Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

1 minute ago, tigers said:

Thanks! Btw where is the makeup and lipstick from? Is it obtainable in game?

Yup. It's the Carja Noble face paint. I think you can unlock it by beating the game on New Game + on at least Hard mode. (I just did Ultra Hard directly and unlocked them all, so I don't remember for sure which ones go with which difficulty tier)

11 hours ago, jpackinwood said:

Yup. It's the Carja Noble face paint. I think you can unlock it by beating the game on New Game + on at least Hard mode. (I just did Ultra Hard directly and unlocked them all, so I don't remember for sure which ones go with which difficulty tier)

thanks!

Also are you using any reshade?

On 5/2/2021 at 10:37 AM, Toofster said:

Apologies for the lack of updates, real world things got in the way and I've not been able to work on this beyond what I've already shown.  The model still has seams, but the second LOD works well, so feel free to have a play with the file below.  Just drop it on top of orangy's explicit outfits mod and it will replace the Nora Silent Hunter outfits.  It's not perfect by any means, just me having some fun :) .  I'll try to finish it properly at some point. Credit to orangy for all his hard work.

Thicc_Aloy.rar 5.06 MB · 309 downloads

Love this mod, thanks!!

On 5/2/2021 at 12:37 PM, Toofster said:

Apologies for the lack of updates, real world things got in the way and I've not been able to work on this beyond what I've already shown.  The model still has seams, but the second LOD works well, so feel free to have a play with the file below.  Just drop it on top of orangy's explicit outfits mod and it will replace the Nora Silent Hunter outfits.  It's not perfect by any means, just me having some fun :) .  I'll try to finish it properly at some point. Credit to orangy for all his hard work.

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_17-24-36_2021_1.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_18-06-52_2021_1.png

Thicc_Aloy.rar 5.06 MB · 329 downloads

I put the file in the folder and replaced it with the nora silent heavy outfit, but there were no changes to the game.
7 hours ago, escape9220 said:
I put the file in the folder and replaced it with the nora silent heavy outfit, but there were no changes to the game.

Did you unzip the .bin file and put it into the Packed_DX12 folder, inside the main Horizon directory?  All I can suggest is removing all modded .bin files from that folder, do a fresh install of orangy's mod and then unzip mine on top.

13 hours ago, escape9220 said:

Just a heads up if you use orangy's and you also applied the more nude silent hunter mod done by someone else, it will only even show that instead of toofster's 'thicc' one. my fix was just to wipe all the nude mod bin's, drop orangy's full suite back in and then toofster's,  overwriting,   and it worked fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 4:21 AM, sfsafasfdsadafds said:

@azurebr How did you get the arms to work? Everything else works for the most part so far in my attempt, but the arms are completly busted, and I can't figure out how to use weight painting to fix it.

Here is my work in progress.

Still need to fix the UV's on some  of the parts, like the bags and such, and I have to figure out the proper weight painting for her pussy, but the arms are completly busted right now. I would appreciate any help (like which bones I should use for her upper arms, or how I should paint the arms). 

Screenshot 2021-04-18 004908.png

Screenshot 2021-04-18 005034.png

When are you planning to release this mod?

On 4/22/2021 at 6:32 AM, azurebr said:

How did you fix the seams on the inner thighs?

Anyway, been messing with a less naked version of that outfit, but I don't think it'll get much past this (can't even bother with LOD1).

1705411580_HorizonZeroDawn_Thu_Apr_22_00-29-11_2021.thumb.png.3de43dad36f98f08fe420ae6e7f78656.png

1626786533_HorizonZeroDawn_Thu_Apr_22_00-28-36_2021.thumb.png.82c4bed6f618d233f4a0c2ca78029309.png

Damn those are gooooooooooood. can you release it?

On 8/8/2020 at 9:46 AM, lerver said:

@gcp89

Uhmm... ugly female characters are progressive according to my LGBQT friends, sweetie. Welcome to current year.

A rather large portion of gamers also wants a male protaganist with boobs and a small frame it seems. You never have to scroll far in a forum like this to find this request or something along the lines of sex with animals. Live and let live though, no point In trying to change things like this. Just opinions anyway regardless of how weird it is. Like Guro, which I just had to google. Just sick, but...I digress.

On 3/1/2021 at 12:50 PM, escape9220 said:

There are cultures that completely depilate that area for thousands of years, many of them African and Arab cultures.

Beat me to it. It is very deeply done within arab cultures and a woman who isn't smooth is seen as unclean. Completely plausible for a society in this setting, people also have to consider that this isn't tribal 2,000 years ago disregarding this was a norm for some cultures then. This takes place after the present time, so cultural aspects like this could have carried over even through whatever apocalypse nearly wiped us out(Not finished, no spoilers please). To say it's unrealistic or even doesn't fit regardless of the era makes little sense without context given to it within the games story, which for obvious reasons, didn't happen. This is different than people going crazy over painted tribal boobs in Farcry: Primal as It isn't as obvious at a glance.

7 hours ago, doxohoxo said:

A Bodyslide would so nice...

It's not likely. It sounds like there's a lot of manual work involved in modding this. People have created some really impressive stuff, but things appear to be petering out.

I would love to see more. For instance, more supported costumes or some of Orangy's other costumes updated with thicc alternatives. But it looks likely that what we have now is all we're going to get. It's quite a bit, and it's more than I ever thought we'd get.

14 hours ago, jpackinwood said:

It's not likely. It sounds like there's a lot of manual work involved in modding this. People have created some really impressive stuff, but things appear to be petering out.

I would love to see more. For instance, more supported costumes or some of Orangy's other costumes updated with thicc alternatives. But it looks likely that what we have now is all we're going to get. It's quite a bit, and it's more than I ever thought we'd get.

The Forbidden West gameplay reveal is scheduled for today, so that might spur us on a bit?, unless they've made Aloy look even more like a boy.

3 hours ago, Toofster said:

The Forbidden West gameplay reveal is scheduled for today, so that might spur us on a bit?, unless they've made Aloy look even more like a boy.

Well, speak for yourself ... the last thing I would like is her look like some people aroudn here seem to prefer her, totally out of shape curves that are not really fiitting an athletic sexy female like Aloy...but i guess I am pretty alone in my preference for boobs and hips not totally big and wide...

45 minutes ago, jxm said:

Well, speak for yourself ... the last thing I would like is her look like some people aroudn here seem to prefer her, totally out of shape curves that are not really fiitting an athletic sexy female like Aloy...but i guess I am pretty alone in my preference for boobs and hips not totally big and wide...

I'm not for one second saying I don't like the original Aloy model or it should be changed for Forbidden West, she suits her environment perfectly.  My remodeling efforts were just for fun, speaking as someone who's played through the game several times, I just fancied something a bit different, not more or less appropriate for her character or the game as a whole.

My main worry is that, as with most triple A games at the moment, the developers will make her more androgynous, just because it's in fashion.  Just my opinion, as always, each to their own?

20 minutes ago, lerver said:

@Toofster

Dios mío, la goblina de las américas post apocalípticas! Sálvame, señor Jesucristo!

But seriously, why is there no patch already for potato face?

Haha, quite, they do appear to have increased the goblin/potato quota.  I can't tell if it's the model or just the animation, but there's something quite off about the bottom half of her face.  She seems to have developed an undershot jaw?

10 minutes ago, lerver said:

@Toofster

Yes, her jaw and cheeks are too wide and this is accentuated by a shorter forehead and maybe an additional chromosome.

1622154061648.jpg

Melissa Mccarthy for the movie?  I know I did a thicc version, but this isn't really what I had in mind.

Edited by Toofster