clown clothing for skinny dip

Lately I've been having problems with Sims and skinny dipping, the game throws random clothing on them. Its not custom CC, every piece on the sim in the picture is EA stuff. I've used Sims 4 studio to fix broken CC for bathing/nude outfits, I've tried using MCCC to blacklist items for special suit. That option when you click clean, will generate another round of clothing or something else. I have a mod that does a command fix that should reset the bathing suit, that barely even works. It doesn't affect showering or WW's naturism/exhibitionism nudity. JUST Skinny Dipping.

08-05-20_12-16-01 AM.png

I MIGHT have found a solution to my own problem, not entirely sure. That same Sim started using that same outfit for showering as well. I used WW and used her naturism remove all clothing and I think it might have reset the bathing suit. Honestly, no idea at this point. Sims redonkulous bugs....

6 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Just use the Reset Bathing Outfit mod by Lynire to fix it permanently.  The problem isn't the game, it's WW.

As I said in the original post, I have that mod (granted I didn't name it, my bad, I didn't remember who the creator was). It doesn't work. If it DOES do something, it just randomizes more odd looking outfits.

5 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

As I said in the original post, I have that mod (granted I didn't name it, my bad, I didn't remember who the creator was). It doesn't work. If it DOES do something, it just randomizes more odd looking outfits.

The mod won't fix the world issue anyway, just for that one active Sim.  You'd have to fix every household that had a Sim who had taken a bath/shower since WW was installed.  If you started a game with WW installed you're fucked since every Sim in the game has that bug; not just the households you've played.

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

The mod won't fix the world issue anyway, just for that one active Sim.  You'd have to fix every household that had a Sim who had taken a bath/shower since WW was installed.  If you started a game with WW installed you're fucked since every Sim in the game has that bug; not just the households you've played.

Thing is, I've played this household many times before with WW installed. Before Eco living pack was installed, I would rarely get a sim that would have a accessory equipped when they take a shower, and using MCCC to remove it or blacklist it and it would work fine, afterwards I've had 6 out of 150 played Sims have it (granted I have only played with a good 20 or so of that total number since Eco Living was added). Using the reset bathing outfit mod command, it just randomly picks more odd outfits. Seems to only happen with skinny dipping, however that sim in the picture began wearing that any time she took a bath or shower afterwards.

I THINK I might have found a solution, as a few sims that have had the bug are now working. If they decide to wear a bizarre outfit when I tell them to skinny dip, I used WW's naturism skill to remove clothing, after that it seems like it works fine afterwards. Would need to further test it out on other Sims if they come up with this bug. So far tho, only a small handful of all my played Sims have had this happen to them. Frustrating but I think fixable.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:24 PM, Neodarkside said:

Would need to further test it out on other Sims if they come up with this bug. So far tho, only a small handful of all my played Sims have had this happen to them. Frustrating but I think fixable.

You could also try removing WW temporarily and clear your localthumbcache.

Reload your last save and play for a short time then 'save as' ...

You might also need to remove the Wicked folder in your save game folder.

Then reinstall fresh WW again.

3 hours ago, procian said:

Are you using current outfit or bathing suit as the start point for undressing in the undressing options in ww?

Has nothing to do with WW, WW undressing works just fine. This is clicking on a body of water or pool and using base game Skinny dip. Also tried it fully clothed standing outside the water and while actually in the water, on that particular Sim it put her in that outfit. Then when I went to take a shower afterwards it used that as her base nude outfit. What cleared it was using WW to tell the sim to strip naked.

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You could also try removing WW temporarily and clear your localthumbcache.

Reload your last save and play for a short time then 'save as' ...

You might also need to remove the Wicked folder in your save game folder.

Then reinstall fresh WW again.

I will give it a shot if it keeps happening, so far no other sim has had this happen to them.