Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

16 minutes ago, vhslake said:

HFW Aloy has built in nipples

horizon_forbidden_west___aloy_tenakth_recon.png

Dang she's flat and her face is definitely going to need a better face mod like Zero Dawn had on pc lol

12 minutes ago, vhslake said:

Yes, guerilla seem to be as obsessed with nipples as we are?

Sadly, as far as I can gather, the assets are no longer organised in files and folders, but are now just a list of numbered items.  It's for efficiency apparently, but will make it even more fun for the mod tool makers?.

6 hours ago, Toofster said:

Sadly, as far as I can gather, the assets are no longer organised in files and folders, but are now just a list of numbered items.  It's for efficiency apparently, but will make it even more fun for the mod tool makers?.

Not as hard as you think. Where there's a will there's a way. Someone will create an ID list. They've done it before, they'll do it again.

8 hours ago, vhslake said:

This doesn't look like the leaks we saw a month ago before patch. Her nipples in game were leaked as BIG nipples, which I for one actually love and prefer over these little ones.

2s7crhsck4k81.jpg

9z8y67goplj81.jpg

FMd_OIaXwAI0pQb.jpg

20 hours ago, chooo said:

@codynreedI like your dedication to the big nipples, in caps and bold. It's entertaining and there is no confusion ?

I hope future mods for HFW sport big nipples and breasts like toofsters thicc mod or thicc pregnant mod :P

On 5/2/2021 at 12:37 PM, Toofster said:

Apologies for the lack of updates, real world things got in the way and I've not been able to work on this beyond what I've already shown.  The model still has seams, but the second LOD works well, so feel free to have a play with the file below.  Just drop it on top of orangy's explicit outfits mod and it will replace the Nora Silent Hunter outfits.  It's not perfect by any means, just me having some fun :) .  I'll try to finish it properly at some point. Credit to orangy for all his hard work.

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_17-24-36_2021_1.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_18-06-52_2021_1.png

Thicc_Aloy.rar 5.06 MB · 2,355 downloads

On 5/4/2022 at 11:51 AM, Toofster said:

Pregnant Aloy - Slim & Thicc versions

As with the Thicc Aloy, this requires Orangy's Explicit mod to be installed, then just drop in either of the pregnant files into your Packed_DX12 folder.  Credit to Orangy for all his hard work.

There are couple of issues I'm aware of....there are small holes in the model on her inner thighs and the neck seam does appear in cut scenes from time to time. Also, the model only has one LOD, so you have to run the graphics setting for model detail on either "high" or "ultra".  Solving these problems would have taken more skill than I possess?.  Thanks also to @Mick TB for the play test.

As I've said before, I'm not an experienced modder and this is all just a bit of fun, so I hope you enjoy my efforts.  Now all that remains to be said is......is she expecting a boy or a girl??

Horizon Zero Dawn_Wed_May__4_16-13-37_2022~2.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Wed_May__4_16-06-48_2022~2.png

Pregnant_Aloy.rar 14.7 MB · 427 downloads

Edited by snipe007
On 5/11/2022 at 11:03 PM, Toofster said:

On 5/11/2022 at 10:45 PM, vhslake said:

Her nipples are ok. Like the BIG more. But oh god this face. This face. Guerrilla face af :face_monkey:

Edited by Albertros
3 hours ago, Albertros said:

Her nipples are ok. Like the BIG more. But oh god this face. This face. Guerrilla face af :face_monkey:

Lol nice pun,  Guerrilla Games really push a certain agenda with their masculine faces.

I look forward to a face rework mod when forbidden west hits PC, something like this great one for zero dawn would make me happy https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/mods/32

Edited by snipe007
22 hours ago, Toofster said:

Come on guys, let's not fall out over an imaginary women....beauty is in the eye of the beholder, even with potatoes.  I like a nice Maris Piper?

Naw man 3D is better than 4D, Waifus are worth fighting over!

https://imgur.com/a/aGVwM03

JK

Tho 3D is pretty great! Custom tailored Infinite variety up to the imagination alone!

Aloy Album with variety of body types and faces: https://imgur.com/a/0Ht62gm

Edited by snipe007
  • 2 weeks later...

So just to be sure since I don't wanna miss anything, if I grab the three explicit outfit mods from the Nexus,

https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/mods/53
https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/mods/79
https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/mods/106

then that's all the lewd mods (which look lovely btw, thanks for making them mod makers!) that exist for Horizon Zero dawn, yeah?  Love these creations, the images look great!

Just not sure if I'm possibly missing anything like if there were any mods that weren't allowed to be uploaded to the Nexus since they have stricter rules and the like sometimes.

@ibigfire 

Theres a thicker body mod, and a pregnant mod, and a thicker pregnant mod, tribal-type body tattoos, insertion armor, not sure if that one is stand-alone only but I posted a guide for that one https://www.loverslab.com/topic/150442-horizon-zero-dawn-nude-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3747715 I dont think it's in any packs... They're all in these few dozen pages here.

Edited by chooo
On 4/22/2021 at 5:32 AM, azurebr said:

How did you fix the seams on the inner thighs?

Anyway, been messing with a less naked version of that outfit, but I don't think it'll get much past this (can't even bother with LOD1).

1705411580_HorizonZeroDawn_Thu_Apr_22_00-29-11_2021.thumb.png.3de43dad36f98f08fe420ae6e7f78656.png

1626786533_HorizonZeroDawn_Thu_Apr_22_00-28-36_2021.thumb.png.82c4bed6f618d233f4a0c2ca78029309.png

This is awesome!! please can you release it??