i saw this video https://www.xvideos.com/video40501313/hardcore_huge_cock_monster_fucking_sexy_anime_girl

and noticed that in comparison my skyrim looks sh*t. and i thought that for sure someone on this commuity must have made something as cool looking so i wanted to know if they would be welling to share their whole files 

I know that it's possible to just copy the entire "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim" folder , i've done it many times 

P.S if i'm posting in the wrong place or if this is not allowed please delete post 

I don't think that's feasible at all. I'm sure someone will be able to explain things better than me but copying the whole game folder most definitely won't work. Everyone's game is set up to their specific systems which needs specific installs and syncing. And for that matter, heavily modded builds take up a lot of disk space, mine takes up well over 120 gigabytes and i don't even have that extreme of a build. So it wouldn't be practical to share like that in the first place.

You're better off modding your game yourself. Much more efficient that way and on top of that you'll learn a lot from the experience. It's not that hard anyway.

14 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I don't think that's feasible at all. I'm sure someone will be able to explain things better than me but copying the whole game folder most definitely won't work. Everyone's game is set up to their specific systems which needs specific installs and syncing.

It's completely viable, I even backup my "Skyrim" folder in case my gaming SSD would go puff, as I won't go through modding this game from scratch ever again. It also triggered a certain individual to add a spyware to FNIS because he got mad at mod packs and muh copyrights.

This same Skyrim build has gone through two GPUs and two resolutions. Only minor edits would've to be made and that would be in case they mismatch (resolution, ENB settings, MO2 paths).

People won't be doing it here or Nexus though because of copyright drama from either payware stuff (vanilla files and paid mods) or sharing assets without the original author's permission, so it's pointless to even ask for something like this.

4 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

It's completely viable, I even backup my "Skyrim" folder in case my gaming SSD would go puff, as I won't go through modding this game from scratch ever again. It also triggered a certain individual to add a spyware to FNIS because he got mad at mod packs and muh copyrights.

This same Skyrim build has gone through two GPUs and two resolutions. Only minor edits would've to be made and that would be in case they mismatch (resolution, ENB settings, MO2 paths).

People won't be doing it here or Nexus though because of copyright drama from either payware stuff (vanilla files and paid mods) or sharing assets without the original author's permission, so it's pointless to even ask for something like this.

Maybe so, but it's much easier for you to sort things out when you move your game from disk to disk since you put it together in the first place. Someone else's game entirely which you didn't put together yourself would be a jungle of mess to figure out when it breaks due to some reason. At least that's how i see it.

But yeah it's still pretty inefficient to do things that way.

Well I have copied my Fallout 4 "Mod State" as it were along with the necessary .ini files, .dlls, ENB etc...and with a couple of minor ini tweaks, I was able to copy my Fallout 4 mod list to a friend's PC. Of course that friend did not have the same GPU as I do so a few textures needed to be downgraded but it totally worked. Of course this was a good friend of mine who paid me in Pizza and Cannabis for the 8 hours or so it took me to complete the job. I wouldn't do this for just anyone. Point being....it is not an unrealistic thing to ask for but to the average person it's probably unreasonable. 

Also, your original Vid that you wanted to copy is not in game footage. Shooting for that will lead to massive disappointment as that is crafted and produced content. That said, if you put in the time, you can get a really dope Skyrim loadout.

Can you imagine uploading a ~90GB file so another user can download that ~90GB file, place it wherever it needs to be and then said user has no idea how to use or setup any of the mods and tools that are already installed? What if you're not happy with the initial result? What if you want to install, remove, update or change something? chances are you'll likely break something and won't have the slightest idea how to fix it.

It's totally doable, but it just seems like a waste of time for everyone who is involved. Better invest that time into learning how to properly install and use mods in your game. You won't need to depend on others good will and you'll be able to truly tweak a game to your own set of preferences and requirements.

9 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Can you imagine uploading a ~90GB file so another user can download that ~90GB file, place it wherever it needs to be and then said user has no idea how to use or setup any of the mods and tools that are already installed? What if you're not happy with the initial result? What if you want to install, remove, update or change something? chances are you'll likely break something and won't have the slightest idea how to fix it.

It's totally doable, but it just seems like a waste of time for everyone who is involved. Better invest that time into learning how to properly install and use mods in your game. You won't need to depend on others good will and you'll be able to truly tweak a game to your own set of preferences and requirements.

The concept of mod packs is for you to play the game "as is", rather than modify it yourself. You obviously can if you've the knowledge (which someone can learn within a few minutes, depending on what he wants to change), but it's not the prime purpose of mod packs.

If you are downloading and playing mod packs "as is", you also won't be running any tools. FNIS/Nemesis, DynDOLOD, SkyProc Patchers, etc would all have been ran by the author of the mod pack before packing.

Looking back now, with a original setup of my game taking 2 months to complete and so many more hours were taken by further expanding it later on with either my own mods or mods that I didn't think I needed until after I'd started playing, I would probably have gone with a mod pack initially and moved to a manual setup later on if it was a game that I really liked and wanted to build something unique from scratch.