I have a problem with the clothes, they are super bright and I can't really see it. I've only had one other armor do this and I don't know what's up with it

I have a problem with the clothes, they are super bright and I can't really see it. I've only had one other armor do this and I don't know what's up with it

Maybe its because some graphical mods like enb or other.

And i will not make my own thread because its not my body and when will zggb released i will make conversion for it

• 3 weeks later...

And i will not make my own thread because its not my body

Hey, this is an really weird behavior. CBBE is Calientes body and it doesnt mean that he does conversions for that alone. Same goes for any other body mod, as long as permission is given.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Megalov (or anyone for that matter) please check out the Gatti armor? The left breast and nipple is glitched out, I have no idea why. The breast droops more, is larger and the nipple droops a bit as well and is also larger. It's not a skeleton issue.I detailed it here but nobody seems to have noticed that thread. Thanks.

Here's some oversized breasts so you can see the issue easier.

post-7703-0-31767900-1370238468_thumb.jpg
post-7703-0-80338400-1370238463_thumb.jpg
post-7703-0-23826700-1370238459_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Dread Huntress link doesn't work. : /

I used to use that armor regularly back in my first installation of Skyrim. Definitely one of my favorites. Can anyone provide a working link? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

can someone help me. I know this is a noob question but, when i type in "help (name of the item) #" and use the id's, it says that it's not in the inventory

Typically I'll type: help snake 4

This would find all items with the word "snake" in them. You can use page up/down to navigate the list, and the use player.additem to add them to your inventory.

You can also search for a string of text by using quotes: help "snake armor"

This will return everything with exactly "snake armor" in the title.

Hope that clears some stuff up.