On the page where you have play, options, data files.

Click on data files.

Select the the .esm and click the arrow to move it up the order.

It should go under the main dlc esm's

If you have any other esm's, you should move those up too, probably have one for the elin.

I tried doing that but I still dont see any new hairstyles or maybe im just being dumb, is there a picture of the hairstyles for the elins so I can see if it installed correctly?

Also when I first downloaded the Elin mod in general there were about 15 hairstyles where the character is just bald do you know how to fix this?

I tried doing that but I still dont see any new hairstyles or maybe im just being dumb, is there a picture of the hairstyles for the elins so I can see if it installed correctly?

Also when I first downloaded the Elin mod in general there were about 15 hairstyles where the character is just bald do you know how to fix this?

Well that got you past the load screen right?

For the hairs it sounds like missing textures.

I had quite a few balds when I played my elin too, and apachi always froze my showracemenu, even though sg hairs are fine but I don't think those are compatible with elin.

So I just stuck with the TERA ones.

Maybe Psyho can help you out on that one.

@ilovefoxgirls

The missing hairs is likely caused by the game unable to load or find the meshes.  Some people have issues with BSA files so I'll upload the Elin hairs without the BSA.  If the bald hairs disappear then the problem was reading from the BSA files.

Regarding the Elin bard, I realized the problem,  there are no ElinRace-ApachiiHairs.esm.  The Apachii hairs with Elin patches uses a plugin.

It would seem RSV converted the plugin to a master file when making the bard.  That would make sense since the original Apachii Hairs uses a master file and when adding custom hairs to a mod, the plugin can only add masters as depencies.

I'll have to convert the hair patches to masters to get the Elin bard to not crash the game, but also the still allow the hairs to show up for the Elins.

@ambria

Install SKSE and ShowRaceMenu PreCache Killer to alleviate the freezing/crashing when using showracemenu.  Don't forget to launch the game with the skse launcher.

Thanks for the reply ill wait for the fixes and in the meantime ill download the SKSE and precache killer.  You have been a great help and I appreciate it. <3 Looking forward for what this mod has in store for the future.  And I might try the actuall terra game out since these girls are so cute.  love you  psycho for the help <3

@ilovefoxgirls

The missing hairs is likely caused by the game unable to load or find the meshes.  Some people have issues with BSA files so I'll upload the Elin hairs without the BSA.  If the bald hairs disappear then the problem was reading from the BSA files.

Regarding the Elin bard, I realized the problem,  there are no ElinRace-ApachiiHairs.esm.  The Apachii hairs with Elin patches uses a plugin.

It would seem RSV converted the plugin to a master file when making the bard.  That would make sense since the original Apachii Hairs uses a master file and when adding custom hairs to a mod, the plugin can only add masters as depencies.

I'll have to convert the hair patches to masters to get the Elin bard to not crash the game, but also the still allow the hairs to show up for the Elins.

@ambria

Install SKSE and ShowRaceMenu PreCache Killer to alleviate the freezing/crashing when using showracemenu.  Don't forget to launch the game with the skse launcher.

Yea, I have.

Apachi still froze me though.

I can have all 120 sg hairs fine, but apachi, freeze.

Perhaps a conflict with one of my mods, but

No big loss really, sg has plenty to pick from and all work with my monli ^^

UPDATE

Contacted RSV and he sent me the Elin-Apachii hairs master file he used when making the Elin bard.  I'm posting this here for now because I'm experiencing problems with the animations.  She does not change animations when I ask her to "play something" like in the video. 

Go ahead and install the RSV's Elin-Apachii master file and my ElinRace-ApachiiHairs (v1.4 or v1.5) BSA file.  The plugin is not needed.

I emailed RSV about the animation not working.  If it does work for you, let me know, the problem could have been something I did or did not do.

Elin-Apachii hairs.esm
ElinRace - ApachiiHair MasterFile.7z

Requires ElinRace-ApachiiHairs.bsa

I don't have the Elin pirate costume.  Give it awhile, I'm sure someone will port it.

The pirate costumes I have are these.  Skyrim Pirate Robes.

Requires HDT Heels System.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36213

Pirate Robes - CBBE

attachicon.gifPirateRobes 1_2 For CBBE.7z

Pirate Robes - UNP

attachicon.gifPirateRobes For UNP.7z

hihi, i adore your mods of this links website!! was wondering, if.. can you make a belt, "pirate belt for a sheathed sword?" no outfit "blushes".. just a "belted scabberd?"maybe 2 thinner belts as one with a frog for the left hip? for skyrims " below used diff images to make a photo odf what id love to see..

post-183786-0-07271600-1374504325_thumb.png

The latest Elin Violinist (bard) is available.  The hair and animations have been fixed and the name of the Bards College has been translated for the English plugin.  There are separate English and Russian files.

I don't have the Elin pirate costume.  Give it awhile, I'm sure someone will port it.

The pirate costumes I have are these.  Skyrim Pirate Robes.

Requires HDT Heels System.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36213

Pirate Robes - CBBE

attachicon.gifPirateRobes 1_2 For CBBE.7z

Pirate Robes - UNP

attachicon.gifPirateRobes For UNP.7z

hihi, i adore your mods of this links website!! was wondering, if.. can you make a belt, "pirate belt for a sheathed sword?" no outfit "blushes".. just a "belted scabberd?"maybe 2 thinner belts as one with a frog for the left hip? for skyrims " below used diff images to make a photo odf what id love to see..

Hello valkyrie.Catherine

I'm sorry I can't help you with the pirate belts.  I'm preoccupied with personal matters and work on the Monlis and Elins.

You can make your requests at the Where Can I Find thread.  There are a few modders who specialize in making/converting/porting outfits.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the help Psycho so far the elin bard seems to be working just fine.  At the end though it seems she stops playing quickly instead of gradually lowing the pitch to a finish unless the song was suposed to stop really suddenly?

Just two problems though  I dont know what are supposed to be the size for the elins but the bard elin seems pretty small compared to my character is it supposed to be like this?

Second is I decided to look at the apachi hairs since I have them now but it seems alot of them have bald parts or the ears dont fit in the hair they are kinda more floating ontop of the head.  Can you think of what might of caused this?

Thanks for helping me so much looking forward to talking to you more psychomachina

Thanks for the help Psycho so far the elin bard seems to be working just fine.  At the end though it seems she stops playing quickly instead of gradually lowing the pitch to a finish unless the song was suposed to stop really suddenly?

Just two problems though  I dont know what are supposed to be the size for the elins but the bard elin seems pretty small compared to my character is it supposed to be like this?

Second is I decided to look at the apachi hairs since I have them now but it seems alot of them have bald parts or the ears dont fit in the hair they are kinda more floating ontop of the head.  Can you think of what might of caused this?

Thanks for helping me so much looking forward to talking to you more psychomachina

The sudden stop at the end is normal, particularly for the music.

The Elin bard is small because RSV made her that size.  When making an Elin npc, you can give her a size different from the pc and other Elins.

As for the Apachii hairs, here are the non-BSA files.  Delete the Elin-Apachiihairs.bsa you have installed and install this hair pack.

This includes the plugin so activate it before playing the game.  If you experience problems you believe is caused by the plugin, deactivate it and see if it helps.

I wonder if anyone can help me? I installed the elin race as per instructed, but whenever I loot any female armor now, or try to create any other female pc other than Elin, the game CTD's as though it doesn't want to show the body/mesh or it is non existent now I installed Elin - did it overwrite something?

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
AP Skyrim.esm
CMNewCompanions.esm
ElinRace.esm
ElinRaceTaint.esm
moonpath.esm
SexiS.esm
TurnDownXrace.esm
XFLMain.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
fox_shop.esm
NewStyleEyes.esm
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Weapons and Armor fixes.esp
Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp
Ars Metallica.esp
Ars Metallica - Dawnguard.esp
Ars Metallica - Hearthfire.esp
Ars Metallica - Dragonborn.esp
DSpSoB.esp
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp
SexiSWorkingGirl.esp
Torch of Everlasting v4c - Warm Edition (4x Radius - 2x Brightness).esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
SkyUI.esp
Daedric Extra Armor.esp
fox9 Armor.esp
fox27 Armor.esp
fox23 Armor.esp
fox13 Armor.esp
fox20 Armor.esp
fox19 Armor.esp
fox14 Armor.esp
fox12 Armor.esp
fox28 Armor.esp
fox17 Armor.esp
fox18 Armor.esp
fox26 Armor.esp
fox24 Armor.esp
fox15 Armor.esp
fox21 Armor.esp
fox22 Armor.esp
fox16 Armor.esp
Gatti14Yumiko.esp
Gatti3Evilrose.esp
LeatherBackpackBlack-300.esp
LeatherBackpackBrown-300.esp
LeatherBackpackDarkBrown-300.esp
LeatherBackpack-300.esp
SantaRobes.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
TG.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Aurora.esp
CrimsonQuest3.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
SuperSkyrimBros.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
Tundra Defense.esp
AchieveThat.esp
CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
xvisionchildren.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages - HF.esp
FNISspells.esp
The Dance of Death - Dawnguard Edition.esp
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
AP Skyrim.esp
ElinRaceIdle.esp
SexiSCupid.esp
SexiSDefeated.esp
ElinRace_ApachiiHairFemales.esp
OrientalRace.esp
Feralfade.esp
Mabari.esp
XFLDialogue.esp
XFLPlugins.esp
CMNewCompanions.esp
FFBretons.esp
FFNords.esp
Juliette.esp
Companion_Ria.esp
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
Atlas Map Markers.esp
Atlas Blackreach.esp
Atlas Dawnguard.esp
Atlas Hearthfire.esp
Atlas Dragonborn.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
DeazurainLoadout.esp
DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp
Allfem.esp
Aradia Lace Dress.esp
Aradia Lingerie Corset.esp
BlackDragon.esp
BlackPuppetArmor.esp
blackwidow.esp
Corinthian.esp
Corrupter TBBP.esp
FDBBBabyGenerator.esp
FDBBCore.esp
FizzCandies.esp
LB Lydia Armor.esp
lollipop.esp
LoversLoad_Screens_NonLore.esp
LoversLoad_Screens_NonLore2.esp
Mitrish.esp
OHMelight.esp
RingRobe.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
SexAddict.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLabProcreation.esp
SkimpyAssassins.esp
StoneheartStudio.esp
tiger.esp
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp
SD_Imortal_Fix.esp
Amame_follower.esp
ErynielElfV2.esp
exploreskyrim.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
ElinRace - Use Monli custom BBP Body.esp
MikuHairElin.esp
Elin Mannequin.esp
ElinmageFollowersVanilla.esp
ElinRace Enemy.esp
ElinRace NewNPC.esp
ElinRace NPC.esp
ElinRace.XTC.esp
ElinVoiceEng.esp
fox_Halloween.esp
fox_shopBlood.esp
SummonElinRing.esp
fox_ThroneXX.esp
_elin.esp
ElinRace DSpSoB Patch.esp
ElinRaceVoice - ElinVoice.esp

Hello Heatherleoni

I noticed you have Children of the Sky with Xvision Children.  They will confict with the Elins.  Somehow, they try to replace the Elin's body, fails, and the Elin master file is unable to load the correct body.

You can try the following solutions:

1. OPTION #1:  Move all of the Elin plugins to the end of the load order with the Elin custom body plugin last.  If there are other mods not relating to CotS and Xvision that absolutely needs to be last in the order then move the Elin plugins just before them (with the custom body plugin listed after the other Elin mods).
  2. OPTION #2:  Do option #1 then deactivate Xvision.esp leaving OrientalRace.esp active.  If the crashing stops, xvision was the culprit.  If not, try again, but deactivate OrientalRace and activate Xvision.  If the crashing continues, proceed with Option #3.
  3. OPTION #3:  Same as option #2 except deactivate both Children of the Sky and Xvision.  If the crashing persists, you will have to choose whether to keep CotS or Elin race.  This means uninstalling the race mod you do not want or cannot use.
  4. OPTION #4:  If you want to keep both races, I highly suggest using Mod Organizer.  It's at Skyrim Nexus, but they are down while moving to new servers.  Mod Organizer installs the mods in their own folders outside of the DATA folder and adds them virtually to the Data folder when starting the game.  This works just like installing the mods manually or with NMM, but no files will be inadvertantly overwritten because of the virtual system.  MO also implements a Profile system that allows you to install all of your current mods and assign certain mods for each profile you create.  This way, you can have one profile that uses CotS (without Elins) and another profile that uses the Elin race (without CotS).

UPDATE

Looks like they got the site back online.  So here are the links.

Mod Organizer.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1334

Mod Organizer User Manual.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31499

There are also some vids on Youtube explaining MO.  Just do a search for "Mod Organizer".

Ok got them showing, but now they CTD as soon as the game loads :(

Don't know if it helps, but FNIS says >>Warning: One or both installed skeletons don't match the skeleton patch (107 bones)<<

Does this shed any more light on the subject? I can't remember installing two skeletons :(

Ok got them showing, but now they CTD as soon as the game loads :(

Don't know if it helps, but FNIS says >>Warning: One or both installed skeletons don't match the skeleton patch (107 bones)<<

Does this shed any more light on the subject? I can't remember installing two skeletons :(

At least you are using an outdated FNIS. Before the general SKELETON patch was available. 

What version of FNIS are you using?  I'm still using 3.5 and will upgrade to 4.0 when it's out of beta.  Version 3.5 should work, but you have far more mods installed than I do so something is making FNIS throw a fit.

Updates to the Elin (and Monli) will be delayed as Ashal is making all mods be posted in the DOWNLOAD section.  I'm thinking about combining the two races and RSV's animations into one thread so I'm working on a layout that, hopefully, won't become a jumbled mess over time.

Did you uninstall CotS and Xvision or just deactivated their plugins?  If you only deactivate then you will need to uninstall those mods.

Before you do uninstall anything, reinstall the Elin core files then the body replacer.  This is just in case a simple reinstall just may fix the problem.  If not, uninstall CotS and Xvision and see if that fixed it.

If it does fix the crashing, you can try to reinstall CotS only and see if the crashing returns.  If it does, you will then have to decide which race you want to keep.

@Zukoiu

I sent you a pm.