Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

Brilliant work by the way, truely works of art and makes the game much more enjoyable.  Any chance for the "Master Adept" (Frozen Wilds 4 slot gear) to be skinned?  About to start a playthrough of New Game+ again to enjoy the full experience, and would love it if the gear I wear often could be skinned.  I find myself wearing the "Nora Silent Hunter Master Adept" more often than it's 3 slot counterpart.  The Master has a face mask, but that can easily be turned off in the settings.

23 minutes ago, orangy said:

Insertion Armor (replaces Chieftain outfit)

Info: There is a strange old world tech, Insertion device that helps Aloy regenerate health.  It is rather embarrassing to wear such a thing, especially in public when Aloy or... anyways, this is something very useful, okay?

aloy_insertion_mod.7z 25.85 MB · 3 downloads

About Silent Master outfit, no plans to replace that.

Hey orangy... do you have plan to make an alternative version for full nude on Clothes part on other armor/clothes set ??
Like Nora Silent Hunter, you remove only clothes but not Boots and Gloves... (dunno if it's really complicated to remove Clothes Mesh Only from the model)
Thanks for your progress man...

2 hours ago, orangy said:

Info: There is a strange old world tech, Insertion device that helps Aloy regenerate health.  It is rather embarrassing to wear such a thing, especially in public when Aloy or... anyways, this is something very useful, okay?

aloy_insertion_mod.7z 25.85 MB · 37 downloads

1530304465_HorizonZeroDawn_Mon_Mar__8_03-45-11_2021.thumb.png.0fe5fbca785a3f86de3d3c68750b96fc.png

Wow. Thanks!

5 hours ago, war_mage said:

Brilliant work by the way, truely works of art and makes the game much more enjoyable.  Any chance for the "Master Adept" (Frozen Wilds 4 slot gear) to be skinned?  About to start a playthrough of New Game+ again to enjoy the full experience, and would love it if the gear I wear often could be skinned.  I find myself wearing the "Nora Silent Hunter Master Adept" more often than it's 3 slot counterpart.  The Master has a face mask, but that can easily be turned off in the settings.

You may know already, but if you use Aloy Adjustments it's fairly simple to make that armor look like any other, if you have a preferred look that exists.

15 minutes ago, chooo said:

You may know already, but if you use Aloy Adjustments it's fairly simple to make that armor look like any other, if you have a preferred look that exists.

Yeah, I figured it out about a half hour after posting this.  Started my play-through again, so now on top of a beautiful game to watch, I also get to stare at a beautiful character model in all it's glory  :)

3 hours ago, orangy said:

aloy_insertion_mod.7z 25.85 MB · 53 downloads

1530304465_HorizonZeroDawn_Mon_Mar__8_03-45-11_2021.thumb.png.0fe5fbca785a3f86de3d3c68750b96fc.png

...and from the front :)

Horizon Zero Dawn_Mon_Mar__8_10-36-11_2021.png

7 hours ago, orangy said:

aloy_insertion_mod.7zFetching info...

FYI some mesh issues when sneaking, or depending on pose. Also the plug is no longer inserted when sneaking:

image.png.a3a98c9fec8843acd6cff6e9c2dbb37c.pngimage.png.91659d54d7392fad954cd17d91dcf62f.png

Keep up the great work! I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite mod on the Citadel!

9 hours ago, orangy said:

version 1.1

aloy_insertion_mod.7z 25.85 MB · 0 downloads

version 1.1, fixes errors when crouching ..

The Silent Hunter Master is a totally different outfit, won't be remaking that or other DLC outfits.

There won't be a total nude outfit, that would mean redoing a lot of stuffs.  Way too much trouble.

this may not be the place for it but can i just say that this game is among the best of any game i have ever played. to those of you playing it for the first time who haven't been spoiled i will just say the story is the best of any game i have played.  heres hoping the forbidden west reaches even a just a step short of this masterpiece

19 hours ago, orangy said:

version 1.1

aloy_insertion_mod.7z 25.85 MB · 146 downloads

If that thing is healing her permanently over time, having it inserted into her vagina and anus is not very important, functionality is first. I just hope she lost her virginity before and not when she had that device inserted  :v

indeed the previous mode and indeed a full nude but incomplete, and also admitted by its author who did not know how to make a 3d vagina. There would be the possibility to resume his mod or update it presented above. He has succeeded in removing all of them so why not do the same for the one above. Unless the model does not have the necessary meshes.

16 hours ago, thelordofroses said:

this may not be the place for it but can i just say that this game is among the best of any game i have ever played. to those of you playing it for the first time who haven't been spoiled i will just say the story is the best of any game i have played.  heres hoping the forbidden west reaches even a just a step short of this masterpiece

Sure, you're welcome to say whatever, as far as I'm concerned. I have to agree that the gameplay is great, and I love the character Aloy. I don't agree that the story is great, it's good though, it's miles ahead of Assassin's Creed and most AAA action games. Something like Planescape Torment, BG II, NWN 2 MOTB, and a few others would be much better story, but they are story driven RPGs... I consider HZD an action game... my favorite action game in a long time.

33 minutes ago, chooo said:

Sure, you're welcome to say whatever, as far as I'm concerned. I have to agree that the gameplay is great, and I love the character Aloy. I don't agree that the story is great, it's good though, it's miles ahead of Assassin's Creed and most AAA action games. Something like Planescape Torment, BG II, NWN 2 MOTB, and a few others would be much better story, but they are story driven RPGs... I consider HZD an action game... my favorite action game in a long time.

Long as we're slightly off topic (and if we kids get too noisy, just shake your cane and tell us to get the hell offa' your lawn ;)), but..

While obviously I don't expect this game to be anywhere near as story-centric, I recently found out the voice actress who does Aloy also did Chloe in the original Life Is Strange.   Now, admittedly, my level of adoration for that girl is... beyond sane somewhere.  But I'm trying to figure how that's gonna work in this kind of setting.

Anyone who's played both have any opinions?  I mean, in LiS, she's like.. angsty, punk, "Fuck the world"... having a bit of a hard time seeing how that will work well here, though in fairness I don't think I've ever heard any of her other work so... eh.  Anyways.. just curious.  It is honestly one more point pushing me towards buying it, since if the bastards at Square/Enix ever have plans of giving me more Chloe, it's at LEAST 2 more games down the road, if ever.  Bleh.  xD

47 minutes ago, Kitty said:

Long as we're slightly off topic (and if we kids get too noisy, just shake your cane and tell us to get the hell offa' your lawn ;)), but..

While obviously I don't expect this game to be anywhere near as story-centric, I recently found out the voice actress who does Aloy also did Chloe in the original Life Is Strange.   Now, admittedly, my level of adoration for that girl is... beyond sane somewhere.  But I'm trying to figure how that's gonna work in this kind of setting.

Anyone who's played both have any opinions?  I mean, in LiS, she's like.. angsty, punk, "Fuck the world"... having a bit of a hard time seeing how that will work well here, though in fairness I don't think I've ever heard any of her other work so... eh.  Anyways.. just curious.  It is honestly one more point pushing me towards buying it, since if the bastards at Square/Enix ever have plans of giving me more Chloe, it's at LEAST 2 more games down the road, if ever.  Bleh.  xD

I wouldn't watch all of that if I haven't played the game, but watch the first minute or two and you'll get an idea of her being fiery... I sometimes forget the game is set in the future until Aloy reminds me.

I don't know anything about Life Is Strange, yet.