Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

You don't need to apologize, I feel bad coming in talking about it not working. I appreciate all your effort Hal, and answering questions is the least I can do. Thank you, seriously thank you.

If it affects anything, I downloaded the new damage swapping thing along with the new preg, breeder and scr. I doubt it does, but those are the new things I added when things went awry.

You don't need to apologize, I feel bad coming in talking about it not working. I appreciate all your effort Hal, and answering questions is the least I can do. Thank you, seriously thank you.

If it affects anything, I downloaded the new damage swapping thing along with the new preg, breeder and scr. I doubt it does, but those are the new things I added when things went awry.

Thanks to SaladBoy21 I did find a coding stuff up with P3 BusinessSuit in bodyswapping in Pregnancy 20130408.1, so hopefully I've fixed it for 20130410.1, I haven't done any inworld testing today yet so hopefully it and my bodyswapping work in the morning, till then you need to roll back SCR too if using a previous pregnancy.

New Update 20130410.1:

Updated Combat Armors to use Evilrunners SCR outfits with damage swapping enabled. You will need to load his Datapack but remove the ESP

Also updated Vaultsuits 101, 19, 21, 22 to use same system but using 100% mesh for 75% and 50% mesh for 25%.

OK Hal, something seems to have gone wrong. With version 20130328 things work. With 20130410, my game goes to the image where the main menu used to appear and just stays there. No loading screen, no crash, just that. When I revert to the previous version, it loads up again.

OK Hal, something seems to have gone wrong. With version 20130328 things work. With 20130410, my game goes to the image where the main menu used to appear and just stays there. No loading screen, no crash, just that. When I revert to the previous version, it loads up again.

Hmm, haven't had that problem it seems to work fine for me what does 20130406.1 do? Have you installed Evilrunners Meshes? You will have to remove the ESP as I have merged it in and made changes the engine may not like if the ESP is still present.

New Update 20130411.1:

Added Tokens for Pregnancy Stage Info

Added conditions to Damage swapping to disable if MCM toggle is off

New Update 20130413.1:

Rewrite of Damage swapping to be Outfit swapping, so SCR will detect Pregnancy size by tokens and select the correct Belly size, this will function fine for those not using pregnancy it will just be damage swapping, the side effect was I could not make it possible to have Pregnancy swapping without damage swapping without increasing the amount of scripting by 10 times for each outfit, so I will set Pregnancy to turn on Clothing swapping by default. Currently Vaultsuits 101,11,19,21,22,34,3, Combat Armor , Corset Dress & Casualwear swap, they should swap for males too but there are no damaged meshes so will look the same at 25%, 50% & 75% as 100% outfit. Combat Armor & Vaultsuits are in test box. Unfortunately although these work well on the player they currently crash your PC if the outfits are added to a NPC. I have disabled those outfits from swapping in Pregnancy too. You need the SCS meshes download for combat armor but not the esp.

I also fixed an issue where SCR was not detecting any supported Companions (vanilla or 3rd party) distance to the player so Fertility tokens weren't being added and fixed support for KrystalPAS companion.

Hal, for whatever reason, your "you need x version of SCR" messages tell me I need something you released last year, when I know it should only mean the previous version. I think your newest Pregnancy generated that message, though I can't say for certain because I don't know what is generating the "literacy" checks.

It goes without saying I did indeed have the 20130411 version, and not the 2012 one it was talking about lol

Hal, for whatever reason, your "you need x version of SCR" messages tell me I need something you released last year, when I know it should only mean the previous version. I think your newest Pregnancy generated that message, though I can't say for certain because I don't know what is generating the "literacy" checks.

It goes without saying I did indeed have the 20130411 version, and not the 2012 one it was talking about lol

Pregnancy send the need SCR Message, it all looks ok in the script SexoutP1SPregMain all I do is change these 2 values every update

Set fReqSCRVer to 20130413.0
	Set fCurrPregVer to 20130413.1
	Set SexoutSQVAR.fSexoutPregVersion to fCurrPregVer

New Update 20130413.2:

Good News Everyone!

I seemed to have got around the issue by just having the object effect add a Spell Effect instead of Scripted Token got to make up some more spells for the other outfits yet but I'll update the combat armor for now and catch the rest later tonight or tomorrow. As the script is only run for the swapping process it should have minimal impact if it is removed during saves/fast travel etc.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16258-npc-outfit-effect-script-crash/?p=365142

Combat Armor swapping should now work ok on NPC's, other outfits to be done in next update.

New Update 20130414.1:

Added some Corset Dresses & Casualwear to test box for testing

Added some code to Player & major companions to remove Pregnancy related tokens if Pregnancy is not detected.

Fixes to Health Values of Casualwear & CorsetDress

One issue I haven't thought about yet is that this is automatically swapping combat armor as pregnancy progresses, which shouldn't happen, I'll have a look on that next to work out how to stop that for heavy armors but still allow damage swapping. Maybe add a toggle for it as an option.

New Update 20130422.1:

Added Mantis Nun & VaultSuit69

Fixes to Damage Swapping scripts

Added Clothing swapping versions of Shellshocked combat armor as it uses same meshes as standard Combat Armor

Requires SCR 20130422.1

Requires SCRData 20130422.1

where are these armors coming from? are they included in preg stuff, or do i have to find the meshes and stuff elsewhere?

The Battle Nun, Field Nurse & Vault69 are retuxtures I've done of the Mantis suit, so have all the usual Preg variations, they should appear in Sexout Store, they are also in the test box.