Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

Xbox and Nintendo fanboys can be cringey sometimes, but Sony fanboys are another level of sub-human. They have a cult mentality that makes me sick. And the funniest part is he tagged Playstation Japan as if they even exist anymore or would even give a fuck.

On 3/15/2021 at 5:52 PM, FingHateNames said:

This fuckin dude went looking for this mod just to bitch about it.... Thats what drives me insane, its also marked NSFW, so he has to OPTin to seeing this mod. Gawd people annoy me

Yap, consider that mod as practically gone from the nexus. Hope it will at least survive here on LL.

Never gonna understand what the problem with such doshbags is. How can somebody be offendet that much by a freakin human body? It's just a human body. Gosh. Especially in games full of death gore and violance. Humanity is kinnda fuckt up

There is a tutorial link in the modding discord.  You can find the modding discord at the Casual Outfit mod in nexus.  The HZD channel is hidden in the modding channel, so you'll have to unhide it by going to #unhide-channels channel.

19 hours ago, Albertros said:

Yap, consider that mod as practically gone from the nexus. Hope it will at least survive here on LL.

Never gonna understand what the problem with such doshbags is. How can somebody be offendet that much by a freakin human body? It's just a human body. Gosh. Especially in games full of death gore and violance. Humanity is kinnda fuckt up

SJW man... plus he's a sony fanboy that seems to try to lick sony's ass to boost he's so called youtube channel and twitter... ass..

On 3/16/2021 at 1:39 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

I'll bet that little shit downloaded the mod as well and is using it. I get these kind once in awhile on my mods and I always just tell them to fuck off. Keep on trukn' orangy.

❤️❤️❤️ dat ASS!

1135176225_HorizonZeroDawn_Tue_Mar__9_22-49-44_2021.png.88516c932263dc9f451f30611a3186d3.png

Hide contents

613648692_HorizonZeroDawn_Tue_Mar__9_03-44-21_2021.png.09d09d3be76999b24f4c88d802eb296d.png478815391_HorizonZeroDawn_Fri_Mar_12_21-23-58_2021.png.512778935fcbb3cb1d8c6fa1dd5554b6.png

Hello, where can I find this mod ? I didnt find it. Thanks all

On 3/15/2021 at 3:09 PM, Runco990 said:

That actually makes sense from 2 points.  One, why WOULDN'T you start with a "correct" model and build everything around it... and Two, "most" of us just LIKE girls and appreciate a beautiful female (and/or male) body in general.  Even if it's hidden, it's tantalizing to know there is "more" under there.

Anyhow... I'll have to post a screenshot or two later.  Really enjoying this game, even without mods.

If you give the slightest shit about actual range of motion and correct anatomy, you start with a nude model.

27 minutes ago, me3 said:

I love the fact that zero fucks were given after that `HEY SONY GUERILLA, LOOK IM SO DESPERATE AND THERE IS THIS NUDE MOD` tweet :P

Dood clearly has a severely inflated sense of his own importance.  If you can tag freaking SONY that many places and that many ways, and even THEY go, "Meh.. fuck off."

Then you mean less than shit.  Sony is among the first to jump on the "ZOMG!  We can't let THAT be out in the wild!" bullshit-wagon.  I'm quite convinced many of their upper level execs believe strongly that nude mods (or any, much of the time) in a Sony game is like a sign of the impending apocalypse or something. 

Makes it utterly hysterical when someone cries and whines that loud and they (thus far anyway) don't even blink.  :)

Hm, we jinxed it.

Anyways, i hope AlexPo figures this Vertice/Face and LOD cockblock out soon. And then @orangy needs me to teach something bout the new texture technics.

I had these meshes ready for Aloy and i started but even Project Decima had something against me, simply crashed after openening the folder. So i stoped :) 

titsorass5.png