12 hours ago, jvgv said:

I am having a problem with rimjobworld animations and its addons 

for some reason any races external thing like tail or horn or anything just disappears 

so u got kurins with no tails and ears 

now think of that but with every race/ Including morphed pawns 

so rn im just going to delete all the rimjobworld mods and reinstall them hopefully that works 

if they dont ill just reply here again 

yea even reinstalling the rjw mods still breaks it so ill just post this 
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/1db65cf4f6c2e73f1f27d160ef6360b8

On 2/13/2023 at 6:47 AM, jvgv said:

yea even reinstalling the rjw mods still breaks it so ill just post this 
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/1db65cf4f6c2e73f1f27d160ef6360b8

I had the same issues, and managed to fix it.

First, delete the rjw animation master folder in your mod folder.

Then go to: https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/rimworld-animations

Download, unzip, and put the new animations folder into your mod folder.

If you look at the files in the link above, you'll notice the v1.4 folder was recently updated a few weeks ago, patching in compatibility with the latest version of HAR.

This solved my issue, hopefully it solves yours as well.

On 2/11/2023 at 1:28 PM, OscarTFF said:

stupid question but, how do i start a muzzlefuck animation?

I've been rlly confused and unsure about that for about afew months now (maybe even a year) but currently I think it's dependent on either beast/animal size, or compatibility. With my experience it happens rlly often with rats and sometimes even a giant snail from Jurassic Rimworld, but not HC animal 4's alligator or previously wolves from base/Vanilla Expanded wouldn't work either, BUT it has played when doing animal Handjobs, Mouthfucks, oral service, and oral breeding so you can try those with different beasts to see if it works, it also may play the doggy or ride animation from time to time too so try it a few times before moving on :/

Animal on Futa play Futa on Animal animations, I think it's because the List participants is being improperly sorted in AnimationUtility.cs . 

Edit: I apologize, the problem doesn't originate from your mod.  The problem is in JobDriver_BestialityForMale, something about when rapping isreceiver is not true, raping an animal by getting bred doesn't seem to be a thing. 

Edited by Anon5867534
Avoid double posting

Does anyone know if Human Alien Races is a hard requirement for this mod? I'm trying to get rid of HAR as right now I think it's causing numerous serialization errors when saving and loading a game. After sometime the game starts to freeze for a second or two occasionally, because that many debug log entries are made.

On 3/8/2023 at 12:48 AM, Grojcig said:

Does anyone know if Human Alien Races is a hard requirement for this mod? I'm trying to get rid of HAR as right now I think it's causing numerous serialization errors when saving and loading a game. After sometime the game starts to freeze for a second or two occasionally, because that many debug log entries are made.

HAR is not a requirement for RJW Animation Framework and Anim Addon mods. However,
HAR is a requirement for Abstract Concept's Animation Patch.

17 hours ago, Tory187 said:

HAR is not a requirement for RJW Animation Framework and Anim Addon mods. However,
HAR is a requirement for Abstract Concept's Animation Patch.

Thanks for answering this! I just went through the mods that I had installed, it's Rimnudeworld and not Rimjob-Animations that has a hard requirement. Are there are alternatives to Rimnudeworld that works with Rimjob-Animations?

6 hours ago, Grojcig said:

Thanks for answering this! I just went through the mods that I had installed, it's Rimnudeworld and not Rimjob-Animations that has a hard requirement. Are there are alternatives to Rimnudeworld that works with Rimjob-Animations?

Ya, sized apparel has its own genital drawing. It doesn't have graphics for all the different types of genitals like rimnude but has a lot of cool other features that rimnude doesnt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Yeah there is a Biomes Prehistoric patch. Let me know if it or just certain animals from it don't work. Often mods get updated and change their name/adding or changing body defNames breaking said patches.

Thanks! It seems the animations work on the animals from that mod so far!.  If only the animal body addon mod was updated so the "bits" appeared during the scene. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whenever bestiality sex is initiated, it throws an error and ends automatically. The error I get is (Skippy is the pawn I was using):

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in toil unnamed's initAction for pawn Skippy driver=JobDriver_BestialityForMale (toilIndex=6) driver.job=(Bestiality (Job_2884521) A=Thing_Husky51282)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.orgasmStartTick' not found.
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x000de] in <296e941b54cd4fe3801a871be8b8529a>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForMale+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__5 () [0x00030] in <93c23f6462104f8da6473c6b6f550857>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001b0] in <19ebaf10ccae4bfbbf172f401799d6dd>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.TryEnterNextPathCell_Patch1 (Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower)
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick ()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root_Play)

30 minutes ago, whatifaliensarehot said:

System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.JobDriver_Sex.orgasmStartTick' not found.

This error is likely because you have animation framework up to date but RJW itself not up to date. So for good measure update both. If you uploaded a hugslog, Ctrl + F12 or Ctrl + Alt + F12, I could tell what the issue was with 100% confidence but I'm fairly sure my first guess is correct.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it's just my game being messy but, i have dragon's descent (everything is up to date, including RJW) but for some reason when i try to make a pawn and a dragon mate
The pawn's status changes from whatever they're doing to "relaxing" or "eating a lavish meal" and completly ignore the command. The worst thing is, nothing gets sent into logs, no error pop up either.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been desperately trying to remove horsecowgirl animation, and nothing that I do does anything. Ive even tried deleting the file from the mod folder entirely, search the mod folder for 'horsecowgirl' and zero files show up. But i boot up the game and there it is again. Very frustrating.

After updating and starting a new save it seems like its stopped. Feels silly but it was probably a problem with what was in the save file or something.

Edited by Bingusasdf