"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

It is easy to do just load the nif up into nifskope by double clicking the nif file then right click the nipple cap and go down to block then select remove branch and that will delete everything that goes with the nipple cap. I would assume that the nipple caps are together so both should be removed at the same time. After removing the branch make sure to go and use the save as option so that it overwrites the nif file. 

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/101/images/41925-1-1333221992.jpg

Anyone have a link or know the file info on this cutie's hair?

I've seen it in one of my hair folders, but I can't remember where, nor whether it has a .dds to go with it.

If anyone has or knows, more on it, can you direct me to where I should be looking, on the web or in my folders?

Thanks you bunches!

Ooooh that is my screenshot indeed XD That was long ago. It's not my Tinker Tails Wig, in fact it is an actual hair, not a wig. I have it somewhere in my Data folder and it does come with a dds. I remember it randomly appearing on shy. I'm gonna search for it ^_^

I figured it wasn't the tinker tail as there were no berrets but I figured it was close if they were looking for something like it. I was thinking it might of been a fallout conversion but it was late when I posted so I never tried searching for it.

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/101/images/41925-1-1333221992.jpg

Anyone have a link or know the file info on this cutie's hair?

I've seen it in one of my hair folders, but I can't remember where, nor whether it has a .dds to go with it.

If anyone has or knows, more on it, can you direct me to where I should be looking, on the web or in my folders?

Thanks you bunches!

Ooooh that is my screenshot indeed XD That was long ago. It's not my Tinker Tails Wig, in fact it is an actual hair, not a wig. I have it somewhere in my Data folder and it does come with a dds. I remember it randomly appearing on shy. I'm gonna search for it ^_^

When I saw that ss, I fell in love with the hair, and it would better suit my current favorite character.

@myuhinny  

That's how I found it in the first place, then saw the ss, then went to look for it, and couldn't remember where. I know for me it's in a CCC folder I have to make some wigs work, but I don't have it as a wig, or style on ANY of my races. I literally gave up looking, and posted here to see what info I could find on it.

Actually to be more clear, I want the files (.nif/.dds) So I can add it to the race I'm using.

This happens to be one of my favourite hairstyles ever. I especially like the multi-pigtailed appearance, the clipping with large boobs isn't as bad as with many other long flowy hairstyles. The hair's name in my install is 'FH12'. Might also be known under a different name.

Loosely put into the 'Characters' folders. Move the files wherever you like: FH12.rar

'SchattenLauf BU' is here: SchattenlaufArmorBU.rar

This happens to be one of my favourite hairstyles ever. I especially like the multi-pigtailed appearance, the clipping with large boobs isn't as bad as with many other long flowy hairstyles. The hair's name in my install is 'FH12'. Might also be known under a different name.

Loosely put into the 'Characters' folders. Move the files wherever you like: attachicon.gifFH12.rar

'SchattenLauf BU' is here: attachicon.gifSchattenlaufArmorBU.rar

Thank you so much!!

I'm going to look through my hair folders, because I swear that I have it, just couldn't remember the name. Thank you thank you!

Hello once again loverslab I return to ask a very crucial question; Who made this http://up.mnty.net/img/up004374.jpg, Where can I get it, and if I can't how many cookies must I send to appease the creator :D

That's my screenshot, I can upload it but I need to find it first (no easy task XD )

Le lazy edit: Uploaded

It's far from perfect and has quite a bit of clipping.

Le lazy edit of an edit:

No esp., I just uploaded meshes and textures

Hello once again loverslab I return to ask a very crucial question; Who made this http://up.mnty.net/img/up004374.jpg, Where can I get it, and if I can't how many cookies must I send to appease the creator :D

That's my screenshot, I can upload it but I need to find it first (no easy task XD )

Le lazy edit: Uploaded

It's far from perfect and has quite a bit of clipping.

Le lazy edit of an edit:

No esp., I just uploaded meshes and textures

I see barely any clipping guess its one of those "eye of the beholder" scenarios. Either way, love this armor thanks for the upload.

I see barely any clipping guess its one of those "eye of the beholder" scenarios. Either way, love this armor thanks for the upload.

I would rather call it "eye of the creator", the art of keep finding flaws in your own works XD

@Neko: of course I remember you, from the good ol' times at Nexus :)