How do I uninstall this mod? the animations all play super random and female animations are often played on males and when they play, they don't finish, they just zap in and out. however doing the classic clean save resaver procedure on this mods results in my game crashing when trying to save. halp

22 hours ago, lordglarthir said:

How do I uninstall this mod? the animations all play super random and female animations are often played on males and when they play, they don't finish, they just zap in and out. however doing the classic clean save resaver procedure on this mods results in my game crashing when trying to save. halp

The random animations are the whole point of the mod. Animations clipping is a known issue and has more to do with Skyrim behaviors. A scriptless version is in the works. I just need time to get it right.

What version of the mod and the game are you running?

What do the log files say?

The game crashing when you try to save means your save file is in bad shape overall. Try using the console command player.kill and then try saving after respawning. If that does not work your save file is broken. Reload an earlier save and keep trying. If all else fails, load a save made before installing this mod.

Do issues occur if you delete the mod and use the resaver on a new game save file?

I am inclined not to attribute all issues solely to this mod without definite proof. Besides, every load order is different. A high script load will exacerbate issues. Same goes for low framerate.

• 2 weeks later...

hey @slizer40000 still enjoying this mod immensely! but I have a question for you.
first off, I've switched over from DAR to OAR and Live Action seems to still work perfect but after using resaver for a (non-related issue) Live Action is showing multiple suspended stacks and frames? I'll be honest this is the first time I've even heard about "stacks and frames", so I really have no idea what this means other than that it's probably not a good thing. I'd like to just ignore it, as resaver said it may only be a "potential" problem, but I know that might come back to bite me later on. I'm wondering if switching over to OAR might have caused this ?‍♂️ was hoping you might have some more knowledge on this than I do? 
-EDIT-
okay so I've since tried removing Live Action and running resaver then reinstalling Live Action and that has appeared to at least (temporarily) fix this issue. I imagine what caused all this was user error on my end, for messing with certain setting and or changing animations in the fomod (mid game) but I honestly have no idea. would still very much appreciate your thoughts on this @slizer40000 if you have the time, in case this should happen again. I would rather not have to resort to resaver if it's not necessary but to be able to have Live Action in my skyrim is very necessary ?

Edited by harryscrowtem
2 hours ago, harryscrowtem said:

hey @slizer40000 still enjoying this mod immensely! but I have a question for you.
first off, I've switched over from DAR to OAR and Live Action seems to still work perfect but after using resaver for a (non-related issue) Live Action is showing multiple suspended stacks and frames? I'll be honest this is the first time I've even heard about "stacks and frames", so I really have no idea what this means other than that it's probably not a good thing. I'd like to just ignore it, as resaver said it may only be a "potential" problem, but I know that might come back to bite me later on. I'm wondering if switching over to OAR might have caused this ?‍♂️ was hoping you might have some more knowledge on this than I do? 

I seem to be having similar issues. Looking at console, I was noticing constant checks for animation swaps and it was likely causing issues with having scripts from other mods run. No clue how to fix it though.

On 8/1/2023 at 12:00 PM, harryscrowtem said:

-EDIT-
okay so I've since tried removing Live Action and running resaver then reinstalling Live Action and that has appeared to at least (temporarily) fix this issue. I imagine what caused all this was user error on my end, for messing with certain setting and or changing animations in the fomod (mid game) but I honestly have no idea. would still very much appreciate your thoughts on this @slizer40000 if you have the time, in case this should happen again. I would rather not have to resort to resaver if it's not necessary but to be able to have Live Action in my skyrim is very necessary ?

It's related to the scripts of this mod. Suspended stacks in excess of a 2-3 is generally bad for your save.

The next release with or without scripts should provide a solution to all your questions.

On 8/1/2023 at 3:00 PM, Pkingsley said:

I seem to be having similar issues. Looking at console, I was noticing constant checks for animation swaps and it was likely causing issues with having scripts from other mods run. No clue how to fix it though.

In short, the polling is too frequent and it floods Papyrus, which causes other scripts to be suspended. The polling is too much for Papyrus if there are many NPCs nearby.

I am done with the redo and debugging of the scripted version. I am currently redoing the mod in a much simpler, more user-friendly and scriptless way for OAR.

The next release will have the option to choose between scripted/scriptless DAR/OAR. Moving forward, only scriptless OAR will be built upon as the scripts are not really needed anymore and OAR can handle more intricate interactions than DAR.

for suspsend stack theya er bad and good at same time. they are good if they dotn stay. this means you just have spikes in pap  system that clog up but its not perm bu tif its all the time then you have issues.
also never check a save that is made right after you change zones. they will always  have stack dumps.  only check a save after say 30sec -1min  after a zone this way yoru game has finish processing anything that form changing zones

if you useing display tweaks it has a setting to allow a counter  to show ingame. it has differnt parts but one part is to show  a warning when pap gets  overloaded.

4 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

It's related to the scripts of this mod. Suspended stacks in excess of a 2-3 is generally bad for your save.

The next release with or without scripts should provide a solution to all your questions.

In short, the polling is too frequent and it floods Papyrus, which causes other scripts to be suspended. The polling is too much for Papyrus if there are many NPCs nearby.

I am done with the redo and debugging of the scripted version. I am currently redoing the mod in a much simpler, more user-friendly and scriptless way for OAR.

The next release will have the option to choose between scripted/scriptless DAR/OAR. Moving forward, only scriptless OAR will be built upon as the scripts are not really needed anymore and OAR can handle more intricate interactions than DAR.

thanks for the explanation, looking forward to the new and improved version!

1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

for suspsend stack theya er bad and good at same time. they are good if they dotn stay. this means you just have spikes in pap  system that clog up but its not perm bu tif its all the time then you have issues.
also never check a save that is made right after you change zones. they will always  have stack dumps.  only check a save after say 30sec -1min  after a zone this way yoru game has finish processing anything that form changing zones

if you useing display tweaks it has a setting to allow a counter  to show ingame. it has differnt parts but one part is to show  a warning when pap gets  overloaded.

thanks for sharing this useful information! was not aware of that feature of display tweaks, will keep all of this in mind from now on ?

I had a bizarre thing happen to me with this mod when it kept loading a Profile. Every couple of seconds the Loading Profile would pop up on screen again and again.

I had not yet had time to move the Profile from Overwrite to its proper location (MO2). Would that cause this error?  It made the mod unusable.

Another question, do the aroused idles take account of Futa NPCs/followers?

(BTW - thanks for the news on the new version without scripts.)

Console showed this:

ScreenShot129.thumb.jpg.11806fab36b7522c58e039d141d75aa9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2023 at 12:02 PM, Bluegunk said:

I had a bizarre thing happen to me with this mod when it kept loading a Profile. Every couple of seconds the Loading Profile would pop up on screen again and again.

I had not yet had time to move the Profile from Overwrite to its proper location (MO2). Would that cause this error?  It made the mod unusable.

Another question, do the aroused idles take account of Futa NPCs/followers?

(BTW - thanks for the news on the new version without scripts.)

Console showed this:

ScreenShot129.thumb.jpg.11806fab36b7522c58e039d141d75aa9.jpg

There's an issue with the loading function in the MCM script that I am aware of. I simplified the code in the upcoming release which should eliminate the problem. The only solution is to make a clean save with Resaver.

Futa is not accounted for.

The scripts have so many ways of breaking with little payoff that I will cease developing the scripted version after this round of bugfixes.

10 hours ago, mymods said:

How i activate the swap timer. The scanner is inactive. The animations are inactive

There are issues in the current public version which may result in bugs. Select the actor with the hotkey and enable some categories in the actor menu.

Scriptless DAR is done. Scriptless OAR 1.3.0 version will be done in a few days with fewer sets using all the comfy features of OAR.

On 8/16/2023 at 9:45 PM, slizer40000 said:

There's an issue with the loading function in the MCM script that I am aware of. I simplified the code in the upcoming release which should eliminate the problem. The only solution is to make a clean save with Resaver.

The scripts have so many ways of breaking with little payoff that I will cease developing the scripted version after this round of bugfixes.

Very many thanks for your explanation! That'll help me a lot. Cheers!

On 8/17/2023 at 2:55 AM, MuffinKirby said:

I love the animations for this mod, but Im having trouble getting them to work. I have too many animations installed so it tells me that Im at the limit in game. I tried downloading the dll that expands animation cap to 33k but idk how to install it properly.

The best solution right now is to wait for the scriptless OAR version of this mod as OAR is supposed to have a significantly higher animation limit than DAR.

Or you can try to switch over to OAR as is. There is no reason not to for SE/AE. It will probably work in the current state in backwards compatible legacy mode.

On 8/16/2023 at 4:45 PM, slizer40000 said:

There are issues in the current public version which may result in bugs. Select the actor with the hotkey and enable some categories in the actor menu.

Scriptless DAR is done. Scriptless OAR 1.3.0 version will be done in a few days with fewer sets using all the comfy features of OAR.

Pretty please release for script less dar. My save collapsed owing to the scripted version and I  going to start again this evening!

Will the folders remain the same, I.E. in mod organizer 2 I could remove the old esp and scripts and then merge new download?

On 8/18/2023 at 6:00 PM, slizer40000 said:

The best solution right now is to wait for the scriptless OAR version of this mod as OAR is supposed to have a significantly higher animation limit than DAR.

Or you can try to switch over to OAR as is. There is no reason not to for SE/AE. It will probably work in the current state in backwards compatible legacy mode.

So If I download OAR(On nexus) itll allow me to run this modpack's animations??

On 8/19/2023 at 11:38 PM, sidfu1 said:

dar ones work with OAR. but alot of people who converered or did OAR mods made their proirty stupidly high so live action always loses

Indeed. I have had to disable or lower the priority of several mods already mainly because of mt_idle. OAR idle replacer mods should not be given an obscenely high priority if they are set to trigger often (anything over 5% chance). It's an awkward experience to see the same animation all the time.

On 8/19/2023 at 7:31 PM, sirgilly said:

Pretty please release for script less dar. My save collapsed owing to the scripted version and I  going to start again this evening!

Will the folders remain the same, I.E. in mod organizer 2 I could remove the old esp and scripts and then merge new download?

The scriptless DAR will have an identical folder structure excluding the plugin and scripts. The scriptless OAR will be making use of new features of OAR and will have a different folder structure.

16 hours ago, MuffinKirby said:

So If I download OAR(On nexus) itll allow me to run this modpack's animations??

It will. Just check and reorder the priorities with the in-game OAR overlay menu.

49 minutes ago, slizer40000 said:

Indeed. I have had to disable or lower the priority of several mods already mainly because of mt_idle. OAR idle replacer mods should not be given an obscenely high priority if they are set to trigger often (anything over 5% chance). It's an awkward experience to see the same animation all the time.

The scriptless DAR will have an identical folder structure excluding the plugin and scripts. The scriptless OAR will be making use of new features of OAR and will have a different folder structure.

It will. Just check and reorder the priorities with the in-game OAR overlay menu.

Got it. How do I do that? I can open the overlay ingame, and can view animations, but idk which animations are yours, nor how to prioritize them.

3 hours ago, MuffinKirby said:

Got it. How do I do that? I can open the overlay ingame, and can view animations, but idk which animations are yours, nor how to prioritize them.

They're listed under legacy. Anything 34XXXX belongs to this mod. Activate user mode to be able to change priorities. I recommend changing the priority of the smallest conflicting mods. Afterwards the .json and .hkx files have to be transferred to the OAR folder path. Look at the OAR page for instructions.

• 3 weeks later...

I am unsure what is going on but I cannot get the extract and rename bat file to work. It continually just creates many empty folders and claims it cannot find any directory. I checked what others said on this thread but my 7zip is installed in the C file in the program files folder. My mods are in a separate drive though, could that be the issue? If so how would I go about getting the bat file to work?

14 hours ago, DomTheFinest said:

I am unsure what is going on but I cannot get the extract and rename bat file to work. It continually just creates many empty folders and claims it cannot find any directory. I checked what others said on this thread but my 7zip is installed in the C file in the program files folder. My mods are in a separate drive though, could that be the issue? If so how would I go about getting the bat file to work?

Did you paste the zipped animation mods (zip, 7z, rar) into that same directory beforehand?