i recall seening something about a body slide for the elin race,  is this true?   Is it in UNP form? Ty for your reply,  now i wont have to have my elin go cold ^^ 

also i cant seem to get the elin animations going.... i put them in the data folder and ran FINS.... hmmm

You are welcomed.  The Elin bodyslide you are referring to is a working concept of a variation of my Venus body.  I'm trying to make a Elin-esque body that does not depend on the skeleton to create their shape.  However, this would only apply to CBBE.  The new body, when finalized, will be included with the Girls of Tera Elins and/or an upcoming major update to the current Elin race.

EDIT

I can't find the screenshot, but it looks similar to my Venus Nymphette body.

post-64505-0-89009400-1374321919_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-09223500-1374321926_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-99966900-1374321934_thumb.jpg

also i cant seem to get the elin animations going.... i put them in the data folder and ran FINS.... hmmm

Did you install manually?  You might run into problems if using NMM.

Do you have other custom animations installed?  Custom animations can influence the Elins.  What is different about the Elin Idle animations is that it only works on the Elin race, but any animations that work on any race will also affect the Elins.

I happened to find it on a Japanese forum or blog (don't remember which).  I was doing a search for new outfits after someone notified my about the release of the maid outfit in Tera.

There are a lot of nice fan-made outfits and retextures for use in the Tera game.  

Somewhat on topic, I wonder if Fox6000 has made any new armor/clothes. 

"That's the main problem: I wish was the face was more consistently light, but due to lighting it's too dark most of the time."

Is this with the Elins or are you speaking in general regarding the pale skins that are currently available?

This is with Elins without trying any pale skin mods yet. I have a lot of difficulty getting bright lighting on my Elin's face even in broad daylight. It's always like it's in its own shadow.

I happened to find it on a Japanese forum or blog (don't remember which).  I was doing a search for new outfits after someone notified my about the release of the maid outfit in Tera.

There are a lot of nice fan-made outfits and retextures for use in the Tera game.  

Somewhat on topic, I wonder if Fox6000 has made any new armor/clothes. 

I am hoping for the new pirate outfit!

I just recently bought Skyrim for the computer due to the steam sales.  Played it alot on the xbox but I wanted it for the computer so I can mod it.  Of course since of a really big fan of anime ( I go to anime expo every year).  I was looking for a good anime mod.  Searched everywhere on skyrimnexus to no avail untill i found a description to a Terra mod.  Didnt know what it was but after looking over this page I was in love with it. Thanks for puting up all the link, descriptions and help of installing the mod on this thread this is exactly what I was looking for for my Skyrim.  Of course I didnt know how to install mods so it took me a little bit of trial and error to get it installed properly especially the sounds and the animations. But as far as it seems its working amazing and I love it.  I got my character sorta looking like Nozumu Ezomori from Kanokon which is one of my favorite animes.  Just dont have the right tail and ears.  Love this mod really amazing but I just have a few quiestions.

For the starter packs what is the difference between the CBBE and the UNP because I chose the UNP Tight one. Is there any pros/cons depending on which ones you choose?

Also I see in the picture the Ahri looking clothes.  I am a major fan of LoL and Ahri is my favorite champion.  Looked through the armor packs but maybe the file slipped past me or something or maybe its not there.  If you could can you point out the download to get it.

Also I download all the fox armors or at least im pretty sure.  I went where you can chop the logs in riverwood. At first I saw all the white vases their with some of the fox armors but I didnt loot them.  They then disapeared later when I went back later to look them over again.  Don't know if it a conflicting mod because of the levelers tower? Because that was the only mod I downloaded after the armors before those select few fox armor vases disapeared. Do you know if that mod could make the vases disapear?

Lastly is the elin bard mod.  I tried downloading it but it didnt work all it did was make my skyrim close whenever it was trying to startup so maybe I installed it wrong? I could be maybe because of the apachi hair req I think. I had everything else from the main pack and the FNIS from the animations folder for the Elin mod itself.  Tried to find the apachiHairs.esm but couldnt find it. Downloaded both the hair packs named apachi thinking that would work but when the mod kept making my skyrim close so I decided to double check.  And I saw apachihairs.bsa and apachihairs.esp but I couldnt find the apachihairs.esm. So could this be making the mod not work?

If you could help me with any of this I would be greatly in dept to you.  I love this mod so much and has made skyrim on the computer a amazing experience.  I love running around the would as my cute elin swinging tera weapons around.  Thx for putting up this thread and the Elin mod links on it I love you. I am in dept to you.  I loved this mod so much I even made a account and im looking forward to whats coming for the future of Elins.

CBBE and UNP are body types, mostly for the ladies. They have their own skeletal layout, and they're mostly used in mapping armors. Many armors, including TERA armors will be designed for one body type or the other, and wearing armor on the wrong body type will look weird (not touching the skin, strange sizes and clipping, etc.) Namely I got a set of TERA armors of the wrong type and they were not being worn on my Elin's body properly. I had  CBBE body and got UNP armor. For the most part there seems to be more UNP armors out there than CBBE ones. 

Can't personally say anything about the fox armors. 

Bard mod, did you run FNIS after installing the animation? FINS needs to scan animations so they're properly called in game after a new mod is installed. Or is the mod not appearing loaded altogether? Then it could be a load order issue or something.

How knowledged are you with mods? How much can you use Wyre Bash or BOSS? Do you run a mod manager of some sort? 

Won't be able to answer much. most of my modding experience was a result of trial and error. While reading a bunch of forums. 

Hello ilovefoxgirls

Thank you for trying out the Elins and your kind words.

Answering your questions,

1) There are no real pros/cons between CBBE and UNP.  It's only personal preference.  Originally, the Elins had only the CBBE body, but UNP was later added for those who prefer UNP.  If you have a favoritie armor for a particular body then install that body, otherwise, go with what you like.

2)  Fellow member, AbleMan, has merged all Fox armors with Fox Shop ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19325-foxarmors-merged/ ).

AbleMan posted screenshots of the armors and the Fox Shop location.  The link is to my 4share account.

3)  The Ahri ears and tails can chosen from the FACIAL HAIRS slider in showracemenu.  This is also where you can choose the Elin ears and tails combinations.

Here are the clothes with original tails.

Ahri Clothes - CBBE-BBP

4)  For the Elin bard, you will need the masterfile (ApachiiHair.esm) from the original Apachii 1.5 hairs ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10168//?). Install the Elin-Apachii hairs 1.5 patch which contains the Apachii hairs + Elin patches then add only the ApachiiHair.esm from the Apachii 1.5 mod.

When the game crashes just as the Skyrim logo appears or just afterwards, that would mean a masterfile needed by a mod is not installed.  A masterfile is another mod.  In the case of the Elin bard, it needs the Apachii Hairs mod.

Also, install the ShowRaceMenu PreCache Killer

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33526

This eliminates the freezing and crashing during showracemenu when you have a lot of hair mods installed.

I hope this helps, but don't forget that I don't have installed every single mod that everyone else has installed, so if you are experiencing problems that I cannot recreate in my game, it's safe to say there is a conflict with another mod you have that I might not have installed.

Good Luck.

Thx for the fast reply.

Tried to get the elin bard working.  I downloaded the ElinRace_ApachiiHairs_v1.5Full and installed it.  Then I opened the ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_5_Full-10168-1-5-Full folder and put the ApachiiHair.esm in the skyrim/data folder.  I then installed the elin bard but the same issue is hapening again where when I try to open it it shows the bethseda logo then my game closes.

I ran FNISusers when I installed it so that shouldnt be the problem, I think it might still be the apachii hair problem because when I downloaded it I didnt see any new hairstyles.  There is just some that are bald like 14 or 15 in a row but I had that problem before I installed the ElinRace_ApachiiHairs_v1.5Full so if anyone can help me with this I would be gratefull.

As for the bard issue ill try again tomorrow following the same steps maybe I did something wrong.  Oh by the way im manually installing everything and im new to modding so that could be the problem. 

Oh ya I went to Elin bard page again and it said it req the ElinRace - ApachiiHairs.esm .  Idk if thats the same thing as ApachiiHairs.esm so that could be a reason why I cant get it working.

Thanks for replying to my posts guys