Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

In case anyone is curious, Sony DMCA the Aloy Nude Mod.  Now I'm not certain whether to release it to Nexusmod or not.  Probably will just upload to here and nexusmod.  So if they dmca the nexusmod, there would still be a version here.   I'm nearly complete with the aloy modpack..

17 minutes ago, lemonhead33 said:

Wow, this is the Shadow of the Tomb Raider mods all over again. Sony can't handle the nudity.

Well, with SOTTR that was Crystal Dynamics, this one sony and yeh..there being a bunch of soy drinking woke pandering cuckolds ever since there main branch moved to the west, R.I.P sony, hate em forever now. Im making sure to buy there consoles dirt cheap now and not giving them a single profit, not even downloading anything from the PSN store anymore for almost 6 years now and trying best i can to get physical copys of whatever i buy.

1 hour ago, orangy said:

In case anyone is curious, Sony DMCA the Aloy Nude Mod.  Now I'm not certain whether to release it to Nexusmod or not.  Probably will just upload to here and nexusmod.  So if they dmca the nexusmod, there would still be a version here.   I'm nearly complete with the aloy modpack..

At least well have em here to download from since they target the nexus so easily those soy drinking fucks..

i dont get it though like, its an adult oriented mod that's for a certain amount of ppl, and whoever wants to download it will search specifically for it, not like this is being distributed to ppl of all ages..let ppl who want to enjoy these kinds of mods enjoy it dammit..

2 hours ago, orangy said:

Can't wait for the completed version. Checking every day. Love your mods. Thanks.

9 hours ago, ludger166 said:

At least well have em here to download from since they target the nexus so easily those soy drinking fucks..

i dont get it though like, its an adult oriented mod that's for a certain amount of ppl, and whoever wants to download it will search specifically for it, not like this is being distributed to ppl of all ages..let ppl who want to enjoy these kinds of mods enjoy it dammit..

You are on the wrong plane of existence to think that. This isn't the 90s or even before. This is the year 2021. We cancel children's books, and rename children's toys to be inclusive. And of course companies are all over it so they can reach the loud minority in an effort to gain more sales. Shoot...you living the dream bud. Sad reality is, it's only gonna get worse. Not better.

(BTW this is satire. I mean no disrespect, just agreeing with how batshit crazy the world has become.)

45 minutes ago, orangy said:

Aloy Explicit Outfits:

When Aloy was an outcast, she had trouble finding all materials for crafting her outfits.  Even after she began adventuring, that curse lingered on.  So whenever Aloy gets a new outfit, parts are often missing explicitly showing her nude body.  Oh well, what can Aloy do but fight on...

aloy23.jpeg.7fbb6dffd42259152addfec88cfd72fe.jpeg

This mod changes the outfits: Nora outcast, Nora Brave, Nora Stealth, Nora Armor, Nora Survivor, Shadow Stalwart, Shield Weaver, and Undergardment.

Here's the mod file, snug right in the middle of the thread so only those who really wants to find it, can find it.   The prefix zzz and yyy are no longer used.  So if you have them from previous downloads, delete them.

version 1.0

aloy_explicit_outfits_mod.7z 143.2 MB · 17 downloads

Thank You!

So the zip file also holds all the previous mods of yours?

i hate that sony being a dickwad by throwin dmca to mods like this but i also dont want them to stop bringing their console exclusives to pc though, tough call.. but yeah i understand how sony and guerilla doesn't want to make aloy image as a sexy women (you can see by how they didn't implement breast wobble on her and barely any revealing armor on the game itself).. hope the mod community doesn't stop bringing awesome mods for HZD because of the DMCA.

2 hours ago, orangy said:

Aloy Explicit Outfits:

When Aloy was an outcast, she had trouble finding all materials for crafting her outfits.  Even after she began adventuring, that curse lingered on.  So whenever Aloy gets a new outfit, parts are often missing explicitly showing her nude body.  Oh well, what can Aloy do but fight on...

This mod changes the outfits: Nora outcast, Nora Brave, Nora Stealth, Nora Armor, Nora Survivor, Shadow Stalwart, Shield Weaver, and Undergardment.

Here's the mod file, snug right in the middle of the thread so only those who really wants to find it, can find it.   The prefix zzz and yyy are no longer used.  So if you have them from previous downloads, delete them.

version 1.0

aloy_explicit_outfits_mod.7z 143.2 MB · 51 downloads

2 things, well 3, firstly thank you so much for your work, its amazing, secondly it seems there are so backfaces or something from the pattern on the skirt that are still visable on the nora brave outfit and thirdly which outfit is that in the screen you are using where aloy is tanned?

3 hours ago, orangy said:

Aloy Explicit Outfits:

version 1.0

aloy_explicit_outfits_mod.7z 143.2 MB · 64 downloads

Thank you dude!  You are our hero!?

I'm not doing any updates on the game either. I wouldn't put it past Sony to attempt breaking mods with a "hotfix". Keep shooting people in the eye with flaming arrows but you're not allowed to see nipples.

Some issues noted by Orangy at nexus. I assume that nexus page may be gone soon, so:

some modding issues:
-Nora Brave skirts cannot be modded by packing into bins.
-Nora stealth outfit Kneepad LOD2 is corrupted.  Can fix by removing z06Patch_stealth_kneedpadsEDIT.bin, but then the uv mapping would be incorrect.
-Both Nora Brave and survivor outfits have very small skin textures, due to need to keep most of the 'texture space' same as original.
-Shield weaver led lights cannot be 'moved'.  The led lights goes wild if moved from default spot.  Instead, they are now hidden, that's why most led lights are off.

3 hours ago, chooo said:

I'm not doing any updates on the game either. I wouldn't put it past Sony to attempt breaking mods with a "hotfix". Keep shooting people in the eye with flaming arrows but you're not allowed to see nipples.

U forgot this is a single play game only. Once you completed it.just enjoy with the mod.

3 hours ago, nudefinder said:

U forgot this is a single play game only. Once you completed it.just enjoy with the mod.

You fail to appreciate how much I like Aloy, and this game. I will play this through many times.

16 minutes ago, chooo said:

You fail to appreciate how much I like Aloy, and this game. I will play this through many times.

I don't think he meant that to mean "just play once", but rather that because it's not multiplayer/online, you can just NOT install hotfixes or roll it back to keep your mods working, should they break.

At least until someone figures out how/what said hotfix broke, since usually all they do is shift a bit of code and once someone figures out the specifics, it's pretty easy to fix.