Ah thanks a bunch. Khajit as cat and rabbit with the Tera Elin bodies would be awesome. Btw I am using the ADEC body for the main files. (For Vanilla female races). Would I have to change the vanilla bodies too? Was hoping the issue would only be with the custom Elin files.

The Elin bodies are isolated from the vanilla race bodies.  Having the ADEC or any other custom body for vanilla races should have no effects on the Elins and vice versa.  The one thing that can affect both are animation mods for vanilla races, however, the Elin Idle Animation will only affect Elins.

Hello Ambria

We'll have to wait and see if someone like Fox6000 is thinking the same.  There are new versions of the maid outfit?  We need someone who has the game to rip and convert the outfits.  I know there are fan sites that share personal Tera mods made for the Tera game.  If only someone can take on the task of converting them.

Hello. I am new here. Can anyone make a guide for me how to install Elin Race into Skyrim? I have a problem after installing and keep CTD whenever I launch Skyrim. Did I do someting wrong?

Hello Zaralicious

REQUIRED

(Install 1st)...NER Main Pack

(Install 2nd)...Custom body pack.  Choose either Custom CBBE BBP Body Pack or Custom UNP BBP Body Pack.

The Main Pack contains the master file and the custom body packs use plugins.  Keep the plugins low on the load order and below the other Elin mods and any mods that would alter the body.

The only optional Elin mods that require extra attention are the Elin NPC and ENEMY replacers, Elin Idle Animation, and Elin Race XTC color patcher.

- Elin NPC and ENEMY replaces certain named NPCs, replaces some non-essential NPCs, and adds random Elins.  This mod contains a patched ElinRaceTaint.esm that allows the Elin NPCs to have different hairs.

You need to make sure the patched ElinRaceTaint.esm overwrites the ElinRaceTaint that came with the Main Pack.

- Elin Idle Animation requires FNIS and you must use the Generate FNIS for users.exe or else the Elins will be stuck in the T-pose.

- Elin Race XTC contains some of the race files from the master file.  Move the XTC plugin high in the load order or above the custom body plugin.  This will prevent the default body from overriding the custom body.

The other OPTIONAL mods can be installed in any order.

Now the standalone followers, Mi Ya, Yi Ka, and Rem have been known to cause crashing for some people.

Uninstall these followers and see if the game still crashes.

Sorry to intrude but can you tell me what body mod was used here and which hair pack:

post-64505-0-11065800-1369913417.jpg

Hello User1608

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18120-monli-race-v4-young-edition-wip/

Beautiful. Thank you very much, PsychoMachina!

OOPS!  I forgot to mention the hair is from zzjay or Lux77.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10943-zzshop/

Anyone encountered this (texture corruption?) problem where the eyes appear to crack?

It happens once in a while and randomly so it's not really much of a nuisance. The only way I know to fix it is to restart the whole game client. Fast travelling and reloading saves do not work. Any saves you make with the cracked eyes will have the proper eyes the next time you load that save after you restart the game.

post-158643-0-90121700-1371928366_thumb.jpg

Anyone encountered this (texture corruption?) problem where the eyes appear to crack?

It happens once in a while and randomly so it's not really much of a nuisance. The only way I know to fix it is to restart the whole game client. Fast travelling and reloading saves do not work. Any saves you make with the cracked eyes will have the proper eyes the next time you load that save after you restart the game.

Hello LordKeima

That has never happened to me and no one has mentioned it before.

Have you tried reinstalling the main files?  Also, if you use NMM, try reinstalling the main files manually.  Don't forget to reinstall any other Elin mod that overwrites some of the main files (example, ElinRaceTaint.esm from Elin NPC and Enemy would replace the original from the main race pack).

Hello LordKeima

That has never happened to me and no one has mentioned it before.

Have you tried reinstalling the main files?  Also, if you use NMM, try reinstalling the main files manually.  Don't forget to reinstall any other Elin mod that overwrites some of the main files (example, ElinRaceTaint.esm from Elin NPC and Enemy would replace the original from the main race pack).

Thanks for the reply.

I just found out how it occurred. Use Shadowcloak Of Nocturnal (If you have done the Thieves' Guild questline), then sneak to make yourself invisible, when you stand back up and become visible again, the eyes will appear cracked and stay cracked for the rest of the game session until you restart the game client.

Wait a minute, there's a "closed eyes after sleeping" glitch?  I read the comments for the Invisibility Glitch-Eyes Fix and someone mention this was introduced by the last Skyrim update.

I'll have to remember this in case someone needs help with the eyes permanently closed.

Oh that's the common invisibility eyes glitch that happens when using the Shadow Warrior perk or any other invisibility spell. Try this.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23916/?

I used it and worked fine for me.

I will try this later and see if that works. Thanks for the reply.

Wait a minute, there's a "closed eyes after sleeping" glitch?  I read the comments for the Invisibility Glitch-Eyes Fix and someone mention this was introduced by the last Skyrim update.

I'll have to remember this in case someone needs help with the eyes permanently closed.

have not ran into this problem, though I notice some Elin NPCs sleep with their eyes open.

Another small glitch I have encountered and found a fix for.

Anyone who has installed Elin NPCs and Followers will probably notice that during the Companion's questline, Aela the huntress will end up with an Elin head and Nord body after her debut as a werewolf.

To fix that, open up the console and select her(or type "prid 0001A697" without the quotes and press enter), next type in "setrace Elin" and press enter. She will get her Elin body back. Guess the reason why the problem happened was because the quest script is hard coded to change her race back to a Nord or something since she is supposed to be one before the elin mod came in.

All of my elins seem a little big, like slightly taller than normal people.

This includes myself, the mage followers and random npc elins.

It would be nice if they were just a head height smaller, if there's anyway for me to change it.

It would be nice if they were just a head height smaller, if there's anyway for me to change it.

It would appear you installed the normal skeletons.  Reinstall the Elin custom body and choose any of the skeletons that do no say "normal" or "x1.0".  The normal height skeletons are clearly labeled as such, whereas the short (x0.8) height skeletons would only indicate the weapon scale.

It would appear you installed the normal skeletons.  Reinstall the Elin custom body and choose any of the skeletons that do no say "normal" or "x1.0".  The normal height skeletons are clearly labeled as such, whereas the short (x0.8) height skeletons would only indicate the weapon scale.

Got it thanks, now I'll just set scale and make myself a teeny bit taller than the others.

And perfect!

Oh and this is unreleated but perhaps you would know.

Is there a way to reduce lighting, and make a room in my house darker?

Something like the oposite of this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4833/?

There are ENBs that will reduce ambient lighting.  I use Realistic Hope, but I have not use that many to suggest one for your needs.  Bleak ENB is popular.

The is also Enhanced Lighting and FX.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27043

Skyrim Visuals the Indoors.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17242

Realistic Colors, Realistic Nights.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4692

Imaginator.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13049

Imaginator MCM Menu (suppose to reduce save file bloating some people experience with the older Imaginator) http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35581

Hi again, could use a little help.

I've noticed some strange kind of shadowing around my butt and shoulders.

this and this

I'm using the fox armors with tera elin body small and small weapon.

It's also there when I'm naked but it's not as noticeable.

Here's my load order.

Oh I also tried switching to the monli body, which fixed the shadowing, but I ctd when removing armor.

Hi again, could use a little help.

I've noticed some strange kind of shadowing around my butt and shoulders.

this and this

I'm using the fox armors with tera elin body small and small weapon.

It's also there when I'm naked but it's not as noticeable.

Here's my load order.

Oh I also tried switching to the monli body, which fixed the shadowing, but I ctd when removing armor.

The fox armors uses a body model that replaces the Elin's body when worn.  If the shadows were more noticeable when naked then I would guess it's caused by the normal map which adds shading.

The Monli bodies uses a different normal map that removes much of the shading that would otherwise look horrible on a slim, flatchest body.

When using the Monli body on the Elin, did you replace the Elin skeleton with the Monli skeleton?  The Monli skeleton would not have that Elin shape, but if your wearing armor, even the Fox armors, that shape is pretty much lost.

If you want to try the Monli body again, you must do the following:  take the (Monli) Skeleton_Female.nif, rename it to SkeletonFemale.nif and place it in MESHES > ACTORS > 2chELIN FIX.  Overwrite the Elin's skeleton.  Be warned, the Monli skeleton has a normal (1.0) scaling.  This might make the Elin taller.

EDIT

I noticed from your load order that you are using the Tera body.  That could explain the blotches when using the Fox armors.  The Tera body is a completely different shape than the CBBE Slim body used by the Fox armors.  This also explains why the dark areas are less noticeable when using the Monli's CBBE body.

I noticed you have the maid costume.  Does the blotches appear when weary the costume (with the Tera Body)?

It's hard to tell because the costume covers those area's quite well, but I think the shadowing is still there.

Also: where do I find the (Monli) Skeleton_Female.nif?

Right now I just have NER_MainPack+CBBE Slim Flat which included the Monli custom BBP Body.esp

And the TERA new body pack.

If you want to continue using the Fox armors, you will have to uninstall the Tera body (elin new body.esp indicates you have the Tera body) and install the custom CBBE body.  This should greatly reduce, if not completely remove, the dark areas.

The Monli skeleton is from the Monli mod and is found in MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > MONLI folder.  However, installing the Elin CBBE body should be enough.

I thought you used the body/textures from the Monli race.