Mur zik sexy walk +bbb

• 7 months later...

Greetings.

@ Zakarue.

First of all , thank you for sharing these files.

I have a little request if it's possible , please: i need the "normal" Mur_zik Sexywalk01 , but version BBB ...

the one from some Colourwheel's mods is not BBB compatible  ( or with some very rare Meshes  compatible MovingBreast and BBB  ) but only with the "old" MovingBreast compatible ( and ...i prefer this ... but now , all clothes are BBB and not MovingBreast )  .

So  i don't know if the 4 .kf files ( 50 % Faster)  are extracted from the Omod version ( probably from the Fore "NoMaaM BBB Animation Theatre" )  or not , if this is the case , can you extract the "normal version from your Omod too ?

I'm working on some meshes ( and not yet in the animations)  compatible BBB and Moving Breast  ( at the same time)  , and i need to test the Mur_zik Sexywalk01 ( but BBB version ) to complete my works. 

The "Pretty Woman 's Move" mod is BBB and MovingBreast compatible  , but of course , only if the clothes ( and / or the UpperBody)  are also compatibles with these two different systems .

Can you do that , please ?

Cheers.

Hi there .

@ Fejeena

Perfect !!!

A big thanks : it's to late for me tonight ( in Belgium it's 1:30 Am) to test all these kf , but the fisrt i've made with the SPwalkforward works perfectly with an "Old" Moving breast Mesh ... and of course with a BBB mesh too ... i'm very happy  fr that !

I 'm using a french Oblivion version and i've made a million of change i by the last 5 years ( mixing Moving Breast and BBB stuffs , bodies etc ... )  and i cannot  loose all these changes only because a "new" BBB system is done .

So one more time , thank you for this.

I 'm new on this site , and i saw this last days  you've done a big contribution here ... congratulations .

Best regards ... and cheers. 

PS : you're right : the only file i've tested at this moment ( SP walkforward ) looks better with a compatible MovingBreast and BBB UpperBody / or upper  cloth-Armor  meshes ( i 've got some from  an Aridale's mod ) .... than a BBB "only" upperbody , it's not so "sexy" as you said !

Any gifs/videos?

Greetings.

" Petit curieux , va .." ... ;°)

@ Parzysty :

Gifs ? Sorry i never tried to  make a "gif" and i don't know how to do that.

Video ... may be in a few days , but only with Fraps ...oK ?

I  need to try the other .kf files with other Skeleton to confirm all is alright.

I've only tested with the Skeleton provided by the LAPS "Master" file ... ( a variant of Growlf 's Universal Skeleton). I  need to test  also with Deedees   Skeleton  ( fron the Electrro 's Body Designer Spell mod  - BButt compatible )  , and with the Vipcxj ( Real High Heels System ) Skeleton too .

And also with different UpperBody Clothes/ Armors Meshes , because  the "bounce differ from each of them even if they use the same bones" ( Op1 , with or without OP2 &  or OP3 , Foot01/02 or better Toe 01/02  ... ) this take  some times , because you need to recharge a .kf file  ( in Nifskope) each time in another  Nifskope Window ( to not corrup the result by a first animation already loaded  ) ... an after that , trying the rhe game, just to make sure.

Of cause i never  mix some upper parts ( Moving Breast compatible ONLY) with another Upper part  BBB ONLY compatible ( example in Break Undies System) ... some rtare piece are compatible for this type of mix , but they are very ,very rare.

My Female Character don't use the "Mur_zik / Luxiloid "   ( i use Pretty Moman's Move for her )  but 20/30 % of the other Female NPCs use the ColourWheel 's  "0Sexywalk01" ( Mur_zik Sexywalk01) compatible Moving Breast only  or also with some rare Upperbody/clothes  meshes that use both  R Toe 01/02 and OP1 ( with or witout OP2 & OP3)  .... so  i need first to determine what type of clothes they use ... - fortunatly  i've putted some spevial mark on these clothes to know exactly if the clothes/ armors are compatible  MovingBreast , BBB or MowingBreast & BBB   ... it's a long work in fact !

I starded to make a lot of change since 1997/1998 ( with the Growlf Hot Clothes/Body 3 or 4.1 , i cannot remenber exactly)  , after that , tne Moving breast ( created by WanderDryad, if i'm right and  exanded by Arydale/ANB)  system came, Real High Heels ( Vipcxjs & Add1k) , BBB ... i  don't want to remake all of those changes ...

I have also a Special UpperBody ( with 4 "boobs" : 2 are BBB , and the other 2 are MovingBreast or both MovingBreast & BBB compatible) ... so i need to try it before posting some pictures or animations ...;°)

On the Nexus Site , i'm  a member since 1998 , but i 've never shared my mods/ modifications because there are too many changes , and even with a french Oblivion  version it would be very difficult to install them without my whole oblivion installation so , at this time ... this is just for my own use ... sorry.

But i can share some meshes if you are interrested.

I  just need to look first if there are "copyrighted" or not .

The BBB version posted by  Fejeena ( one more time, a big thanks)   bounce diffrently  if you use a movingbreast or BBB clothe/ armor  ... i prefer the "old" moving breast system ( and my boyfriend too)  ... it looks more sexy i thnk .

Avantage : now i can use the two systems at the same time .

But all the other  bouncing animations are based on the BBB system and not the MovingBreast system , so , the BBB system is most "popular" for this in my opinion.

Some old Umpa "dance" and pose mods" also bounce with the Movingbreast system  ... there are not a lot off ...

I've already custumized my DukeCity version  to match those animations .

In the file Fejeena posted , there is an Umpa Sexy walk, but i 'll not use it , because Umpa already done another version with the right hand on the hips and no more the left ( it's better , like this you cand use a shield without visual problem) ... but not sure if this version is or not MovingBreast ... i need to find it somewhere on one of my hard drives ( i have 2 Tera of Oblivion mods ...!  most of them are onle duplicated , of course ...) .

If you want to make some tests by yourself , there is a link  ( i use these upper clothes - as base for some Colourwhell(s mods modifications ) :

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/33473   ... take a look at the comments section ( Loukiana )  ... and there are other Pyramidhead123 mods compatible MovingBreast and BBB .

And the Upperbody "nude" come from an Aridale's ( ANB)  mod : my version use OP1 and R or L Toe ... and is comatible BBB and Moving breast .

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/11766   ... sorry but here, i'm not sure if this is the right upperbody i'm using .

NB : MovingBreast system is also compatible with the Vanilla , walforward, run , jump , and back ... so if like me you assigned  different animations to each female NPC  , this make a big variety of "walk" ...

Brideyna 's  Fetich Mod  ( original version) is also MovengBreast compatible  ... so as thre is also some BBB tweaked part done by Saaya and two others autors, you can mix the 2 systems for different NPCs.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28813

So , be patient a few days  ( i'm new here and i must first read how the site works ... to post something for example ) ... ;°).

Cheers.

PS : To have a good idea and a better comparaison  it's better to dowload also the original "Saxywalk01" by Mur_zik ( MovingBreast ONLY compatible)  :

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/18125 ... don't install this mod ( don't use its esp ,especialy if you are a non-english user ) just use the .kf file in Nifskope to compare.

PPS : By compatible i mean " with a bouncing effect " of course ...  there is absolutly  no problem with the original Mur_zik Sexywalk01 if you are using a BBB top  ( Nude, Clothe or Armor) ...  but it will not ' bounce ' ...

By the way ,  there  is ( are) also one (  or more , not tested all ) .kf file ( .... ' More Feminine Slow 75 BBB '...)   both compatible MovingBreast  ( with bones linked to L / R Foot, not tested in it works with bones linked to L/ R toes ) and BBB in the  the "Woman's move " mod .

Greetings

@ parzysty  ,not sure if your "request" for a gif or a video was to my intention or not, but i'have no time these days to do so .

Below i've attached a Skeleton ( this is the one from LAPF... ) with un upperbody i use for some test .

Well the upperbody is MovingBreast , not really a BBB compatible top ... but most of the animations writing for the BBB system works too with this "top" .

There is also a second pair of Boobs ...  ( and  boobs only - cutted ) these are BBB and not MovingBreast compatible .

So with this Skeleton it's better to perform some tests by yourself ... i recommend the NoMaaM Animation Replacer's ".kf" files , because there are a lot of files compatibles with these two different 'Bouncing" systems .Try by yourself ... it's better , but don't forget to load a  new Nifskope screen after each animation . ( Clearly ; open NifsKope , load this Skeleton , load and test one unique Kf file and close Nifskope ... and so on ).

The second pair of boobs is there only for test, and of course this pair is not where it is supposed " to be ".... this was done just to compare .

Cheers.

SkeletonLAPF_&_4Boobs_4TestAnim.nif

• 1 year later...

Okay installed this and then the 50% faster animation. Using Colourwheels overhaul. If I'm in first person Just walking beside the guard, I pass them by. Where if I'm in third person. Using the same exact animation as them. they leave me behind. Is walking speed different for PC and npc? I know that speed and athletics may make a difference, But if I can walker faster in first person, if using the same animations I believe I should be able to walk faster in third person as well.

Any ideas??

Would the speed be baked into the esp and need to be edited before you create the bash?

• 2 months later...

HI there,

I have been using your great 0sexywalk01a and b  animations for many years.   I have recently rebuilt Oblivion and lost the original ESP so none of the ladies anims get updated .  Any chance of getting that esp?

Thanks in advance.

? the Specialanims.esp is in the download.

You can use other Specialanims, Player walk, female walk Mods/esp and replace the animations/kf files with 0sexywalk01a and b  ( rename the kf files if needed )

And in my Walk.7z are 3 Versions of Mur_Zik sexy walk Mod , and in the "SW No Expresion Mur_Zik" is a esp. See post 5

Edit: shit that is the Shivering isle Version ( all golden saint and dark seducer use the sexy walk ) and the esp is not translated.

Here the esp for Player only. It changes only the walk Animation.

0Sexywalk01.kf in meshes\character\_male\specialanims

SWalk.esp