"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Heya ^^

Does anyone know the name of these two outifits please ?

The first I know it's from TERA, the problem is all the links I have are dead :(

The second is from this collection

http://tesall.ru/files/file/4330-armor-from-mods247/

attachicon.gifOblivion Heven Pack.rar Everything is DM tho

Thx everybody ^^ It was awesome :lol:

@dylzid : where are the outfits ? location, i mean.

this dress tho! where to get this dress and pretty please

up001173.jpg

Can't provide you with a link right now, but i think that's part of or an addon to a Japanese mod called "House in Riverside"

thanks for the info, now if someone could provide the link, that would be awsome because the author blog of the mod links is dead. :(

so please, either DMRA or not(probably not since it originally is not in dmra) i don't care which. :sleepy:

@Lightsauce 

Was looking through my house in riverside and yeap it's from it and it's called the Dancing Girl though that one in the picture has been converted to a big tittied version.

http://zeoblivion.blog11.fc2.com/

yeah already been to that site and the link don't work for me, so i thought maybe i could search it with file name.

and i found the 2 file of house in riverside in 4share, Done! and i found the link in this forum for dancing girl but...bigger!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/86-what-mod-is-this-thread/?p=209204

it was in a old thread and the link is from none other than Poontank! wowzers!

(page313)

Guest dylzkat

Heya ^^

Does anyone know the name of these two outifits please ?

The first I know it's from TERA, the problem is all the links I have are dead :(

The second is from this collection

http://tesall.ru/files/file/4330-armor-from-mods247/

attachicon.gifOblivion Heven Pack.rar Everything is DM tho

Thx everybody ^^ It was awesome :lol:

@dylzid : where are the outfits ? location, i mean.

i think all of them sould be in Anvil to the left of benirus manor back against the wall

If you have nifskope unzip the mod into a folder on your desktop. Load the nif into it by double clicking it then click render then go down to setting and then bring up your desktop tab in it and go to whatever folder you are using and once you get to the data folder click ok some don't have a data folder so it might be trial and error and check and see if it renders if it renders in nifskope then it might of been installed wrong so check the folders on your desktop and see if they match the ones in your game folder some things will not render though if they are meshes from the games BSA as you will need the texture files from the BSA as well for it to render in nifskope. 

*Edit

I just clicked on the link and saw that it's a omod to extract a omod bring it up in the OBMM and right click it in the right side list and then go to extract to folder and pick a folder to extract it to.

I don't have it installed but it looks like it uses textures\clutter\upperclass\GlassPain.dds and textures\clutter\RetortNoviceMetal01.dds for the item and textures\zeo\dancinggirl\dggnd.dds for the picuture that is inside of the glass ball.

If you have nifskope unzip the mod into a folder on your desktop. Load the nif into it by double clicking it then click render then go down to setting and then bring up your desktop tab in it and go to whatever folder you are using and once you get to the data folder click ok some don't have a data folder so it might be trial and error and check and see if it renders if it renders in nifskope then it might of been installed wrong so check the folders on your desktop and see if they match the ones in your game folder some things will not render though if they are meshes from the games BSA as you will need the texture files from the BSA as well for it to render in nifskope. 

*Edit

I just clicked on the link and saw that it's a omod to extract a omod bring it up in the OBMM and right click it in the right side list and then go to extract to folder and pick a folder to extract it to.

I don't have it installed but it looks like it uses textures\clutter\upperclass\GlassPain.dds and textures\clutter\RetortNoviceMetal01.dds for the item and textures\zeo\dancinggirl\dggnd.dds for the picuture that is inside of the glass ball.

Well, i watch in the textures folder, and i have all the textures you tell me, at the right place.

With the others armor who works on Oblivion, when i open it with nifskope, the armor is grey not white.

I open the DGup0101 and this is what i saw :

post-245420-0-11160700-1394968824_thumb.jpg

@Negas

1) I don't think it's been released I have seen some pictures of it and that's it.

2) Hair is the Holic you can find it here under the wigs tab. http://qazzclow.blogspot.com/2013/08/new-wigs.html?zx=2fc7bae831aa0206

3) Might be a SPB armor it's not really a good picture to see.

@piloutre666

Hit that render tab at the top go to setting and then follow the folder path to the data folder of your oblivion game folder then click the data folder once to select it and then hit ok if the paths are correct the outfits in there should render and when you load nifs up they should be rendered.

post-25667-0-15699200-1394981750_thumb.jpg Looks fine to me.
Guest dylzkat

While searching  for "material" online I came across this.

Now I haven't been playing oblivion for few months but I don't remember this exact sounds. Also the animation + asari body. I'll install game again just because of this!

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8831/6anvil-doggy

If anyone knows where I can get this stuff that would be great.

dont know who it was that started the Asari/Liara T'Soni race but they seem to have stop giving any more info on it or to even releases it anymore from 2012 but that video seem to be new cuz it have an ENB effect, but ether way it dont seem like it will ever be releses for oblivion?

But it is available for Fallout NV made by Isquall (maybe the same person idk) on deviant Art & demonstrate here &here maybe if someone convert it to Oblivion maybe then or unless the other person has a change of heart to releases it anytime soon.