Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

So other than my mountain of work to convert all the outfits to point to the new locations of the Pregnancy stuff, I'm interested on peoples reports on how the other stuff in this has been working before I can promote it to a Main download.

The Faction Smell system, are the sperm buff times ok, is the cumvisual working ok, is it working ok with creatures staying friendly?

The Drugs system are the effect times ok, anyone having fun/idea's with the tranquilizer ammo?

The Disease system, is it all working ok?

New Update 20130328.1:

Rolled back armor file changes to use original Maternity clothing file till SCS is ready. Even though most people have it already, I don't know where to get that file anymore for newer people as mediafire removed it.

Hmm, all seems quiet, hopefully that's good, I'm not planning any more releases over the long weekend till things settle down a bit so I don't break User29's Breeder again, I might do my XP to Windows 8 Upgrade next week then focus on bug fixing before promoting this and the Pregnancy to the Stable version then turning on some of the new stuff that hasn't been turned on yet in this & Pregnancy.

New Update 20130406.1:

Changed Formlists for adding NudeBodies to SexoutNG "SafeForSex" M & F Formlists to add them permanently on every Restart/Reload.

Added more formlists for outfits
Added Formlists containing Pregnant clothing for each of 7 stages of Pregnancy so they can be checked against without requiring Pregnancy as a master.
Increased size of Ant OffSpring when first born
Fixed Worn Ghost Goggle Speech effect remaining

New Update 20130408.1:

Fixes to Formlists and adding of more formlists for Pregnancy outfits

Fix to MCM Menu for Sunny

Added Tokens for setting BodyType for Pregnancy outfits onlt works for T3Cali, BnB, T3M & T6M (there aren't any swapping or nude meshes for T6M)

Something odd.

Tested to see if lumpy belies worked (yes). Got to definitly pregnant, no problem. Past that, she put on a buisness suit. An infinite boobed buisness suit, no less. Putting somthing else on just switched back to buisness suit. Dirty, to be specific. It is very odd.

Something odd.

Tested to see if lumpy belies worked (yes). Got to definitly pregnant, no problem. Past that, she put on a buisness suit. An infinite boobed buisness suit, no less. Putting somthing else on just switched back to buisness suit. Dirty, to be specific. It is very odd.

Was it a pregnant stage of the business suit or the vanilla one? There's also 3M variations too if you have set the actors bodytype to 3M, they all look ok in GECK, but maybe there's a mesh issue, I doubt some of these have been used much as the 3M preg versions weren't enabled till this Pregnancy beta release.

pregnant, I am pretty sure, P3 I think.

Edit: Dirty Pre-War Buisnesswear P3.  That means it appeared when I swapped from lumpy nude p2 to p3.

You didn't have the actoprs bodytype set to 3M, it should say 3M in the business suit description.

I vaguely remember something like this happening a long time ago, a mesh getting stuck on the actor and it was some mesh issue.

They all look ok in GECK. I'll have to add them all to the test box and check them in world, to see if it's just that one outfit. I think the Cass preg outfits did this once except it was worse one version worn caused an instant crash. 

OK you are correct

But...

It defaulted to type3cali  when I have swirch to 3m, it switches back to type3cali.

Any ideas?

That could be a bug in bodyswapping just swapping the wrong outfit, is MCM setting switching back or just the outfit? There should be a ZBodyType Apparel token called Cali or T6

Hmm maybe I've screwed something up there in the coding, though I tested the 3M body swapping between 3M & Cali stuff with the 101 vault suits and it seemed to work ok. I'll investigate more tomorrow after I get this Combat Armor damage swapping tested.

OK, I tried going back to an earlier save, riding the fly and getting the lumpy again.

Still switched to buisness suit.

Question, I downloaded both your and evilrunners cloths on the different threads. Could that be the problem?

Is it only happening after the Lumpy Pregnancy?

So if you avoid wearing the any Business suit variations it's all ok but if you wear one it gets stuck or keeps coming back like wearing 2 outfits at once effect which means a mesh issue or is it actually swapping by my scripts in debug, you also need to give it about 10 seconds between swapping outfits as I thingk it's possible to swap while it is swapping sometimes which produces multiple outfits.

I did not have/did not wear a suit until it was put on at p3 preg. They remained in inventory once put on. I never actually got or wore one in world that the bodyswapping did not appply

Thanks, sorry for  101 questions but that hopefully narrows it down a bit, will have a look  now ans see if I can have it sorted for tomorrows update.