Sorry for not replying for a bit. The main reason I don't do TBBP is because the butt goes weird in the animation replacer I use but I don't want to get rid of the animations so I just stick with bbp. The bounce is fine with HDT anyway, only thing missing is belly growth and butt bounce but I don't mind too much.

Here is a conversion of the Dandelion armor I did a while ago. It might not work properly without my edited esp (included) because I modified the mesh slots for some reason, but it should be fine just to overwrite all the meshes and the esp. Let me know if something's bugged. The only thing that isn't converted are the knee socks because I didn't really want them. You'll need to get Megalov's file from the main post and then overwrite with my files. BBP only.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/77dq3dh5939s8i3/Dandelion_ML_BBP.rar

@Shtko, may I ask which mesh you copied the TBBP from. I ask because Megalov's body is badly weight painted. It is more heavily painted on the right breast than the left breast so that's another reason why I don't simply copy it because I play with edited bone weights. This is also the case with the BBP body. Anyway just wondering because I might give TBBP a go again.

This body does not have a conversion to use with bodyslide, and there is few armors for it too.

But It uses the same textures of CBBE, that means you can have CBBE-ML armors and regular bodyslide armors in the same game.

The easier way to add TBBP is with outfit studio. Just load the outfit, paint weight it and export as a .nif, and thats all. The only problem with this method is that you need to do it for each armor a time.

Lol no, sorry. I meant completely change body mods. Like forget about Bodyslide and switch to this one because i want to use you armors. Usually when i try to change body mods i come up with problems like the butt not jiggling and so on. So i wanted a fool proof way to change body mods without any problems

The most of the "TBBP" armors out there does not have jiggly butt, just the breasts. What I do before installing these armors is cheking if there is a butt bone on the nif files, using nifskope (google search and you might find it easily). Without the butt bones the jigglying does not work.

@Shtko, may I ask which mesh you copied the TBBP from. I ask because Megalov's body is badly weight painted. It is more heavily painted on the right breast than the left breast so that's another reason why I don't simply copy it because I play with edited bone weights. This is also the case with the BBP body. Anyway just wondering because I might give TBBP a go again.

I copied it from the "dragonsfly body" that came with Bodyslide2 mod, and than modified the paint myself to add more jigglying to the butt and a bit less to the breasts.

Did it on Outfit Studio, you should try it is really easy.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually have converted a bunch of armors to the CBBE-ML body. They're not super good but I could upload them if you like.

Also they aren't TBBP because I'm not sure how and because Megalov's CBBE body has bad weighting.

That's why I was hoping i could convert the shape of his body into a bodyslide 2 preset and then use the outfit tool to copy the weights from dragonfly's TBBP mesh.

Here is a Lady Death conversion I uploaded at some point for the CBBE-ML BBP Body:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c9v1tm5lbp05a1n/LadyDeath_ML_BBP.rar

Hey, I've added TBBP to your armor, here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3hngkiq6bvu64b6/LadyDeath_ML_TBBP.zip

Please share your armors, and if you like my weight paint I can return them with TBBP.

I've got an ADEC self conversion too, gave it butt bones for complete TBBP and a little bigger ass, if anyone is interested.

If you have any other armor conversions, please share!  :D
  • 2 weeks later...

The screenshot above isnt ML btw!

And yeah there is few conversions for CBBE-ML (done by some guy named "yura"): Doomed valkyrie, Thunderbird + something else. And one for CBBE-ML is done by MegaLov himself: Christie Armor (non TBBP unfortunately)

Yeah i know its adec body..

Here that is what i have done with Chsbhc_ML, there couple of things i have to in My version of Original Chsbhc(need to make thighs more bigger that is why i am only posting the pics of My version of Chsbhc_ML. Only if i had the compatible muscle textures..

iMOKJoLQTbOnl.pngiq3iBSQEW3BGW.pngi6ykuVK48eHIl.pngibpt5ku5PrIggj.pngibgqQoR0wKLYJc.pngi4sy08P6hBaoD.png

Sweet mother of god.

:cool:

• 1 month later...

- To show armors ID, type in console: help bat 4

I dont understand what you mean with this. When I type help bat 4, I dont get any ID. I only get more options about usage and filters.. I am a noob, please help. Have been trying to get thes mods visible in the game since hours now :-(

Gold Lady is craftable in Editor Smoke. You need to get there via console "coc qasmoke".

By the way for those who have been struggling with armor not showing up on the character. My fix to this was to add "bInvalidateOlderFiles =1" into the [Archive] section in skyrim.ini located in My Games folder.

In case mods are grayed out. Add "bEnableFileSelection = 1" into the [Launcher] section in SykrimPrefs.ini also located in My Games.

The only thing I wish is that there could be more explanations about getting some of the armor on page 1 of this thread. I for example found the thunderbird armor by accindent in whiterun. Entering the console codes which have been described here somehow confuses noobs because it just lets the console spit out more information which I for example dont know what to do with. A step by step tutorial is really appreciated :-)

Gold Lady is craftable in Editor Smoke. You need to get there via console "coc qasmoke".

By the way for those who have been struggling with armor not showing up on the character. My fix to this was to add "bInvalidateOlderFiles =1" into the [Archive] section in skyrim.ini located in My Games folder.

In case mods are grayed out. Add "bEnableFileSelection = 1" into the [Launcher] section in SykrimPrefs.ini also located in My Games.

The only thing I wish is that there could be more explanations about getting some of the armor on page 1 of this thread. I for example found the thunderbird armor by accindent in whiterun. Entering the console codes which have been described here somehow confuses noobs because it just lets the console spit out more information which I for example dont know what to do with. A step by step tutorial is really appreciated :-)

I never use the console! when an armor is not displayed in the game, I make it this is so to find them or forge.

I do not know how I can explain it to you, it's a bit complicated and I do not speak english!

the translator spits out mostly garbage out .

How do I get my companions to wear the armor like in the screenshots? I tried over trade menu but it is not working.

of course you can each companion with this armor equipped! "only" restriction, if your companion can only wear light armor, he will never carry a heavy armor!

just vice-versa, skills hard never use light armor.

How do I get my companions to wear the armor like in the screenshots? I tried over trade menu but it is not working.

Skyrim can have a nasty habit of it's NPCs not equipping custom armors even if they are of better quality if the NPCs default outfit is already one of the vanilla armors (Absolutely no bloody idea why they did this personally but moving on). One way without mods is to use console commands to force them to equip the armor (click on the target npc with mouse and type equipitem INSERTITEMIDHERE ) another way is to install a companion management mod like UFO http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14037/? that can convert the default armor into something you can remove through the trade window.

Personally I just use UFO since the console commands have a habit of not sticking I find.

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse my noobness, I just added a couple of mods on my skyrim, but I can't seem to find a way to equip these custom sets to my character, would someone please tell me how I can achieve that? D:

most of this are in the armor wrought produced! only prerequisite, you have wrought craft reach 100% previously this equipment in the categories not visible!

• 1 month later...

Hi

Love this body type and the outfits. Thanks for your work. 

I don't know if this is the correct place for requests but was wondering if Megalov you would be interested in making a conversion of the zipsuit armor (link below)?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50301/?

this is the right place for a inquiry but MegaLov since the "Aug 22, 2013" is no longer active!

it will probably find no one who will take over this work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...