SexLab Release SE

View File

About This File

Sexlab Release Redux
Version 2.2.2
By davisev5225 (original Author)

What does it do? It triggers the player to automatically start a Sexlab masturbation scene when above a certain arousal value. MCM configurable, both the arousal value and the polling interval (how often it checks your arousal level). Scenes are selected by tag, so it should support custom animation packs as long as they are properly registered with the Sexlab Framework.

NEW IN 1.9: NPCs can now automatically masturbate as well! Hooray!

Why does it exist? I can't speak for the original author, but I picked up working on this because I use a couple different mods that have consequences for public sex (including masturbation), and I liked the idea of having another way to trigger these consequences.

This is a patched version of Sexlab Release v1.3 by rangedphoenix, located here:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/790-sexlab-release-v13/

Credits:
rangedphoenix (original mod)
davisev5225 (these updates)
naaitsab (code contribution)
wpg97541 (code contribution)
vjnmrf6 - gamesource.ru (Russian translation for version 2.1)

Requires:

Sexlab Framework 1.63 Beta8

Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE

Installation:

Mod Organizer 2 (highly recommended)

Permissions:

This code used to be free for any LoversLab user to use, reference, or otherwise incorporate into their own works as long as those works are released to the public on LoversLab and so long as I received appropriate credit; but due to certain Russian players not respecting those requirements, I no longer provide the source code since I am unencumbered by other mod permissions.

This mod may not be released, in part or in whole, anywhere except LoversLab.  You may not re-publish this mod without my express permission, nor may you "revive" or otherwise attempt to re-introduce this mod or incorporate functionality that is so similar in nature as to appear identical into any other mods without my express permission.  Should you be unable to contact me for any reason, I still retain my rights as content creator - those rights do not cease to be just because I do not respond.  The only person who may choose to use or re-introduce my work on this mod is rangedphoenix, since this is based upon their work.

Most importantly: Distributing any content based on my code, even just as a reference, behind any scheme that does not allow a user to directly download it from LoversLab without having to join a "club", group, or perform any other actions beyond a direct download is prohibited.  I do not consider such schemes to be "free distribution", despite the staff's insistence that the lack of a paywall makes it free.

Uploaded here, with the permission of the Original Author davisev5225, to him goes all credits.

The mod is fully tested and cleaned with Tesseditcleaner X.

As Davisev5225 has little time these days to care about mods or gaming in general, I doubt any additions or changes will be made, so please don't ask me to do so, I have only converted his mod, so that it works with Skyrim SE and eliminated any bugs if there were any. however if you find one (or more) please let me know, I will see what I can do about it

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/08/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab framework SE 1.63 Beta8, Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 8/9/2020 at 11:24 AM, whateverdontcare said:

How did you get this mod to work when Sexlab Aroused isn't working? The last page of the thread is people (including me) saying it stops Skyrim from launching. I'm asking because I'm hoping you have a solution to get Sexlab Aroused to work.

hmm dont know that, maybe because i have some mods converted before I actually started posting ... but I will look into it

Edit: perhaps this works: take the Source file out of Scripts (it's not really needed anyway) and repack the mod into a New 7zip file, if you want to keep the source file, then place in an new file called Archive, but outside of scripts. Also considering that I have installed every mod I have with Modorganizer2 and that I have ticked off the "form 43 checker" in mod organizer2, to avoid that any file (which should work with Skyrim SE) is mistakenly taken for a form 43 file.

21 hours ago, jorgen.klein said:

hmm dont know that, maybe because i have some mods converted before I actually started posting ... but I will look into it

Edit: perhaps this works: take the Source file out of Scripts (it's not really needed anyway) and repack the mod into a New 7zip file, if you want to keep the source file, then place in an new file called Archive, but outside of scripts. Also considering that I have installed every mod I have with Modorganizer2 and that I have ticked off the "form 43 checker" in mod organizer2, to avoid that any file (which should work with Skyrim SE) is mistakenly taken for a form 43 file.

Okay so it turns out your link is better than all the others. I'm not sure what's happened exactly, but the download from the aroused link in this post is different from the one I got from, another link from somewhere. Probably from the SSE mod list page. I don't know why they're different considering the download page looked identical, but the file is named differently and contains different things. This one works, so thank you for that.

48 minutes ago, whateverdontcare said:

Okay so it turns out your link is better than all the others. I'm not sure what's happened exactly, but the download from the aroused link in this post is different from the one I got from, another link from somewhere. Probably from the SSE mod list page. I don't know why they're different considering the download page looked identical, but the file is named differently and contains different things. This one works, so thank you for that.

your welcome :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 12:51 AM, missingchainedlink said:

Same, doesn't seem to be working for me at all...

You have to configure NPC use, AND... NPCs have use capable bodies for SLIF to do its thing.

Also... You do have SLIF installed right? And any other ABBA dependency?

And what's more, re: SLIF< do you have the optional config file and have it selected in SLIF? (see the support thread. I believe the config file is posted in the comments. It's been quite a while since I dealt with it on my system, but I recall not seeing any inflation (at all) before it was present and active (chosen within SLIF) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I recently downloaded this, because I thought it would a good addition for my recent futa/herm run. But, when the arousal reached the threshold, my character would only play female masturbation anims, and won't play any male ones. Anybody knows how to reconfigure this so that she'll play male anim ones?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers, all.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 12:27 AM, vincentoroscoe said:

Is there supposed to be an actual cumshot in this, then, or just the aftermath (Cum splatter)? Because I've yet to see any actual cumshot, just sound effects and cum splatter on characters afterwards.

Yes? No? Anything?

My characters also never automatically start doing sex animations.

• 2 weeks later...