YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

Hello! I have a problem, some kids seem ... rare, look:

*Low Graphics, yes.* 

Why? Why? how I can fix this bug, the girl has the face of an adult, and the boy's head is wrong! Help me please :'(

Do not use any child kill mods. use the CK and switch off "is a child" if you want to kill them. They mess up the CoTS/xvisionchildren.

If you're not using any child kill/steal mod, then make sure xvisionchildren and CoTS is very low in your load order, but not last.

And my god, yes youe graphics are low ... why? Even on not so strong systems, you can ramp up the graphics - just turn down shadows or turn them off. In fact, get ENBoost, it'll help you tons. Change your resolution to the native resolution of your monitor as well if you havent already. Don't disable vysnc in .ini either.

lastly, I LOVE Anzu Futaba .. she's so cute. Nice avatar!

You might want to upload it on another Mirror other than upload.com I got  a supper nasty virus from there site while trying to down load COTS.

The author of this mod is not online any more (or at least for a very long time). You did not get a virus, you made the mistake of accepting the default "use their downloader program". Turning of the option to use their downloader give you the file plain and clean. Using their downloader means they installed a load of adware shit into your system which is not technically a virus but is as ugly in effect and action as one.

*Low Graphics, yes.* 

Why? Why? how I can fix this bug, the girl has the face of an adult, and the boy's head is wrong! Help me please :'(

Do not use any child kill mods. use the CK and switch off "is a child" if you want to kill them. They mess up the CoTS/xvisionchildren.

If you're not using any child kill/steal mod, then make sure xvisionchildren and CoTS is very low in your load order, but not last.

And my god, yes youe graphics are low ... why? Even on not so strong systems, you can ramp up the graphics - just turn down shadows or turn them off. In fact, get ENBoost, it'll help you tons. Change your resolution to the native resolution of your monitor as well if you havent already. Don't disable vysnc in .ini either.

Oh! Yes, i use child Kill Mod eue Sorry.

And... The Graphics... My computer is not very powerful, in low graphics skyrim runs at 30fps on average, I have everything on low, Shadows off, With Vsync "on" and 1024x768 (The native resolution is 1366x768) but that does not matter. And... Thanks!  Anzu Futaba is very Cute :P

*Low Graphics, yes.* 

And... The Graphics... My computer is not very powerful, in low graphics skyrim runs at 30fps on average, I have everything on low, Shadows off, With Vsync "on" and 1024x768 (The native resolution is 1366x768) but that does not matter. And... Thanks!  Anzu Futaba is very Cute :P

So did that fix your problem then? Everythin good? : )

*Low Graphics, yes.* 

So did that fix your problem then? Everythin good? : )

Hello! Yes, everythin good :) I eliminated the mod "Kill Every Npc" eue but it did not work, then I uninstall and reinstall Skyrim with all my mods, exept "Kill Every Npc" and worked perfectly! Thank you!

This is my first post here. I would like to thank  jiitek for the great work that MOD. this is really something special in Skyrim.

This is my character: Ander. a boy who loves to kill thieves and take a dip in the river ;D

I think I'll make him an archer, with some dagger skills too..

vwl4.jpg

9vwm.jpg

Also, i'm using "Childs Chainmail" by Tea Sheriff. is a great outfit for the boys, as for now there's not much variety to them. but the other armors fit smoothly with only a few minor bugs on some...

*children of the sky*?!

Bill Cosby mod ... :D

"spolier"

Da Fuk is wrong with you pepl.

Can't tell if troll because only post.

Can't tell if English isn't first language.

Can't tell if serious because "Bill Cosby" sentence.

Can't tell if retarded or Autistic.

This is my first post here. I would like to thank  jiitek for the great work that MOD. this is really something special in Skyrim.

This is my character: Ander. a boy who loves to kill thieves and take a dip in the river ;D

I think I'll make him an archer, with some dagger skills too..

vwl4.jpg

9vwm.jpg

Also, i'm using "Childs Chainmail" by Tea Sheriff. is a great outfit for the boys, as for now there's not much variety to them. but the other armors fit smoothly with only a few minor bugs on some...

Nice and have fun its indeed great mod.

Hey, my game crashes when I try to select the childraces when I start a new game.

I downloaded the RCOTS-ESP, the RCOTS-source.esp and put both files into my data folder pluss the firstperson camera height fix

All of the 4 boxes are ticked in the mods section and I do have dawnguard and hearthfire. What am I doing wrong?

Your mixing reworked CotS mod which is a standalone mod that has nothing to do with this mod. So your esp's should not be mixed with original CotS mod. You can install both as i did just make sure you do it correct:)

Safest way is archive data folder of reworker which also must include the esp files and install through NMM, that workes alot better then just copy data folders into your skyrim folder lol.

I named the archived Data folder of reworked:RCOTS-reworked-Beta so im sure its different mod from the original.