I did a quick test and had no problems.  All of the armors can be purchased from the merchant and can be found in a barrel located on the porch.

@Ambria

I have been having issues with the game crashing when loading a save.  The only way to guarantee the game will not crash is to load a save that was made while indoors or load a save that was made at the start of the gameplay with the Monli.  The early save does not contain all of the mods I have now, so it will load without crashing.  Afterwards, I can proceed to load my last save.

Remember when accessing showracemenu would cause freezing or crashing and the solution was to go indoors and strip-down to reduce load on the memory (PreCache Killer fixed this).  I think the problem is similar regarding CTD when loading gamesaves.

Loading an old save first normally does help, however in this instance it didn't.

But I've had a couple of other crashes since then so it probably isn't fox shop specifically.

I'm going to uninstall everything I added last night, as my game was fairly stable before then, plus go back a days save.

If my game seems stable then I'll try foxshop again.

Ooo okay, thanks Psycho for taking your time giving Lin a Elin Skeleton hopefully it'll work okay! >.< I like her the best! =3 But the no skeleton does explain her stretching. Like when she lays to go to bed, she all the suddenly stretches to fit the bed, and when she goes to stir at a pot, it stretches her height.

OO!! That'll be awesome! Would that be possible? Like making a file that allows all the armors to be sold by the Fox Shop merchant? That'll make the Fox Shop alot more useful. Maybe make an Elin merchant, and have Elins in that jail cell in the basement.. >.< That'll be awesome haha!

Yeah ambria, you just gotta keep tinkering.. and hopefully you can get it to work. I went crazy after the game crashing a bajillion times when I first tried to install it.. >.<

Oh and a question. Now you can ignore this if you want, since it's not really Elin related, but there's a mod called the "Lucent Angel Wings" mod. I was hoping if you,Psycho, or anyone that wants to help, can see how to install this and make it work. Like I can get it to work, but when I put the wings on my Elin, it doesn't show. It SHOULD look something like the two .jpg I attached but.. yeah not showing up. =(

The Daedric_Wing_... file is mod itself. You can't install it with NMM, you gotta drag the meshes and texture to the Skyrim folder. If you want the transparent mesh, you use the transparent one instead of the original "Mesh" folder.

The "wings" file is a slot fix... not really sure what it does...

Thanks again guys! ^^

post-61727-0-31462300-1373745874_thumb.jpg

post-61727-0-15655600-1373745883_thumb.jpg

Daedric_Wing_BlacknTransparent.7z

wings.rar

Ooo okay, thanks Psycho for taking your time giving Lin a Elin Skeleton hopefully it'll work okay! >.< I like her the best! =3 But the no skeleton does explain her stretching. Like when she lays to go to bed, she all the suddenly stretches to fit the bed, and when she goes to stir at a pot, it stretches her height.

OO!! That'll be awesome! Would that be possible? Like making a file that allows all the armors to be sold by the Fox Shop merchant? That'll make the Fox Shop alot more useful. Maybe make an Elin merchant, and have Elins in that jail cell in the basement.. >.< That'll be awesome haha!

Yeah ambria, you just gotta keep tinkering.. and hopefully you can get it to work. I went crazy after the game crashing a bajillion times when I first tried to install it.. >.<

Oh and a question. Now you can ignore this if you want, since it's not really Elin related, but there's a mod called the "Lucent Angel Wings" mod. I was hoping if you,Psycho, or anyone that wants to help, can see how to install this and make it work. Like I can get it to work, but when I put the wings on my Elin, it doesn't show. It SHOULD look something like the two .jpg I attached but.. yeah not showing up. =(

The Daedric_Wing_... file is mod itself. You can't install it with NMM, you gotta drag the meshes and texture to the Skyrim folder. If you want the transparent mesh, you use the transparent one instead of the original "Mesh" folder.

The "wings" file is a slot fix... not really sure what it does...

Thanks again guys! ^^

I didn't give her a skeleton.  She uses the vanilla skeletons which comes with the game.  The stretching can happen with custom npcs that are not classified as a child race.  So if you scale-down an adult race, some actions will cause them to auto rescale back to adult.  The Lin follower uses the Nord race (not the Nord child).  I notice the same happening to Lydia when I change her race from Nord to Monli.  Now if only the same auto rescaling can happen to the pc.

AbleMan was able to add all of the armors to Fox Shop.  Check the earlier comments and you will see his Mediafire link.  I'm waiting for his approval to upload it to the Download section.

I wish I can help with the wings, but I have my hands full.  Maybe someone else will offer their services.

The slot fix could mean the wings were given a different body slot to fix a possible conflict with other armors that used the same body slot.  This could also be why the wings will not show up on the Elins.

Ok after cleaning my game up a bit, I re-installed foxshop and it's working fine.

Love the interior ; )

Now I just need to find a way to populate skyrim with more monli's so I can put all the armors to use.

Do you know of any npc replaces for monli like the elin one?

Ok after cleaning my game up a bit, I re-installed foxshop and it's working fine.

Love the interior ; )

Now I just need to find a way to populate skyrim with more monli's so I can put all the armors to use.

Hey ambria! ^^ Uhh if you go to the 1st post Psycho did, where he listed all the Elin mods, if you go to downloads #4 there's a Elin NPC mod. If you install that, some of the NPC's become Elins. Unless you mean Riverwood only. =0

@Fundementals

Ambria was asking about replacing the npcs with Monlis and was using the Elin NPC and ENEMIES mod as an example.

Well, if you check the LiL Monli race thread I stated I found a way to add the Character Making Extender facegen to an npc.  I just found out that restarting the game resets her to the generic Monli face and seems to be "hard-coded" because any attempts to change to the CME facegen only leads up to the head disappearing. 

Love the interior ; )

Hey ambria! ^^ Uhh if you go to the 1st post Psycho did, where he listed all the Elin mods, if you go to downloads #4 there's a Elin NPC mod. If you install that, some of the NPC's become Elins. Unless you mean Riverwood only. =0

Hi, yea I know about that mod, but I was talking about a monli equivalent of it.

Monli is the other race Psycho is working on.

They are a loli race like elin, but not as anime-ish.

Hey, it's working for other people. Somewhat. Huzzah!

@fundementals, do the armors not show up in the merchant, or does the merchant not sell at all?

@Psychomachina

Still a little new to this whole website thing, so stupid question first. Do you mean that download section that isn't the forum section, or a separate thread in the downloads section of the forums? Cause if it's the first one, there's like a 100mb maximum limit thing about it. If it's the second one, I dunno. Maybe I should do it myself if it's going up there anyway. I think.

Oh and feel free to use that mediafire thing for stuff.

Also, regarding GT Elins, will all the Elin NPC and enemy mods still work with it?

Something else is preventing the armors from showing up in the merchant's inventory because when I tested the merge, the merchant had was able to sell me the armors besides the ones that came with the original Fox Shop.

@AbleMan

There is a 100mb file limit.  I even optimized and compressed all of the textures and it only reduced the mod by about 7mb, but the mod was just over the limit.  Your best option would be to start a thread in the Non-Adult Download section.  

The Elin NPC n Enemy mod won't be compatible with the GT Elins.  I would have to either include the original files or make the Elin npcs use the new head and body.  I think to make the transition from old to new a little easier for everyone, I'm going to include both and work out a framework to allow both in the game.

Hmm, new thread it is! Or something. Maybe when I'm not too busy. Keeps me from troubleshooting foxmerge in someone else's thread. Like what I'm doing right now. -_-

@fundementals
Hmm, only thing that comes to mind is if you've installed the old foxshop before, and you're loading the old esp (fox_shopBlood I think? I don't have it anymore) after the new esp (Foxmerged).

Or, since I'm making this up as I go, you used a save that already had old foxshop loaded, and merchant inventory didn't reset yet. This may be completely wrong. Wait a few days for merchant to refresh, or try using a fresh save without foxshop.

Sounds good.  When done, I'll post a link to your thread.  Feel free to use my 4share link for the screenshots.  Maybe making one or two screens containing the armors, similar to what HelloSanta did for her SG hairs, would be better since you can attach them to your thread.

As for the missing armors from the merchant's inventory, this has been happening with those armors when they were available from the Riverwood merchant.  Those armors are just not showing up for some people.  I just know it's a case of mod conflicts.

I'm wondering if (extreme) paler skin options for Elins will ever be available. I like to access really pale/porcelain skin

. There are CBBE and UNP pale skin mods, but I don't know if that works on Elins, pardon my lack of knowledge.

The current palest option is decent when the lighting is nice and bright, but I'd like an even paler option for general usage. That's the main problem: I wish was the face was more consistently light, but due to lighting it's too dark most of the time.

Thanks.

I'm wondering if (extreme) paler skin options for Elins will ever be available. I like to access really pale/porcelain skin

. There are CBBE and UNP pale skin mods, but I don't know if that works on Elins, pardon my lack of knowledge.

The current palest option is decent when the lighting is nice and bright, but I'd like an even paler option for general usage. That's the main problem: I wish was the face was more consistently light, but due to lighting it's too dark most of the time.

Thanks.

The head would be the only texture that needs to match the pale skin because the pale skin textures you are referring to should fit the CBBE and UNP Elin bodies.

When I have the opportunity, I'll work on improving the face textures and see about adding new face and body textures.

"That's the main problem: I wish was the face was more consistently light, but due to lighting it's too dark most of the time."

Is this with the Elins or are you speaking in general regarding the pale skins that are currently available?