard said:

Is it possible to remove Helena's necktie?

of course you can (but I think this necktie is the charm of this outfit)
DOAX-VenusVacation_200923_214223.thumb.jpg.dd5caa47a35586d41fd183ac6125ef1d.jpg

Just a little mistake, I literally did not enter one digit (I did all the rest), that is why this option was not active ?

But I've already fix it, here you have the corrected file Noble_Black.ini 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I may add more lingerie (maybe something else to) in the future

Can you, please, make a variant for Peanut mod with tights (with panty and without panty under)? Because i started playing not a long time ago and haven't any SSR costumes, whitch have mod for tights, so i cant use them. Something like this:

SUISEN_05.png

And thanks for your mods, nice work~!

42 minutes ago, Inokanoan said:

Can you, please, make a variant for Peanut mod with tights (with panty and without panty under)? Because i started playing not a long time ago and haven't any SSR costumes, whitch have mod for tights, so i cant use them. Something like this:

SUISEN_05.png

And thanks for your mods, nice work~!

Someday I will want to add tights as a third option but when that will be I am not sure

So far I have added something like that

DOAX-VenusVacation_210105_165248.thumb.jpg.4c2ee3a5fbbaa9e285ae84b1aebbffa6.jpg

this is the version with the cut out bottom from LeiFang suit, there is another black one, but it is interchangeable with panties. And thats all for now

PS. There is also one obstacle on the way, I don't know how to make transparent parts. Even when carrying underwear from suit to my mod, some of them 
originally had transparent elements that were lost after the transfer, and I don't know how to keep that

17 hours ago, Inokanoan said:

The Lingerie mod is fantastic~! So many variants in one mod - and so many realy cool stuff for using.

Some variants is a little broken - for example t-shirt variants have broken polygons and this one didnt have transparent in lower part of lace:

y533.jpg

Thanks, the mod covers all lingerie items from release to the first anniversary (excluding birthday outfits), or at least I think so, I haven't missed anything?

I tried to make it fit as much as possible, but as I wrote at the beginning of this thread, my abilities are not too great. For example, in the blender panties adhere to the body and nothing penetrates, but in the game it does happens, and then I try to move this part away from the body so that the penetration disappears, and sometimes I even have to pull it away quite strongly, I don't know, maybe the scale can be repaired better but I don't know how to do it properly. And when it comes to transparency, I don't know how to achieve it, I've tried some commend but I haven't figured it out yet and that's why it looks like that. Maybe there is some tutorial on how to do it, but I haven't seen it here. But when I learn it, I will of course improve it.

Although sometimes the lack of transparency gives a nice effect.

DOAX-VenusVacation_210106_171628.thumb.jpg.aa3be921da80ac3555d048b258a7f5be.jpgThis, for example, is this mesh from Momiji's basic outfit and now it look like this

I also converted a few outfits into lingerie but they weren't initially lingerie, like 1st Anniversary.First.Rouge

DOAX-VenusVacation_210106_171734.thumb.jpg.2d252af90c32e5d052e2f5b2bd6c5b23.jpg

On 11/20/2020 at 9:01 AM, kassarc16 said:

Would it be possible to update Helena's Noble Dress to work for the Blue version as well?

Currently, it detects the Blue version as the Black version, but it doesn't change along with it.

Hashes should be mostly similar, past mods I've used affected both.

It would be possible, but I thought if there are two, let one stay normal and that's why I also added the color from the blue outfit to the mod

On 10/9/2020 at 2:17 PM, nickyyim0107@gmail.com said:

dude I need this

btw when will be the release date? I've been waiting for son long

But this mod was released before I took a "short" break. Well, but after returning, I immediately threw its latest version, this is also one of the reasons for the extension of the break, I just wanted to add new elements to the Jueri mod and all lingerie from the first year first to Lingerie mod, which took a little longer than I thought