do you have the ahri-9tail fox armor or clothes as a file?

Here you go.

This also comes with the tails that I added to the Elins, but the armor set does not have ears.

The armor is CHSBHC so you will also need to install the CHSBHC skeletons (do not add the files to the Elin folders).

Hi I'm having problems with 1st person skeleton.. Even though I used the 0.8x skeleton.nif file, it still looks to be around the normal height ingame... I've used the player size adjuster but it also resizes the weapon along with the body. I want to use the smaller height with the normal weapon option. 

I'll edit and upload the current skeletons and Elin master file.  Learning from the Little Monli, the cameras will be fixed when the race height is assigned by the race record and not by the skeletons.  There will be 3 different master files offering 3 different height options.  There will only be 1 skeleton option (normal scale).

In future you can add some helmets for all Fox Armors? :wub:

What kind of helmets?  I guess circlets (or some other wearable options) can be given armor ratings and crafted/obtained and upgraded.

PM, if its not hard can you show difference between elin skeletons UNP vs CBBE vs CHSBHC vs whatever else. Which one is most close to original elins in TERA?

maybe you already have pictures

and this CHSBHS is compartible with CBBE armors? i mean no weird gaps on legs and such

Well forget about UNP, since there almost no elin armors for this body type.

PM, if its not hard can you show difference between elin skeletons UNP vs CBBE vs CHSBHC vs whatever else. Which one is most close to original elins in TERA?

maybe you already have pictures

and this CHSBHS is compartible with CBBE armors? i mean no weird gaps on legs and such

Well forget about UNP, since there almost no elin armors for this body type.

There are no difference in the (Elin) skeletons in regards to the body-type.  It's the meshes that allows for breast animations and compatibility with armors with or without BBP.  All of the current skeletons are based on the first Elin skeleton.  Each are edited for different weapon scaling, race scaling, bow-fix, and compatibility with DSpSoB.

Now the new skeletons will be a custom edit of my Monli skeletons which are custom edits of XPMS which was edited to be compatible with ECE-CME (that's a lot of edits).  The new Elin skeletons will be more for the Derived-based and Little Monli-based Elins because I have realized that the various node scaling of the current Elin skeletons is what contributes to the weapons being out of alignment.  Not to mention the current body looks horrible when using a head and face that is more human looking.

Oh ok thanks PsychoMachina... Really appreciate your work with the elin race.. I'll always be on the look-out for more elin updates.. :)

The updates will take longer than I thought,  I cleaned out the DATA folder I had for my Elin character and started from scratch.  I edited some of the skeletons (set to x1.0) and master file (set to x0.7) and tested them with a new game.  The scaling and camera postions work properly, but the custom bodies are not linking to the custom textures.  So I have to finish the other scaling options and fix the texture paths for all of the custom bodies.

Also, I have the race working with ECE, though it's an unsupported race and most of the extra ECE options are not available.

There are no difference in the (Elin) skeletons in regards to the body-type.  It's the meshes that allows for breast animations and compatibility with armors with or without BBP.  All of the current skeletons are based on the first Elin skeleton.  Each are edited for different weapon scaling, race scaling, bow-fix, and compatibility with DSpSoB.

Now the new skeletons will be a custom edit of my Monli skeletons which are custom edits of XPMS which was edited to be compatible with ECE-CME (that's a lot of edits).  The new Elin skeletons will be more for the Derived-based and Little Monli-based Elins because I have realized that the various node scaling of the current Elin skeletons is what contributes to the weapons being out of alignment.  Not to mention the current body looks horrible when using a head and face that is more human looking.

Isn't the node scaling necessary to make the Elins work with their iconic hips and thighs, though? Plus stuff like the Elin-specific idle animation?

Although having a more traditional skeleton available could make it so an all-purpose anime styled race could be made.

Yes, along with the shoulders, arms, spines, neck, and head.  Just about the whole skeleton is rescaled to some degree.  This had to be done because the bodies are the normal CBBE and UNP meshes.  I need to replace the current bodies with the Petite bodies from the Little Monli race and maybe create some custom CB++ bodies for BBP and TBBP.  I'm guessing this would reduce the need to heavily rescale the skeletons because some of the Elin shape is achieved with the meshes.

The updates will take longer than I thought,  I cleaned out the DATA folder I had for my Elin character and started from scratch.  I edited some of the skeletons (set to x1.0) and master file (set to x0.7) and tested them with a new game.  The scaling and camera postions work properly, but the custom bodies are not linking to the custom textures.  So I have to finish the other scaling options and fix the texture paths for all of the custom bodies.

Also, I have the race working with ECE, though it's an unsupported race and most of the extra ECE options are not available.

Well no matter how long it will take I'll wait for it. I know you're working very hard towards it and you still have time to reply to our concerns and queries. Just take your time. :)

Okay, I seem to be experiencing a problem with the wolf Elin.  I have two sets of ears, both sharing the same tail, and I don't know which to include or whether to include both or leave them out.

post-64505-0-70252700-1375658475_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-73917800-1375658483_thumb.jpg

Honestly, I'm not all too thrilled with either and more inclined to forego the wolf addition.  Anyone agree or disagree?  I have six Elin master files that would need to be edited if the wolf addition is to be included.

The large ears and tail are from the werewolf body and the small ears are from the female Khajiit.  The tail I can tolerate, maybe with some better textures, but either ears look out of place.  If I don't find some better ears, I'll just leave out the wolf option.

Hi I'm having problems with 1st person skeleton.. Even though I used the 0.8x skeleton.nif file, it still looks to be around the normal height ingame... I've used the player size adjuster but it also resizes the weapon along with the body. I want to use the smaller height with the normal weapon option. 

I'll edit and upload the current skeletons and Elin master file.  Learning from the Little Monli, the cameras will be fixed when the race height is assigned by the race record and not by the skeletons.  There will be 3 different master files offering 3 different height options.  There will only be 1 skeleton option (normal scale).

Has this update gone up? I don't see any time changes to the mediafire folders. 

I have not uploaded anything.  When it's done, I'm uploading everything to the Download section as per the new site policy so expect to find a second Elin race thread which is auto-generated when posting to the Download section.

I know this is taking longer than necessary, but I have RL responsibilities, obligations, and problems that take precedence over this.  Also I was contacted by RSV and he sent me an update to the Elin Bard.

I can finish what I am currently doing, test the Elin Bard update, and upload everything then finish the new skeletons and upload them as an update.

UPDATE

I should have most of the Elin mods uploaded to the Download section within the next two or three days. 

I'm making a few changes to how the mods are installed and what is installed.  For example, I'm merging the Tera body files with the main files (the default body is a non-nude Tera body so I decided to add the nude body as an option) and most of the followers/npc mods will no longer be merged, rather each can be chosen when installed using a mod manager (I figured it would make things easier to uninstall if one of them is causing game problems).

I still have not tested the new Elin Bard and I need to redo the XTC patcher.

There will also be an option to make the Summon Elin ring and Elin NPCs as standalone for those people who are playing a non-Elin pc.  This will not add the Elin race to the list of playable races.

Thanks PsychoMachina but im cofused on where i am looking for the ahri armor because i can't find it in game.

If they are not located at the forge or tanning rack, try the console command "help ahri 4".  If you see the ahri clothes along with their item ID, they are in the game and you need to obtain them with the "player.additem <item ID> 1" command.

Does this mod cause all NPCs to become Elin? If not, is it at all possible to use the setrace console command to do it?

Not every single npc.  The Elin NPC replaces some of the named npcs (females only).  The Elin Enemies randomly replaces some of the generic enemies (bandits, forsworn, witches, stormcloaks and imperials, etc.).  The Elin New NPC adds Elins to some major locations, such as Whiterun and the Arcanaeum.

If you cannot use the wolf ears i want to suggest a mouse one (if it can), here some sample that i made for myself while i was bored, using nazrin ears from Skyrim Accesories from this page and the cat tail

oNrbau4.jpg
9ROHEpM.jpg
KHgK8rs.jpg
HqvbidM.jpg
1IErDqn.jpg

Also i figured that later set of fox armors cannot be improved and doesn't has a very useful rating for later stages in the game, so i trying to fix it and changing some armor to light to make more sense

Spanish text read Perfect (Flawless quality in the english release of the game) and Superior respectively

IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OmKgdYj.jpg[/img]
juWGJJV.jpg
Dc7TFOc.jpg
q8ToCwv.jpg

Sorry my english, english isn't my native language and im still learning, also im still noob in Skyrim modding

Hello Smokermegadrive

Those look great.  You are more than welcomed to share your work with the community.  I'll definitely try out the mouse ears.  I have put the wolf Elin asided for the time being, but the mouse Elin will definitely be added.  Thank you.

On another subject, the Elins are notorious for being incompatible with hoods, particularly those based on the mage hood.  I have found the one from the Hunting Grounds Outfit fits her with only a miniscule clipping on the one side.

[9fn3.jpg uluz.jpg

i typed help ahri into the game, it gave the codes but when i enter them using the player.additem it tells me that there is a console error.

I probably gonna wait and see after you release the updates

The error message means you entered the command and/or item ID incorrectly.  It could also happen if you don't instruct how many you want added to your inventory.

What order is your Ahri plugin in your load order list?  If I know the load order # of the plugin, I can make a batch file for you.

Hey guys, I kinda have an issue with the armors and stuff. Here's what happened.

I haven't touched Skyrim in ages, and only recently reinstalled it. I just threw in all my old mods without thinking. Most of them were from the Tera Mod forum, with weapons and armors and so on. I don't know why, but I do remember crafting Fox 15 armors back then (for some strange reason). But now, when I installed the new things from the OP, pretty much almost everything, Only one out of all ~28 fox armors are craftable. And I have to hunt for the rest around Riverwood. Some of the armors are invisible and hence turns parts of the character invisible when worn. The Fox Shop is missing the barrel outside, and the fox shop only sells a couple of items, and not the entire fox series. I'm not too sure what went wrong. I simply downloaded the files, and dumped them into NMM to let it process, but for some reason some mods cannot be added that way. Manually copying them into the Data folder in my Skyrim install path doesn't seem to be working.

Here are the current mods I'm running. I've tried disabling the older elin mod. I'm not too sure if it affects the game.

nmm__zpsde255d99.jpg

Generally everything from the InvHelms, and Improved Master Spells are the mods that I've added in over the past few days, and anything before that, are the mods I used about 1 year back.

TL;DR

Can Fox Armors be crafted instead of being purchased/found?

How do I go about adding in the armors manually, if NMM doesn't seem to be doing it's job?

Why are some of the Fox armors present, while some aren't in the crafting selection?

e.g. I can craft Fox 9 armor, but that's the only fox armor I can craft.

Sorry for being a total noob here. I've been trying to understand what's going on in this thread too, but I'm still quite lost. Oh right what does CBBE/UNP etc refer to?

KuriYokan ;

If you just want the armor, try the non-lore method.

Use ~ to open console.

Type    "help fox"      (without the quotes) or somesuch search term like help R15 or help "R 15" (with the quotes that time for terms with a space between them) for the tera robe 15. The ones with ARM: beside them will be armor. Keep track of what the ID number is. The ID will look like 30006BE2 or similar.

Type    "player.additem (that ID number here) 1"     (without quotes or brackets).

That will drop 1 of whatever the item was into your inventory.

FYI the first digits of that ID refer to the load order of the mod. So if you know the armor was the 30th mod loaded then the number in game would start with 30 like the above example.

Makes it easy to spot if your mod actually loaded items into the game.

As for the invisible armor... It sounds like a texture or two or lots got over-written by other mods or the armor was built with an entirely different character skeleton.

Try adding the mod you're testing again. Over-write all files and make sure it's on the bottom of the load order. Might work, might not. Others here will have much more experience than myself, so hopefully if I'm flat out wrong they'll correct me.