On 9/8/2023 at 12:38 AM, Pkingsley said:

I installed the OAR version and none of the animations are running even though Live Action should have high priority. I keep finding a faction condition for headtracking targets and one's relationship with them. Is that intentional?

image.png.41031c294ef6af81a952f02adfeefc4f.png

It's something I added to try to limit the animations from occurring too often. The idea is that NPCs won't be horny towards strangers and will only be sleazy when they can see a target character dear to them who also has line of sight to them.

Quite sure it's only there for the standing and sitting sets.

You can delete the unwanted parts so it triggers based on arousal only. Just click and drag the factionrank trigger to outside the OR clause and delete the whole OR statement.

Edit:

About 3 json configs have the same name because of copy-paste. Uploading a minor fix in a few days.

Also, the conditions with TARGET need "target" instead of "headtracked target". Then everything works.

The directory has to be animations\OpenAnimationReplacer\Live Action\submod.

Edited by slizer40000
On 9/15/2023 at 12:26 AM, MasterGa said:

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. When I extract using the .bat files inside scriptless OAR I get named folders like these 

image_2023-09-15_032624120.png

Those are the folder names used in the scriptless OAR version. Paste the folders that you want to use into the OpenAnimationsReplacer\Live Action directory.

1 hour ago, Pkingsley said:

I'm getting Nemesis 1027 (32bit hkx anims) warnings for Live Action's animations when running with SE. I haven't checked rigorously but I think this is not registering some animations in OAR in game. Is there a list of anims I'd have to get the SE version of? 

fyi nemesis dos NOT touch oar or dar animations they also do not need either nemesis or fnis to be run to work.

16 hours ago, Pkingsley said:

I'm getting Nemesis 1027 (32bit hkx anims) warnings for Live Action's animations when running with SE. I haven't checked rigorously but I think this is not registering some animations in OAR in game. Is there a list of anims I'd have to get the SE version of? 

You have to convert the whole folder with Cathedral Assets Optimizer for SE because all included animations are now LE for compatibility.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have to do anything special for this mod to work?

I have all the prerequisites, and I think the base DAR is working if nothing else (had a follower decide to curl up and take a nap in a draugr coffin.  A bit odd but what do I know?)

I've got arousal enabled for NPCs, I've disabled the aroused redux animations, but for the most part I'm just seeing vanilla/nonsexy idles even at 100 arousal for npcs.  I don't have any other idle animations set up other than this and DAR.

I installed using Vortex because the manual installation instructions looked to be above my pay grade.  I just want to make sure I'm not doing something dumb before I start digging into what might be causing it (i.e., "you have to click enable first")

I wasn't able to trigger the animations for hours, at least not consistently and found some answers:

- the requiered headtracking for the animations to start is overtuned, I had to carefully aim at NPCs and furthermore keep aiming or the animation would stop immediately.

- this issue seems to be even worse with mods I use like "Better Third Person Selection", because it manipulates the PCs headtracking (to look at objects).

I doubt this will be the same for everyone, but I'll leave it here in case it saves some time for other users banging their head against a wall like me. Try to focus your camera on one NPC in first person or remove the condition with the guide on top of the page.

This is not a critique, I love this mod. Thanks for making it!

On 10/13/2023 at 5:50 PM, nunyabeeswax999 said:

Do you have to do anything special for this mod to work?

I have all the prerequisites, and I think the base DAR is working if nothing else (had a follower decide to curl up and take a nap in a draugr coffin.  A bit odd but what do I know?)

I've got arousal enabled for NPCs, I've disabled the aroused redux animations, but for the most part I'm just seeing vanilla/nonsexy idles even at 100 arousal for npcs.  I don't have any other idle animations set up other than this and DAR.

I installed using Vortex because the manual installation instructions looked to be above my pay grade.  I just want to make sure I'm not doing something dumb before I start digging into what might be causing it (i.e., "you have to click enable first")

6 hours ago, ThePostalDude22 said:

I wasn't able to trigger the animations for hours, at least not consistently and found some answers:

- the requiered headtracking for the animations to start is overtuned, I had to carefully aim at NPCs and furthermore keep aiming or the animation would stop immediately.

- this issue seems to be even worse with mods I use like "Better Third Person Selection", because it manipulates the PCs headtracking (to look at objects).

I doubt this will be the same for everyone, but I'll leave it here in case it saves some time for other users banging their head against a wall like me. Try to focus your camera on one NPC in first person or remove the condition with the guide on top of the page.

This is not a critique, I love this mod. Thanks for making it!

I actually wrote about the headtracking flag a few posts before. I know I promised to get to it soon-ish.

I've simply been busy with RL recently. Expect a fix in the coming weeks.

Manual fix: change "headtracked target" to "target" in every instance in the OAR menu and save as user or author config. Then everything works and utilizes tracking and line of sight features. Because what waifu would act horny if they knew nobody was looking? It's also a neat and clean way to throttle these animations when arousal is sky high for reasons.

Hi! I see you're still working on it. I respect your attention to detail.
But I would like to ask you about one more detail. Could you give a description of the animations that we are installing in the fomode? At least approximate, you can describe several variations, several animations to get an idea.
I'm afraid that "lollygagging" is something specific, and for example, I may already have shooting.

Edited by Soldream

Edit2: So i managed to upgrade to 3.9 on SSE by downloading the zip, extracting it, run CAO https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

rezip, reinstall, chose no script/no mcm bcs of reading a comment about this being supported. AND cleaning my old save with resaver from falrimtool https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031

Load my old save and it seems to be working like a charm.

Edited by sowins
bcs im a noob
  • 2 weeks later...

For the first time, I'm actually pulling my hear on this one.

I used to have it working back in the 0.2.x versions and took me a good time to set it all manually.

Now I tried a fresh install for OAR, it seems to work on some things but the Arousal based animations are not showing, even if I modified the tracking, even removing some conditions. and the animation files are there normally. But even the different sneaks aren't working. The system is definitely operational as I can see a change in idle animation, and from time to time the running animation changes but that is it. 

I tried via the batch files, and then did a full (very time consuming) manual install as well, with extracting, renaming etc, unfortunately the result is the same.

So even if the batch files which gave a couple of errors, was the bugger, the manual reinstall mitigated that.

Therefore, I was wondering is someone could PM me his working files for SE/AE edition, so I can compare it and then know where it went wrong so when a new update comes out I can just simply avoid doing that same mistake. My intention is to go file by file and see where the differenecs are (in kb and file itself)?

First time I actually did not manage to debug this one.

Edited by Tempy
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2023 at 2:09 AM, slizer40000 said:

I have actually been experiencing the same sudden transition to other animations during dialogue, though I knew it had to do with the idle behaviors and the random percentage conditions therein. I didn't address it through vanilla idle record edits because it might conflict with other mods that have introduced changes. I mostly play a male PC, but I will try to replicate your issue on a new game female Nord PC.

NPCIdleRoot should not trigger on NPCs when in dialogue because of Subject.IsInDialogueWithPlayer = 0.000000 AND.

Bypassing that condition severs the connection of NonCombatIdles to cannibalfeed, cower, vampirefeed and NPCIdleRoot if I understood the conditions listed in xEdit right. Maybe the player has to be added to the conditions as eligible for it to apply to the player (Subject.GetIsID(Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]) = 1.000000 OR)?

I suspect that the player behavior is somewhat separated from NPCs, meaning the vanilla idle animation conditions for the player do not entirely overlap. There is a chance that some idles were never meant to be used by the player for whatever reason. In case there are IDLE records that are set to exclude the player then that can be changed under the conditions tab accordingly by deleting that condition or setting it to e.g Subject.GetIsID(Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007]) = 1.000000 OR. If it's not under IDLE records, it must be contained within the hkx behavior files.

I tried enabling the RomanticFollowerRoot for past and current female followers in addition to Serana. Didn't test in-game yet. Retained ESP-FE.

NoAnimResetNPCTest.esp 1.36 kB · 6 downloads

The fastest way to solve this on your end is to open all of the .bat files and to run a replace command for c:\ with e:\ or whichever drive letter corresponds to 7zip. Maybe there is a way to find out the drive letter within the batch file but I haven't looked into it yet as most people install on c:\.

Hi. Can you reupload this file?

• 1 month later...

I'm back. Uploading the proper OAR fix soon albeit several months late.

On 10/22/2023 at 3:40 PM, Qwert_yyy said:

Hi! I see you're still working on it. I respect your attention to detail.
But I would like to ask you about one more detail. Could you give a description of the animations that we are installing in the fomode? At least approximate, you can describe several variations, several animations to get an idea.
I'm afraid that "lollygagging" is something specific, and for example, I may already have shooting.

The quickest way is to use the preview function in-game in the OAR menu. There are too many animations to showcase properly though. I can try to make one gif per group.

On 11/12/2023 at 2:00 AM, Elias De Lorde said:

May have missed it but what are the outfit mods in the scs?

Mostly Rektas and Melodic BHUNP outfits. You can find them on modbooru quickly.

On 11/14/2023 at 4:33 AM, justaguybye said:

Still having animations pop up even after uninstalling and using Resaver, even on completely new games. Any advice for uninstalling?

Are you using DAR? If so, remove the 34xxxx folders from _customconditions and they are gone. For OAR, delete the Live Action folder under meshes\actors\character\animations\OpenAnimationReplacer\.

On 11/14/2023 at 5:32 PM, The Sage Of the SIx Faps said:

I had everything set up when everyone was using DAR last in 3.4. Now I installed OAR, can i  just copy everything from DAR/custom conditions/ to OAR/ Live action? or are there extra steps involved? ive kinda forgotten how to do this

It will not work that way. Run the "OAR" batch files to generate the folders and hkx files for OAR and you're set.

On 11/19/2023 at 1:48 AM, Aleksettharatshaun said:

hello, is it possible that you have a video guide or something for complete novices like me who have never used OAR so I can figure out how to use this amazing mod? i remember with 3.7 or something all npc's did it automatically and I would like to implement it with the scriptless OAR

Refer to the OAR modpage on how to edit conditions yourself in-game. It's a few mouse clicks to do what you want by disabling some subconditions.

On 11/22/2023 at 8:35 PM, Tempy said:

For the first time, I'm actually pulling my hear on this one.

I used to have it working back in the 0.2.x versions and took me a good time to set it all manually.

Now I tried a fresh install for OAR, it seems to work on some things but the Arousal based animations are not showing, even if I modified the tracking, even removing some conditions. and the animation files are there normally. But even the different sneaks aren't working. The system is definitely operational as I can see a change in idle animation, and from time to time the running animation changes but that is it. 

I tried via the batch files, and then did a full (very time consuming) manual install as well, with extracting, renaming etc, unfortunately the result is the same.

So even if the batch files which gave a couple of errors, was the bugger, the manual reinstall mitigated that.

Therefore, I was wondering is someone could PM me his working files for SE/AE edition, so I can compare it and then know where it went wrong so when a new update comes out I can just simply avoid doing that same mistake. My intention is to go file by file and see where the differenecs are (in kb and file itself)?

First time I actually did not manage to debug this one.

You can use the in-game OAR editing menu to see what is specifically going on and to tailor the conditions to your liking. The aroused sets do not work because the "headtracked actor" variable has to be "tracked actor". I will fix it in 0.3.9b.

On 11/30/2023 at 12:08 PM, Julian1993 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8223-rohzima-immersive-animated-poses-iii-for-poserhotkeys/ The mod is no longer available. Tell me, please, what is the correct name of the archive so that the bat finds it and unpacks it?

You do not need that file. All of RohZima's animations listed in the spreadsheet are preinstalled by default. Reuploading the animation pack is up to RohZima.

On 1/25/2024 at 1:12 PM, MurasakiZerozaki said:

Hi. Can you reupload this file?

NoAnimResetNPCTest.7z

By the way, I was once looking for a way to use animations for specific dialogues.  Do you happen to know how to do this?  And it also sounds like a good addition to your mod.  I was going to implement this mainly by reproducing the invitation animations and demoing some mods.  For example, SLEN, MCG or FollowerNeeds.

4 hours ago, Qwert_yyy said:

By the way, I was once looking for a way to use animations for specific dialogues.  Do you happen to know how to do this?  And it also sounds like a good addition to your mod.  I was going to implement this mainly by reproducing the invitation animations and demoing some mods.  For example, SLEN, MCG or FollowerNeeds.

If in general to replace existing dialogue animations, just make a mod that targets the hkx files with "dialogue" in the name. There are some examples provided in this mod. You can use the variants folder structure of OAR to minimize the folder count.

If you want to make an NPC use an animation for a specific dialogue then it needs triggers that detect it. Maybe package or quest stage related.

Try examining the IsInSpecifiedScene, IsScenePlaying, IsGreetingPlayer, IsTalking, IsQuestStageDone OAR functions for triggering animations depending on quest states, scenes or simply when the NPC is talking to someone/PC. I have not tried playing with those conditions yet so this advice may be misleading. It hinges on what kind of animation you want to replace. If it is mt_idle then the animation does trigger during dialogue but there are 10+ animations used during dialogue. The OAR animation tracking feature is really helpful here to find what you seek. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

When I tried to install the penultimate version ("Live Action 0.3.9" downloaded 28.09.2023) (with msm menu), the mod did not work for me. In the msm menu, it said that I did not have "Dynamic Animation Replacer LE" installed. This was not true. I have "Dynamic Animation Replacer v1.2.0" installed. 
When I tried to install "DAR - Live Action 0.2.4b SE LE", my game crashed after a minute.
But versions 0.3.5. and 0.3.4 worked. Only I still could not see the animation - sitting behind the bar (really liked it).

By the way - in the "DAR - Live Action 0.2.4b SE LE" version, managed to see this animation.

Here are the screenshots, -
1. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/q7wh82szb0yfkpq12wv5m/2024-03-27_195016.jpg?rlkey=pizk86swl5n3rgso7zmq1nf76&dl=0
2. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/vpmw0vfflx8i8thm4t637/Skyrim-27.03.2024-19_44_54.png?rlkey=z2fc6yj912aq1jdao89bhns80&dl=0

Edited by Taloren3000
5 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

When I tried to install the penultimate version ("Live Action 0.3.9" downloaded 28.09.2023) (with msm menu), the mod did not work for me. In the msm menu, it said that I did not have "Dynamic Animation Replacer LE" installed. This was not true. I have "Dynamic Animation Replacer v1.2.0" installed. 
When I tried to install "DAR - Live Action 0.2.4b SE LE", my game crashed after a minute.
But versions 0.3.5. and 0.3.4 worked. Only I still could not see the animation - sitting behind the bar (really liked it).

By the way - in the "DAR - Live Action 0.2.4b SE LE" version, managed to see this animation.

Here are the screenshots, -
1. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/q7wh82szb0yfkpq12wv5m/2024-03-27_195016.jpg?rlkey=pizk86swl5n3rgso7zmq1nf76&dl=0
2. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/vpmw0vfflx8i8thm4t637/Skyrim-27.03.2024-19_44_54.png?rlkey=z2fc6yj912aq1jdao89bhns80&dl=0

I see from the second screenshot that the Interface\Translations\Live Action_ENGLISH.txt file is missing from your installation. Hence the dollar signs.

The script Live_Action_MCM checks if you have either OAR or DynamicAnimationReplacer.dll installed in the Data\SKSE\Plugins\ folder and displays the search result in the MCM. Do your other DAR mods work properly?

0.2.4b has no scripts so the crashing is caused by something else. It is safe to add or remove at any time as that version is a simple DAR mod. Does the game also crash after a few minutes without this specific version of the mod? How close are you to the animation limit?

Have you tried installing the 0.3.9b non-scripted DAR version?