"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Don't think so but you can change it's stats using cs. If it's a mod weapon just load up the cs activate the weapon mods .esp and set it as active once ready go down to the weapons tab click the word weapon to get the whole list and look for the ones that you want to edit mod items will have a *. Once you change the stat/stats make sure to use the save option so what you did gets saved.  

Also does anyone know what races these are or race is? (or textures i should say) .

The faces are so pretty, i really hope somebody knows where i can find this.

post-8015-0-58463300-1391797738_thumb.jpg

And also another picture of the race, i would also like to know where i can find this armor she is wearing, i know its a retextured version of the cursed armor... but i would really like to find this particular one.

post-8015-0-16832900-1391797822_thumb.jpg

Please help me find these, all help is appreciated.

Also does anyone know what races these are or race is? (or textures i should say) .

attachicon.gifup004284.jpg

And also another picture of the race, i would also like to know where i can find this armor she is wearing, i know its a retextured version of the cursed armor... but i would really like to find this particular one.

attachicon.gifup004265.jpg

I believe the race is this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/940-modified-ff-race/

Probably just edited textures, or possibly not edited at all.

attachicon.gifup004284.jpg

attachicon.gifup004265.jpg

I believe the race is this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/940-modified-ff-race/

Probably just edited textures, or possibly not edited at all.

Hmm... i actually thought it was the old one, but having a hardtime replicating it :-( thanks for the heads up though :P i shall try with this new one.

In the mean time anyone know if theres a save of this character or who the author is?

I don't remember seeing any, but you can make your own...

1. Find stockings in the correct height for your new socks. If you just want foot-high socks, skip to stage 3.

2. Get the foot model you want into the nif model

3. Change the foot model's texture & material to match the stockings' texture & material.

4. Save.

5. Optional: if the stockings model has an alpha property, copy it to the foot model. Scale the foot model up to x1.01 or x1.02 and copy a second, unmodified foot model to the nif.

Alternatively, remove the alpha property from the stockings model.

Should note that this requires the texture to be seamless or it will cause issues, but there are more than enough seamless stockings textures out there.

Also worth a mention is that the foot model has to be compatible with the stockings texture, or there will be seams, though that might be obvious if you've modded before.

A working example can be found in the very popular "Apachii Goddess Store" mod, where - just as a random example - the plaid stockings can easily be turned into full socks.

I tried to use nifskope to edit some meshes. Just ended up crashing my game when I go to equip them, xD. I will just try my luck with pre-existing mods by people who know more about it than I do. That being said, thanks for taking the time to write a guide for the process, :)

Can anyone direct me to some mods with socks without any shoes? I looked around, nbut can't find any with socks without shoes.

dont know if its the right spelling but tonus store has socks and tights

edit found it

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/29090/?

Thanks for those, they are not exactly what I was looking for, but they will do, :)

i am looking for a way to add human ears to diablo elf race , and some earring mod there only a few on the nexus i could find.

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=3012

Here's some pierced ears, elven and human.

Also has anyone got the Fiona armors? Shining WIll, etc. From here: http://blog.naver.com/wjdvvv/80136732991 + http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailView.nhn?blogId=wjdvvv&logNo=80136733158&categoryNo=1&parentCategoryNo=

I can't get the files to work for me...

I've just downloaded and installed the 'Shining Will' mod to take a look:

ShiningWillArmor.jpg

The scarf on this armor is very nice. The see-through skirt as well... I just need to remove the panties.

Download and install OBSE either from here or there, the mod's items will be added to your inventory then without fail upon game start/loading a save.

I imagine the same goes for the 'Fiona' mod. Use of an OBSE-dependent additem script instead of simply putting the items into a container somewhere.