YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky* -R2- UPD-09.02.

Well my CoTS R2 works fine and my nord or redguard(manually placed body replacers both normal female maps and oriental maps and this workes perfect vanilla races, have np problems at all.

I also use this camara mod whick breake NOTHING.

I use CoTS r2- CoTS folllowers beta- RCoTS reworked and followers mods. And ive np it work all fine and i can still use the normal vanilla races np.

Only think that dont work for me is hight difference in racemenu or first person(Ive tried everything) if i use the hight fix its ok but my followers become normal hights so i don't use the fix. But its no big deal.

Except it does break it, it manually sets camera scaling away from the skeleton node specifically meant for that purpose, thereby breaking EVERY SINGLE RACE include CoTS unless you like to play at the exact scale specified and with no mods that do in-game scaling. I don't know your definition of broken but that checks the box for me.

I uploaded a skeleton en_hawk and I worked on with proper scaling that actually, ya know, scales? It fixes all of the issues caused by the badly scaled skeleton but requires proper scaling in-game, which the mod also doesn't do btw, and I couldn't be bothered to crawl my way through the whole mod to take out all the bad refs.

Along with over 150 dirty edits, disassociating resources with races, overwriting facegen parts, duplicating files all over the place, referencing resources outside the proper paths, and so on and so forth. Please, tell me again how I don't know the situation and wasn't in talks with jiitek on how to fix some of it including the mis-meshed 0 weight body. Tell me again how I didn't upload ESPs and skeletons with these issues fixed, along with a bunch of ported textures, months ago.

And this from someone that just wrote a paragraph on how the scripts are broken, the absolute worst thing a mod can do because you can never really get it back out of your save game? With friends like these...

PS: Since I obviously haven't spent the last 100+ posts helping people I will bow out now and refer them all to you and the fixes you couldn't be bothered to post.

Hi, this mod is awesome but i have 1 problem with it.

When i get to edit my new children of the sky character in the beggining when i get to the edit face part the camera is so high i can only see the top of the head, making it impossible to do anything meaningful.

Did i miss getting some other prereq mod ?

I'm new to skyrim and modding so im sorry in advance if i'm asking something that has been asked many times before.

You can do 2 things. Do both of these:

1) go to the directory, in C:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Games\Skyrim, and open the skyrim.ini with Nopepad. If you don't see [Camera] in the .ini, type it yourself, in the same style that the others are listed, at the bottom, under all of the [Papyrus] lines.

Scroll down until you see the title called [Camera]. copy this and paste it directly under the [Camera] title. It should look like this:

[Camera]
ffOverShoulderAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=-30.0000
fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-15.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosY=10.0000

the line that says 'fOvershoulderPosZ=-30.0000' can be adjusted to the desired height. 0.0000 is the default. What you see above is the settings I use for my CotS. Be sure to save the changes you made to the skyrim.ini when X-ing out of the text file.

2) when you start your game, and get to create your character, open the console using the tilde (~) key. Next to the 1 key.
In the console, type fov, and enter a number afterwards. The default is 75, so type this:  fov 35   Then press enter. The camera will get much closer, so you can get a much better view of the character's face. be sure to set it to a different number before you start playing, or the camera will remain close. I'd set it to:  fov 65    I like it there.

I have a mesh problem

COTS-R2 with Weight 1 Killer Keo Skimpy Armor Pack UNPB Conversion

COTS-R2 Race weight 1

COTS-R2 wearing Ritter Armor Retouch [uNP]

I want her to be able to wear all standard armor in the game but I don't know how to adjust the meshes. 

I also Looked for custom armor for this race that is weight adjustable. If anyone can post links of good armor that will work with this race and not give them the adult breast size. Or make her flat.

I have a mesh problem

COTS-R2 Race weight 1

I want her to be able to wear all standard armor in the game but I don't know how to adjust the meshes. 

I also Looked for custom armor for this race that is weight adjustable. If anyone can post links of good armor that will work with this race and not give them the adult breast size. Or make her flat.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15220-armor-conversions-for-yii-techniques-labors-cots/

LDW's armors taht are x117/unp listed have weight sliders. Teh ones with ubb x-117 are all flat. Ore unbless as LDW calls it. ;)

I have a mesh problem

COTS-R2 Race weight 1

When you use an armor, you're also using the body it was made for. If you want the armors to fit your character, it would need to be modded to fit, not simply adjusted in 'showracemenu'. You could put that armor on any character, even one of the 'vanilla' kids, and they would suddenly have boobs.

No need to get huffy, jerWA. I just personally don't see how one skeleton in a meshes folder,  and then inside the first person folder breaks anything... Since you can easily take that file out when wanting to play as a normal character/race. And .ini camera edits are easy to delete as well.

What do you mean by "broken"? The mod in general or are we still talking about the camera issue i was only referencing and not the entire mod?

And even if i did somehow end up offending you or something ... why would you take it out on everyone else here? I don't understand how my 'mistake' should cost others ... I'm sure you're a better person than that though, and don't mean it.

Closing statements: I am obviously not as versed in TES5edit as you are, or even have the modding skills you do; so I'm sorry if I somehow posted misinformation. I posted what I noticed after using this mod for two years and what i have come across. Thats all.

Hi, this mod is awesome but i have 1 problem with it.

When i get to edit my new children of the sky character in the beggining when i get to the edit face part the camera is so high i can only see the top of the head, making it impossible to do anything meaningful.

Did i miss getting some other prereq mod ?

I'm new to skyrim and modding so im sorry in advance if i'm asking something that has been asked many times before.

You can do 2 things. Do both of these:

1) go to the directory, in C:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Games\Skyrim, and open the skyrim.ini with Nopepad. If you don't see [Camera] in the .ini, type it yourself, in the same style that the others are listed, at the bottom, under all of the [Papyrus] lines.

Scroll down until you see the title called [Camera]. copy this and paste it directly under the [Camera] title. It should look like this:

[Camera]
ffOverShoulderAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=-30.0000
fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-15.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosY=10.0000

the line that says 'fOvershoulderPosZ=-30.0000' can be adjusted to the desired height. 0.0000 is the default. What you see above is the settings I use for my CotS. Be sure to save the changes you made to the skyrim.ini when X-ing out of the text file.

2) when you start your game, and get to create your character, open the console using the tilde (~) key. Next to the 1 key.
In the console, type fov, and enter a number afterwards. The default is 75, so type this:  fov 35   Then press enter. The camera will get much closer, so you can get a much better view of the character's face. be sure to set it to a different number before you start playing, or the camera will remain close. I'd set it to:  fov 65    I like it there.

I just noticed this .. holy mother of god.jpeg ....? You use 65 FOV?! That's console .. or worse i think?

That is most definitely meant for people playing on a HDTV in their living room. My Monitor does 2560x1600 and no way in any kind of flaming hell would I use a FOV of 65.

I play with a FOV of 87 on my Desktop (2560x1600) and a fov of 85 on my Laptop (1920x1080). People actually recommend more than that (90), but honestly in my eyes it starts to fish-eye a little bit in the upper-90's and isn't for me.

Humans in real life don't even have a fov of 65...

I have a mesh problem

COTS-R2 Race weight 1

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15220-armor-conversions-for-yii-techniques-labors-cots/

LDW's armors taht are x117/unp listed have weight sliders. Teh ones with ubb x-117 are all flat. Ore unbless as LDW calls it. ;)

thanks I will look into it

No need to get huffy, jerWA. I just personally don't see how one skeleton in a meshes folder,  and then inside the first person folder breaks anything... Since you can easily take that file out when wanting to play as a normal character/race. And .ini camera edits are easy to delete as well.

What do you mean by "broken"? The mod in general or are we still talking about the camera issue i was only referencing and not the entire mod?

And even if i did somehow end up offending you or something ... why would you take it out on everyone else here? I don't understand how my 'mistake' should cost others ... I'm sure you're a better person than that though, and don't mean it.

Closing statements: I am obviously not as versed in TES5edit as you are, or even have the modding skills you do; so I'm sorry if I somehow posted misinformation. I posted what I noticed after using this mod for two years and what i have come across. Thats all.

The point is you shouldn't have to swap the files; with a properly configured racial skeleton and scale, the first person camera scales automatically along with your actor scale(this is a vanilla skyrim feature, mind you).

No offense to other mods but jiitek mod is still best for me perosnally i can make best looking childs with this mod. Glouf mod comes close but the limited eyebrows-eyes-nose-mouth-hair-eye options is what makes CoTS R2 for me still most favorite for now becouse way more options and i can use all eyes/hair/eyebrow mods with CoTS R2.

Glouf mod have more Race choices and the khajiit child is awesome.

Im sorry for en-hawk but im not so impressed with screens i see and monli race i dont like at all. Still hope you manage being succefull for those who like your style.

Too bad Jiitek didn't finish and release R3 before he vanished.. anyone found out where he went or what happened?

He's been (was?) known to vanish once in awhile. I don't know where he's from ..I don't think a place with very good internet he mentioned before.

I doubt he would have gotten in 'trouble' for this mod or anything like that; however some places are more strict than the US is, believe it or not. I highly highly doubt thats the case however, but it does make me wonder why he has never came here to even say he has given up modding or anything.

Hey, the males npcs don't have clothes, and they have a hole... Its appear only their hands, their feets and their heads... Its strange, but i have their clothes... :/

I can't hit the print screen, because its dont paste on paint...

Sounds like an issues with Schlongs of Skyrim. This mod doesn't play nice with it. You'll end up with naked children when using this mod and Schlongs of Skyrim.

Only suggestion is to use the console and give them clothes via the console with the additem command and then equipitem. Though it's only a temporary fix. They still get randomly naked as long as you use Schlongs of Skyrim.

Hey, the males npcs don't have clothes, and they have a hole... Its appear only their hands, their feets and their heads... Its strange, but i have their clothes... :/

I can't hit the print screen, because its dont paste on paint...

ctrl-v works always with paint.

when printscreen they end up in your skyrim folder.

Or use some videocapture and make screens  with that app, i use sometimes fraps myself.

Anyone know what could be causing this?  It almost looks like draugr eyes?

6CNXvq5.jpg

It is a custom race issue with vanish skills. It can be fixed by doing the following.

- In third person, open the console and enter "player.addspell 000f71d1"

- Close the console and notice a slight darkening around your character

- Open the console again and enter "player.removespell 000f71d1"

- Close the console and your eyes should stop glowing.

*snip*

It is a custom race issue with vanish skills. It can be fixed by doing the following.

- In third person, open the console and enter "player.addspell 000f71d1"

- Close the console and notice a slight darkening around your character

- Open the console again and enter "player.removespell 000f71d1"

- Close the console and your eyes should stop glowing.

Wow!  That fixed it, thank you so much.