YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

@Aion and lastecho - very nice looking characters.

How did you get the wet skin to work on the CoTS characters? Does it work right out of the box, or did you have to edit any files?

MOD-SG Textures wet body for UNP and put them in the map texture/actors/character/oriental/x117/female

it's been a long time since Jiitek was last online, hope he's okay :(  

Indeed. It's been 7 months since he said R3 was complete and would be uploaded soon. I'm starting to think worst case scenarios here. :(

.. and the nature of the mod suggests some possibilities beyond standard reasons people might vanish from the internet. >.>

Your mixing reworked CotS mod which is a standalone mod that has nothing to do with this mod. So your esp's should not be mixed with original CotS mod. You can install both as i did just make sure you do it correct:)

Safest way is archive data folder of reworker which also must include the esp files and install through NMM, that workes alot better then just copy data folders into your skyrim folder lol.

I named the archived Data folder of reworked:RCOTS-reworked-Beta so im sure its different mod from the original.

tbh I am confused which mod is for what now. Is this mod for the CotS? I need this mod on this current page to run CotS right? Becuase I went to the standalone and downloaded it and got the 4 files that I talked about in the first post. so I need this too?

Hi guys, I need some help.

I'm trying to create a follower with children of sky mod but when I get to choose the hair, creation kit only display a default option "nordfemale08" I think, could someone please tell me what could be wrong or how can I solve it?

hi there

Guys, can you tell me which one of the COTS is better to download?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/326-cots-rebuilt/ or from this post?

Also how to stick with vanilla clothes for kids?

Appriciate your help.

yo guy above me This, i believe is the original version, of CotS and will be updated faster, there is an option to choose the vanilla clothing in the main file. hope this helps.

And is it me or has jiitek not been here for awhile? cause R3 was announced a long time ago. 

Jiitek is not been here for year or so mod is on halt for more then year.

I doub we see ever a update let alone R3.

But if you download this mod and some small update on compatibillity plus the hight fix its still great mod works fine and CotS follower beta mod also works fine.

I reconment this mod even its outdated.

The reworked RCOTS reworked mod is a standalone mod made by someone else some things are compatible like the huge armour mod becouse he build on the original mod.

Still few guys work on clothes for CotS mods so in that area still alot of choices and new clothes to wear:)

You get when installed both 5 different child races!!!

You can install both workes fine together.

hi there

Guys, can you tell me which one of the COTS is better to download?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/326-cots-rebuilt/ or from this post?

Also how to stick with vanilla clothes for kids?

Appriciate your help.

This is the thread CotS was born on, so use the one from here (IMO).

My kids always had vanilla clothes because I use X-Vision Children too.

I posted the XVC I use earlier in this thread. Don't feel like looking for the exact page. :P Way too busy.

evasiadutch, thank you! can you tell me also in what order the best way to install them? and should i override?

AwfulArchdemon, appriciate your help! But wont Xvision Ch be conflicting with cots? as i reacall Xvis has "children" of its own

thank you guys for ur help and consult! ;)

Ive installed CotS r2 first then CotS reworked which override some but its not much.

Followers is also standalone.

Ive also installled npc Cots overall by glouf and it dont come in conflict with other mods.

Ive got high elf childrace

Woodelf

Orc

child CotS original

Child Cots reworked

So five choice and seems all working fine.

The CotS reworked is for now little limited with options like brows or choices on nose-mouth-eyes. Hair seems np i got plenty of choice on hair.

Warning: on overhaul npc many grownups will change into child bodys but still have adult voices.

Oh and when you install the fixed high patch that can come in conflict with child followers they are then same hight as adult npc.

Ive np with hight fix so ive partly not installed the patch so in racemenu or first person i still have that problem, but my followers have there original child hight back thats more importend to me.

If I have the CotS R1 and R2. R2 is the only one I need?

Yes CotS R2 is newer full version.

You can also install RCotS reworked(Also on this site) its standalone based on CotS R2.

You have more races avaible then.

LOLILABS V.1.1.7 FULL file have huge number of armours avaible also for CotS mods.

Hello there,

I got RCOTS. Everything fine, but I dont feel like killing kids in dungeons and stuff. Is there a way to disable kids of being bandits? What files should i remove from the mod?

Hope you can help me, guys

This is the COTS2 thread, this mod doesn't put children in dungeons. Please post to the right thread.

Having a problem with my CotS character.  For some reason, they won't swim - they just run/walk along the bottom underwater.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Hoping to get some hints about how to fix it.

Are you using the NMM ver of CotS? It's the only one I could get right, but you'd have to repack it (for MO???), unless you're actually using NMM.

But to answer your question, the skeleton could be the issue, but I've never ever heard of a skeleton having that particular effect on...anything. Make sure all your mods are compatible with CotS. I'd say every mod that does not alter your looks (majorly. makeup and clothing mods work fine) or skeleton or race are totally compatible. Mods that alter children may not be compatible, but I've done exactly that, and still found no incompatible mods, aside from the obvious ones.

Also, when you're running along the bottom of the river (XD), are you using up your oxygen, like normal, or does it seem like you're not under water at all? Does the water slow you down and all that?

Hello there,

I got RCOTS. Everything fine, but I dont feel like killing kids in dungeons and stuff. Is there a way to disable kids of being bandits? What files should i remove from the mod?

Hope you can help me, guys

There not realy kids there small people listend to there voices :D

Having a problem with my CotS character.  For some reason, they won't swim - they just run/walk along the bottom underwater.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Hoping to get some hints about how to fix it.

Maybe some of your mods have animation file which need to be reconnized by using fnis program.

Without fnis check your chcaracter can have strange movement.

This sometimes solve these problems.