YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

Yeh i got no texture mods for dungeons thats why i did not want to many txture mods im at limit around 3gig mods.

Get ENBBoost (or enable it if you already have the ENB). Moves the textures out of the 3.1GB limited area, my system went from occasionally hitting the limit to less than 1gb usage when I installed it.

Waxen - what is the downside to using ENBoost? How does it work exactly? Does it load textures from RAM instead of vRAM or something? Or a combination of both, instead of just from vRAM? I guess the "downside" of this would be slight stuttering in places because of the texture swapping or something? And as mentioned in that video, I suppose it's better than a crash.

How do you download it? Do you just need the files from the nexus site? Or do you need nexus download + something from enbdev webpage?

Lastly - he says you really can't use fraps anymore or something .. which isn't a big deal to me. And can you use ENB presetrs + ENBoost .. or no? For example:

RealVision ENB + ENBoost? ... er, as I am writing this, I found the answe myself.. it says you can use both.

See, ENB is extremely daunting for me to use. I have in the past (on my laptop, never on my beast of a desktop -  usually use  the lappers to 'test' things as it's less important than my main rig.. however, it's still a beast of a laptop - m17x i7-2860QM boosts to 3.4ghz with tweaked 580m with 2GB vRAM) tested an ENB or two .. and wasn't super happy with the results.

It also says (and recommends!) to use Climates of Tamriel + Enhanced Lights and FX ... which I love. However, I am looking at all the FAQ/Q&A's near the bottom of the page, and all the "if this looks like THIS, enable THIS" or "If this looked like that, lower this, and add THIS" uuuggghh... daunting, as i said. I almost wish you lived close by, Wax - I'd have you come over, and pay you to do this ENB stuff for me .. and I am by no means a novice but .. hot damn ... sigh.

The only thing that I don't like about RealVision (I love 95% of everything) - is this example screen shot: http://static1.nexusmods.com/110/mods/110/images/30936-1-1377373150.jpg

The sky looks beautiful, but I'm not sure how big of a fan I am of the bright looking/washed out looking stones and rocks.

I am melting at this looks of this though: http://static1.nexusmods.com/110/mods/110/images/30936-1-1367447058.jpg

Anyway, not to go too off topic, here is my Loli, Charlotte (I posted her in armor topic also) posing a little! Current mods include: Rextures/remeshes of almost everything in-game, taken on said laptop mentioned earlier in post, cropped and reduced in size (.bmp to jpeg for easier uploading) -- enjoy!

I don't know exactly how ENBBoost works but I understand that it moves the textures so they are loaded from a different address space freeing up the space they previously used. I am using just the ENBBoost and it's made a world of difference in memory usage so I can run all the HD textures I like.

lol12343, on 07 Oct 2013 - 1:47 PM, said:lol12343, on 07 Oct 2013 - 1:47 PM, said:

Anyone know how to get Non-essential Children to work this the Sky Children? Not being able to kill them is bothering me.

Not being able to kill the children is bothering you? :P Poor guy! XD

Use X-Vision Children. Not the new version, but this one: attachicon.gifxvisionchildren.v2.1.7z

I also posted it here.

Wow, thanks so much! We really need a new thread for Sky Children that has the NMM install, fixes, and tweaks all in one post. It's really hard to find them scattered in this thread!

So now I can kill children  :s  but now they are wearing vanilla clothing. I installed Jiitek's clothing so I am wondering why only the body and face changed.

These are the mods I installed that I think affect NPC children (in order):

Race Menu Plugin (tiny player character issue)

Inconsequental NPCs

Ultimate Follower Overhaul

Sky Children R2 NMM Installer

Xvision Children 2.1.7

Chesko's x117 XPMS Skeleton

Yeh i got no texture mods for dungeons thats why i did not want to many txture mods im at limit around 3gig mods.

Get ENBBoost (or enable it if you already have the ENB). Moves the textures out of the 3.1GB limited area, my system went from occasionally hitting the limit to less than 1gb usage when I installed it.

Waxen - what is the downside to using ENBoost? How does it work exactly? Does it load textures from RAM instead of vRAM or something? Or a combination of both, instead of just from vRAM? I guess the "downside" of this would be slight stuttering in places because of the texture swapping or something? And as mentioned in that video, I suppose it's better than a crash.

How do you download it? Do you just need the files from the nexus site? Or do you need nexus download + something from enbdev webpage?

Lastly - he says you really can't use fraps anymore or something .. which isn't a big deal to me. And can you use ENB presetrs + ENBoost .. or no? For example:

RealVision ENB + ENBoost? ... er, as I am writing this, I found the answe myself.. it says you can use both.

See, ENB is extremely daunting for me to use. I have in the past (on my laptop, never on my beast of a desktop -  usually use  the lappers to 'test' things as it's less important than my main rig.. however, it's still a beast of a laptop - m17x i7-2860QM boosts to 3.4ghz with tweaked 580m with 2GB vRAM) tested an ENB or two .. and wasn't super happy with the results.

It also says (and recommends!) to use Climates of Tamriel + Enhanced Lights and FX ... which I love. However, I am looking at all the FAQ/Q&A's near the bottom of the page, and all the "if this looks like THIS, enable THIS" or "If this looked like that, lower this, and add THIS" uuuggghh... daunting, as i said. I almost wish you lived close by, Wax - I'd have you come over, and pay you to do this ENB stuff for me .. and I am by no means a novice but .. hot damn ... sigh.

The only thing that I don't like about RealVision (I love 95% of everything) - is this example screen shot: http://static1.nexusmods.com/110/mods/110/images/30936-1-1377373150.jpg

The sky looks beautiful, but I'm not sure how big of a fan I am of the bright looking/washed out looking stones and rocks.

I am melting at this looks of this though: http://static1.nexusmods.com/110/mods/110/images/30936-1-1367447058.jpg

Anyway, not to go too off topic, here is my Loli, Charlotte (I posted her in armor topic also) posing a little! Current mods include: Rextures/remeshes of almost everything in-game, taken on said laptop mentioned earlier in post, cropped and reduced in size (.bmp to jpeg for easier uploading) -- enjoy!

I don't know exactly how ENBBoost works but I understand that it moves the textures so they are loaded from a different address space freeing up the space they previously used. I am using just the ENBBoost and it's made a world of difference in memory usage so I can run all the HD textures I like.

I can answer this. RealVision ENB already has ENBoost as part of its preset, so you don't need to worry about that. However RealVision ENB will still take a lot of resources to run, especially if you have all the options enabled AND a bunch of other graphical mods (I have a GTX 670 and I get FPS slowdowns sometimes!)

I have mixed graphics mods from STEP 2.2.7 and what was recommended on the RealVision ENB page. Here is my list installed in order:

==F. Conflicting Graphics==

Ruins Clutter Improved

Realistic Smoke & Embers

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

Cinematic Fire FX

Skyrim HD FULL

Climates of Tamriel

Realistic Lighting Overhaul

HD Miscellaneous Items

Tobe's Hi-Res Textures

Food & Ingredients

Enhanced Distant Terrain 2

Quality World Map

==G. Landscape & Environment==

aMidianBorn Caves

Skyrim Flora Overhaul Regular + Hi-res pines

HD Enhanced Terrain

Enhanced Night Skyrim

Footprints

High Quality LODs

Hybrids Plants & Herbs

Improved Puddles

AOF Detailed Mountains

Lanterns of Skyrim

Legible Road Signs

Moss Rocks

Point The Way

Real Ice

HD Ivy

Lush Trees and Grass

Skyrim Bigger Trees

Realistic Mushrooms

The Beauty of Skyrim - Dungeons

Terrain Bump

Trees HD

Grass on Steroids

Vibrant Auroras

Visible Windows

Pure Waters

Whiterun Trellis Redesigned

Skyfalls plus SkyMills

Windmills Resized

I don't know whether there are any of these mods are redundant but combined like this everything looks pretty.

lol12343, on 07 Oct 2013 - 1:47 PM, said:lol12343, on 07 Oct 2013 - 1:47 PM, said:

Anyone know how to get Non-essential Children to work this the Sky Children? Not being able to kill them is bothering me.

Not being able to kill the children is bothering you? :P Poor guy! XD

Use X-Vision Children. Not the new version, but this one: attachicon.gifxvisionchildren.v2.1.7z

I also posted it here.

Wow, thanks so much! We really need a new thread for Sky Children that has the NMM install, fixes, and tweaks all in one post. It's really hard to find them scattered in this thread!

So now I can kill children  :s  but now they are wearing vanilla clothing. I installed Jiitek's clothing so I am wondering why only the body and face changed.

These are the mods I installed that I think affect NPC children (in order):

Race Menu Plugin (tiny player character issue)

Inconsequental NPCs

Ultimate Follower Overhaul

Sky Children R2 NMM Installer

Xvision Children 2.1.7

Chesko's x117 XPMS Skeleton

I can answer this. RealVision ENB already has ENBoost as part of its preset, so you don't need to worry about that. However RealVision ENB will still take a lot of resources to run, especially if you have all the options enabled AND a bunch of other graphical mods (I have a GTX 670 and I get FPS slowdowns sometimes!)

I have mixed graphics mods from STEP 2.2.7 and what was recommended on the RealVision ENB page. Here is my list installed in order:

Ruins Clutter Improved

Realistic Smoke & Embers

Cinematic Fire FX

Skyrim HD FULL

Climates of Tamriel

HD Miscellaneous Items

Tobe's Hi-Res Textures

Food & Ingredients

Quality World Map

aMidianBorn Caves

HD Enhanced Terrain

Enhanced Night Skyrim

Footprints

High Quality LODs

Hybrids Plants & Herbs

Improved Puddles

AOF Detailed Mountains

Lanterns of Skyrim

Legible Road Signs

Moss Rocks

Point The Way

Real Ice

HD Ivy

Lush Trees and Grass

Skyrim Bigger Trees

Realistic Mushrooms

Terrain Bump

Trees HD

Grass on Steroids

Vibrant Auroras

Visible Windows

Pure Waters

Skyfalls plus SkyMills

Windmills Resized

I don't know whether there are any of these mods are redundant but combined like this everything looks pretty.

The clothing here doesn't actually make the children wear them. You'd have to do that all manually for each child. They are just armors fitted to the CotS body is all. They aren't replacers.

And if by vanilla clothes, you mean the original clothes that come with the game, then did you use the alternate clothes version? If you installed it via NMM, there is an option for vanilla clothes and CotS clothes. The CotS clothes put the children in different outfits while the vanilla keeps them wearing... well the vanilla clothes. You might of forgot to check the other box when installing it.

That's XVC doing that. The only downside to using XVC with CotS is that it will always give kids vanilla clothes. I suggest doing the rest in CK. I don't need the kids running around looking like anime anyway. I keep it lore-friendly. (psh, yeah right!) I don't use mods that let you change what other characters are wearing except BBLS, so I don't know if there's a mod that let's you change the clothes kids wear. Just change their clothes for XVC in CK.

Ruins Clutter Improved

Realistic Smoke & Embers

Cinematic Fire FX

Skyrim HD FULL

Climates of Tamriel

HD Miscellaneous Items

Tobe's Hi-Res Textures

Food & Ingredients

Quality World Map

aMidianBorn Caves

HD Enhanced Terrain

Enhanced Night Skyrim

Footprints

High Quality LODs

Hybrids Plants & Herbs

Improved Puddles

AOF Detailed Mountains

Lanterns of Skyrim

Legible Road Signs

Moss Rocks

Point The Way

Real Ice

HD Ivy

Lush Trees and Grass

Skyrim Bigger Trees

Realistic Mushrooms

Terrain Bump

Trees HD

Grass on Steroids

Vibrant Auroras

Visible Windows

Pure Waters

Skyfalls plus SkyMills

Windmills Resized

Hmmm, my laptop has a GTX 670MX so we are running very similar systems. I picked up an Asus G75V laptop earlier this year and haven't been disappointed.

I'll have to look at that list some, I have many but not nearly all of them but still the game now makes the original vanilla version look crude and ugly.

Edit #3, TL;DR version:

I made myself a very slimmed down (no options) MM compatible archive of R2 awhile ago and I've put in on Mega if anyone is interested. It's from Feb 2013 so if anything newer is around you probably don't want mine.

Download #1 - 162.5 MB

And this next one is, as far as I can remember, the original + original fix just rearchived. No promises since I moved away from the original bits, but if someone tells me they don't work I'll take this link down. You don't want both BTW. Either pick the smaller one above and suffer with what I decided I wanted out of the options, or take this one and have one that isn't MM compat.

Download #2 - 258 MB

---

I see some of the same issues coming back up, so here are some links to the updates I did before I vanished too. As mentioned below this is NOT a real update to CoTS, it was just fixing things for myself and a few other people to play around with. If someone else has updated the related mods beyond that point (May 2013) then don't use my stuff. Sad to see R3 still hasn't happened. :(

Copied from my original post 29 May 2013:

This includes an updated XPMS skeleton (just like the original, just a newer XPMS base) with the same proportions but 1 scaling like the engine expects. This requires both CoTS and XVision to be changed to scale properly in-game, which is also included.

This fixes:

First person camera scaling (auto adjusts to player height regardless of what you set it to)

Character not looking at the camera during creation

Characters not looking at the camera during dialogs

Character being too short to see during creation

A bunch of unneeded records have been removed from the ESP

A lot of hair assets marked as unplayable have been returned to playable

A lot of eye assets that were marked unplayable for other races (limiting what you could choose when creating another race) have been returned to playable, for CoTS race as well.

These changes impact no other race, so it also removes some negative impacts to non-CoTS races as a side bonus.

Known issues where I left off:

The ESPS require 1.9+ and DAWNGUARD. My fault, I was using the updated race compatibility (which I highly recommend). I've posted these only as a temporary thing for people to muck around with, not a "real update" to the mod itself. Still waiting on jiitek for that.

Weapon placement is not perfect, there is some clipping. It's not hard to fix, I just haven't put any time into it.

This does not fix sitting height as that's an animation change, not in the ESP or skeleton.

I don't think this fixes horse riding height either, though I think that IS in the skeleton or ESP so might be something that can be looked into.

This does not touch the male skeleton at all.

There are CoTS specific eye shapes that will only work with CoTS eyes. If you want to use other eyes you have installed and they are not lining up with the eye sockets, change eye shape. This is confirmed to work for tons of add-on eyes.

This does not separate the player skeleton from the children skeleton (the female skeleton from CoTS is used for both).

Feel free to download this and take it apart to work on your own updates or just take the bits you want if you don't want the accidental dawnguard master.

CoTS R2 - SkeletonPlus Update 001

And another post with the "No Bronze" mod made to work with CoTS:

And a bonus prize for anyone that cares. CoTS-R2-NoBronze-001.7z, gets rid of the weird line between light and dark areas of the body. Some ENBs fix this other ways, so if you don't see the "shine" as lines on your character between light and dark areas you probably don't want this. This is not a CoTS problem, but the fix posted elsewhere only applies to vanilla races. This just applies the same change to CoTS.

Heya JerWa, I have referred back to your work several times, inc a suggestion in Glouf's COTS Reworked thread. I have a slight issue though. I can't get your fixes to work without screwing up the faces of the the hearthfire children, they seem to get adult sized heads which use the adult face details, just ina really ugly combination. Any idea why?

I've stuck with disabling the xvision children section but that leaves vanilla children with strange neck colouring at the edge of their clothing. Using vanilla clothes option from r2 by the way. This happens with both manual install and nmm versions of R2. I tried to repackage your fixes into the combined original, which seemed to fix everything....til I realised that the children had been gigantised...

I can deal with the neck coloration but if you know what's happening, that'd be great. If you have no diea based on the pitiful amount of information I've given you, then no worries. I'm just damned happy with your Skeleton Plus. Yay racemenu!

And a bonus prize for anyone that cares. CoTS-R2-NoBronze-001.7z, gets rid of the weird line between light and dark areas of the body. Some ENBs fix this other ways, so if you don't see the "shine" as lines on your character between light and dark areas you probably don't want this. This is not a CoTS problem, but the fix posted elsewhere only applies to vanilla races. This just applies the same change to CoTS.

Yoink

Thankies :D

Edit #3, TL;DR version:

I made myself a very slimmed down (no options) MM compatible archive of R2 awhile ago and I've put in on Mega if anyone is interested. It's from Feb 2013 so if anything newer is around you probably don't want mine.

Download #1 - 162.5 MB

And this next one is, as far as I can remember, the original + original fix just rearchived. No promises since I moved away from the original bits, but if someone tells me they don't work I'll take this link down. You don't want both BTW. Either pick the smaller one above and suffer with what I decided I wanted out of the options, or take this one and have one that isn't MM compat.

Download #2 - 258 MB

---

I see some of the same issues coming back up, so here are some links to the updates I did before I vanished too. As mentioned below this is NOT a real update to CoTS, it was just fixing things for myself and a few other people to play around with. If someone else has updated the related mods beyond that point (May 2013) then don't use my stuff. Sad to see R3 still hasn't happened. :(

Copied from my original post 29 May 2013:

This includes an updated XPMS skeleton (just like the original, just a newer XPMS base) with the same proportions but 1 scaling like the engine expects. This requires both CoTS and XVision to be changed to scale properly in-game, which is also included.

This fixes:

First person camera scaling (auto adjusts to player height regardless of what you set it to)

Character not looking at the camera during creation

Characters not looking at the camera during dialogs

Character being too short to see during creation

A bunch of unneeded records have been removed from the ESP

A lot of hair assets marked as unplayable have been returned to playable

A lot of eye assets that were marked unplayable for other races (limiting what you could choose when creating another race) have been returned to playable, for CoTS race as well.

These changes impact no other race, so it also removes some negative impacts to non-CoTS races as a side bonus.

Known issues where I left off:

The ESPS require 1.9+ and DAWNGUARD. My fault, I was using the updated race compatibility (which I highly recommend). I've posted these only as a temporary thing for people to muck around with, not a "real update" to the mod itself. Still waiting on jiitek for that.

Weapon placement is not perfect, there is some clipping. It's not hard to fix, I just haven't put any time into it.

This does not fix sitting height as that's an animation change, not in the ESP or skeleton.

I don't think this fixes horse riding height either, though I think that IS in the skeleton or ESP so might be something that can be looked into.

This does not touch the male skeleton at all.

There are CoTS specific eye shapes that will only work with CoTS eyes. If you want to use other eyes you have installed and they are not lining up with the eye sockets, change eye shape. This is confirmed to work for tons of add-on eyes.

This does not separate the player skeleton from the children skeleton (the female skeleton from CoTS is used for both).

Feel free to download this and take it apart to work on your own updates or just take the bits you want if you don't want the accidental dawnguard master.

CoTS R2 - SkeletonPlus Update 001

Thx for this little update, this was still missing for me the right scaling, now it works perfectly:)

Any improvement always welcome, thx man.

I doub we will ever see any new update in form of R3 but im still pleased with R2 and my CotS followers.

Luckly still alot updates on armors:)

Heya JerWa, I have referred back to your work several times, inc a suggestion in Glouf's COTS Reworked thread. I have a slight issue though. I can't get your fixes to work without screwing up the faces of the the hearthfire children, they seem to get adult sized heads which use the adult face details, just ina really ugly combination. Any idea why?

I've stuck with disabling the xvision children section but that leaves vanilla children with strange neck colouring at the edge of their clothing. Using vanilla clothes option from r2 by the way. This happens with both manual install and nmm versions of R2. I tried to repackage your fixes into the combined original, which seemed to fix everything....til I realised that the children had been gigantised...

I can deal with the neck coloration but if you know what's happening, that'd be great. If you have no diea based on the pitiful amount of information I've given you, then no worries. I'm just damned happy with your Skeleton Plus. Yay racemenu!

Dangit, it ate my reply! Long story short it's because of Hearthfire. I didn't have it when I was working on the ESPs and they added some new kid resources.

The scaling is because of the updated skeleton, the neck seam because it's loading vanilla texture and updated texture together. All caused by Hearthfire stuff.

No promises but I'll see if I can get everything setup again to at least take a look at the ESPs.

Dangit, it ate my reply! Long story short it's because of Hearthfire. I didn't have it when I was working on the ESPs and they added some new kid resources.

The scaling is because of the updated skeleton, the neck seam because it's loading vanilla texture and updated texture together. All caused by Hearthfire stuff.

No promises but I'll see if I can get everything setup again to at least take a look at the ESPs.

Was worried you'd say that, I hoped I had just screwed up something in the installation order, maybe. If you do sort it, thanks in advance. I'm a total duffer at this.

I was complaining about the mod replacing textures and stuff the other day, so I set to fix that myself, with no experience whatsoever in modding. I got done with that after a few hours of just replacing links yesterday and it looks fine, but I just noticed the follower pack needs adjusting too, as you can see there: http://puu.sh/4MiZm.png. So I fixed that: http://puu.sh/4Mj53.png. (couldn't be bothered with the eyebrows)

However, I've run into an headache-inducing problem when coming to apply this in-game. The NPCs just will NOT get the updated faces. On New Game. With NO other mods, not even the main cots stuff. Also tried resurrect. They get new names I give them though, so I just cannot understand what's going on and would really like some insight into what could cause something like this. I uploaded the fixed followers pack if someone wants to look into it, or see if it works for them: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1s6ecooxlvzr6wp/cotsfix+followers.7z

EDIT: In my frustration I've made this inspirational video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8RWdOkLYVQ Can't really see the face unless youtube decides to encode in not-shit 1080p though.

EDIT: I'm not sure if I should be editing my post or making a new one like 10 hours later, but anyway. In my dreams I got the great idea of changing the IDs of the NPCs. Tried that first thing this morning, and that worked. I just still don't get it, so if someone can explain it, thanks. The names of the NPCs DID update, but not their head parts and head textures references. And that on a New Game. Seems like some fucked-up cache functionality that would greatly hinder working on mods. Can't find any info about it either, finding info on Skyrim is impossible because of all the millions of same retarded questions everywhere taking over. I was trying to find a fix for the problem where loading save games crashes when doing so from the main menu, but not from in-game, again some cache thing, but all I can find are retarded questions about save games being corrupted.

Well, after seeing what the followers look like when they're actually using their own assets, I've come to the conclusion that they need to be remade from scratch, even more so than the main stuff. And I don't care enough about them to do that, so there. That's what happens when you make such a mess of a lazy mod.

My fix works well enough for me now, it doesn't overwrite any assets, the cots race can be played as usual and looks pretty much the same, as with npc childs, which are not sky children at all though.

But, this is STILL just a dirty fix, which is why I'm not going to upload it. Everyone's just going to be happy with it and not care that the mod is still a mess. Nobody already seems to care as long as their lolis look fine on the surface, even though they're a dirty mess of grandma faces and brown skin underneath, and they mess up with everything else.

The mod needs to be remade from scratch, with A SINGLE folder containing all the assets (Oriental or whatever), then all the head parts, textures, and races in A SINGLE master esm. Then everything else like child replacers and followers can refer to that and use common assets. I mean fuck, there's even some 300 mb folder called YII that's not used by anything, then there's xvision stuff, oriental stuff, stuff overwriting vanilla, then the old amandabody and shit containing half of the original mod. Where is the love for the loli here? They need a well put together and consistent mod.

And please don't go telling me Glouf's "rework" is the right thing. Have you SEEN what's in there? It still overwrites pretty much the same things, the pack is FOUR FUCKING GIGABYTES, most of which is arbitrary armor replacers for UNP and other random stuff taken from other mods not needed in any way, elin stuff is somehow included, and ugh I can't look at it anymore. It's even worse. The mod file somehow became "null" in the process. What did I even wait 20 hours of download for.

Well I think everybody knows the mod is a bit messy, I've experience that while making cots work with the new racemnu and ece ecee mod... But as a whole it does what it is meant to do. The original mod pretty much work if used alone in a new game, dont mess with it it is easy to break. In use with other mod it is unstable since it has not been updated lately, I know nothing of modding but I gues it is a lot of work to get all this working toghether.

I'm not mich help sorry, I'm a complete newbs to modding. Hope you get to do what you want to do soon, don't loose patience

Mod and followers works for me, no ugly faces there still some problems and yes mod is not updated for a long time so it prolly start crashing your game from time to time.

The patch that was made to fix the hight and scale screwup my followers there almost as big as all the growups now but my camera for my own character works fine im still same hight as the children in skyrim only my followers are giants now:P

Still think CotS even its not worked on for long while is great and follwers are fun to play with maybe near future we see some progress for now i keep playing NILA-TIA and YUNE i look up to them now:)

Giant children

Kind of funny with the child voices:D

Guest carywinton

Mod and followers works for me, no ugly faces there still some problems and yes mod is not updated for a long time so it prolly start crashing your game from time to time.

The patch that was made to fix the hight and scale screwup my followers there almost as big as all the growups now but my camera for my own character works fine im still same hight as the children in skyrim only my followers are giants now:P

Still think CotS even its not worked on for long while is great and follwers are fun to play with maybe near future we see some progress for now i keep playing NILA-TIA and YUNE i look up to them now:)

I think your issue has to do with the outdated Race Compatibility file. Use a more up to date version of Race Compatibility and it should fix the size issue. At least I think that's what I did when I had this all running on my install of Skyrim, which reminds me, maybe it's time to look at setting all that up again, so I can offer better support than just from memory.

See if this one will work for you. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24168//?

I think your issue has to do with the outdated Race Compatibility file. Use a more up to date version of Race Compatibility and it should fix the size issue. At least I think that's what I did when I had this all running on my install of Skyrim, which reminds me, maybe it's time to look at setting all that up again, so I can offer better support than just from memory.

Ive tried several ways to implement newer racecompatibillity but i think somehow i must put files in the followers map so they also be effected by this RC file.

The one you pointed out seems not working.

Ive done that with some files but im now not sure which one is right mod for it and in what map exactly i have put it in via NMM it won't work ive tried many mods already.

Its btw not realy a big deal ive made my character just little smaller then the follwers and i can live with that they now just have child voices and are rather large for children:)

It workd for my character and it scaled ok and thats at least most importend for me.

The children in towns are scaled rightly and have no problems there all ok and looks great.

Guest carywinton

Ive tried several ways to implement newer racecompatibillity but i think somehow i must put files in the followers map so they also be effected by this RC file.

The one you pointed out seems not working.

Ive done that with some files but im now not sure which one is right mod for it and in what map exactly i have put it in via NMM it won't work ive tried many mods already.

Its btw not realy a big deal ive made my character just little smaller then the follwers and i can live with that they now just have child voices and are rather large for children:)

It workd for my character and it scaled ok and thats at least most importend for me.

The children in towns are scaled rightly and have no problems there all ok and looks great.

Ok , if I run across the right RC I will be sure to let you know. I never used NMM or FOMM to install either COTS or Ashen Followers. I would install them manually. Whenever possible that is the way I install mods and it can get confusing sometimes, but it works out the best.

If you're using my ESP followers will be weird sizes because they aren't accounted for in the ESP but are probably using the same skeleton reference. Same reason you end up with too-big kids in Hearthfire. If you add the follower mod and the DLCs you're using and then open the cots esp in the construction kit it should be easy enough to fix.

I just got my install together last night, still need to boss, bash and tesedit so it'll probably still be awhile before I can even look into this. I'm not going to be running the mod anymore myself, so someone will have to be my guinea pig if I do update the esp again.