Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Hello, everyone.  First time poster, long time lurker.

I just recently discovered the AMAZING Oblivion Lovers mods.  In many ways, I'm starting to find that I really am preferring these over the Skyrim stuff.  It's amazing.  High quality work here, and I mean that.  And what REALLY amazes me is how remarkably stable it all is.  Not only are there are tons of amazing animations, I've run into very few CTD's over all.  That amazes me, because Skyrim just gives me nothing but problems.

Anyway, I've run into a tiny little snag.  It's the oddest thing.  I'm not sure, but I think this mod, player slave encounters, is causing me some CTD's.  They're not random, however.  They're quite easily to reproduce.

I wanted to test getting enslaved.  I upped the settings, let myself get beat down by somebody and turned on the "Player Enslavement" option to be combined with the Rapers mod.  Of course, after that happened, I had to reload eventually.  (I was in a ruin, and the Bandit just stopped doing anything after a while.)  After reloading, I couldn't change my character's speeds, and I was very limited in what I could do (Much like I was still enslaved, but not quite.)  So I had to quit out of the game entirely and reload in order to fix it.

That's where my real problem came in.  The game CTD's on loading any recent saves.  The weird thing?  As long as I'm in third person view when the game loads, it's okay.  It won't ctd.  Basically, I have until the "Oblivion XP has been launched" message to appear, and if I'm in first person at that moment, the game immediately freezes, and then closes out after a few seconds.

I REALLY don't want to give this mod up.  However, if I disable it, the freezes and ctd's stop.  For now, I guess I can just try really hard not to reload and ensure that I stay in third person whenever I save.  But can anyone offer some light on this?  I just know I'm doing something wrong.  If you want me to post load order, I can.  If I can figure out how to do that, I've never done it before.

Thanks in advance!  And apologies for buggin' ya.  This is a great mod.  And I know it's me that's screwing something up.  Still hope I can salvage this somehow.

Edit:  I think I got it!  I think this mod conflicts with Unnecessary Violence III!  A pity, but I uninstalled that and this mod is working again.  I still want to play around with Unnecessary Violence, but....I think I want this mod more.  If anyone has a suggestion on how to make them play nice together, I'd love it, but otherwise, well...I'm looking forward to seeing my character get out of some rather regrettable situations.

I'm pretty sure that unnecessary violence sets the player state to unconscious for at least some of its animations, which wouldn't exactly mesh well with PSE given that that's essentially making you enslavable in the middle of combat when you shouldn't be. So I'm fairly certain that the mods wouldn't play nice even if they didn't have an actual conflict.

As far as the losing the controls on save load thing, you can reestablish control by pressing F1 (or 2, 3, or 4) to go into the menu, holding down right control, and then exiting the menu. No idea why it would work but it does for me. HOWEVER, being enslaved and then loading a non-enslaved save will cause certain third person animations to still be set to the slave animations, notably the weapon sheathed running and walking animations, and annoying causes LAPFs sex animations to malfunction for some reason, but this doesn't have any effect on the gameplay itself. Outside of relaunching the game or getting enslaved and then properly being freed (thus triggering the toggle back to normal animations), I don't know how to fix this.

Hey, thanks for the response, ninth!

Yeah, I've decided that for now, I'm just gonna do away with Unnecessary.  I'm far more interested in the features that Lovers has to provide.  It's a bit of a pity, as I liked some of the features of Violence, but what can you do?

And thank you very much for those tips.  I figured that's what it was, as I've had other mods do similar things where they get sort of "stuck" and reloading won't fix it.  Not just Lovers mods, either.  Sometimes, you have to let things sort of finish what they're doing (Or end it somehow) before loading.  I don't know why that is, but that particular side effect wasn't much of a surprise.  It happens.  I just wasn't prepared for the CTD's, which seem to be gone now that Unnecessary Violence is no longer there.

Thanks for the tip regardless!  Now I'll make sure to be freed before reloading.

Hi I'm playing through PSE Sibling Rivalry quest and I'm experiencing an issue that some have had before, when I'm going to sleep at Roxey Inn, the game flashes and practically freezes.

I tried pressing 'Insert' and 'Delete' keys for several seconds, as well as Ctrl+Alt+Delte and 'Esc'. They both didn't work.

My load order - 

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]
02  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  TamagoClub.esm
05  HiyokoClub.esm
06  LoversCreature.esm
07  x117race.esm
08  Chanpon.esm
09  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0A  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.35]
0B  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.35]
0C  Skyrimized Water HD eng.esp  [Version 1.8.]
0D  Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp  [Version 0.42]
0E  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
0F  WindowLightingSystem.esp
10  SetBody.esp
11  AutoSetBody.esp
12  Crowded Cities 30.esp
13  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
14  AdvancedHealthRegen.esp
15  Zodiac Companions.esp
16  Falling Leaves.esp  [Version 1.0]
17  AnvilBayMisteryHouse.esp
18  Secret Sanctuary v1.esp
19  Immersive Weapons.esp
1A  TeddyChest.esp
1B  Cute Leather Dress.esp
1C  1SB NineTongues Sword.esp
1D  Hentai Raven Suit_BBB.esp
1E  Yoke Armor.esp
1F  Swimming Costume.esp
20  Leather Costume.esp
21  1SB_OrthaeSword.esp
22  IrohaClothes.esp
23  polearms_1.0.7_EV.esp
24  SteelHalfMoon.esp
25  Summer Onepiece.esp
26  Underworld Armor.esp
27  mythsandlegends.esp
28  Cliff_RankDependantArenaSpectators.esp  [Version 1.0]
29  Better Dungeons.esp
2A  P1DkeyChain.esp  [Version 5.00]
2B  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
2C  TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
2D  TamagoBreak.esp
2E  TamagoShop.esp
2F  TamagoTopic.esp
30  TamagoConfide.esp
31  TamagoDischarge.esp
32  LoversTamagoClub.esp
33  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
34  HiyokoGenerator.esp
35  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
36  TamagoSetBody.esp
37  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
38  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
39  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.2]
3A  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
3B  LoversRaperS.esp
3C  LoversPayBandit.esp
3D  666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
3E  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
3F  PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp  [Version 0.694]
40  PlayerSlaveCry.esp
41  LoversBitch.esp
42  PSELoversBitchPatch.esp
43  LoversCreature.esp
44  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
45  LoversSoundCreature.esp  [Version 0.1.0]
46  LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
47  LoversAdultYield.esp
48  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
49  LoversJoystick.esp  [Version 2]
4A  LoversCreatureCompanion.esp
4B  LoversStalkerMN.esp
4C  LoversMotionsNT.esp
4D  LoversCalm.esp
4E  DarkBloodline.esp  [Version 3.0b-en01]
4F  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]
50  MCS extension.esp
51  HumantouchNPC.esp
52  CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp
53  CTAddPose_bondage_sex-2.esp
54  CTAddPose_2ch_(Hentai).esp
55  CTAddPose_gobu.esp
56  CTAddPose_Dsk(erori)Pose.esp
57  CTAddPose_Dsk(erori-2)Pose.esp
58  CTAddPose_2ch.esp
59  CTAddPose_2ch-2.esp
5A  CTAddPose_Mfethi.esp
5B  CTAddPose_Merged.esp
5C  zzEstrus.esp
5D  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
5E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
5F  x117race.esp
++  x117Race ENG Race.esp
60  Lop-ears Elf.esp
61  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
62  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
63  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
64  SetbodyBB.esp
65  Purger.esp
66  Replacer - Blackwood (mergeable).esp
67  Replacer - Dwarven (mergeable).esp
68  NPCTest.esp
69  SKS Ren Hair.esp
6A  zzContainerTrap English.esp
6B  FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp
6C  FuroTrapModBasic.esp
6D  FuroTrapModSandbox.esp
6E  FuroTrapModHazards.esp
6F  FuroTrapModLoversVoice.esp
70  FuroTrapModEstrus.esp
71  zBUArmors.esp
72  Nudeshy X.esp
73  Nudeshy Undergarments.esp
74  nudeshynudejail.esp
75  nudeshyceadb.esp
76  BreakArmor.esp  [Version 1.10.f]
77  LoversBreakArmor.esp
78  Specialanims.esp
79  LoversMB2.esp
7A  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
7B  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I also have Pluggy, MenuQue, Blockhead, Elys USV, NifSE, vipcxj plugin collection (including high heels) and Oblivion Stutter
Remover.

I tried playing a bit with the load order, as well as disabling PSE Lovers Bitch Patch, but the issue persists.

I poked around a bit in CS and saw that I'm also stuck on quest stage 60 when I think I'm supposed to advance to quest stage 65 after I tell Alina to follow me...

I tried forcing the quest stage to advance using console commands, but then when I used the bed at Roxey Inn nothing happened at all - meaning my character just woke up normally at the Inn and quest got stuck there.

So, I am at a loss here. *sigh* 

Hello, everyone.  First time poster, long time lurker.

I just recently discovered the AMAZING Oblivion Lovers mods.  In many ways, I'm starting to find that I really am preferring these over the Skyrim stuff.  It's amazing.  High quality work here, and I mean that.  And what REALLY amazes me is how remarkably stable it all is.  Not only are there are tons of amazing animations, I've run into very few CTD's over all.  That amazes me, because Skyrim just gives me nothing but problems.

Anyway, I've run into a tiny little snag.  It's the oddest thing.  I'm not sure, but I think this mod, player slave encounters, is causing me some CTD's.  They're not random, however.  They're quite easily to reproduce.

I wanted to test getting enslaved.  I upped the settings, let myself get beat down by somebody and turned on the "Player Enslavement" option to be combined with the Rapers mod.  Of course, after that happened, I had to reload eventually.  (I was in a ruin, and the Bandit just stopped doing anything after a while.)  After reloading, I couldn't change my character's speeds, and I was very limited in what I could do (Much like I was still enslaved, but not quite.)  So I had to quit out of the game entirely and reload in order to fix it.

That's where my real problem came in.  The game CTD's on loading any recent saves.  The weird thing?  As long as I'm in third person view when the game loads, it's okay.  It won't ctd.  Basically, I have until the "Oblivion XP has been launched" message to appear, and if I'm in first person at that moment, the game immediately freezes, and then closes out after a few seconds.

I REALLY don't want to give this mod up.  However, if I disable it, the freezes and ctd's stop.  For now, I guess I can just try really hard not to reload and ensure that I stay in third person whenever I save.  But can anyone offer some light on this?  I just know I'm doing something wrong.  If you want me to post load order, I can.  If I can figure out how to do that, I've never done it before.

Thanks in advance!  And apologies for buggin' ya.  This is a great mod.  And I know it's me that's screwing something up.  Still hope I can salvage this somehow.

Edit:  I think I got it!  I think this mod conflicts with Unnecessary Violence III!  A pity, but I uninstalled that and this mod is working again.  I still want to play around with Unnecessary Violence, but....I think I want this mod more.  If anyone has a suggestion on how to make them play nice together, I'd love it, but otherwise, well...I'm looking forward to seeing my character get out of some rather regrettable situations.

There is a very easy way to fix that issue (the one keeping you "enslaved" after loading a save). Just open the inventory and press down ctrl for a few seconds. That will fix your character and you will be able to move normally again without breaking any saves or uninstalling any mods. I've used UVIII with this mod for the longest time and I've never had these CTDs! o:

Rather than disabling the whole mod you could test which option causes the CTD. My guess would be something related to the camera switch or to the dismembering, so you could disable these options on the UVIII ini :)

Thanks for the reply, Nightwynd!

That does sound nice, I'll admit.  I'd love it if I could get them to to both work together.  While I'm a bit hesitant to tinker with it and risk breaking my game (Again), at the same time, It's not like I've really made any progress.  For the most part, I've just been running into bandit lairs and testing various settings with the LAPF mods, like Raper, Enslavement, and such.  And it WOULD be pretty cool to get them all working with Unnecessary Violence.  Hand to hand (Which is what I made her) seems a bit lackluster in it's vanilla state.  Then again, combat in general is a bit on the lackluster side without mods.

Alright then.  I guess I'll reinstall Unnecessary Violence III, disable dismembering and the camera switch, and see what happens.  I suppose I could even just disable bits and pieces of the mod until the CTD's cease.

Uh...one possibly related note.  Which skeleton should I be using?  The one that comes with LAPF, or Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeleton?  I've been using the one from LAPF, mostly because that's where my priorities lie, but maybe the comapitibility one would be better suited?  I've been curious about that for a while.  I don't know if that's related to my CTD's or not, but I'd love to know one way or the other.

I'll go ahead and reinstall UV 3 now and play with the ini settings for a while.  I'll report back one way or the other.

Thank you very much for your response.

Edit:  It's more than possible that I have another mod installed that could be causing problems.  I can post my load order sometime if need be.  I'd almost like a chance for someone to read through the list and see if I have any mods that shouldn't be there.

Thanks for the reply, Nightwynd!

That does sound nice, I'll admit.  I'd love it if I could get them to to both work together.  While I'm a bit hesitant to tinker with it and risk breaking my game (Again), at the same time, It's not like I've really made any progress.  For the most part, I've just been running into bandit lairs and testing various settings with the LAPF mods, like Raper, Enslavement, and such.  And it WOULD be pretty cool to get them all working with Unnecessary Violence.  Hand to hand (Which is what I made her) seems a bit lackluster in it's vanilla state.  Then again, combat in general is a bit on the lackluster side without mods.

Alright then.  I guess I'll reinstall Unnecessary Violence III, disable dismembering and the camera switch, and see what happens.  I suppose I could even just disable bits and pieces of the mod until the CTD's cease.

Uh...one possibly related note.  Which skeleton should I be using?  The one that comes with LAPF, or Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeleton?  I've been using the one from LAPF, mostly because that's where my priorities lie, but maybe the comapitibility one would be better suited?  I've been curious about that for a while.  I don't know if that's related to my CTD's or not, but I'd love to know one way or the other.

I'll go ahead and reinstall UV 3 now and play with the ini settings for a while.  I'll report back one way or the other.

Thank you very much for your response.

Edit:  It's more than possible that I have another mod installed that could be causing problems.  I can post my load order sometime if need be.  I'd almost like a chance for someone to read through the list and see if I have any mods that shouldn't be there.

You should reinstall LAPF skeleton after you install UVIII. It is pretty important you disable amputations since they depend on the skeleton from UVIII, but that isn't good for Lovers (I think it isn't even BBB enabled!). And sure! if you find more conflicts I'll try to help :)

So no one knows how to solve this ? :(

Hi I'm playing through PSE Sibling Rivalry quest and I'm experiencing an issue that some have had before, when I'm going to sleep at Roxey Inn, the game flashes and practically freezes.

I tried pressing 'Insert' and 'Delete' keys for several seconds, as well as Ctrl+Alt+Delte and 'Esc'. They both didn't work.

My load order - 

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  TamagoClub.esm
05  HiyokoClub.esm
06  LoversCreature.esm
07  x117race.esm
08  Chanpon.esm
0E  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
10  SetBody.esp
11  AutoSetBody.esp
1A  TeddyChest.esp
1E  Yoke Armor.esp
1F  Swimming Costume.esp
20  Leather Costume.esp
21  1SB_OrthaeSword.esp
22  IrohaClothes.esp
24  SteelHalfMoon.esp
25  Summer Onepiece.esp
26  Underworld Armor.esp
27  mythsandlegends.esp
29  Better Dungeons.esp
2B  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
2D  TamagoBreak.esp
2E  TamagoShop.esp
2F  TamagoTopic.esp
30  TamagoConfide.esp
31  TamagoDischarge.esp
32  LoversTamagoClub.esp
34  HiyokoGenerator.esp
36  TamagoSetBody.esp
3B  LoversRaperS.esp
3C  LoversPayBandit.esp
40  PlayerSlaveCry.esp
41  LoversBitch.esp
43  LoversCreature.esp
47  LoversAdultYield.esp
4B  LoversStalkerMN.esp
4C  LoversMotionsNT.esp
4D  LoversCalm.esp
50  MCS extension.esp
51  HumantouchNPC.esp
55  CTAddPose_gobu.esp
58  CTAddPose_2ch.esp
59  CTAddPose_2ch-2.esp
5A  CTAddPose_Mfethi.esp
5B  CTAddPose_Merged.esp
5C  zzEstrus.esp
5D  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
5F  x117race.esp
60  Lop-ears Elf.esp
62  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
63  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
64  SetbodyBB.esp
65  Purger.esp
68  NPCTest.esp
69  SKS Ren Hair.esp
6C  FuroTrapModBasic.esp
71  zBUArmors.esp
72  Nudeshy X.esp
74  nudeshynudejail.esp
75  nudeshyceadb.esp
77  LoversBreakArmor.esp
78  Specialanims.esp
79  LoversMB2.esp

I also have Pluggy, MenuQue, Blockhead, Elys USV, NifSE, vipcxj plugin collection (including high heels) and Oblivion Stutter
Remover.

I tried playing a bit with the load order, as well as disabling PSE Lovers Bitch Patch, but the issue persists.

I poked around a bit in CS and saw that I'm also stuck on quest stage 60 when I think I'm supposed to advance to quest stage 65 after I tell Alina to follow me...

I tried forcing the quest stage to advance using console commands, but then when I used the bed at Roxey Inn nothing happened at all - meaning my character just woke up normally at the Inn and quest got stuck there.

My load order - 

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  TamagoClub.esm
05  HiyokoClub.esm
06  LoversCreature.esm
07  x117race.esm
08  Chanpon.esm
0E  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
10  SetBody.esp
11  AutoSetBody.esp
1A  TeddyChest.esp
1E  Yoke Armor.esp
1F  Swimming Costume.esp
20  Leather Costume.esp
21  1SB_OrthaeSword.esp
22  IrohaClothes.esp
24  SteelHalfMoon.esp
25  Summer Onepiece.esp
26  Underworld Armor.esp
27  mythsandlegends.esp
29  Better Dungeons.esp
2B  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
2D  TamagoBreak.esp
2E  TamagoShop.esp
2F  TamagoTopic.esp
30  TamagoConfide.esp
31  TamagoDischarge.esp
32  LoversTamagoClub.esp
34  HiyokoGenerator.esp
36  TamagoSetBody.esp
3B  LoversRaperS.esp
3C  LoversPayBandit.esp
40  PlayerSlaveCry.esp
41  LoversBitch.esp
43  LoversCreature.esp
47  LoversAdultYield.esp
4B  LoversStalkerMN.esp
4C  LoversMotionsNT.esp
4D  LoversCalm.esp
50  MCS extension.esp
51  HumantouchNPC.esp
55  CTAddPose_gobu.esp
58  CTAddPose_2ch.esp
59  CTAddPose_2ch-2.esp
5A  CTAddPose_Mfethi.esp
5B  CTAddPose_Merged.esp
5C  zzEstrus.esp
5D  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
5F  x117race.esp
60  Lop-ears Elf.esp
62  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
63  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
64  SetbodyBB.esp
65  Purger.esp
68  NPCTest.esp
69  SKS Ren Hair.esp
6C  FuroTrapModBasic.esp
71  zBUArmors.esp
72  Nudeshy X.esp
74  nudeshynudejail.esp
75  nudeshyceadb.esp
77  LoversBreakArmor.esp
78  Specialanims.esp
79  LoversMB2.esp

Remover.

i removed the stutter remover, after that it worked just fine.

My load order - 

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  TamagoClub.esm
05  HiyokoClub.esm
06  LoversCreature.esm
07  x117race.esm
08  Chanpon.esm
0E  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
10  SetBody.esp
11  AutoSetBody.esp
1A  TeddyChest.esp
1E  Yoke Armor.esp
1F  Swimming Costume.esp
20  Leather Costume.esp
21  1SB_OrthaeSword.esp
22  IrohaClothes.esp
24  SteelHalfMoon.esp
25  Summer Onepiece.esp
26  Underworld Armor.esp
27  mythsandlegends.esp
29  Better Dungeons.esp
2B  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
2D  TamagoBreak.esp
2E  TamagoShop.esp
2F  TamagoTopic.esp
30  TamagoConfide.esp
31  TamagoDischarge.esp
32  LoversTamagoClub.esp
34  HiyokoGenerator.esp
36  TamagoSetBody.esp
3B  LoversRaperS.esp
3C  LoversPayBandit.esp
40  PlayerSlaveCry.esp
41  LoversBitch.esp
43  LoversCreature.esp
47  LoversAdultYield.esp
4B  LoversStalkerMN.esp
4C  LoversMotionsNT.esp
4D  LoversCalm.esp
50  MCS extension.esp
51  HumantouchNPC.esp
55  CTAddPose_gobu.esp
58  CTAddPose_2ch.esp
59  CTAddPose_2ch-2.esp
5A  CTAddPose_Mfethi.esp
5B  CTAddPose_Merged.esp
5C  zzEstrus.esp
5D  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
5F  x117race.esp
60  Lop-ears Elf.esp
62  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
63  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
64  SetbodyBB.esp
65  Purger.esp
68  NPCTest.esp
69  SKS Ren Hair.esp
6C  FuroTrapModBasic.esp
71  zBUArmors.esp
72  Nudeshy X.esp
74  nudeshynudejail.esp
75  nudeshyceadb.esp
77  LoversBreakArmor.esp
78  Specialanims.esp
79  LoversMB2.esp

Remover.

i removed the stutter remover, after that it worked just fine.

Thank you ! It fixed it :)

• 2 weeks later...

can anybody help me to figure it out?

I can't understand how to get to slaver camp? Is anvil whorehouse=slaver camp?

Or should I get enslaved and wait until i get to slaver camp? if so how long?

or if I sleep outdoor i get to Hello Sailor quest. Is this slaver camp?

I want to toggle the second encounter... help me!!!

from memory        you need first enable in settings  .      than  get yourself enslaved after sleeping outside or when fighting thieves .          when enslaved by thieves , after  a 1 or 2 days a slaver will appear  and take you to the camp.        you can also enslave your self  and after 1 or 2 days a slaver will appear also to buy you and bring you to the camp.

can anybody help me to figure it out?

I can't understand how to get to slaver camp? Is anvil whorehouse=slaver camp?

Or should I get enslaved and wait until i get to slaver camp? if so how long?

or if I sleep outdoor i get to Hello Sailor quest. Is this slaver camp?

I want to toggle the second encounter... help me!!!

<SPOILER>The slaver camp is on the road between Leyawiin and Bravil.  I generally drop by the camp - get my ass kicked and begin the quest that way.  Otherwise the mobile slaver will walk you there.  (Long walks sometimes)</SPOILER>

In addition to long walks, sometimes it's a boat trip, though the actual trip isn't modeled as boats don't move in this game.  The slaver brings your gal to a boat at the head of the bay, knocks her out with sleeping potion, then she wakes up at the slaver camp.

First of all thanks for making this mod!

I have played through to the part where my female character got boned at the slave camp and then sold to pellham. I think I need to adjust my load order though since I noticed some characters running around using some of the estrus hot and bothered animations. Also when I get close to the slave camp the game gets real slow and skippy. Throughout the whole process at the camp the game is skippy and there are some problems with view controls I can only look up and down not left or right while in the slave pen or at the whipping post.

I am using hgec with bbb and female hands in the wrist irons are grey in some areas. I am running oco2 mod too.

I have some ideas for this mod and sent pm to the OP but so far no response then I see flenyx posting a mod that changes the slavers to female! I haven't tried it yet but this sort of thing gels with my ideas, so flenyx if you want I can pm you my ideas maybe you can make them happen?

Also is there a way to disable the stealing of player stuff after being enslaved? I lost the amulet of kings and some notes like estrus config note and so on. Had to reload from an earlier save and put EVERYTHING in my house on the waterfront before running off to the slaver camp. Would be nice if there was an option to disable stealing of stuff from player, gold can be stolen but not stuff. You can't use your stuff anyway unless you get free and if you try to play this mod early in the game it is harder to enjoy the game. Worst of all is losing keys to places like your player homes and keys you won't be able to get back again.

In the playerslave options spell, there's an option that just drops your things in a bag where you get enslaved. If you have map marker overhaul, there's a hotkey to add a custom map marker, which is what I do and just label it bag.

Go ahead and pm me your ideas, I'll let you know if they're something I can do.

Ok pm sent:-)

I was checking your mod of this mod and noticed some dialogue was still refering to the player as male in the slaver camp quest. The dialogue about brok or bruk I think it was.

Also you didn't change pelham into a female:-( Hate that jerk lol so I changed him myself gonna try it out soon and see what happens.

Thanks for the info about finding my stuff again! the only problem with that is it seems that the enslaving npc keeps some of the player stuff including notes and keys? I need to do some more testing to find out. I think someone else was complaining about that too earlier in this thread.

edit

Oh I forgot to mention in my pm, if the player is male they could escape and end up back there again and again but not be remembered and go through the whole quest for males there again but as a female they are remembered by the npcs there slave or not. Also any males seen in the city are either doing slave labor or getting screwed by guards. There could even be places where slaves are restrained and city people do what they want to the slaves and player like in pse.

Well, I got a new laptop and then decided to reinstall this mod again. Then I found out that when I get enslaved the mod completely disables clicking (console command/menu/lockpick mini-game doesn't work) if my mouse's button settings are swapped(left-click to right-click, vise-versa) in the control panel.

It's not a big problem, but my mouse's left-click button is so messed up it's either unresponsive or super sensitive, that's why I swapped it. (It's really old and cheap... Gotta buy a new one soon)

If this is only my problem then I blame Dell.

Anyways, just putting this here in case some people might have the same problem (maybe left-handers or middle finger clickers)

I haven't actually played through all the quests, thanks for letting me know about the dialogue. I tested the goblin and dog days. The rest were just gender swaps and dialogue changes. As far as items, I think I've always gotten my notes, not sure about keys. I use the keyring mod and dont really keep track of my keys. Lol.

I was just thinking, there is a quest that happens on the very spot of the slave camp, how is that handled? That orc female from leyawin you have to help her kill some bandit boss there? He is usually waiting at those three tents. So do you have to wipe out the slave camp just to get him or was his spawn point moved somewhere else?

For who that doesn't want to lose stuff when enslaved, it's a matter of editing a script:

start CS+obse , load PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp, open the script "IchPlayerSlaveQuestScript"

search line 541

edit the following lines addind a semicolon at the start of the line:

Elseif ItemRef.IsPlayable2
                if OwnerRef != IchSQ05SiblingRivalry.CaroRef && ItemRef.GetFullGoldValue >= 500 && ((ItemRef.GetWeight + (OwnerRef.GetAV Encumbrance)) < ((OwnerRef.GetAV Strength) * 5)) && OwnerRef.GetIsCreature == 0 && ((ItemRef.IsArmor == 0 && ItemRef.IsClothing == 0)||SameSexCheck == 1) && IchSQ02RoughJustice.SpawnJusticar == 0 && StripOverride == 0 && OwnerRef.IsActor == 1
                    If IchSQ02RoughStreets.Rapist == 1
;                        ItemRef.RemoveMeIR BurglarChestRef
                    Else
;                        ItemRef.RemoveMeIR OwnerRef
                    EndIf
                else
;                    ItemRef.RemoveMeIR SackRef ;Temp
                endif
            Else
                ; Should be just tokens and so on
            Endif

save the script and the mod, close CS

Now your stuff will not go into someone's else pockets, or in the bag, they stay whit you :P