On 1/7/2023 at 2:55 PM, slizer40000 said:

Version 0.3.5 contains typos in the script code, which I have found and corrected by now. The toggle for scanning is broken. The new release fixes this and more. As I do not have VR myself, I cannot offer support should the issues persist with 0.3.6 for VR only.

The 0.3.5 release is broken. The scanner turns off, but not on again. Try upgrading to the debugged 0.3.6 release and see if that helps.

Thanks for the update! Been trying to test it out, but I keep CTD when the mod get loaded into MCM (1 or 2 minutes into the game). I'm still on VR so it just night be me or VR specific, thanks for the hard work regardless.

Edited by noobshi
18 hours ago, noobshi said:

Thanks for the update! Been trying to test it out, but I keep CTD when the mod get loaded into MCM (1 or 2 minutes into the game). I'm still on VR so it just night be me or VR specific, thanks for the hard work regardless.

Mmh I tried it in VR too, without crash at first, I can use mcm etc. But as soon as I stay near npcs I crash.

On 1/12/2023 at 5:48 PM, noobshi said:

10 hours ago, awire said:

Mmh I tried it in VR too, without crash at first, I can use mcm etc. But as soon as I stay near npcs I crash.

Have you tried switching off the scanner for NPCs and the player in the MCM? The options on the first page matter the most. The scanner is the first step for processing NPCs. The only loss is NPC specific cooldowns and randomized animation switching, neither of which is a critical feature.

On 1/11/2023 at 5:55 PM, walkingfree2020 said:

has anyone had an odd issue with dar animations where pulling from first person to 3rd person far into a game borks the combat animation but magic animation is fine?

I haven't encountered something like that (yet).

Ah yes it is the MiscUtil.ScanCellNPCs which does not work on VR and crashes. Sadly it crashes the game now before i can switch it off. Would it be possible to have it off as default ? or maybe use another function to get a near npc ?

Maybe something like

Actor[] actors = PapyrusUtil.ActorArray(20)
int j = 20
while j > 0
	Actor ac = Game.FindRandomActorFromRef(Game.GetPlayer(), 500.0)
	PapyrusUtil.PushActor(actors,ac)
	j-=1
endwhile

or as the author from BAC did here 

Edited by awire
code fix
1 hour ago, awire said:

Ah yes it is the MiscUtil.ScanCellNPCs which does not work on VR and crashes. Sadly it crashes the game now before i can switch it off. Would it be possible to have it off as default ? or maybe use another function to get a near npc ?

Maybe something like

int j = 20
while j < 0
	j-=1
endwhile

It's basically the same function, so I can indeed replace the call to miscutil with the code that you provided. The more advanced code in Being a Cow is likely not even necessary here.

Edited by slizer40000
Typo
10 hours ago, awire said:

Maybe something like

int j = 20
while j < 0
	j-=1
endwhile

This will work only with "while j > 0"

On 1/15/2023 at 8:54 PM, Julian1993 said:

Thank you for your work! Tell me what to do with the output files \SKSE\Plugins\Live Action\A_Check.json and N_Check.json

Those are meant for the scripts to use. I am now implementing some functions through storage in .json files. You can basically check if the mod processes the NPCs for whom settings have been customized in the MCM. If their name is listed in the N_Check file, then "N"ormal settings have been changed, or "A"roused.

On 1/18/2023 at 7:12 AM, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Works on AE right?

It works with the AE versions that Felisky's DAR is compatible with.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm a little confused on how to install it correctly. The description confused me.

Right now I just installed the mod, activated Nemesis, launched the game and when I try to press the "C" button nothing happens. And also I have strangely displayed items in the MCM menu with $ signs.
And by the way, could you tell me where to download the increase in animations for the gift? Maybe because I have 22000 animations?

(If you mean This file, isn't it too out of date?)

***I started a new game and the "B" button started working and I can highlight the NPC. But I still haven't gotten rid of the $ signs instead of titles, the animations don't work all the time, the animation just runs once every few minutes and it resets very quickly. And also the animations from this mod stop working after a few minutes.

Spoiler

image.png.a25b2b7b4307bfc40f5c20af082f0f1c.png

Edited by Soldream
19 hours ago, Soldream said:

Hello, I'm a little confused on how to install it correctly. The description confused me.

Right now I just installed the mod, activated Nemesis, launched the game and when I try to press the "C" button nothing happens. And also I have strangely displayed items in the MCM menu with $ signs.
And by the way, could you tell me where to download the increase in animations for the gift? Maybe because I have 22000 animations?

(If you mean This file, isn't it too out of date?)

***I started a new game and the "B" button started working and I can highlight the NPC. But I still haven't gotten rid of the $ signs instead of titles, the animations don't work all the time, the animation just runs once every few minutes and it resets very quickly. And also the animations from this mod stop working after a few minutes.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a25b2b7b4307bfc40f5c20af082f0f1c.png

Did you install manually or with a mod manager?

The $ signs mean that you are missing the Data\Interface\Translations\Live Action_ENGLISH.txt file. It is installed by default via FOMOD. If installing manually, copy all the files and folders from Live Action 0.3.7\Core\00_Required to your mod folder.

Which Skyrim version is it?

Depending on your Skyrim version, this might help.

Felisky updated the AE version of DAR so it no longer needs a patch.

There is certainly a link to a working SE patch somewhere in the DAR comment section.

The animations reset quickly because they contain a certain amount of frames. Once all frames have been shown, DAR reevaluates and chooses a new animation based on the set conditions. Otherwise, idle packages set by the game might reset the animations early as well. You might be able to edit these in xEdit by creating an override esl-flagged .esp plugin.

If you want to see animations occur much more often, increase the value of the probability slider in the MCM to 50%. If you increase to 100%, only the highest priority animation will play.

• 2 weeks later...

I am completely new for this mod and I think the idea is great! I have done the normal installation and I saw some dancing npcs (so basically it is working). However, when I am back to the unit test for trying to make an included animation set for my player to work - lollygagging(340101, 340102, 340103), and it seems impossible. I did not see any fancy condition in the condition file so I suppose it should pop right out by setting probability to 100 and toggle-off everything else? Could anyone briefly mention a simple procedure for just seeing this animation or pointing out which part that I was missing?

Thank you!!

20 hours ago, hooopiwow said:

I am completely new for this mod and I think the idea is great! I have done the normal installation and I saw some dancing npcs (so basically it is working). However, when I am back to the unit test for trying to make an included animation set for my player to work - lollygagging(340101, 340102, 340103), and it seems impossible. I did not see any fancy condition in the condition file so I suppose it should pop right out by setting probability to 100 and toggle-off everything else? Could anyone briefly mention a simple procedure for just seeing this animation or pointing out which part that I was missing?

Thank you!!

Those three sets only work inside High Hrothgar to my knowledge unless you have a mod to place those idle markers.

Try removing the lines

NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x0000090B) AND
NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x0000090C) AND
NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x0000090D) AND

from the _conditions.txt. If that doesn't work, remove the first 12 lines containing the mod name. The player or whoever should then use whatever animation you provided 100% of the time.

There's the DAR explorer mod over at Nexus if you want to see previews of animations.

There's also DART, which is useful for sorting DAR set priorities.

The lollygagging conditions actually do not check for the probability, which is 0x0000082A.

The lollygagging sets are also not that good for making your own sets, because they apply to any NPC. Most other conditions files are more useful for making custom sets.

On 2/18/2023 at 2:35 PM, slizer40000 said:

Those three sets only work inside High Hrothgar to my knowledge unless you have a mod to place those idle markers.

Try removing the lines

NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x0000090B) AND
NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x0000090C) AND
NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Live Action.esp"| 0x0000090D) AND

from the _conditions.txt. If that doesn't work, remove the first 12 lines containing the mod name. The player or whoever should then use whatever animation you provided 100% of the time.

There's the DAR explorer mod over at Nexus if you want to see previews of animations.

There's also DART, which is useful for sorting DAR set priorities.

The lollygagging conditions actually do not check for the probability, which is 0x0000082A.

The lollygagging sets are also not that good for making your own sets, because they apply to any NPC. Most other conditions files are more useful for making custom sets.

Hello Sir,

Thank you for the fast reply. I did use DAR explorer at the first place and that's how I start to feel curious about why it is not working. Everything works fine only for High Hrothgar NPCs but not the player even I stand next to them. I also can not find any location specific information in the first 12 lines in the _conditions.txt. I guess my question will be is any other place contains the location specific markers and/or other markers other than the conditions file?

Thank you!

Untitled.jpg

On 2/20/2023 at 2:50 PM, hooopiwow said:

Hello Sir,

Thank you for the fast reply. I did use DAR explorer at the first place and that's how I start to feel curious about why it is not working. Everything works fine only for High Hrothgar NPCs but not the player even I stand next to them. I also can not find any location specific information in the first 12 lines in the _conditions.txt. I guess my question will be is any other place contains the location specific markers and/or other markers other than the conditions file?

Thank you!

Untitled.jpg

The fact that it works at High Hrothgar and nowhere else must be related to the idle markers. It is quite possible that these idle markers are exclusively used at High Hrothgar in vanilla.

Have you installed mods such as this or Wintersun? I have a bunch of similar mods installed which allows most idles to be used by the player and followers, etc. Now that you mentioned it, I should list my hoard of useful mods in the mod description. I will summarize the recommended mods in the near future, although RL takes priority until March.

Regarding the mod itself, I've found some JSON related code does not behave quite as intended for the PC/NPC cooldown and the VR compatible scanner script so more debugging lies ahead. The global settings, actor specific toggles and sliders work fine. Only the cooldown functions and the save game agnostic .json list of all valid processed NPCs needs work.

I am play testing some new preinstalled immersive animation sets focusing on GS Poses 250-520 that will be included in the next release.

On 2/21/2023 at 1:56 PM, slizer40000 said:

The fact that it works at High Hrothgar and nowhere else must be related to the idle markers. It is quite possible that these idle markers are exclusively used at High Hrothgar in vanilla.

Have you installed mods such as this or Wintersun? I have a bunch of similar mods installed which allows most idles to be used by the player and followers, etc. Now that you mentioned it, I should list my hoard of useful mods in the mod description. I will summarize the recommended mods in the near future, although RL takes priority until March.

Regarding the mod itself, I've found some JSON related code does not behave quite as intended for the PC/NPC cooldown and the VR compatible scanner script so more debugging lies ahead. The global settings, actor specific toggles and sliders work fine. Only the cooldown functions and the save game agnostic .json list of all valid processed NPCs needs work.

I am play testing some new preinstalled immersive animation sets focusing on GS Poses 250-520 that will be included in the next release.

I have tried both quickly( installed, toggled in the menu if there is one) but did not see any change to my character. I will play around and also keep you posted.

On 3/2/2023 at 3:15 PM, Lincolnsmith said:

I'm using sexlab with OSLA, I ran the 0.3.6 version and got the MCM up but saw no new animations show up. Is there something else I must do to get it to work with OSLA?

Check if something is overriding the priority of the folders of this mod.

You can also set the probability slider to 100% to force the highest priority animations to play. Reduce afterwards as you like.

Also, arousal must be over 20 to make those animations appear. That should not take too long if you take matters into your own hands ?.

Edit:

Resolved many a bug. Now everything works as intended for the player and NPCs. Should be VR compatible too. Awaiting unsuspecting VR users to test it now. Added a few animation sets too and a list of recommended mods.

Edited by slizer40000
New version released

FYI: Fitness.bat is empty.

Was this on purpose as it is not implemented or something else? I have seen in the spreadsheet provided that it should actually have some animations.
image.png.d640177a2540ab9217d86a051042cf69.png

EDIT: Looks like I am retarded, the animations are already implemented and do not need messing around with packs and the .bat files.

Edited by z3r0
55 minutes ago, z3r0 said:

FYI: Fitness.bat is empty.

Was this on purpose as it is not implemented or something else? I have seen in the spreadsheet provided that it should actually have some animations.
image.png.d640177a2540ab9217d86a051042cf69.png

I planned to add the option to install animations from other mods such as GomaPero Poses. So far there aren't any animations aside from the preinstalled RZIAP and GS Poses in that module.

hey, when installing the new version (and choosing) SE theres some 32bit hkx files (i vaguely remember something about bedroll and sleeping) that still need to be converted. no big deal, just thought i'd let you know. Last version worked perfectly fine. By the way, absolutely love this mod!!<3 the excel spreadsheet is quite well done too

*edit/PS the hkx files that came with live action

Edited by Mordlust
20 hours ago, Mordlust said:

hey, when installing the new version (and choosing) SE theres some 32bit hkx files (i vaguely remember something about bedroll and sleeping) that still need to be converted. no big deal, just thought i'd let you know. Last version worked perfectly fine. By the way, absolutely love this mod!!<3 the excel spreadsheet is quite well done too

*edit/PS the hkx files that came with live action

Good that you noticed. Uploading the proper version now.

I got a problem that many other people had but still can't find a solution or what I am doing wrong. Instead of looping conditional mt_idle anims only play once then character just stands until they move. I myself made a conditional idle DAR replacer (only coniditions are to be female and a set race) and it loops perfrectly, however with any arousal idle anim mods I use it's the same 1 mt_idle problem. I think required mods are up to date so I have no idea what is going wrong.

Worth noting that idles that are supposed to play in dialogues and furniture work flawlessly.

Edit: Did a little experiment - made a simple DAR folder with one of the mt_idle files from this mod with the only condition IsFemale(). It did loop normally for PC but only did a single loop for NPCs. Doing this experiment for animations included with Tera Elin race made it loop normally for both pc and npc. I have no idea what is going on really.

Edit2: Actually managed to find and fix that part now trying to fix npc changing to the default idle when you try to speak with them. Fill post a fix once I'm done for those who have similar problems

Edit3: Alright with the attached ESP (try to put in on the bottom) NPC loop their assigned idles AND dont drop it once you talk to them to the face (if they have to turn they change it to some of the talking idles included in this mod). This mod still doesnt doesnt change anims for my player character so I'll probably look into it later.

THIS IS FOR SKYRIM SE.

NoAnimResetNPCTest.esp

Edited by nepnep

I just had a problem I saw someone else have earlier in this thread, running extract_and_rename.bat just set me up with empty folders. After a bit of searching i found the problem. The .bat is opening 7zip from c:\, but mine was installed in e:\, so it just wasn't able to extract the archives. Just posting incase someone runs into the same problem.