YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

Hm. I can load the game just fine, started a new game, and when I select 'Skychildren', boom, CTD.

I also noticed that the default Nord character now has crazy Dragonball Z hairstyle chosen when I have CotS installed... without it the default nord hairstyle is... what's it's always been.

Are there any *obvious* things to fix this anyone can recommend? I am using Apachii hair, but even disabling that didn't change the DBZ hair or stop the crash.

Hm. I can load the game just fine, started a new game, and when I select 'Skychildren', boom, CTD.

I also noticed that the default Nord character now has crazy Dragonball Z hairstyle chosen when I have CotS installed... without it the default nord hairstyle is... what's it's always been.

Are there any *obvious* things to fix this anyone can recommend? I am using Apachii hair, but even disabling that didn't change the DBZ hair or stop the crash.

Most probably some things are placed in the wrong directories. Did you use the manual install version or NMM version? And if manual install, did you just dump the entire folder or did you pick and choose?

Here. About the hair, you're missing textures. Make sure all of your mods files have been installed.

Don't use racemenu or ece. Also, I don't use Apachii hair for my PC, but I do use the Apachii Hair NPC Overhaul, and everything shows up fine.

Hi. Great mod, thanks to Jitek, my best wishes to him if he's in trouble.

As a happy children of the sky mod user I have a question, I have manually installed Jitek's and Lostdaywalker (thanks to him too) outfit but some of them appear in craft menu with no pic and if crafted appear invisible on character

does it mean the textures are absent ? and that some have overwritten others ?

Hi. Great mod, thanks to Jitek, my best wishes to him if he's in trouble.

As a happy children of the sky mod user I have a question, I have manually installed Jitek's and Lostdaywalker (thanks to him too) outfit but some of them appear in craft menu with no pic and if crafted appear invisible on character

does it mean the textures are absent ? and that some have overwritten others ?

Yup. Textures are missing. Go find out why, and get them in there. Nothing was overwritten.

I would shove a bus full of nuns off a cliff if you'd make a version that had khajiit children.  Some of us like CLAWS, dammit!

Why not just use Ma'isha? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25654/?

Because I cannot play as Ma'isha.   :(

Why not? Have you referred to TES5Edit to find out what it's trying to reference? What file it wants to run, but can't find?

I tried 1st person mod recently (joy of perspective) and it seams after tweaking UNPB 1st person skeleton I got it to work pretty well with one exception. Character has no feet no matter what. Any ideas what the source of the problem could be? I have looked in CK, nifscope and blender but can speculate at best.

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I was curious if anybody has made compatibility skeletons for CotS, namely for something like SoS Futa skeleton nodes and weapon position mods for things like shields/weapons on back, hip quivers, and back hip daggers? Or, if anybody would be willing to teach me how to do it so I wouldn't have to ask?

Hello, lovely mod, but I have a few questions:

1) I didn't bother to read the thread before I installed, and what do you know, my vampire character cannot feed.  Whoops.  Is there a fix for vampires?  I did not see one while searching, mostly advice not to use vampires with this mod.  Is there any way to uninstall this mod long enough to get a clear save, or would I be looking at a complete uninstall if I wanted to keep playing my vampire character.

2)Is it possible to play as a male child?  I loaded up a quick game, but the gender slider seemed fixed on female.

1) I didn't bother to read the thread before I installed, and what do you know, my vampire character cannot feed.  Whoops.  Is there a fix for vampires?  I did not see one while searching, mostly advice not to use vampires with this mod.  Is there any way to uninstall this mod long enough to get a clear save, or would I be looking at a complete uninstall if I wanted to keep playing my vampire character.

2)Is it possible to play as a male child?  I loaded up a quick game, but the gender slider seemed fixed on female.

1 & 2. Most probably a conflict with other mods. I was using this mod and I became a vampire, and I could feed without any problems. I could also slide to male without problems either. This was back when I was using the non-NMM compatible version of the mod.

1) Did you turn into a vampire, then try to feed, or did you use the vampire-looking preset, and try then? If you turned into a vamp and couldn't feed, then you definitely have an incompatible mod installed somewhere. Not sure if you need the Dawngard esp to feed, but if you use Dawngard, you'll need it anyway.

2) Have you tried to pick a female in other races too? In any case, I've never heard of that one. Basically has to be another incompatible mod, or you're missing meshes. Make sure it's installed right.

what mods should i use with this to get the best detail and quality and is this mod still being maintaned or what is going on here

No maintenance. The author has been gone for a long time.

I'd recommend all the "sexy" area mods, like Sexy Solitude, Sexy Whiterun, etc, from Nexus. They are HD retextures of all holds, and areas. They're all listed on this page, beginning with Solitude. I use HD Realistic Sun and Ultra Realistic World Lighting. I also use X-Vision Children to make kids look less like cartoon characters, and more like normal kids. (all Nexus)

Don't forget to grab lostdaywalker's armor conversions for CotS, and LoliLabs armors from the CotS OP. (here on LL)

To Everyone Having Issues With Downloading This Mod, Please Read This Post:

I uploaded my copy of the Nexus Mod Manger-compatible version of Children of the Sky R2 (created by tsuki no mori) to MEGA so people will stop claiming viruses ate all their puppies. Just add it manually to NMM and follow the installation instructions. I have never had any issues installing this mod in this fashion.

(Mod Organizer works with this, too btw)

Download Link

Your puppies are now safe.

1000px-Golden-retriever-puppies.jpg

To Everyone Having Issues With Downloading This Mod, Please Read This Post:

I uploaded my copy of the Nexus Mod Manger-compatible version of Children of the Sky R2 (created by tsuki no mori) to MEGA so people will stop claiming viruses ate all their puppies. Just add it manually to NMM and follow the installation instructions. I have never had any issues installing this mod in this fashion.

(Mod Loader works with this, too btw)

Download Link

Your puppies are now safe.

1000px-Golden-retriever-puppies.jpg

hello ulithium Dragon,

the file is temporarily unavailable, can you upload again?

I installed and everytime I make a boy it scales them down to half child size. It's a clean first mod start only using race menu mod

Racemenu is incompatible with CotS.

Racemenu works fine for me, i always use it. My game is build around CotS R2.

On sitenote i love my 3 CotS followers there awesome:)

AwfulArchdemon, on 15 Sept 2013 - 06:27 AM, said:

spazjester, on 14 Sept 2013 - 6:28 PM, said:

I installed and everytime I make a boy it scales them down to half child size. It's a clean first mod start only using race menu mod

Racemenu is incompatible with CotS.

Did you try to pick the boy without Racemenu installed?