You should also have ElinRace - Use Monli Custom BBP Body.esp.  That is installed no matter what custom CBBE body is chosen.  You installed the start pack, yes, the custom BBP body plugin is included.

Yeap, I have that, and using it fixes shadows but if I load it I crash when I unequip armor.

Not sure where to find those other monli files you mentioned, maybe those will help.

I can't find any other monli related files or folders in my packs.

Do you have ElinRace XTC (color patcher) installed?  If you do, move it above ElinRace - Use Monli Custom BBP Body.esp.  The patcher contains some of the race records and will override the custom CBBE body.  So move the XTC plugin higher up in the load order and make sure the BBP body plugin is lower in the order.

I had my Elin wear some of the Fox armors and don't see any seams or shading problems.  The one thing that I definitely need to do is smooth out the face textures.

Do you have any mods that would affect the appearance or body of the pc?

Edited by PsychoMachina

Mine seems to be in effect on everything, even some old armors that used to be fine.

I tried turning off all my mods but it's still there.

It could be something that was not properly uninstalled or something I guess.

For now I'm going to leave it, I can only see it when I'm looking up her skirt anyway =p

What I will do is, eventually re-install skyrim and start from ground up.

Maybe start a new game once I'm done with this.

Any idea about the monli body crashing when un-equiping armor?

That's a shame because the body is nice, though the neck line could blend a bit better.

I don't know why some people are having these problems.  It has something to do with installation or mod conflicts.

I'll try to get the Monli updates done as soon as possible so that I can work on an Elin race update or the GT races.

The BodyChanger mod does a decent job of fixing the tonal color mismatch that causes the neck seams, but there are some bugs when changing textures.  I'm doing some testing before I release the first Monli race update.

Try these alternatives.

Dynavision - Dynamic Depth of Field   http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12525

Imaginator  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13049

with MCMenu  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35581

Immersive Saturation Boost  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32064

Floral Saturation  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11416

No Tint and Desaturation  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/648

Enhanced Lights and FX  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27043

Oh yay, I found a fix for my shadow butt.

I installed the elinrace unp pack and unchecked TERA body.

Now I'm wondering if it's possible to fix these clipping issues with osares stuff.

Would it require a conversion or something?

Also on the subject of ENB, would you recommended any for smoothing out the pixelated effect on my character?  or is that simply a poor graphics card issue?

just wondering, which components did you put together to make up the UNP starter pack? Was searching for Rem, Mi Ya and Yi Ka for half an hour until I realised only Rin was included in the starter pack.

Also, I'm trying to reinstall the whole skyrim without using the starter pack (my skyrim data folder got too messy with a lot of stray files) so it would be nice if the original components are known.

EDIT: Nvm. I got all of them. My save didn't crash after reinstalling.

Oh yay, I found a fix for my shadow butt.

I installed the elinrace unp pack and unchecked TERA body.

butt.png

Now I'm wondering if it's possible to fix these clipping issues with osares stuff.

Would it require a conversion or something?

clip.jpg

Also on the subject of ENB, would you recommended any for smoothing out the pixelated effect on my character?  or is that simply a poor graphics card issue?

Try different UNP body meshes.  The bodies from the body pack are practically the same as the standard UNP or CBBE with some exceptions.  It's similar to using BodySlide to make a body based on either UNP or CBBE.

As for ENB, don't use an ENB preset that increases sharpness then decide if you want increased saturation or just improvement of the Skyrim color scheme, with or without DOF, and immersive lighting (dark nights and interiors and improved lighting).

An alternative is to max anti-aliasing from the Skyrim options or if your graphics card allows tweaking the hardware settings.  Then use Enhanced Lighting and FX and/or Climates of Tamriel with or without a saturation booster mod.  If you want DOF, try Dynavision Dynamic DOF.

Tera body? theres a Tera body mod? .w.;; WHERE!?

There always was a Tera Body pack.  It contains the core race files+Tera body+skeletons+some texture replacers all in one pack.  It's in the OP.  Not compatible with the other body packs.

just wondering, which components did you put together to make up the UNP starter pack? Was searching for Rem, Mi Ya and Yi Ka for half an hour until I realised only Rin was included in the starter pack.

Also, I'm trying to reinstall the whole skyrim without using the starter pack (my skyrim data folder got too messy with a lot of stray files) so it would be nice if the original components are known.

EDIT: Nvm. I got all of them. My save didn't crash after reinstalling.

Okay.

@Pyschomachina

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/316/31645.jpg

The character in the picture uses the same Elin or Monli race of yours? It kinda matches with the one you have for your preview of armor in the first page.

I am curious, but I do found it in Skyrim uploader. I am not sure if it only hosts the screenshots of Japanese modders or players or something.

Monli + ECE.  I have not tried it, but I think CotS can use ECE if some files were changed to be compatible with ECE, but then you might end up with a Monli so you may as well use the Monli race.

@Psychomachina

Finally getting to the point where I want to install ECE with sliders (to be used with your Elin or Monli race). But on the Nexus page it did say it will overwrite Racial Compatibility or something.

Taken from the ECE official page:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Upgrade

Upgrade from 0.83- to 1.0:

If you will overwrite of "Racial Compatibility" or "Racial Compatibility for dawnguard":
The following pex files will not be used anymore, please check file size and delete it if match.
*** IF THE FILE SIZE IS DIFFERENT, IT IS PROBABLY USED BY OTHER MOD. DO NOT DELETE IT. ***
- Data/Scripts/CompanionsHouseKeepingScript.pex: If file size is 28,504 bytes, please delete it.
- Data/Scripts/PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex: If the file size of is 12,622 bytes, please delete it.
- Data/Scripts/PlayerWerewolfChangeScript.pex: If the file size of is 12,475 bytes, please delete it.

If you switch from ECE0.8x, face does not collapse except eye/nose/mouth parts. Recover by reselecting the parts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean? I have my CompanionsHouseKeepingScript.pex at 28k size (not exactly at 28,504 bytes), should I delete it? I am scared my Elin Race won't work correctly after this.

@Psychomachina

Finally getting to the point where I want to install ECE with sliders (to be used with your Elin or Monli race). But on the Nexus page it did say it will overwrite Racial Compatibility or something.

Taken from the ECE official page:

How to Upgrade

Upgrade from 0.83- to 1.0:

If you will overwrite of "Racial Compatibility" or "Racial Compatibility for dawnguard":

The following pex files will not be used anymore, please check file size and delete it if match.

*** IF THE FILE SIZE IS DIFFERENT, IT IS PROBABLY USED BY OTHER MOD. DO NOT DELETE IT. ***

- Data/Scripts/CompanionsHouseKeepingScript.pex: If file size is 28,504 bytes, please delete it.

- Data/Scripts/PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex: If the file size of is 12,622 bytes, please delete it.

- Data/Scripts/PlayerWerewolfChangeScript.pex: If the file size of is 12,475 bytes, please delete it.

If you switch from ECE0.8x, face does not collapse except eye/nose/mouth parts. Recover by reselecting the parts.

What does it mean? I have my CompanionsHouseKeepingScript.pex at 28k size (not exactly at 28,504 bytes), should I delete it? I am scared my Elin Race won't work correctly after this.

ECE uses Race Compatibility by Himika just like the Elins.  The Racial Compatibility mod mentioned on the ECE description page refers to the version by TMPhoenix which use those scripts.  The mod by Himika does not use the 3 scripts listed rather it uses different scripts.

Don't use ECE with the Elins as the headmesh is not compatible.  The update I'll be working on (after done with the Monli) will include another headmesh with limited ECE-compatible morphs.  The GT Elins will use the vanilla headmesh which will make them fully ECE-compatible.

As for the Monli, you can still use the Racial Compatibility mod and associated scripts you're currently using, but you need to remove the Race Compatibility files (BSA and ESP) that I include or that came with ECE.

i want dragon riding fix for elin race

do you possibility it?

Her small scaling is probably the cause as any animations regarding interactions with dragons (killmoves and dragonriding) will not look normal.

Right now, I'm working on the Monli race.  When done, I'll look into finding a fix which will be included with the next major Elin update.

Please be patient.