On 3/12/2023 at 1:21 PM, nepnep said:

I got a problem that many other people had but still can't find a solution or what I am doing wrong. Instead of looping conditional mt_idle anims only play once then character just stands until they move. I myself made a conditional idle DAR replacer (only coniditions are to be female and a set race) and it loops perfrectly, however with any arousal idle anim mods I use it's the same 1 mt_idle problem. I think required mods are up to date so I have no idea what is going wrong.

Worth noting that idles that are supposed to play in dialogues and furniture work flawlessly.

Edit: Did a little experiment - made a simple DAR folder with one of the mt_idle files from this mod with the only condition IsFemale(). It did loop normally for PC but only did a single loop for NPCs. Doing this experiment for animations included with Tera Elin race made it loop normally for both pc and npc. I have no idea what is going on really.

Edit2: Actually managed to find and fix that part now trying to fix npc changing to the default idle when you try to speak with them. Fill post a fix once I'm done for those who have similar problems

Edit3: Alright with the attached ESP (try to put in on the bottom) NPC loop their assigned idles AND dont drop it once you talk to them to the face (if they have to turn they change it to some of the talking idles included in this mod). This mod still doesnt doesnt change anims for my player character so I'll probably look into it later.

THIS IS FOR SKYRIM SE.

NoAnimResetNPCTest.esp 736 B · 0 downloads

I have actually been experiencing the same sudden transition to other animations during dialogue, though I knew it had to do with the idle behaviors and the random percentage conditions therein. I didn't address it through vanilla idle record edits because it might conflict with other mods that have introduced changes. I mostly play a male PC, but I will try to replicate your issue on a new game female Nord PC.

NPCIdleRoot should not trigger on NPCs when in dialogue because of Subject.IsInDialogueWithPlayer = 0.000000 AND.

Bypassing that condition severs the connection of NonCombatIdles to cannibalfeed, cower, vampirefeed and NPCIdleRoot if I understood the conditions listed in xEdit right. Maybe the player has to be added to the conditions as eligible for it to apply to the player (Subject.GetIsID(Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]) = 1.000000 OR)?

I suspect that the player behavior is somewhat separated from NPCs, meaning the vanilla idle animation conditions for the player do not entirely overlap. There is a chance that some idles were never meant to be used by the player for whatever reason. In case there are IDLE records that are set to exclude the player then that can be changed under the conditions tab accordingly by deleting that condition or setting it to e.g Subject.GetIsID(Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]) = 1.000000 OR. If it's not under IDLE records, it must be contained within the hkx behavior files.

I tried enabling the RomanticFollowerRoot for past and current female followers in addition to Serana. Didn't test in-game yet. Retained ESP-FE.

NoAnimResetNPCTest.esp

On 3/13/2023 at 10:14 PM, pnoy said:

I just had a problem I saw someone else have earlier in this thread, running extract_and_rename.bat just set me up with empty folders. After a bit of searching i found the problem. The .bat is opening 7zip from c:\, but mine was installed in e:\, so it just wasn't able to extract the archives. Just posting incase someone runs into the same problem.

The fastest way to solve this on your end is to open all of the .bat files and to run a replace command for c:\ with e:\ or whichever drive letter corresponds to 7zip. Maybe there is a way to find out the drive letter within the batch file but I haven't looked into it yet as most people install on c:\.

On 3/20/2023 at 10:05 AM, sowins said:

Hello,

Nemesis is showing me some 32bit HKX files for Bedrollsleep.... did i do sothing wrong?

Did you download 0.3.7 or 0.3.7b? I ran Cathedral Asset Optimizer on the latter. You can do the same if on SE/AE and you don't want to redownload. I might have to run the Optimizer again if I missed some animations.

On 3/20/2023 at 12:05 PM, thesanchezking said:

For some reason I can't get the body collisions to work with my setup on these idles.  Hands clipping through the breast and hips.  I had other dar aroused idles in my Skyrim before and the collisions worked so not sure what has changed with this mod.  Any help would be appreciated. 

This mod does not affect CBP or SMP collisions. What you are experiencing must be related to other mods in your load order. HDT SMP collisions on breasts, hands, etc. and collisions by other characters' appendages work for me in SE with Coco Body UUNP.

The most I can think of is to try setting the probability slider in the MCM to 100% and arousal to e.g. 100 for the NPC or player you are testing on. Set the animation swap timer to the maximum duration to extend the observation time. Or use the testing folders and equip the relevant vanilla items listed within the spreadsheet.

Make a save. Observe if the animation is colliding or not.

Replace the standing mt_idle in the corresponding highest priority aroused folder with another animation froma  mod that works for you.

Load that same save file. Is the collision working for your other animation?

Hey me again, 

the 5 default json presets in skse/plugins/liveaction (SE version, tried both M+F and F only version) are missing commas in the second to last entry/line (its the same for all, namely "liveact_toggle_scan") so when you'd want to load them it giving a message about json file being corrupt and couldn't be loaded. Really only need to add the missing commas.

Secondly, it took me quite a long time i'm not so proud about to figure out that, nearly, basically all neutral animations (in this case for female) do not work when I don't check  "disable all" for MALE animations in the MCM. I don't know if thats some fugguppery on my part, I have been following the spreadsheet quite close to the letter and who knows how often I double checked. Tested this with both female and female + male versions (of the installer) it didn't seem to make a difference.

Additionally I am kinda confused on how the factions work. With WORKING anims (I used the different sprinting animations based on stam % for visualization) - when I check my PC's factions in the console none of them show up (for example toggle standing rank1). However when I press B and activate all the animation groups, it does add the factions but suddenly the animations do no longer work, or atleast not as intended. Adjusting the probability for anims to occur didn't have an effect on this specific issue.

So in a bit less chaotic writing style I hope, for female PC to get all neutral and aroused walking, standing, sneaking, sprinting etc animations, to work I would have to check "disable all" for male animations, and NOT change anything within the actor settings.

All this is related to the newest version, can't remember how it was on 0.3.6.

PS I am extremely tired and after 2 days or so I finally figured this out and got the manually added animations to work which made this just so much more amazing, so, sorry for any wild writing and grammar

18 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

Did you download 0.3.7 or 0.3.7b? I ran Cathedral Asset Optimizer on the latter. You can do the same if on SE/AE and you don't want to redownload. I might have to run the Optimizer again if I missed some animations.

This mod does not affect CBP or SMP collisions. What you are experiencing must be related to other mods in your load order. HDT SMP collisions on breasts, hands, etc. and collisions by other characters' appendages work for me in SE with Coco Body UUNP.

The most I can think of is to try setting the probability slider in the MCM to 100% and arousal to e.g. 100 for the NPC or player you are testing on. Set the animation swap timer to the maximum duration to extend the observation time. Or use the testing folders and equip the relevant vanilla items listed within the spreadsheet.

Make a save. Observe if the animation is colliding or not.

Replace the standing mt_idle in the corresponding highest priority aroused folder with another animation froma  mod that works for you.

Load that same save file. Is the collision working for your other animation?

It's all working now, I was an idiot nothing wrong on your end.  Thank you for the excellent mod!!

22 hours ago, Mordlust said:

Hey me again, 

the 5 default json presets in skse/plugins/liveaction (SE version, tried both M+F and F only version) are missing commas in the second to last entry/line (its the same for all, namely "liveact_toggle_scan") so when you'd want to load them it giving a message about json file being corrupt and couldn't be loaded. Really only need to add the missing commas.

Secondly, it took me quite a long time i'm not so proud about to figure out that, nearly, basically all neutral animations (in this case for female) do not work when I don't check  "disable all" for MALE animations in the MCM. I don't know if thats some fugguppery on my part, I have been following the spreadsheet quite close to the letter and who knows how often I double checked. Tested this with both female and female + male versions (of the installer) it didn't seem to make a difference.

Additionally I am kinda confused on how the factions work. With WORKING anims (I used the different sprinting animations based on stam % for visualization) - when I check my PC's factions in the console none of them show up (for example toggle standing rank1). However when I press B and activate all the animation groups, it does add the factions but suddenly the animations do no longer work, or atleast not as intended. Adjusting the probability for anims to occur didn't have an effect on this specific issue.

So in a bit less chaotic writing style I hope, for female PC to get all neutral and aroused walking, standing, sneaking, sprinting etc animations, to work I would have to check "disable all" for male animations, and NOT change anything within the actor settings.

All this is related to the newest version, can't remember how it was on 0.3.6.

PS I am extremely tired and after 2 days or so I finally figured this out and got the manually added animations to work which made this just so much more amazing, so, sorry for any wild writing and grammar

I really appreciate that you went to such lengths to diagnose the mod. It is very possible that I slipped up at some point while editing the conditions files.

Was it specifically the movement animations that trigger in a wonky manner or all normal categories? It helps me find the wrong ones faster if you could tell me that. The conditions seem valid when browsing randomly picked files, but I did copy-paste most of the contents ...

I manually edited the profile json files against my better judgment instead of generating a new file and renaming. That is why there are still mistakes.

Live Action 3.7c Profiles.7z

These should work as intended now. I noticed there were more missing values in the files, so that might have had an effect too.

Factions related to toggles are added to actors only after the actor settings MCM for that specific NPC has been opened and any toggle has been switched. By default, factions are not distributed to keep the script polling to a minimum. At the same time a personal JSON is generated for that specific NPC that is save game agnostic, as it pulls the values from the JSON into the scripts. Because it's JSON, you do not need to regenerate the settings for each NPC on every new game as long as their name is unique, e.g. Sofia, Mirai, Aurlyn.

While writing this response to you, I discovered that I forgot to include the code that will reapply the factions to the NPCs from their JSON when scanning them. Another missing feature to implement, although this is fairly quick and simple.

The disable all neutral or aroused toggles have to be unchecked, whereas all the other NPC-specific toggles have to be checked to enable animations for a specific character. These settings apply in parallel to the global settings as described below.

For example, _conditions in folder 348035:

ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000853, 1.0) OR % Valid if global female neutral stand enabled or
ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000833, 1.0) OR % Valid if global male neutral stand enabled or
IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000913) AND % Valid if NPC neutral stand enabled and
NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(0, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000910) AND % Valid if NPC neutral main disable toggle is inactive and

Found one issue. :classic_blush:

NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(0, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000910) must be

NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000910)

NOT ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000850, 1.0) OR % Valid if global female neutral main disable toggle is not active or
NOT ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000830, 1.0) AND % Valid if global male neutral main disable toggle is not active and
IsFactionRankEqualTo(3, "Live Action.esp"| 0x000009A0) OR % Current NPC normal swap set 3 or

ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000822, 3.0) AND % Current global normal swap set 3 and
NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000930) AND % NPC all normal blocker is not active and
NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000933) AND % NPC standing blocker is not active and
Random(0.25) AND % 25% DAR chance to proc and
ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x0000082A, 1.0) AND % default 20% MCM chance to proc, so 20% * 25% = 5% before considering priority evaluation.

I will review the conditions again in the coming days and cross-check in-game to see what is wrong. This could take a while to fix if it's wrong in virtually every conditions file.

16 hours ago, slizer40000 said:

I really appreciate that you went to such lengths to diagnose the mod. It is very possible that I slipped up at some point while editing the conditions files.

Was it specifically the movement animations that trigger in a wonky manner or all normal categories? It helps me find the wrong ones faster if you could tell me that. The conditions seem valid when browsing randomly picked files, but I did copy-paste most of the contents ...

I manually edited the profile json files against my better judgment instead of generating a new file and renaming. That is why there are still mistakes.

Live Action 3.7c Profiles.7z 824 B · 2 downloads

These should work as intended now. I noticed there were more missing values in the files, so that might have had an effect too.

Factions related to toggles are added to actors only after the actor settings MCM for that specific NPC has been opened and any toggle has been switched. By default, factions are not distributed to keep the script polling to a minimum. At the same time a personal JSON is generated for that specific NPC that is save game agnostic, as it pulls the values from the JSON into the scripts. Because it's JSON, you do not need to regenerate the settings for each NPC on every new game as long as their name is unique, e.g. Sofia, Mirai, Aurlyn.

While writing this response to you, I discovered that I forgot to include the code that will reapply the factions to the NPCs from their JSON when scanning them. Another missing feature to implement, although this is fairly quick and simple.

The disable all neutral or aroused toggles have to be unchecked, whereas all the other NPC-specific toggles have to be checked to enable animations for a specific character. These settings apply in parallel to the global settings as described below.

For example, _conditions in folder 348035:

ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000853, 1.0) OR % Valid if global female neutral stand enabled or
ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000833, 1.0) OR % Valid if global male neutral stand enabled or
IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000913) AND % Valid if NPC neutral stand enabled and
NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(0, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000910) AND % Valid if NPC neutral main disable toggle is inactive and

Found one issue. :classic_blush:

NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(0, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000910) must be

NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000910)

NOT ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000850, 1.0) OR % Valid if global female neutral main disable toggle is not active or
NOT ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000830, 1.0) AND % Valid if global male neutral main disable toggle is not active and
IsFactionRankEqualTo(3, "Live Action.esp"| 0x000009A0) OR % Current NPC normal swap set 3 or

ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000822, 3.0) AND % Current global normal swap set 3 and
NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000930) AND % NPC all normal blocker is not active and
NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x00000933) AND % NPC standing blocker is not active and
Random(0.25) AND % 25% DAR chance to proc and
ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x0000082A, 1.0) AND % default 20% MCM chance to proc, so 20% * 25% = 5% before considering priority evaluation.

I will review the conditions again in the coming days and cross-check in-game to see what is wrong. This could take a while to fix if it's wrong in virtually every conditions file.

Heyo,

aroused anims do work without doing that but to be on the safe side I keep both "Disable all"s checked for male animations.

I know for certain, that (female, neutral) sprinting, sneaking, sneaking idle, walking, running, the idle standing, only work when I have atleast "disable all" male neutral anims checked. The ones I tried a lot are 346104 (heavy armor female, sneaking), 346400 - 346405 (sprinting female based on stamina percentage). It's reproducable 100% of the time for me. I should've probably written everything down somewhere....

Also, when I go to specific actor settings for my PC and enable (or block) the groups there, the aforementioned animations would stop working again. 

For example female crawl on all fours and the catwoman style (34604 and 34605 based on sneak skill level and arousal) work right out of the box without all this fuzz with the "disable all". These and the aroused walk and running ,which is from GSposes I believe. Most if not all aroused idles do too. I'm not certain about sitting animations since I have trouble in general to have them show up, and if they do most seem to be quite misaligned either clipping bad or one case I've seen is 347609 chair_idlebasevar1 where it's 180° wrong way I believe. Jarl throne animations work well. Maybe I expect too much of the chair_idlebasevar1/2 animations or I did something wrong. There' quite a few I've seen in DARExplorer that I haven't even had show up ingame. Generally it seems to be neutral animations that are causing a fuss. I don't have much valuable information to give right now tho I should add, that while some stuff may not work, a lot does :) 

7 hours ago, Mordlust said:

Heyo,

aroused anims do work without doing that but to be on the safe side I keep both "Disable all"s checked for male animations.

I know for certain, that (female, neutral) sprinting, sneaking, sneaking idle, walking, running, the idle standing, only work when I have atleast "disable all" male neutral anims checked. The ones I tried a lot are 346104 (heavy armor female, sneaking), 346400 - 346405 (sprinting female based on stamina percentage). It's reproducable 100% of the time for me. I should've probably written everything down somewhere....

Also, when I go to specific actor settings for my PC and enable (or block) the groups there, the aforementioned animations would stop working again. 

For example female crawl on all fours and the catwoman style (34604 and 34605 based on sneak skill level and arousal) work right out of the box without all this fuzz with the "disable all". These and the aroused walk and running ,which is from GSposes I believe. Most if not all aroused idles do too. I'm not certain about sitting animations since I have trouble in general to have them show up, and if they do most seem to be quite misaligned either clipping bad or one case I've seen is 347609 chair_idlebasevar1 where it's 180° wrong way I believe. Jarl throne animations work well. Maybe I expect too much of the chair_idlebasevar1/2 animations or I did something wrong. There' quite a few I've seen in DARExplorer that I haven't even had show up ingame. Generally it seems to be neutral animations that are causing a fuss. I don't have much valuable information to give right now tho I should add, that while some stuff may not work, a lot does :) 

I was able to track down the issue immediately based on your description.

The second culprit for the weirdness you and others have experienced is that

NOT ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000830, 0.0) AND

should be

NOT ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000830, 1.0) AND

:sweat_smile:

This is the global toggle for male normal animations. That is the reason why only normal animations were messed up while aroused ones worked.

The NPC-specific faction value was wrong in about 36 conditions files, mainly from the movement category. I batch edited them using Notepad++.

The sitting animations sometimes clip and are misaligned but there aren't that many aroused animations available for sitting in chairs.

There could also be some behavior related to sitting that restricts the animations from showing. It is likely listed in xEdit under IDLE. I will explore that now.

On 3/25/2023 at 12:26 AM, slizer40000 said:

I was able to track down the issue immediately based on your description.

The second culprit for the weirdness you and others have experienced is that

NOT ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000830, 0.0) AND

should be

NOT ValueEqualTo("Live Action.esp"|0x00000830, 1.0) AND

:sweat_smile:

This is the global toggle for male normal animations. That is the reason why only normal animations were messed up while aroused ones worked.

The NPC-specific faction value was wrong in about 36 conditions files, mainly from the movement category. I batch edited them using Notepad++.

The sitting animations sometimes clip and are misaligned but there aren't that many aroused animations available for sitting in chairs.

There could also be some behavior related to sitting that restricts the animations from showing. It is likely listed in xEdit under IDLE. I will explore that now.

Ahh thanks for clearing that up didn't know until now that notepad could even do that^^ Neutral anims work now without the mcm shenanigans.

While animation probability is cranked up to 100 it would most of the time play animations, just seemingly at random it would stop and play the standard sitting animation. Most barstool animations seemed fine just as with the jarl chair btw. The conditions for the sitting animations I haven't been able to trigger all seem fine to me when comparing them to the ones that do work. I can't find IDLE in xedit though, not in Live Action atleast and do not know where else to look. It may just be RNGesus playing tricks on me with specific animations, but it still seems off that it's the same ~5 idles that play, and for worse it's the ones that do not align except for one or two maybe, when there's more shown in DARExplorer and I've set the correct arousal range.

The ones that were misaligned no matter which (normal)chair I tried were, 

for chair_idlebasevar1: 347405, 347408, 347505, 347507, 347508,^347606, 347608

(347608 var1 looks like it should be 180° turned around and idk if thats on me but 347507 var1 makes the camera go zoomed out, moving and tilted about 40° to the right )

not sure but the only visually matching: chair_idlebasevar2 in 347408

Do they not look super off in your game, like on standard skyrim furniture? Honestly can't tell if I'm just a nitpicking perfectionist or there's seriously something wrong ?

I guess if it's just the animation files themselves from gsposes, I can replace them with others that are aligning better and that's dealt with, in a crude way

On 3/28/2023 at 4:53 AM, Mordlust said:

Ahh thanks for clearing that up didn't know until now that notepad could even do that^^ Neutral anims work now without the mcm shenanigans.

While animation probability is cranked up to 100 it would most of the time play animations, just seemingly at random it would stop and play the standard sitting animation. Most barstool animations seemed fine just as with the jarl chair btw. The conditions for the sitting animations I haven't been able to trigger all seem fine to me when comparing them to the ones that do work. I can't find IDLE in xedit though, not in Live Action atleast and do not know where else to look. It may just be RNGesus playing tricks on me with specific animations, but it still seems off that it's the same ~5 idles that play, and for worse it's the ones that do not align except for one or two maybe, when there's more shown in DARExplorer and I've set the correct arousal range.

The ones that were misaligned no matter which (normal)chair I tried were, 

for chair_idlebasevar1: 347405, 347408, 347505, 347507, 347508,^347606, 347608

(347608 var1 looks like it should be 180° turned around and idk if thats on me but 347507 var1 makes the camera go zoomed out, moving and tilted about 40° to the right )

not sure but the only visually matching: chair_idlebasevar2 in 347408

Do they not look super off in your game, like on standard skyrim furniture? Honestly can't tell if I'm just a nitpicking perfectionist or there's seriously something wrong ?

I guess if it's just the animation files themselves from gsposes, I can replace them with others that are aligning better and that's dealt with, in a crude way

The IDLE records are in Skyrim.esp under the Idle category. It's the records that the game reads conditions from to switch between the different animation groups. That is likely the crux of the issue that sitting animations randomly swap to default. Either that or the cumulative probability for the sitting animations is too low to block the default animation all the time.

Setting the probability to 100 blocks the animations below the highest priority because the probability for that is 100%. Set it to 50% for a binary decay or lower for a higher relative chance for the lower sets to play.

Essentially, it follows the binomial probability distribution, where a successful evaluation ends the series each time, but a failure leads to the next set with the probability p*(1-p)^n (n sets, constant probability p). The cumulative success chance subtracted from unity gives you the chance that vanilla animations play.

In a series with 5 sets, you need a max constant probability of ~0.65 to trigger the 5 sets and nothing else with a cumulative chance of 99.999448%. For a 4-member set it's 0.68 for a 99.957% chance. For a 3-member set it's 0.75.

Looking at the conditions again I see that the lower priority members decay exponentially in raw probability. That is the main issue apparently.

This means I have to add more probability variables in ascending order to the script and _conditions.txt files

That means creating entries in the script to account for different options.

It will be slightly tedious but it will fix this issue for good. Thanks for bringing my attention to this.

The misaligned animations have a certain animation height and direction baked in by the author so they are offset for me as well. The only way to fix them is to contact the original author. I just haven't had the nerve to constantly ask Gunslicer to do extra work for free for a derivative work.

Camera mods differ, so I can't help you with that one. Likely related to the animation itself. I hardly ever use first-person when sitting though, except for OStim ?.

Edited by slizer40000
Logical error.
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ratolas said:

Do you still have the 3.7 version? for some reason 3.8 version wont play any idle besides the GS sneak, even tryed on a new game, i dont have any idea why, but the previous version was working fine

The 0.3.8 is working for me. Did you flush out old scripts with FallrimTools?

The 0.3.7 file was broken in a bad way and was not fully functional as written in the previous posts.

Do you have a file in MO2\overwrite\SKSE\Plugins\Live Action\Log.json?

If not, enable logging to file in the MCM on the fourth page or type in the console: set LiveAct_Debug_Log to 1.

Post that file here so I can pinpoint the issue.

I noticed the Enable all.json file had an extra comma at the end. Fixed it now.

Try this version with more relaxed conditions:

Live Action 0.3.8b.7z

Remember to flush scripts with FallrimTools.

1 hour ago, slizer40000 said:

The 0.3.8 is working for me. Did you flush out old scripts with FallrimTools?

The 0.3.7 file was broken in a bad way and was not fully functional as written in the previous posts.

Do you have a file in MO2\overwrite\SKSE\Plugins\Live Action\Log.json?

If not, enable logging to file in the MCM on the fourth page or type in the console: set LiveAct_Debug_Log to 1.

Post that file here so I can pinpoint the issue.

I noticed the Enable all.json file had an extra comma at the end. Fixed it now.

Try this version with more relaxed conditions:

Live Action 0.3.8b.7z 47.39 MB · 1 download

Remember to flush scripts with FallrimTools.

Here it is

Log.json

I really admire your work about animations that require the original author's permission, but I'm surprised that no one mentioned that .bat file needs a 7z program installed in C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe, I'm curious Does everyone have 7z in this particular location on their computer? may some people don't have it like me, it took me a while to find this bug(sorry for Google Translate)

On 4/11/2023 at 1:13 PM, wumingzhijing said:

I really admire your work about animations that require the original author's permission, but I'm surprised that no one mentioned that .bat file needs a 7z program installed in C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe, I'm curious Does everyone have 7z in this particular location on their computer? may some people don't have it like me, it took me a while to find this bug(sorry for Google Translate)

It's the default installation directory for 7-zip. I figured anyone who chooses to install it elsewhere knows to look for that. There probably is a way to detect the install directory within the batch file but that wasn't a priority when I was writing this code.

You can always look at the code in a text editor. It's fairly easy to mass replace the drive letter with your own with Notepad++ for example.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2023 at 4:35 PM, ratolas said:

I don't know if it's on my side, but this time seems to only have 3 sets of idle animations, and they don't alternate as much, i know it's annoying to be asking, but could you reupload the 3.7b version?

I will take a look at the randomizer script again. The 3.7b version is broken in another way so that you also do not see all the animation sets.

On 5/1/2023 at 10:22 PM, MansBester said:

For some reason this mod seems to limit my gpu usage to around 70% in exteriors considerably lowering my fps.

Unsure if its a problem with my modlist or if its just adding this mod.

This mod does not affect FPS or GPU usage that drastically. Without more details given I can think of only that your script load is already immense or you have HDT SMP collisions enabled on clothes and bodies of dozens of characters which will start to limit your CPU.

Try monitoring the performance of the same save file with and without this mod using Skyrim Resource Monitor or some other application.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 4:37 PM, harryscrowtem said:

@slizer40000 thanks for the heads up on the 32k dar limit, would i need to install it by itself or just overwrite the original dar?

Overwrite/override.

On 5/16/2023 at 9:19 AM, sowins said:

Could you implement the "floor cleaning" animation from GSPoses by Gunslicer?

Reveal hidden contents

I tried myslef but failed miserably...

I suppose it could replace the animation for broom sweeping or sitting on the ground. It will look a bit awkward without transitions from a standing pose.

I revamped the probability function to be more robust and efficient but the animations still get stuck. I suspect the global animation set is overriding the character specific value. I will have to disable the global setting when the probability seed toggle is active and see if it works.

Edited by slizer40000