• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if any body could reupload the Dread Huntress Armor CHSBHC* BBP. The file hosting site seems to have stupidly blocked it, and i reaaallly, want that conversion. Thanks in advance.

As far as I know I'm allowed to do this.. so here it is.

Thanks mate, you're a life saver :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance of getting the bodyslide XML file for Megalov's body (CBBE-ML)? Now that Bodyslide 2 is out, I'd like to try my hand at making some conversation - but I need CBBE-ML's preset . . .

I do not know if that's what you want, but the second download option on the main page is the body of megalov without armor.

Any chance of getting the bodyslide XML file for Megalov's body (CBBE-ML)? Now that Bodyslide 2 is out, I'd like to try my hand at making some conversation - but I need CBBE-ML's preset . . .

I do not know if that's what you want, but the second download option on the main page is the body of megalov without armor.

Its just the meshes. Perfect if you want your body to look like CBBE-ML when nude, useless for making armor conversion with BodySlide 2 - at least as far as I can tell. I need the preset for CBBE-ML.

Not 100% sure but I think that theres some option to make the most current CBBE body look like any other custom body. If you used CBBE-ML on input you could get the new CBBE with all needed files and the shape of ML version?

• 2 weeks later...

Its his custom chsbhc version with bigger butt and boobs.

Right, Thanks. 

I guess I had to check before downloading and converting the chsbhc body to my taste.

So there are links to that custom chsbhc body or I have to download any of the armors and extract the body from it.

Right, Thanks. 

I guess I had to check before downloading and converting the chsbhc body to my taste.

So there are links to that custom chsbhc body or I have to download any of the armors and extract the body from it.

his here would the "body CHSBHC-ML" be.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=21181

Right, Thanks. 

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=21181

Thanks.

Edited: Still not the same, Tje ones with armor has bigger butt than the CHSBHC-ML. The link you gave me..

Right, Thanks. 

Thanks.

Edited: Still not the same, Tje ones with armor has bigger butt than the CHSBHC-ML. The link you gave me..

I have this body also found only here # 115

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15208-megalovs-thread/page-6

Right, Thanks. 

Are there any muscle textures for this body mod? I tried a couple of muscle maps but they don't work.

You gonna do some conversions for this body zaselim? ;)

lol..just checking both CHSBHC 2.4.1 and CHSBHC-ML, but i want to see them in Muscle textures to get the actual effect.

Also Chsbhc-ML body have same issues, There are gaps in the skin around the butt and waist area..