On 5/28/2021 at 11:19 PM, slizer40000 said:

Found this gem over at Nexus: Animation Motion Revolution

Now DAR users don't need to worry about animation offsets anymore, at least in SSE.

I intend to implement the functionality for the sleeping animations that were badly offset in the release from months ago.

I posted this here because of the scary warning about empty bumping of mod files.

Edit 04 June 2021: Also found a link on DAR SSE comments section on Nexus to a modified DAR .dll that lets you go from 16k to 33k animations (posted by user MstrN,, and originally posted by florentinemosaic).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vfgfd8i98d33yn9/SkyrimSE.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yjsuuq288id7hys/DynamicAnimationReplacer.zip/file

Attention this files do not work anymore for the AE version of DAR. Even worse they crash DAR entirely.

But this fix is also no needed anymore, the AE version has an ini file to increase the Animation limit.

1 hour ago, numen13 said:

Attention this files do not work anymore for the AE version of DAR. Even worse they crash DAR entirely.

But this fix is also no needed anymore, the AE version has an ini file to increase the Animation limit.

Sadly, even the AE version of DAR doesn't work on AE. I'm running what is supposed to be compatible with AE and none of my DAR animations work. Which really sucks, as the Vanargand weapon/sneak animations are really good

7 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Sadly, even the AE version of DAR doesn't work on AE. I'm running what is supposed to be compatible with AE and none of my DAR animations work. Which really sucks, as the Vanargand weapon/sneak animations are really good

That is not correct DAR works fine until Skyrim version 1.6.353.
Which is also the recommended version for AE modding for now.

If you don't see any animations please check for DAR conflicts and update your Address Library for SKSE Plugins

4 hours ago, numen13 said:

That is not correct DAR works fine until Skyrim version 1.6.353.
Which is also the recommended version for AE modding for now.

If you don't see any animations please check for DAR conflicts and update your Address Library for SKSE Plugins

All of my mods are up to date for the version of AE that I am stuck with - 1.6.640

Downgrade patcher only returns a 401 error when trying to get the files

SKSE version is 2.2.2, as FSMP doesn't work with SKSE 2.2.3

Address Library is correct version for this.

Everything in my mod list works just fine, except DAR

3 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

All of my mods are up to date for the version of AE that I am stuck with - 1.6.640

Downgrade patcher only returns a 401 error when trying to get the files

SKSE version is 2.2.2, as FSMP doesn't work with SKSE 2.2.3

Address Library is correct version for this.

Everything in my mod list works just fine, except DAR

DAR does not work on 1.6.640, same for mods which require DAR (like skysa/mco).
You need to downgrade. You were not using the downgrade patcher, you were using the old version downloader. Sadly some really really nice guys / girls at Bethesda decided to block the download of old versions for the public, This is your 401 error.

You need the use this one:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618
Download the fullpatcher in the old files list: https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs/Common/Widgets/DownloadPopUp?id=318029&nmm=1&game_id=1704 and install it.

This is not an old file btw, but Nexus categories can not be customized.

Tada now you are back on 1.6.353 but this will break a lot of your skse mods, you need to download the correct ones for all of your mods. Just try to start the game you will get a nice list of errorfull mods.
Btw here is the archived link to 1.6.353 USSEP also. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266?tab=files&file_id=292193 the author was so nice to hide it from the public also.

So finally figured out which version of SKSE to run (2.1.5)

And it totally borked my game.

Way to many updated versions of mods that are not compatible with SKSE 2.1.5, and helpfully, because everything is being updated to 1.6.640, they are a total bitch to find.

Compatibility tracker is geared to 1.6.640, not the older (non-1.5.97) versions of AE.

Going to go back to 1.6.640 and DAR can suck balls until it gets updated.

this will at least clear out my mod list of things that don't work and I can put in things that do work

8 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

So finally figured out which version of SKSE to run (2.1.5)

And it totally borked my game.

Way to many updated versions of mods that are not compatible with SKSE 2.1.5, and helpfully, because everything is being updated to 1.6.640, they are a total bitch to find.

Compatibility tracker is geared to 1.6.640, not the older (non-1.5.97) versions of AE.

Going to go back to 1.6.640 and DAR can suck balls until it gets updated.

this will at least clear out my mod list of things that don't work and I can put in things that do work

I did the same thing about two days ago and it took about an hour.

If you start the game you get a list of error mods as a pop up, search for the dll in your mods folder to get the mod name and look it up. I had to update about 50 skse mods and not even a single did not have a 1.6.353 somewhere.

DAR will not update soon. The source is lost and people who are working on a rewrite expect serveral month delay. But that is your decision.

On 11/10/2022 at 12:05 AM, sporky07 said:

Mm mm m ÑooOUIUOIuu ÑOoOUUU ñoou.

Thanks dude, I can't, too much time and risk. I once corrupted update.esm with NPCvisualTransfer lol.

I will have to port into SE someday but for the moment I'll be forgotten amd your comment makes me feel a bit better.

Always make backups and save the visual transfer esp by itself.

On 11/10/2022 at 1:27 AM, sidfu1 said:

its impossibble to corrupt  a esp with npcvisual transfer. what you messed up was nothing more than either face gen.

NPC Visual Transfer has corrupted its own esp and other dependency esps when something goes wrong while copying and esps other than the visual transfer esp were saved. Speaking from experience as I have been using the xEdit script since the initial release. Sometimes poorly assembled esps silently corrupt the patcher and the only way to know is to check for errors in a new instance of xEdit after saving the vnpc esp.

On 11/15/2022 at 12:48 PM, sporky07 said:

I would like to replace the female sitting with V pose. Anyone know the folder number?

Also. How could I add this blow kiss animation to this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/103114

Maybe I'm just stuck in LE? 

Use Cathedral Assets Optimizer to convert the animations to SSE format. Do it in a separate folder outside game files...

Add the blow kiss animation by copy-pasting into one of the shout related folders (342000-342200).

Another way is to duplicate one of those folders and increase the number by 100 for example. Paste the animations directly into the numbered folder. Should work immediately. Modify the _conditions.txt as you like.

Working on solving the scripting issues. Planning to release bug fixes in December before adding any more features.

On 11/25/2022 at 5:20 PM, slizer40000 said:

Always make backups and save the visual transfer esp by itself.

NPC Visual Transfer has corrupted its own esp and other dependency esps when something goes wrong while copying and esps other than the visual transfer esp were saved. Speaking from experience as I have been using the xEdit script since the initial release. Sometimes poorly assembled esps silently corrupt the patcher and the only way to know is to check for errors in a new instance of xEdit after saving the vnpc esp.

Use Cathedral Assets Optimizer to convert the animations to SSE format. Do it in a separate folder outside game files...

Add the blow kiss animation by copy-pasting into one of the shout related folders (342000-342200).

Another way is to duplicate one of those folders and increase the number by 100 for example. Paste the animations directly into the numbered folder. Should work immediately. Modify the _conditions.txt as you like.

Working on solving the scripting issues. Planning to release bug fixes in December before adding any more features.

Yeah thanks. Yes it can corrupt even skyrim.esm I forgot what more.

Thanks,.I'm using a pose previewer that has a bar to see the animation movement. I forgot the name but thanks.

sounds more like user error to me ive used both versions of  visual transfer (se/LE) and outof a good 50 npc NEVER had it corupt a file.

ive moved om to better progo ram thru syntheis

fyi  any program that is base don xedit CANT  modify the base skyrim plugins as xedit is coded to prevent all modifications of them. thats why you cant modify anything on any of them

7 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

sounds more like user error to me ive used both versions of  visual transfer (se/LE) and outof a good 50 npc NEVER had it corupt a file.

ive moved om to better progo ram thru syntheis

fyi  any program that is base don xedit CANT  modify the base skyrim plugins as xedit is coded to prevent all modifications of them. thats why you cant modify anything on any of them

Dude I used to tool for LE, I don't care, stop commenting useless words.  I want to follow the topic on DAR.

8 hours ago, sporky07 said:

Dude I used to tool for LE, I don't care, stop commenting useless words.  I want to follow the topic on DAR.

maybe grow up and stop trying to start a fight. if you dont like getting notifications of a topic just cause people talk in it then disable  it.

5 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

maybe grow up and stop trying to start a fight. if you dont like getting notifications of a topic just cause people talk in it then disable  it.

Maybe stop being a moron and think you are a grown person. You are reffering to me in your comments. I guess l'll miss useful info from people here actually trying to add and help.

Bye.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the dumb question, but how do I set this up to work for SkyrimVR? I installed the FMOD version but nothing seem to be running. The actor status page is stuck on my character and I can't seem to change it. I tried pressing B when looking at the NPC (through VR headset) that didn't work. I tried assigning the select actor to my VR controller and it still doesn't work. I tested with scanner, turning it to 5 second with arouse deluxe and all the sitting dance stuffs on, no animations from this seem to be playing.

Perhaps someone could help me understand why all of a sudden it no longer works on the player character. I have been using this mod and it has been working perfectly but all of a sudden it has stopped working on my character. However it does work on followers and everyone else. I click B to see what is going on. It says not initialized and scanners inactive. Is there a way to reset the scanner or reinitialize it?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2022 at 10:36 PM, noobshi said:

Sorry for the dumb question, but how do I set this up to work for SkyrimVR? I installed the FMOD version but nothing seem to be running. The actor status page is stuck on my character and I can't seem to change it. I tried pressing B when looking at the NPC (through VR headset) that didn't work. I tried assigning the select actor to my VR controller and it still doesn't work. I tested with scanner, turning it to 5 second with arouse deluxe and all the sitting dance stuffs on, no animations from this seem to be playing.

Version 0.3.5 contains typos in the script code, which I have found and corrected by now. The toggle for scanning is broken. The new release fixes this and more. As I do not have VR myself, I cannot offer support should the issues persist with 0.3.6 for VR only.

On 12/29/2022 at 4:19 PM, slayher666 said:

Perhaps someone could help me understand why all of a sudden it no longer works on the player character. I have been using this mod and it has been working perfectly but all of a sudden it has stopped working on my character. However it does work on followers and everyone else. I click B to see what is going on. It says not initialized and scanners inactive. Is there a way to reset the scanner or reinitialize it?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

The 0.3.5 release is broken. The scanner turns off, but not on again. Try upgrading to the debugged 0.3.6 release and see if that helps.

On 1/7/2023 at 11:55 PM, slizer40000 said:

Version 0.3.5 contains typos in the script code, which I have found and corrected by now. The toggle for scanning is broken. The new release fixes this and more. As I do not have VR myself, I cannot offer support should the issues persist with 0.3.6 for VR only.

In your requirements you list "Latest" PapyrusUtils, but which one is the minimum version needed ? as VR only supports up to Version 3.6b for SKSE VR 2.0.10

On 1/9/2023 at 6:38 PM, awire said:

In your requirements you list "Latest" PapyrusUtils, but which one is the minimum version needed ? as VR only supports up to Version 3.6b for SKSE VR 2.0.10

Minimum requirements based on implementation of ScanCellActors() and JSON operations:

PapyrusUtil 3.3, maybe even 3.2 for LE.

PapyrusUtil 3.5 for SKSE 2.0.8 in SE.

I should list the minimum requirements in the FAQ.