On 10/25/2022 at 3:48 PM, Tory187 said:

These are all updated btw.

Thanks very much for the mods and the quick update! FYI, VoicePatch is working for me in 1.4, but Xtra Animations is not (both were working in 1.3). 

Mod list, in order, as follows: Harmony, Core, Royalty, Idealogy, [I bought Biotech but it is not enabled], HugsLib, HAR, Camera+, Character Editor, RJW, RimNudeWorld, RJW Sexperience Ideology, Animation Framework, RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch, RJWAnimAddons-XtraAnims.

ETA: still happens if I disable RimNudeWorld and RJW Sexperience Ideology.

Observed behaviour is that certain animations just don't play - for example, for threesome sex/rape, two pawns engage in the standard couple animation and the third just stands there and then walks away. No error messages in the debug log. When I disable XtraAnims, the animation plays fine. So it's not a huge deal, but I miss the animations Xtra provided in 1.3.

Also, I seem to remember that there was an option for hand display in 1.3, which now seems to be gone? (ETA: Nevermind, this was from the Animations Patch I had installed for 1.3, which AFAIK is not updated and thus I am not currently using it).

Anyway, please let me know if I can provide more useful info.

Edited by Ainra
6 hours ago, Ainra said:

Thanks very much for the mods and the quick update! FYI, VoicePatch is working for me in 1.4, but Xtra Animations is not (both were working in 1.3). 

Mod list, in order, as follows: Harmony, Core, Royalty, Idealogy, [I bought Biotech but it is not enabled], HugsLib, HAR, Camera+, Character Editor, RJW, RimNudeWorld, RJW Sexperience Ideology, Animation Framework, RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch, RJWAnimAddons-XtraAnims.

ETA: still happens if I disable RimNudeWorld and RJW Sexperience Ideology.

Observed behaviour is that certain animations just don't play - for example, for threesome sex/rape, two pawns engage in the standard couple animation and the third just stands there and then walks away. No error messages in the debug log. When I disable XtraAnims, the animation plays fine. So it's not a huge deal, but I miss the animations Xtra provided in 1.3.

Also, I seem to remember that there was an option for hand display in 1.3, which now seems to be gone? (ETA: Nevermind, this was from the Animations Patch I had installed for 1.3, which AFAIK is not updated and thus I am not currently using it).

Anyway, please let me know if I can provide more useful info.

Having the same issue, XtraAnims and Animal Addon don't seem to be working.

3 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Alright so everything seems to be working fine. But there is an issue with Animation Framework with 3+ actor anims. So only one on ones are working atm. Animal Addon seems completely fine for me let me know of any specific issues.

That's interesting, because with just the framework installed, 3-actor anims work for me. So maybe the base framework animation works but something is borked that means nothing can be added on to it? I may be misunderstanding what you meant, and forgive me if so. 

Should I post about this on the framework thread? I'm hesitant because I don't want to seem demanding. I'm grateful you guys make these mods at all.

13 minutes ago, Ainra said:

That's interesting, because with just the framework installed, 3-actor anims work for me. So maybe the base framework animation works but something is borked that means nothing can be added on to it? I may be misunderstanding what you meant, and forgive me if so. 

Should I post about this on the framework thread? I'm hesitant because I don't want to seem demanding. I'm grateful you guys make these mods at all.

oh snap you know what, i think i left a WIP animation active in xtra anims. thats probably what is causing the error.

Its updated now, shouldnt error anymore.

Edited by Tory187
10 hours ago, Tory187 said:

oh snap you know what, i think i left a WIP animation active in xtra anims. thats probably what is causing the error.

Its updated now, shouldnt error anymore.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Working perfectly now. Thanks!

Edited by Ainra

Hi, I am interested in adding more custom voice clips to the rotation. I searched in this thread and have not found anything regarding this. I am also quite new to editing existing mods, so please bear with me.

I looked in the Sounds_Sex_FVoice.xml file and if my interpretation is correct, there is a set order of sounds being played?

Therefore it would not be possible to randomly sprinkle in more sounds for more variety, else it increase the length of the audio compared to the actual act, causing an audio visual missmatch?

Would I be correct in thinking that just adding more lines of:

<li Class="AudioGrain_Clip">
                <clipPath>Sex/FVoice/MoanShort#</clipPath>  (# being the number of the file, from 5 onward)

Would work, just have a longer audio time lingering after the animation is done?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Pudoo said:

Hi, I am interested in adding more custom voice clips to the rotation. I searched in this thread and have not found anything regarding this. I am also quite new to editing existing mods, so please bear with me.

I looked in the Sounds_Sex_FVoice.xml file and if my interpretation is correct, there is a set order of sounds being played?

Therefore it would not be possible to randomly sprinkle in more sounds for more variety, else it increase the length of the audio compared to the actual act, causing an audio visual missmatch?

Would I be correct in thinking that just adding more lines of:

Would work, just have a longer audio time lingering after the animation is done?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Totally, the animations themselves call on the soundDef defname, so in general the animation will be play Fmoan or Fgrunt here. Whatever clips you add inside those will be randomly selected. You can call the sound files whatever you want just make sure you get the path right. And mp3s do not work for mac users i think so try to stick to .wav or .ogg if those work.

2 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Totally, the animations themselves call on the soundDef defname, so in general the animation will be play Fmoan or Fgrunt here. Whatever clips you add inside those will be randomly selected. You can call the sound files whatever you want just make sure you get the path right. And mp3s do not work for mac users i think so try to stick to .wav or .ogg if those work.

Just a thought: how hard would it be to have different sounds for different interactions? For example, different sounds for different positions, or for consensual/non? It seems potentially complicated to me, although my modding knowledge is pretty much limited to what you can do with XML, so I may be totally wrong. If it's doable with XML I could give it a try.

different sounds for different positions yes, consensual/non no. At least not with xml. Hypothetically you can have more variants of the same animations and limit them to rape interactions and non rape interactions but you would be quadrupling anim defs and voice patch is already doubling them. Abstract Concept may come up with a better method to handle voices so the current method of doubling anim defs, one for female and one for male, could become obsolete.

Ive already made two different sets of sound groups one where the actor has their mouth full/closed and the other where its open. More can be added. They would just need to be added in to the keys of the anim defs after they are made.

13 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Ah I see. So therefore, the animation itself is a set length and will randomly choose audio clips listed in the SoundDefs thus ensuring no audio visual mismatch. This means I can add in 10 extra audio clips and I won't hear them even after the act is done and the pawns are going about their business. Is my understanding correct or am I missing something?

3 hours ago, Pudoo said:

Ah I see. So therefore, the animation itself is a set length and will randomly choose audio clips listed in the SoundDefs thus ensuring no audio visual mismatch. This means I can add in 10 extra audio clips and I won't hear them even after the act is done and the pawns are going about their business. Is my understanding correct or am I missing something?

Yep thats exactly how it works.

For everyone (playing on 1.4 with biotech) that are having issues with the animations. Make sure you didn't install the animation patch since it is still for 1.3. If your using coffee's lazy installer it will try to install but it is still broken, so make sure to check the rimjobworld page for 1.4 compatibility and don't install anything that is not compatible with 1.4 according to the main modcreator.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice, I think thats a great idea. I am not sure how to set that up myself. I am only able to make animations based off of a certain list of rjw sextypes.
(Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, DoublePenetration, Boobjob, Handjob, Footjob, Fingering, Scissoring, MutualMasturbation, Fisting, MechImplant, Rimming, Fellatio, Cunnilingus, Sixtynine)

I'm sure c0ffee or AbstractConcept knows how to set something like that up though.

I am having a problem with rimjobworld animations and its addons 

for some reason any races external thing like tail or horn or anything just disappears 

so u got kurins with no tails and ears 

now think of that but with every race/ Including morphed pawns 

so rn im just going to delete all the rimjobworld mods and reinstall them hopefully that works 

if they dont ill just reply here again