What you can do is uninstall any mods that adds a race ( Elin and any other custom race) or enhances a race's face and/or body (texture/mesh replacers and even mods like RaceMenu or ECE).  What is left over should be the files from CotS and Xvision. 

If you don't have a file manager with a dual pane feature, open up your Data folder and, in a separate instance, open the folder where you have a backup of the CotS files.  Go through each folder folder from the CotS backup and compare it to the Data folder.  Remove the files and folders that match.

Reinstall the mods that you uninstalled before removing CotS/Xvision.

If you are interested in a free, portable file manager with features like tabs and dual-panels, have a look here.  http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?sc=9

sorry for the poor English.

I remenber there was a idle animation only works on elinrace,which I fail to figrue out how.

I want let all elin runs like cat, as this mod do  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22604/   without effecting other races

can you do something or tell me how,please,it's really cute.

Have you tried PC Exclusive Animation Path?

yes I did,but I want it  works on all elins,not only on player,and PCEAP is not kind to many animation mod from here.....well you know what I mean.

that's why I ask for help,you should try that animation mod there,It's really funny to see many Elins run like cat.like wolf pack hunting.

Woo! Thanks Psycho! Got both Elin and Monli working together now with just one flaw - purely cosmetic but would like some advice - some of the NPC's I meet are now Elin, but they are normal NPC size not small - how do I fix that?

This mod is fantastic now it's working :) Can't wait to get right into Skyrim with them now :)

Oh and just as a heads up, with just Monli installed, FNIS error wasn't present - no skeleton problems. The moment I installed Elin, the skeleton bones matching error came up again for 'both' skeletons so any ideas on what's causing this would be cool :)

good day mr awesome mod maker psycho

i was wondering , now ya gonna focus on elin again , u gonna fix up the derived elin also?

greetz

little

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-06-06 17-40-43-308.jpg

Hello Little

I'm making some more edits to the Monli skeletons before I move on to the Elins.  The new Elins will be using the same skeletons as the Monli.

One version of the new Elins will use the head from the Derived Elins and another version will use the head and body from the Monli to achieve a human appearance.  So in a way, I will be working on the Derived Elins though I will be giving more attention to the "human" looking Elins.

Woo! Thanks Psycho! Got both Elin and Monli working together now with just one flaw - purely cosmetic but would like some advice - some of the NPC's I meet are now Elin, but they are normal NPC size not small - how do I fix that?

This mod is fantastic now it's working :) Can't wait to get right into Skyrim with them now :)

Oh and just as a heads up, with just Monli installed, FNIS error wasn't present - no skeleton problems. The moment I installed Elin, the skeleton bones matching error came up again for 'both' skeletons so any ideas on what's causing this would be cool :)

Hello Heather

The Elin npcs uses the same skeletons/body/body textures as the pc so when you reinstall the 3rd-person skeletons, do not install the ones labled "Normal" or "x1.0" as they will make the Elins adult size.  Choose the other options that indicate weapon scale "x1.0" or "x0.8" as those make the Elins smaller.

The Elins use a modified, vanilla, beast skeleton whereas the Monlis use a modified, xpms, beast skeleton.  FNIS is probably giving the error because of the different skeletons.

I will provide one more update for the current Elins in which I will replace the old skeletons with the new Monli skeletons with or without the fix I'm working on at the moment.  The new files will be uploaded to the Download section in the coming days.

Awww I do hope you get better soon Psycho, I just reinstalled the skeletons as you instructed and am gonna go away and try it. I'll let you know the results :)

Stay safe and be well

EDIT: Yep working fine, although the Elin NPC's have large heads for some reason.... wonder why? :s

good day mr awesome mod maker psycho

i was wondering , now ya gonna focus on elin again , u gonna fix up the derived elin also?

greetz

little

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-06-06 17-40-43-308.jpg

Hello Little

I'm making some more edits to the Monli skeletons before I move on to the Elins.  The new Elins will be using the same skeletons as the Monli.

One version of the new Elins will use the head from the Derived Elins and another version will use the head and body from the Monli to achieve a human appearance.  So in a way, I will be working on the Derived Elins though I will be giving more attention to the "human" looking Elins.

Hello Heather

The Elin npcs uses the same skeletons/body/body textures as the pc so when you reinstall the 3rd-person skeletons, do not install the ones labled "Normal" or "x1.0" as they will make the Elins adult size.  Choose the other options that indicate weapon scale "x1.0" or "x0.8" as those make the Elins smaller.

The Elins use a modified, vanilla, beast skeleton whereas the Monlis use a modified, xpms, beast skeleton.  FNIS is probably giving the error because of the different skeletons.

I will provide one more update for the current Elins in which I will replace the old skeletons with the new Monli skeletons with or without the fix I'm working on at the moment.  The new files will be uploaded to the Download section in the coming days.

its will be great if usual Elins will able to share body with Derived.

@Heatherleoni

They are big compared to their bodies, but on when wearing normal armor/clothes that replaces the body, the head would seem disproportionately big.

@Uugu123

Version 1 of the new Elins will be using assets from the Derived Elins.  So yes, they will share some files, but everything else about the Elins will remain the same.

Hi!

How i can fix the bow bug? i use the NER Main Pack only, without custom bodys beacuse i dont like the nude elin.

Last question.. how i can use DSpSoB with NER Main Pack?

Hello Sinon

I would suggest using the skeleton from the Little Monli race, but that would alter the body shape.  I will work on an update for the current Elins, editing the Monli skeleton and/or make a new CBBE body.  The update will fix the bow glitch and Dual Sheath Redux will be used instead of DSpSoB. 

I'll upload the update as soon as I can.

Hi!

How i can fix the bow bug? i use the NER Main Pack only, without custom bodys beacuse i dont like the nude elin.

Hello Sinon

I would suggest using the skeleton from the Little Monli race, but that would alter the body shape.  I will work on an update for the current Elins, editing the Monli skeleton and/or make a new CBBE body.  The update will fix the bow glitch and Dual Sheath Redux will be used instead of DSpSoB. 

I still do not know how to fix the bow/arrow bug :( .

edit:

Where i cand find eyes?.

edit 2:

Opps another problem, check the elin hands in this screenshot :(

5mqx.jpg

Hi!

Hello Sinon

I still do not know how to fix the bow/arrow bug :( .

edit:

Where i cand find eyes?.

edit 2:

Opps another problem, check the elin hands in this screenshot :(

5mqx.jpg

Hello Sinon

The bow bug and hands not aligning with the sword handle is caused by the skeleton.  I'm modifying my Monli skeletons to be used with the Elins.  There will be 4 new skeletons (replacing the original Elin skeletons) and 3 race scaling options. 

The eyes are not custom, the option to have mixed eye colors is the same as the option to have, say, one blind eye and one normal eye.  I'm sure this is something that can be done in CK.

Hey i'm having a problem downloading the armor mod for the elin race. When i go to the link for mediafire i can't download any of the fox shop or foxmerge armor. It giving me an error saying failed and Network Error.

The link is still working when I checked.  Try again and if it's still giving errors, I'll upload it to Mega.

Hi I'm having problems with 1st person skeleton.. Even though I used the 0.8x skeleton.nif file, it still looks to be around the normal height ingame... I've used the player size adjuster but it also resizes the weapon along with the body. I want to use the smaller height with the normal weapon option.