11 minutes ago, VerpinZal said:

I fiddled with the MCM settings and couldn‘t achieve this: I want everyone except my player to have random overlays. How do I do this?

When are you seeing overlays apear on the player? Just during AAF sex scenes? If so, try this workaround.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally sorted out some of the performance issues with this mod, I will be doing some testing and post the update in a day or so.

btw I stopped playing Fallout 4 for a while but I managed to get back into it for the moment.

so I should be posting updates for my mods

(my big problem is that I have forgotten the details of what I worked on)

here is the newest version, and just wondering if anyone wants to test it.

Change log

so there should some performance gains

I added a perk option (which functions the same as spells but a bit more debugging) *I hoped to get dead bodies to use perks but no luck let

I think I fixed the AAF issue. but I cannot remember (let me know if I didn't)

so the mod should work the same way as before but I did change how it adds strings to the array.

the hope is that as you play the game, the list will get populated automatically and you don't need to do anything.

(otherwise there is a command, in the bottom of the ROF MCM, that will populate it instead (this is also intended for when you add or remove overlay mods)

also I made some changes to FOMOD, so there are some disabling options (distribution(SPID and robco) and bodygen)

INVB_OverlayFramework v2.20.7z

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

here is the newest version, and just wondering if anyone wants to test it.

Change log

so there should some performance gains

I added a perk option (which functions the same as spells but a bit more debugging) *I hoped to get dead bodies to use perks but no luck let

I think I fixed the AAF issue. but I cannot remember (let me know if I didn't)

so the mod should work the same way as before but I did change how it adds strings to the array.

the hope is that as you play the game, the list will get populated automatically and you don't need to do anything.

(otherwise there is a command, in the bottom of the ROF MCM, that will populate it instead (this is also intended for when you add or remove overlay mods)

also I made some changes to FOMOD, so there are some disabling options (distribution(SPID and robco) and bodygen)

INVB_OverlayFramework v2.20.7z 3.32 MB · 1 download

Thank you, Invictusblade. Can I include your framework for my AAF_patch, distributing another than Tattoo overlays (dirty feet, spank/scratchmarks and bodyBlemishes) and share it here? I've managed to work it, but use by myself yet.

23 minutes ago, Jeffey67 said:

Thank you, Invictusblade. Can I include your framework for my AAF_patch, distributing another than Tattoo overlays (dirty feet, spank/scratchmarks and bodyBlemishes) and share it here? I've managed to work it, but use by myself yet.

yes, you can-ish,

what I am going to do is to add a new overlay type called Extra's and you can add it to them. (I will work on it in the next day or so)

20 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

yes, you can-ish,

what I am going to do is to add a new overlay type called Extra's and you can add it to them. (I will work on it in the next day or so)

Thats great, ty! But, I afraid, one Extra type won't be enough for me (but surely good for someone), cos I use six types (including existing pubicHair) of overlays which disrtibute in random combination. So, as you see in screenshots, I had to change leg and hand types to needed. I changed it in F4Edit and finally get it to work. Another words, I changed original ROF, deleting some types. But it can be (and I'm going to) install among main ROF, for tattoo overlays, as I did it with your legendary AE. It installs w/o conflict with original mod, which can be added as hard requirement, due to sharing "Scripts" and "Source Files". 

ROF_1.jpg

AE_1.jpg

INVB_OverlayFramework - Main.ba2

18 minutes ago, SilentPain99 said:

I do use Fusion Girl and I and no other female characters will get a random body.
Does it not work with fusion girl ?

Which version of Fusion Girl? If it's not the latest version, you may also need (an older version of) ZBG to supply the plugin it needs for BodyGen support. Basically, make sure you're using the latest version of Fusion Girl (currently FusionGirl-0223.7z, a.k.a. 1.88).

12 hours ago, Jeffey67 said:

Thats great, ty! But, I afraid, one Extra type won't be enough for me (but surely good for someone), cos I use six types (including existing pubicHair) of overlays which disrtibute in random combination. So, as you see in screenshots, I had to change leg and hand types to needed. I changed it in F4Edit and finally get it to work. Another words, I changed original ROF, deleting some types. But it can be (and I'm going to) install among main ROF, for tattoo overlays, as I did it with your legendary AE. It installs w/o conflict with original mod, which can be added as hard requirement, due to sharing "Scripts" and "Source Files". 

ROF_1.jpg

AE_1.jpg

INVB_OverlayFramework - Main.ba2 68.25 kB · 1 download

so which extra's are you using?

because I made the following

Acne

Birthmarks

Moles

Skin

what else?

can you post your version of the ROF so I can copy over the strings (I will credit you)

15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so which extra's are you using?

because I made the following

Acne

Birthmarks

Moles

Skin

what else?

can you post your version of the ROF so I can copy over the strings (I will credit you)

OMG?‍♂️ I send your archived PEXes instead *.esp. Here's actual file. That's all, you mentioned, and one one more strings for pubic (25 for blond and 25 for brunette). I think these can use existing branch - Pubic hair - w/o Extra in addition to PubesForeverAdditional Pubic Hair Overlays etc.

INVB_OverlayFramework.esp

Edited by Jeffey67
On 7/23/2023 at 6:13 PM, vaultbait said:

Which version of Fusion Girl? If it's not the latest version, you may also need (an older version of) ZBG to supply the plugin it needs for BodyGen support. Basically, make sure you're using the latest version of Fusion Girl (currently FusionGirl-0223.7z, a.k.a. 1.88).

I do use the latest one.

The female Chars will have tattoos but the body will be the "normal one" I made with batch build via body slide.

crap, well after adding Acne, Moles, Skins, Birthmarks

I decided to add damage (from captive tattoo) but THEN I realise that it would be better to divide the types of damage

also I am going to add a modifier to them as well

1. Whipped (Raiders and COA(x4 at 50%))

2. Spanked (Captives and Raiders)

3. Bruises (BoS and Gunners) *This shows heavy amounts of training

edit-> I should explain how the modifier works

so assuming a base percentage of 25%,

you can set Whipped setting

Raider to 2x which then becomes 50%

Children of Atom to 4x which then becomes 100%

btw this will only apply to the special marks (Pubic Hair, Body Hair, Acne, Birthmarks, Bruises, Spanked, etc)

I am not sure about tattoos yet

Edited by Invictusblade

Here is the another newest version of ROF

Change log

so there is a few changes

1. I added support for Porcupine's Pubic Hairs

(see above for details)

2. added support for porcupine's future mods (Skin Conditions or whatever it is going to be called)

(so this won't work yet)

Acne, Birthmarks, Moles, and Skin

3. rearranged the body hair option back into pubic hair (and I added a body hair option as well) *you will need to click the "Add all Overlays to Arrays"

4. added three types of skin damage options with modifiers (Bruises, Spanked, and Whipped)

edit-> I will be making an overlay modifier that will affect tattoo's (I will post this update tomorrow)

let me know if there is any issues

INVB_OverlayFramework v2.25.7z

Edited by Invictusblade
3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Here is the another newest version of ROF

Change log

so there is a few changes

1. I added support for Porcupine's Pubic Hairs

(see above for details)

2. added support for porcupine's future mods (Skin Conditions or whatever it is going to be called)

(so this won't work yet)

Acne, Birthmarks, Moles, and Skin

3. rearranged the body hair option back into pubic hair (and I added a body hair option as well) *you will need to click the "Add all Overlays to Arrays"

4. added three types of skin damage options with modifiers (Bruises, Spanked, and Whipped)

edit-> I will be making an overlay modifier that will affect tattoo's (I will post this update tomorrow)

let me know if there is any issues

INVB_OverlayFramework v2.25.7z 3.34 MB · 4 downloads

Cool) As for Bruises, Spanked and Whipped, thats what I think. These all could be unite in Scars. The matter is, I did it for AAF effect (work in progress) and still testing with cumOverlays. Knees Damages after Doggy, fresh Scratches after standingPosition on Lockers, Back Scratchers, if on bare floo, Ground, w/o sleepingBag or Mattress. Spanking/Bruises after aggressive actions. That's all about FRESH marks or wounds. As for ROF it should be constant marks, which Scars are. If Bruises, then at least not reddish (as in Captive Tattooes) and grey or greeny. I f only ROF could distribute some temporary overlays. In certain conditions (walking barefeet) or without - just ranomly! Would be great for Moles. But looks I carried away ?

So I thing distributing certain Spanking overlay (spanking mark can't last forever, or it should change to differ spank mark, if poor COA do it constantly) Whipped - yes, but not reddish. It should be as Whipped Scar. (omg - it means normal maps eh? ?) However I use to tried to do some appendicitis scar, or Cigar scar. These could be applied by ROF, cos they'll never dissapear. But usual spanking will, I guess. So I think you can shrink it to Scars. But may be 2 types: discipline (whipping, flogging, or whatever) and training (real big - combat scars). As for captives (JB's cattleMarks, again usual scars or some BarCode, for example will go). But those Spanking spots as in my screenshots would apply for timmed mode. Moreover, slaves are training with knots, flogs, devices and spankin is kinda sexual theme ?  I'll try to finish Spank and Bruises overlays as soon as I can, and they could be include among legendary JB's Captive tattoo overlays.

20230725190053_1.jpg

20230725191228_1.jpg

20230725192239_1.jpg

20230725192548_1.jpg

20230725192637_1.jpg

here is the next latest version

the only change is that I added an overlay modifier

so you can increase the changes for a faction to get overlays (if you are running a low percentage settings(whatever))

btw what are your experiences with the update?

has it been improved?

does it perform better? (personally I haven't noticed as much lagging as before but I do need a second opinion)

INVB_OverlayFramework v2.25b.7z

Testing.. Can't exit window showing arrays/ No esc nor tab do not help. Only ~ is functioning. But update seems really huge) 

One more but... It works Damn Good! Great work) All my overlays is applying. 

I noticed, that at first PubicHair wasn't work, though slider in General Options (GO) was on 99%. Then I switched to General Overlay Manager (GOM) and choose "general pubic_hair options" to x4. This solved problem. Pubics are applying, but I saw other options in GOM also are Disabled, But they was set at some value - percent in GO. That's doesn't matter much for me, cos I cosider all npc have same bodies with same problems and perculiarities. This doesn't apply to Tattoes certainly.

I didn't check if all of my skin/scne/whatever ovls are supported yet, but they are supported! And that's cool! Thank you for efforts - it really motivating, and I thing I'll finish my overlays by the weekend. Got some problem with it - some people reports mosaoc/pixel glitch with archived ba2 version, and do not with loose texture version.

upd: One more interesting behavior. I forgot to say, that there is one more type of overlays - SkinType. It's about thinskin/thickskin/veins/varicouse and stretches. And I don't see it mentioned in your updated version. But they works too!!! How come?? It's not nessesary including this, I can combine 'em with skinTextures. But the only thing I will need to expand skinTexture to 20 instead 10.

As for perfomance, it's surely rocket now. Process goes sfaster and definetely smoother. Only barely noticeable boobTwitching (hello physics)

Edited by Jeffey67
additional thougts
2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so you can increase the changes for a faction to get overlays (if you are running a low percentage settings(whatever))

has it been improved?

does it perform better? (personally I haven't noticed as much lagging as before but I do need a second opinion)

INVB_OverlayFramework v2.25b.7z 3.34 MB · 2 downloads

THANKS FOR COMING BACK. 

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

has it been improved?

Thanks for resuming work on this, you've been missed!

My only suggestion so far (I haven't tested the latest versions extensively yet) is to pick one mechanism for applying the overlays and get rid of the question in the FOMOD installer (or at least make it much more obvious that you recommend whichever one you expect to work the best). I consider myself relatively experienced at using mods and am familiar with what the terms in the various options mean and know how to integrate with the other dependencies they mention (having configured them fairly often in the context of other mods), but even I'm never entirely sure which of the numerous options there I should choose. Is SPID better or is RobCo Patcher better for this case? Perk or spell? I know the differences between these, but not why I ought to choose one over the others for your mod's backend. Too much choice with insufficient justification of the options will only confuse users.

Also, is the invisible dead bodies workaround for BodyGen expected to be functional now, or is it still not really doing what you expect? Just curious whether I can drop my other workarounds and recommend this as an alternative.

7 hours ago, Jeffey67 said:

Testing.. Can't exit window showing arrays/ No esc nor tab do not help. Only ~ is functioning. But update seems really huge) 

One more but... It works Damn Good! Great work) All my overlays is applying. 

I noticed, that at first PubicHair wasn't work, though slider in General Options (GO) was on 99%. Then I switched to General Overlay Manager (GOM) and choose "general pubic_hair options" to x4. This solved problem. Pubics are applying, but I saw other options in GOM also are Disabled, But they was set at some value - percent in GO. That's doesn't matter much for me, cos I cosider all npc have same bodies with same problems and perculiarities. This doesn't apply to Tattoes certainly.

I didn't check if all of my skin/scne/whatever ovls are supported yet, but they are supported! And that's cool! Thank you for efforts - it really motivating, and I thing I'll finish my overlays by the weekend. Got some problem with it - some people reports mosaoc/pixel glitch with archived ba2 version, and do not with loose texture version.

upd: One more interesting behavior. I forgot to say, that there is one more type of overlays - SkinType. It's about thinskin/thickskin/veins/varicouse and stretches. And I don't see it mentioned in your updated version. But they works too!!! How come?? It's not nessesary including this, I can combine 'em with skinTextures. But the only thing I will need to expand skinTexture to 20 instead 10.

As for perfomance, it's surely rocket now. Process goes sfaster and definetely smoother. Only barely noticeable boobTwitching (hello physics)

any suggestions you could thtow out there if not working? i cant undertand why nothing is showing. would distinctive teeth affect this mod. thats the only other mod i havethat affects the body i dont get it

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

has it been improved?

INVB_OverlayFramework v2.25b.7z 3.34 MB · 3 downloads

i have everything set to mid 90's and x4 everywhere. i have all the pubes mods and tats. its farthest down in load order. i got nothing. i even changed the file bc i use AAF. im not getting anything. is this compatible with lots more settlers and enemies? thats the only thing i have.

42 minutes ago, Two Bucks said:

any suggestions you could thtow out there if not working? i cant undertand why nothing is showing. would distinctive teeth affect this mod. thats the only other mod i havethat affects the body i dont get it

What overlay mods are you installed before ROF? Tattoo or pubicHair or whatever? There was dialogue window during installing ROF. If distinctive teeth (no, it's doesn't affect this mod) is the only mos, so you have to install some for body overlay.

Was any conflict files during installation ROF with Mod Manager? What option was chosen? "Pubs Forever" or "Pubes Forever (Replacer)"? Try to reinstall with another option, if choose certain one. I test it assigning some key for applying overlay to aimed NPC (in debug section, I guess). Then I find standing still naked female, for example, and trying to click and see if it works.

Edited by Jeffey67